3NE 2NR for life

LF A/C TechnicIan in d east

Postby triniringo » June 3rd, 2020, 8:12 pm

Need to change evaporator on 2008 rav4..whats d labor cost

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LF A/C TechnicIan in d east

Postby rspann » June 3rd, 2020, 8:37 pm

Derek in Jacob Hill Wallerfield is about one of the best . He has a sign on the highway.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 3rd, 2020, 8:56 pm

667-3749 Wilson air conditioning in Arima, top of the line service

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 3rd, 2020, 9:45 pm

rspann wrote:Derek in Jacob Hill Wallerfield is about one of the best . He has a sign on the highway.

Jacob Hill you sending the man :lol: Next thing he come outa deh minus the rav 4

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » June 3rd, 2020, 10:30 pm

I don't want to start a new thread, and I apologise for crashing OP's thread.

But, my auto a/c stopped working. I got a diagnosis at Ryanair in Canefarm and they said its the thermostat. They said that the entire dashboard has to come out just to replace the thermostat and that it would take an entire day. I just want to get a second opinion and a second price for comparison purposes.

If the dashboard does have to come out, I would like to use someone who would actually take his/her time in removing and re-installing the dashboard and not break every clip when trying to remove the pieces comprising the dashboard or hand me back bolts after the dashboard has been re-assembled.

Anywhere between Barataria and Arima would be helpful.

From my search in other threads, Ravi and Sachin in the Bamboo came up as recommended places in older posts, and Wilson air conditioning in Arima is a recommendation in this thread. Anyone else can personally vouch for these places, or recommend other places?

Thanks.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 3rd, 2020, 10:58 pm

I can personally vouch for both Ravi and Wilson having used both, I prefer Wilson because of his facilities which allows for overnight storage if necessary and they have a good stocklist of parts on hand, they also will help you source used parts if necessary. A big plus is their prices vs Ryanair who I consider one of the priciest techs, Btw Wilson also services the vehicles at President's House

triniringo
3NE 2NR for life

Postby triniringo » June 4th, 2020, 7:38 am

rspann wrote:Derek in Jacob Hill Wallerfield is about one of the best . He has a sign on the highway.
Contact number please

d.d.s.
Sweet on this forum

Postby d.d.s. » June 4th, 2020, 8:07 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:I don't want to start a new thread, and I apologise for crashing OP's thread.

But, my auto a/c stopped working. I got a diagnosis at Ryanair in Canefarm and they said its the thermostat. They said that the entire dashboard has to come out just to replace the thermostat and that it would take an entire day. I just want to get a second opinion and a second price for comparison purposes.

If the dashboard does have to come out, I would like to use someone who would actually take his/her time in removing and re-installing the dashboard and not break every clip when trying to remove the pieces comprising the dashboard or hand me back bolts after the dashboard has been re-assembled.

Anywhere between Barataria and Arima would be helpful.

From my search in other threads, Ravi and Sachin in the Bamboo came up as recommended places in older posts, and Wilson air conditioning in Arima is a recommendation in this thread. Anyone else can personally vouch for these places, or recommend other places?

Thanks.

Kevin 371-0056

https://m.facebook.com/kevinautoac09/

Did some work for me a few years ago with no problems and at quarter the cost of what king kool quoted me in less than a day.

He was in la paille, then spring village, so I don't know if he moved again. But he can definitely advise you over the phone.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”