Riots in the USA

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Riots in the USA

Postby The_Honourable » June 8th, 2020, 7:46 pm

That is the question...

It looks weak but Gary move smart... he knows fully well that if he move in on them, they will turn around and cry victim getting all the attention they want.

This is bandwagonism at its finest.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » June 8th, 2020, 7:50 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

They actually want to earn support?

This is irresponsible behavior and for what? Protest more pressing local problems instead of some 'white people problems' in the US.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but they are in public, no consent is needed to film or photograph you there.

And these same SJW will cry down the place if the police told them to stop filming them doing their jobs.

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » June 8th, 2020, 7:55 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Everything in Arts and Humanities

that is not purely - History, Education and Languages

needs to be shut down

these confused children being encouraged

to cuss police

and say stupidness like

"had it not been for dooaachter eric williams and the pnm none of us would have been allowed to get an education"

and

" smash the patriarchy yaah !"

:roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 8th, 2020, 8:13 pm

when the lady was screaming up in the officer face, what she was screaming about?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 8th, 2020, 8:17 pm

sMASH wrote:when the lady was screaming up in the officer face, what she was screaming about?

One of the most annoying things on this planet is to hear Trinis scream and shout....

So irritating.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » June 8th, 2020, 8:22 pm

If these people want to be so supportive of actions that were started in the USA, I say load them all on plane and send them to the great USA to help them protest there.... And BTW, the person who gave a double middle finger and was inciting violence may have very well been and illegal Vene....
MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:when the lady was screaming up in the officer face, what she was screaming about?

One of the most annoying things on this planet is to hear Trinis scream and shout....

So irritating.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » June 8th, 2020, 8:40 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:If these people want to be so supportive of actions that were started in the USA, I say load them all on plane and send them to the great USA to help them protest there.... And BTW, the person who gave a double middle finger and was inciting violence may have very well been and illegal Vene....
MaxPower wrote:

So irritating.

Trinis won’t stand up for an end to corruption, or unfair government contracts, or where all of our money has gone ..but they will go to the Savannah and protest because some bunch who originated in the USA is protesting?
:|

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » June 8th, 2020, 8:55 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:Does Trinidad & Tobago have a cohesive vision that binds us together?

I ask in reference to the above comment to "...Mother Trinidad...".

It speaks to a mother not differentiating between her children, but isn't that what Trinidad & Tobago did, differentiate?

I don't think Eric Williams meant the country should be a literal parent state that takes care of its children. The speech is about giving up foreign identification for a single, unified local identity free of racial thinking.

But you're right, our history has been filled with personalities that have used ethnocentrism to form patronage networks drawn from government funds.

That's why I asked do we have that as you said "...unified local identity...".?

Or is it just me? Because really and truly I've always had reason to stop and question myself at times. I live here, but sometimes I am at odds with what I see and with what I'm told my culture should be.

Not trying to be difficult just saying, especially in light of the BLM and these cultural movements, I wonder what movement would I stand up for?

I get the fact that he was speaking metaphorically.

I think the instead of just sympathizing with the BLM we should be looking to identify the cultural and systemic prejudices unique to us and trying to fix and address those instead of adopting the cause(s) of another, I mean good to show support but understanding, but if your neighbour's house is burning shouldn't you be wetting yours?

Open to anyone.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » June 8th, 2020, 9:04 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:If these people want to be so supportive of actions that were started in the USA, I say load them all on plane and send them to the great USA to help them protest there.... And BTW, the person who gave a double middle finger and was inciting violence may have very well been and illegal Vene....
MaxPower wrote:

So irritating.

Trinis won’t stand up for an end to corruption, or unfair government contracts, or where all of our money has gone ..but they will go to the Savannah and protest because some bunch who originated in the USA is protesting?

Trinidadians are overdosed with good feelings and living nice, there is no need to riot because what benefit is it for them? "Come out in this hot sun to stand up holding a picket sign naaaaaaaaaaaaaahh I will sit down in ac and scroll through the book of faces getting my dose of dopamine, macoing somebody status or profile and flooding my brain with the degeneracy on my news feed". If they see USA opposing the government directly about corruption and read about people's viewpoint on the government then maybe we will see some imitation.

If KFC was sponsoring meals you would see large numbers coming out to "protest"

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 8th, 2020, 9:06 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

So irritating.

allyuh could see from my posts, i am in great support of the BLM actions in america. but i really wanted to know what she was saying. cause i dont know what u could scream to a TTPS face, that will solve an american BLM issue.

is like u family fly in from farrin and get a zogg up head, and u then go to the nearest hairdresser and start to bawl them up... like wtf that solving??

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » June 8th, 2020, 9:13 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

So irritating.

Maybe they themselves secretly dream of partaking in the largesse.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » June 8th, 2020, 9:19 pm

They have made several anti indian statements.

Its ok, we don't want you all in our families

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 8th, 2020, 9:27 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:Does Trinidad & Tobago have a cohesive vision that binds us together?

I ask in reference to the above comment to "...Mother Trinidad...".

It speaks to a mother not differentiating between her children, but isn't that what Trinidad & Tobago did, differentiate?

I don't think Eric Williams meant the country should be a literal parent state that takes care of its children. The speech is about giving up foreign identification for a single, unified local identity free of racial thinking.

But you're right, our history has been filled with personalities that have used ethnocentrism to form patronage networks drawn from government funds.

That's why I asked do we have that as you said "...unified local identity...".?

Or is it just me? Because really and truly I've always had reason to stop and question myself at times. I live here, but sometimes I am at odds with what I see and with what I'm told my culture should be.

Not trying to be difficult just saying, especially in light of the BLM and these cultural movements, I wonder what movement would I stand up for?

I get the fact that he was speaking metaphorically.

I think the instead of just sympathizing with the BLM we should be looking to identify the cultural and systemic prejudices unique to us and trying to fix and address those instead of adopting the cause(s) of another, I mean good to show support but understanding, but if your neighbour's house is burning shouldn't you be wetting yours?

Open to anyone.

I would love us to just do us'and not try to assimilate other people mess.
We have a succesfull history of integration...not perfect but plenty to build on.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 8th, 2020, 9:45 pm

We should be protesting against the Trinidadian mentality that is like a TICK in this country.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 8th, 2020, 9:46 pm

If you show up to a protest and abu bakr son and the freetown collective people there, is a sign you show up at a waste of time.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 8th, 2020, 10:05 pm

epicfacepalm.jpg

Nexus
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Nexus » June 8th, 2020, 10:09 pm

I support equality eh, but this BLM movement seems rather iffy. The managing director did a 'Ask me Anything' thread on reddit today and multiple questions about where all the donations they receiving going and what it being used for went silent. They don't even seem to have a proper strategy beyond causing anarchy. Defund the police, ok how? And replace it with what? Silence...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 8th, 2020, 10:21 pm

https://www.facebook.com/zico.cozier1/v ... 429973107/

the screaming was about they not giving consent to being video recorded by the police tv
its a public space, u cant give consent.

normally, gg would be there with the riot squad. but went there in normal clothes, went in, made the crowd get vex with the presence, then exited the scene to make the crowd seem like they got sumting accomplished.

gg- 'we exercising discretion, see how benevolent i am'

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » June 8th, 2020, 10:39 pm

"Defund the police" was never an idea I ever heard from anyone, but in the last 48 hours it is everywhere. But where did it come from? Who made it and who is in control?

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 9th, 2020, 12:15 am

The more I look at all this chaos it seems to be the perfect recipe for implementation of a New World Order... COVID19 followed by Mass Riots and breakdown of social order.

Is this whole thing a massive orchestrated event...??? Are we playing the part of pawns in somebody's elaborate game???

https://www.facebook.com/TonyaTkoShow/v ... 266427931/

paid_influencer wrote:"Defund the police" was never an idea I ever heard from anyone, but in the last 48 hours it is everywhere. But where did it come from? Who made it and who is in control?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » June 9th, 2020, 12:43 am

paid_influencer wrote:"Defund the police" was never an idea I ever heard from anyone, but in the last 48 hours it is everywhere. But where did it come from? Who made it and who is in control?

There's a paywall, but this article sheds some light.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/defund-pol ... 1591658454
Defund Police, Watch Crime Return
Offenses in some cities were rising before the pandemic.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » June 9th, 2020, 3:09 am

Nexus wrote:I support equality eh, but this BLM movement seems rather iffy. The managing director did a 'Ask me Anything' thread on reddit today and multiple questions about where all the donations they receiving going and what it being used for went silent. They don't even seem to have a proper strategy beyond causing anarchy. Defund the police, ok how? And replace it with what? Silence...

They have a second amendment they don't need a police force.

But the liberals want to take away the guns, so that is basically the plan, the same thugs will police everybody is what the ultimate plan is.

BLM plan to get rid of the police force isn't a bad idea it's a pretty genius idea. For how long you killing bandit in your own home and the first people to arrest you for protecting YOURSELF is the police? BLM also has a genius plan to get rid of all prisons, I support this idea fully, then when somebody try to rob you just shoot at will and you won't have to worry about anything.

Get rid of the police and take the law into your own hands they would need to allow fully automatic rifles and LMG in that instance if they want to get rid of the police service.

The problem I see is LMG are extremely expensive as a self defense weapon.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 9th, 2020, 3:33 am

The_Honourable wrote:That is the question...

It looks weak but Gary move smart... he knows fully well that if he move in on them, they will turn around and cry victim getting all the attention they want.

This is bandwagonism at its finest.

every ting is a give and take, used this as the easy opportunity to give, so when they take, they could refer to this episode of how they can be flexible.
them protesters dumb as nails, they gave gg the nice guy image he could always draw reference to.

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » June 9th, 2020, 4:59 am

some blacks are more racist than anyone else. they only patronize black owned business, travel with black driven taxis, created their own black entertainment television channel that clearly is or blacks only, they call other blacks brother or sister and have this us against them attitude. they eel that they are owed something from the world. they cant just live in peace with everyone around them and simply make their skin color the excuse for their failures.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » June 9th, 2020, 5:21 am

Dem police by the Savannah have real patience....

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » June 9th, 2020, 5:58 am

Miktay wrote:Dem police by the Savannah have real patience....
ENT !!!!!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 9th, 2020, 6:36 am

Miktay wrote:Dem police by the Savannah have real patience....

Steups.

Jokers yes.

Anyways,

Hats off to the officers there...

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 9th, 2020, 7:21 am

Anybody bawl the police to wickeddd?

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » June 9th, 2020, 7:22 am

UK wants to riot about black oppression but no one cares when thousands of innocent underage white girls are victims to Pakistani grooming gangs? So many of those muslim immigrants rape and murder white women over there and no one bats an eye.

"White Privilege"

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 9th, 2020, 7:38 am

IMG_3887.JPG

BLM does not approve.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”