Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Habit7 » March 5th, 2021, 9:42 am

ZR is not a racist. He is a AfroTrini who stokes anti Afro sentiment to troll the racist ppl that agree with him, as demonstrated here. And it upsets the Afrotuners who see him as the racist UNC supporter they are told to fear.

Is years now he is doing this, it only fools the new ppl.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 5th, 2021, 10:25 am

^ noted with thanks. so basically he is actually bringing out the true racists to come out. got you. i shall be reminded of this for the future

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 5th, 2021, 10:52 am

elec2020 wrote:so all children that behave badly in school are of a certain color? u can't help yourself can u. keep it up. at this rate it won't take long before u end up back in bantanamo

this in engrained internalized racism. man automatically assumed that one 'color' belongs to one specific party.
and self hatred too; automatically assumed that that 'color' is the bad behaved.

elec, stop assuming that when one bad, that mean allll bad. and its not trade marked by one specific color, pal.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 5th, 2021, 11:09 am

sMASH wrote:
elec2020 wrote:so all children that behave badly in school are of a certain color? u can't help yourself can u. keep it up. at this rate it won't take long before u end up back in bantanamo

this in engrained internalized racism. man automatically assumed that one 'color' belongs to one specific party.
and self hatred too; automatically assumed that that 'color' is the bad behaved.

elec, stop assuming that when one bad, that mean allll bad. and its not trade marked by one specific color, pal.

please try to spell correctly before u try to dole out psychological advice. it undermines your credibility as a sound head

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 5th, 2021, 11:17 am

The_Honourable wrote:Zoom is a treasure... he's on tuner close to 20 years. He's probably the iron man of tuner outlasting pretty much everyone.

I don't think he is a racist. I do think he hates a particular section of the trini-afro population who votes pnm no matter what. He has gone in on non-afro pnm supporters in the past so it's not a black thing. Because our politics is divided by race and pnm is seen as the afro-party where he critiques them virtually everyday, it gives the appearance that he's a racist. If zoom realizes that you are offended and you come at him, he will intentionally target and trigger you.

I'm guessing his grudge is, how you can vote for a party who treats their loyal grassroots who is mostly afro-trinidadian like sheet but blindly go back and vote for them every election where those same voters deflect blame from the party to everything else? It's like when a black man in the united states trying to open other afro-americans eyes about their treatment by the democratic party and that you should demand better but yet every election 80-90% plus goes back and vote for the party.
Zoomie is just angry.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 5th, 2021, 11:37 am

adnj wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Zoom is a treasure... he's on tuner close to 20 years. He's probably the iron man of tuner outlasting pretty much everyone.

I don't think he is a racist. I do think he hates a particular section of the trini-afro population who votes pnm no matter what. He has gone in on non-afro pnm supporters in the past so it's not a black thing. Because our politics is divided by race and pnm is seen as the afro-party where he critiques them virtually everyday, it gives the appearance that he's a racist. If zoom realizes that you are offended and you come at him, he will intentionally target and trigger you.

I'm guessing his grudge is, how you can vote for a party who treats their loyal grassroots who is mostly afro-trinidadian like sheet but blindly go back and vote for them every election where those same voters deflect blame from the party to everything else? It's like when a black man in the united states trying to open other afro-americans eyes about their treatment by the democratic party and that you should demand better but yet every election 80-90% plus goes back and vote for the party.
Zoomie is just angry.

Nah hoss, the herb is legalized now so no need to be angry

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » March 5th, 2021, 11:43 am

Shouldn't this and the Rowley thread be merged into one? Both threads are not mutually exclusive.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 5th, 2021, 11:49 am

we cross talk... i cross talk alot, but is different cause rowley makes a lot on nonsense statements, by himself.

this govt thread is capture ALL the actions of the govt. good or bad. u might think is just to pong them, cause they have little good to post about. small ting. thats up to them to change.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » March 5th, 2021, 12:14 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ noted with thanks. so basically he is actually bringing out the true racists to come out. got you. i shall be reminded of this for the future
You still didnt realize that you jumped out first ent?... figures

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 5th, 2021, 12:58 pm

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 5th, 2021, 3:33 pm

rebound wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ noted with thanks. so basically he is actually bringing out the true racists to come out. got you. i shall be reminded of this for the future
You still didnt realize that you jumped out first ent?... figures

If u say so

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 5th, 2021, 4:23 pm

zoom rader wrote:
adnj wrote:

Zoomie is just angry.

Zoomie is just angry with the munchies.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 6th, 2021, 7:48 am

zoom rader wrote:
adnj wrote:

Zoomie is just angry.

Jah Bless the PNM.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2021, 10:11 am

Good Morning Zoombindranath.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 6th, 2021, 11:17 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
adnj wrote:

Zoomie is just angry.

Jah Bless the PNM.

Off Course on the way

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 6th, 2021, 12:09 pm

Zr need to lend/give some herb to OJT elec, he real eating up heself :lol: :lol: :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 6th, 2021, 12:16 pm

prolly is kafra kambon son...
dont mention black. u wouldnt like him if u mention black.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 6th, 2021, 12:33 pm

sMASH wrote:prolly is kafra kambon son...
dont mention black. u wouldnt like him if u mention black.

Now he gonna say you racist.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 6th, 2021, 12:58 pm

triggered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 10th, 2021, 2:37 pm

Jah bless the silver fox

https://youtu.be/12uh5BeURk4

make meh care
Trinituner Peong

Re: Petrotrin refinery shut down

Postby make meh care » March 10th, 2021, 3:40 pm

Great is the PNM

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » March 10th, 2021, 9:12 pm

De Dragon wrote:Zr need to lend/give some herb to OJT elec, he real eating up heself
Maybe he's just not on tuner long enough to realise how ZR operates. As 'racist' as his posts may be, the statistics speaks for themselves.

Typical example would be the that murder rate is always higher when the Red government is in power (last year excluded).

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 11th, 2021, 6:50 am

It don't have to be great.
At this time it just better than the UNC.

Granted that is a low bar.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 11th, 2021, 7:15 am

Redman wrote:It don't have to be great.

Yawn

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » March 11th, 2021, 7:17 am

Redman wrote:It don't have to be great.

so in you book the DECADES of corruption from URP/WASA/CEPEP/PT/TRINTOC/CARONI and every single PNM gimme gimme programme since then, the trillions VALIDATED to be wasted from since 1962 somehow doesn't matter in the face of a few billions allegedly stolen under UNC. How that PNM maths does wok, like you went East POS school and yuh future in yuh bookbag was a AR or wa?

All the thousand of lives that were lost due to PNM crime plan to have their supporters kill/rob/rape/tief from all the hard working tax paying citizen doesn't matter.
I guess you loved seeing a gang leader, wait i forgot the GREAT manning, promoted them to community leader, entering president house along with a goodly thrice fired minister, what is the next step in the PNM crime plan sir, have gangs now officially run the country, as they done effectively ruling all PNM strongholds.
How do you feel about the total disrespect when lies are being spewed by your leader?
PT ent closing down, not a job will be lost?
Type a MS Word documents and that's Emailgate ent? Where the charges to the so called offending parties?
No Exemptions shortlist, yet PNMites and their supporters going and coming as they please and being fast-tracked while it have people suffering over a year begging to come home spending money several times on tickets and C19 tests.
WASA corrupt decades now, billions upon billions lost due to DECADES of PNM eat ah food patronage, PNM Minister own words here, you agree with this tiefing but not Kamala tiefing?
The minister say Super going an disappear, prolly the truth tongue slip cuz yuh know all PNM is king liar from the king to d bottom, den immediate statement saying otherwise, wa yuh wanna bet super raise or disappear nex few years after the fully dunce up PNM crew forget and move on to wine & jam / zess out, which should take too long.
the king and Gary Sobers dunce-up Young lie an say deh eh know Delcy plane sanction let it land yet all of a sudden when d ppl goin back home he know the plane coming sanction an cya land.

Like yuh brain stewing in too too with dem decades ah PNM rule, not you alone though, observe the 320000 people that are the gangsters in and out of the jails, the block folks, the cepep/urp ppl, that is the PNM vision for its people; thank them for such GREAT leadership and for setting the bar so high for their supporters ambitions.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 11th, 2021, 7:21 am

Renuka Singh

National Security Minister Stuart Young is denying that some citizens linked to People's National Movement councillors are being allowed private access to him and the border exemption process.

The question of line-jumping favours came up after a short video clip surfaced on social media yesterday showing Young talking to a woman who asked about an exemption to return home.

The video call was facilitated through a councillor for the party, who was also on the call.

Young yesterday labelled the fallout and reaction to the video clip as "UNC mischief."

The short video clip circulating on social media purportedly shows him directing a female caller to liaise with a PNM member to obtain an exemption to return to Trinidad and Tobago.

In the short clip, which was widely shared on social media yesterday and garnered some negative commentary, the woman tells Young that she's been out of the country, in Turks and Caicos, since December 2019 and could not get an exemption to return home due to the closure of the borders because of the COVID-19 virus. She said she had applied as soon as the Government announced exemption protocols but still had not heard anything.

In the clip, Young apologises to the woman for the wait and asked her if she applied under the new system. He then asks her the route she would take to get home.

Young eventually confirms that the woman has the councillor's information and directs her to send her travel information to the councillor, who in turn would then forward that to Young. The clip ends at that point.

However, Young yesterday dismissed the clip as "mischief" from the United National Congress. He said on March 8 he accepted an invitation to address a virtual meeting with the constituency of Arouca/Maloney and this is where the matter was raised.

"It has been drawn to my attention that the UNC and its supporters are circulating a video clip of a question asked of me during the course of the virtual meeting, where an individual participating in the said meeting used the opportunity to ask me about her application for an exemption to enter Trinidad and Tobago," Young said.

Young said he has not granted that caller an exemption as yet, adding he is often "approached by hundreds of persons requesting that consideration be given to their applications for exemptions to enter Trinidad and Tobago."

"These personal approaches are made via email, text messages, WhatsApp messages, pre-action protocol letters, letters (including letters from Members of Parliament, both the UNC and the PNM), telephone calls and even physically stopping me in public and making such requests for exemption to enter Trinidad and Tobago," Young said.

He said as has been stated from the first day that T&T's borders were closed, "every request for exemption to enter Trinidad and Tobago is considered on a case by case basis."

"This particular incident, where a request was made of me, for an exemption to enter Trinidad and Tobago, in the said virtual meeting by a person, is no different to the hundreds of requests made of me and has received no different treatment. In fact, to date, this particular application (request) has not been approved," Young said.

"Accordingly, once again, I am compelled to reject the mischief and desperation of the UNC and to reassure the people of Trinidad and Tobago, whom I serve, that I stay true to my oath of office. I will continue to do my best to serve the population of my beloved country."

Young gets exposed for exemptions .

This idiot says case by case basis by Rowliar princess and a foreigner comes and goes as they pleases

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 11th, 2021, 7:24 am

^^^ P0rnhabit 7 & Redman not going to response to you . Everything for dem is Kamala one term in office takes blame for all

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 11th, 2021, 7:31 am

While yuh complaining...you should contemplating the fact that there are 2 entities going up for election.

We have to pick one.
People make their choice as they see fit.

If you feel to vote unc fix up.

My point remains unc wasted the best 5 year period and proceeded to do exactly what they pointed the finger at the PNM for.
They let the major problems at Petrotrin fester despite having a perfect environment to solve the problems. Oil prices,fiscal space constitutional majority....yet they did not.
They ballzed it up....not the PNM not Rowley.

Allyuh does get triggered as soon as some one say unc
Allyuh Bawling about debt but ignoring that the unc took on more national debt despite having more revenue.
Petrotrin took on debt under the unc despite 100 oil.

Those actions used up capital and time unnecessarily....what did they do to solve the issues?
Ramnarine dead quiet about that.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » March 11th, 2021, 7:50 am

wow ... thats very very damning , if he say well email the office or me it woulda be ok. this shows backdoors in the system.

--- if not prove to me otheriwse, that bullcrap about "mischief" from the United National Congress is pure politics!!!!

zoom rader wrote:
Renuka Singh

National Security Minister Stuart Young is denying that some citizens linked to People's National Movement councillors are being allowed private access to him and the border exemption process.

The question of line-jumping favours came up after a short video clip surfaced on social media yesterday showing Young talking to a woman who asked about an exemption to return home.

The video call was facilitated through a councillor for the party, who was also on the call.

Young yesterday labelled the fallout and reaction to the video clip as "UNC mischief."

The short video clip circulating on social media purportedly shows him directing a female caller to liaise with a PNM member to obtain an exemption to return to Trinidad and Tobago.

In the short clip, which was widely shared on social media yesterday and garnered some negative commentary, the woman tells Young that she's been out of the country, in Turks and Caicos, since December 2019 and could not get an exemption to return home due to the closure of the borders because of the COVID-19 virus. She said she had applied as soon as the Government announced exemption protocols but still had not heard anything.

In the clip, Young apologises to the woman for the wait and asked her if she applied under the new system. He then asks her the route she would take to get home.

Young eventually confirms that the woman has the councillor's information and directs her to send her travel information to the councillor, who in turn would then forward that to Young. The clip ends at that point.

However, Young yesterday dismissed the clip as "mischief" from the United National Congress. He said on March 8 he accepted an invitation to address a virtual meeting with the constituency of Arouca/Maloney and this is where the matter was raised.

"It has been drawn to my attention that the UNC and its supporters are circulating a video clip of a question asked of me during the course of the virtual meeting, where an individual participating in the said meeting used the opportunity to ask me about her application for an exemption to enter Trinidad and Tobago," Young said.

Young said he has not granted that caller an exemption as yet, adding he is often "approached by hundreds of persons requesting that consideration be given to their applications for exemptions to enter Trinidad and Tobago."

"These personal approaches are made via email, text messages, WhatsApp messages, pre-action protocol letters, letters (including letters from Members of Parliament, both the UNC and the PNM), telephone calls and even physically stopping me in public and making such requests for exemption to enter Trinidad and Tobago," Young said.

He said as has been stated from the first day that T&T's borders were closed, "every request for exemption to enter Trinidad and Tobago is considered on a case by case basis."

"This particular incident, where a request was made of me, for an exemption to enter Trinidad and Tobago, in the said virtual meeting by a person, is no different to the hundreds of requests made of me and has received no different treatment. In fact, to date, this particular application (request) has not been approved," Young said.

"Accordingly, once again, I am compelled to reject the mischief and desperation of the UNC and to reassure the people of Trinidad and Tobago, whom I serve, that I stay true to my oath of office. I will continue to do my best to serve the population of my beloved country."

Young gets exposed for exemptions .

This idiot says case by case basis by Rowliar princess and a foreigner comes and goes as they pleases

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 11th, 2021, 8:06 am

The plant not bad,

Is jess that it built with tax and dole off fir pennies on the dollar for a private entity to real the rewards, like iscott, ttmc, tringen..
But dragon had pinged that out earlier.

Typical pnm modus operandi.
Habit7 wrote:I am waiting to hear how bad this plant is for T&T.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”