Forums

New Sexual harassment laws coming

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: New Sexual harassment laws coming

Postby 88sins » March 6th, 2021, 9:17 am

This kinda thing can be very easily weaponized if not done correctly, and has the potential to hang a lot of innocent fellas out to dry in the desert with a tarnished name that could possibly negatively impact them for the rest of their lives.
I don't have any problem with the issue of attempting to bring an end sexual harassment in the workplace or anywhere else, but it must be a well thought out process. And thinking about the greater good for the majority of the population is something local politicians have never been very good at. Now, I will admit, more than a few times I have dipped my pen in company ink. But the way I do it, I could never be accused of anything inappropriate, because in the office I am totally neutral and unbiased across the board with everyone including her. Now, if I choose to get together with a female employee she has to meet me outside the office hours (I not coming to pick her up anywhere) and even then, I make it a priority to be casually cordial while in public. When we leave and go somewhere private with us alone then the mood can relax a little. I keep it clandestine as a spy operation. Was dealing with one for 3 years and nobody had a clue, until we showed up in my brother wedding and it had one other guy from the company there.

I've seen in one instance a junior female set up a poor clueless senior sap to take a hit for sexual harassment in the workplace. She initiated the interaction, insisting that it be kept private, and after a few weeks when the boy get comfortable with her he slipped up and touched her backside in front of people. Same speed, she cried sexual harassment.
End result, he have a warning letter in his file, she get promoted to a position over him (she went and suck a directors coco for that), and proceeded to give the poor fella hell.
After that incident, I had to implement policy, thatbif two people working in the company and decide to fvck around together, then they are both obligated to disclose the nature of their relationship, including when it started and if there's a sexual component to it, and that the company bears no legal or financial responsibility for their actions. This is to be done in writing and on video, with both parties present simultaneously. Since initiating this policy I eh getting involved with no female employee, not personally or romantically.

Be careful fellas

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2021, 10:06 am

88sins wrote:This kinda thing can be very easily weaponized if not done correctly, and has the potential to hang a lot of innocent fellas out to dry in the desert with a tarnished name that could possibly negatively impact them for the rest of their lives.
I don't have any problem with the issue of attempting to bring an end sexual harassment in the workplace or anywhere else, but it must be a well thought out process. And thinking about the greater good for the majority of the population is something local politicians have never been very good at. Now, I will admit, more than a few times I have dipped my pen in company ink. But the way I do it, I could never be accused of anything inappropriate, because in the office I am totally neutral and unbiased across the board with everyone including her. Now, if I choose to get together with a female employee she has to meet me outside the office hours (I not coming to pick her up anywhere) and even then, I make it a priority to be casually cordial while in public. When we leave and go somewhere private with us alone then the mood can relax a little. I keep it clandestine as a spy operation. Was dealing with one for 3 years and nobody had a clue, until we showed up in my brother wedding and it had one other guy from the company there.

I've seen in one instance a junior female set up a poor clueless senior sap to take a hit for sexual harassment in the workplace. She initiated the interaction, insisting that it be kept private, and after a few weeks when the boy get comfortable with her he slipped up and touched her backside in front of people. Same speed, she cried sexual harassment.
End result, he have a warning letter in his file, she get promoted to a position over him (she went and suck a directors coco for that), and proceeded to give the poor fella hell.
After that incident, I had to implement policy, thatbif two people working in the company and decide to fvck around together, then they are both obligated to disclose the nature of their relationship, including when it started and if there's a sexual component to it, and that the company bears no legal or financial responsibility for their actions. This is to be done in writing and on video, with both parties present simultaneously. Since initiating this policy I eh getting involved with no female employee, not personally or romantically.

Be careful fellas

Absolutely fantastic 88.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 6th, 2021, 10:32 am

bring it!!!
who pushing these laws?
alwaris.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 6th, 2021, 10:55 am

Serious question for you fellas, just for the sake of my curiosity and maybe the education of the ignorant.
In a typical and traditional long term relationship between a man and woman, which partner do you think is more likely to be the more possessive partner of the two? And why?

This ties back to the topic at hand, but before I go into how I want allyuh to really think about it and give your honest answers.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » March 6th, 2021, 10:59 am

Gladiator wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Why is it that when new laws come out our basic instinct is to immediately think that certain people are going to use it for bad? Are we that bad as Trinidadians to have such little faith in our fellowman?

Pallie i have dealt with 3 cases of women falsely accusing men of sexual assault in the past 4 years. One case almost got a man with 35+ years service fired from his job the other made a company lose a $2Mil contract and put on a blacklist. Even though in both cases the men were innocent the damage caused was irreparable...

Sad these things have happened, I have seen alot of these stories around the internet over the years as well. Men will need to protect themselves from now on as innocent men will be the target of these new laws no doubt as deceitful women are looking to spite men for some personal issue they have and all it will take is just her word against yours which the world tends to believe women's word over a man's especially when it comes to something like sexual accusations.

Men will have to start opting out of helping strange women at the side of the road or even in the workplaces because there will be a very high chance they can get falsely accused, career is over, get jail time, their families wanting to have nothing to do with them anymore all due to a single word from a woman. Guilty until proven Innocent now in this world at least for men.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 6th, 2021, 11:10 am

VII wrote:Yuh know how much sexy ting of all description I pick up over the years pulling aside and sweet talking driving and walking !! I think it's how the woman reacts should be your guide....if she's cool well make your move,a....if she's not keep driving or walking and if you persist then there could be a problem..

But then there could be a lot of mischievous charges too...you know how some chicks can be wicked..

They better be careful with this one.

boy i know a crew of girls , all of them between 25-33
they does spend their $$$ to glam up their selves and go to the clubs to pick up man and get $$$$$
and them hoes does REAL get tru
it have one who get one man to buy a Tucson for her,(she give her mother it), and she get another man to buy a vezel for her (she does use that one) and have 2-3 fellas love off on her and happily sharing her .

so one of the fellas pick up a new girl,
you know the original girl, gone and make a report in the station how her man (the one who buy the tucson for her) beating her
she hit her head on the edge of a door and get a bruise and gone station and report him
and like she meet up a criminal police who wanna brush it ,or she give him a brush idk.
but super police calling the fella and threatening him, following him around, he using a unregistered digicel sim to make the calls
i know about this because the fella ask me to check who own the sim, and when i check it belong to an officer, we have his pictures, info etc. i know the two fellas who buy the vehicles, the crew of girls etc

so now this police like he wanna kidnap the fella or kill him or shoot up his business place or car, because this girl who have 2 man atleast, jealous one of her man horning her

woman evil yes

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 6th, 2021, 11:34 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
VII wrote:Yuh know how much sexy ting of all description I pick up over the years pulling aside and sweet talking driving and walking !! I think it's how the woman reacts should be your guide....if she's cool well make your move,a....if she's not keep driving or walking and if you persist then there could be a problem..

But then there could be a lot of mischievous charges too...you know how some chicks can be wicked..

they does spend their $$$ to glam up their selves and go to the clubs to pick up man and get $$$$$
it have one who get one man to buy a Tucson for her,(she give her mother it), and she get another man to buy a vezel for her (she does use that one) and have 2-3 fellas love off on her and happily sharing her .

you know the original girl, gone and make a report in the station how her man (the one who buy the tucson for her) beating her
she hit her head on the edge of a door and get a bruise and gone station and report him
and like she meet up a criminal police who wanna brush it ,or she give him a brush idk.
but super police calling the fella and threatening him, following him around, he using a unregistered digicel sim to make the calls
i know about this because the fella ask me to check who own the sim, and when i check it belong to an officer, we have his pictures, info etc. i know the two fellas who buy the vehicles, the crew of girls etc

so now this police like he wanna kidnap the fella or kill him or shoot up his business place or car, because this girl who have 2 man atleast, jealous one of her man horning her

woman evil yes

This is partly an example of the answer to my question. She not evil pallie, she possessive, and if the object she possesses (the simp), tries to get away she will make him regret it. In her mind, he is her personal atm, and he suppose to know he place and remain there. How dare he go with another girl and give her when the baddess suppose to get?

Thing is females are more possessive. Just that they know that in a physical confrontation they can't win, so they usfually just resort to what they good at, manipulation and deceit and trickery. As a man, you can't really vex with them when they do. You hadda get vex with yourself, for not letting them know up front that those behaviors won't be tolerated by you and is grounds for immediate dismissal.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 6th, 2021, 11:45 am

Since the Kavanaugh debacle over two years ago plus me too, a lot of men especially in the workplace have decided to take preventative measures. I get it and don't blame them whatsoever. One simple misinterpretation can cost you your job. I came across one extreme example where a man at the workplace would not even help women with work. He does his 8-4 and goes home. If he does end up in the manager's office who is female, I notice he fidgets with his phone. In actuality he is recording the conversation. I don't know his back story but i'm guessing whatever happened, it was a false allegation in his previous workplace and it traumatized him.

Some might say well if you behave yuhself you have nothing to worry about. That is true to a degree but just like men, there are toxic and dangerous women out there. She might be in your workplace with a smile on her face and you thinking about dipping in the sauce.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 6th, 2021, 12:02 pm

Simple, tell dem yuh name Darryl Smith aka Bamsee Squeezer, not only are you bong to get through, but it eh go cost yuh nuttin. :|

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 6th, 2021, 12:04 pm

ey, it wasnt a settlement, it was a severance....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 6th, 2021, 12:34 pm

sMASH wrote:ey, it wasnt a settlement, it was a severance....

Yes it showed how severely corrupt JUHN Scarfy, Arse Wari and the LFD RFD PNM are.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 6th, 2021, 12:35 pm

A little insight into the female mind

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 6th, 2021, 2:31 pm

Rules are,

1.Have Nutting to do with women that you work with.

2. Don't bull Women on your street or village.

3. Don't get married.

4. Never feed women when you first meet them, hook up for a coffee and observe them from that.

5. If bulling , audio record them , so they can't say rape .

6. Never believe anything a woman tells you .

7. Gloves on all bulling, otherwise its c0ck tax . Plus she might be nasty

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 6th, 2021, 3:09 pm

Boy something similar happened to me,was trying to finish with a chick and she subsequently was trying to ruin my life,she turned from "I pray for your family yinno" to "Is war" in ah one !!

So she started to threaten to come home because she saw my address on a cheque book in my car.and eventually did but no one was home,so I contacted a police padna and he organized to have her intercepted for making threats and looking for confrontation by people house etc .

So they intercepted her in her civic in POS and took her to Besson street police station where Singh was in charge,she was drunk like a bat but no breathalyzer in those days,you know the gyal so good she chain up Singh crying and all kinda thing and de man start calling me and roughing me up!! I couldn't believe it !!

Man put me on the back foot but thankfully I'm no walk over and after the initial shock I told him as it is and kinda blasted him for letting a lil pretty piece of asss tie up his old experienced asss and asked him if that's how he treats victims as long as the perpetrators looked f@ckable ?

My padna called and said they can't hold her too long unless I have charges to press,and he said the officers warned her about going to my home or business, but palos lemme tell you something that dougla/Indian/reds was so sweet and sexy with the low round J-Lo ass and thigh gap the size of your fist,dem young police watching her as the victim and were all too happy to play white knight with the hope of being with her..

But my padna really assisted me and kinda got her to back off and Singh well he never called back,may he RIP.

Yeah boy those girls can be unreasonable and volatile when scorned..

I.came clean with wifey and she said I shoulda just told her and we woulda deal with it better...no secret no problem..listen nah the chick used to be threatening me that she would come.home and I had to leave home at all kinda hours to go and f@ck her and calm her down,pure duress !!! lol!!

But de ting was sweet bhai,but I just wanted to move on with my life and family in the right way and she was kinda like another undercover wife,learned a lot from that ..like what not to say or do in possible casual affairs and how to choose possible casual affairs partners to keep it casual.. :twisted:

Phone Surgeon wrote:

woman evil yes

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2021, 3:56 pm

Fellas,

I know some of allyuh tusty and desperate AF....but get allyuh self inna gear.

Remember to take advice from the men that know how to avoid these situations.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » March 6th, 2021, 4:38 pm

VII wrote:Boy something similar happened to me,was trying to finish with a chick and she subsequently was trying to ruin my life,she turned from "I pray for your family yinno" to "Is war" in ah one !!

So she started to threaten to come home because she saw my address on a cheque book in my car.and eventually did but no one was home,so I contacted a police padna and he organized to have her intercepted for making threats and looking for confrontation by people house etc .

So they intercepted her in her civic in POS and took her to Besson street police station where Singh was in charge,she was drunk like a bat but no breathalyzer in those days,you know the gyal so good she chain up Singh crying and all kinda thing and de man start calling me and roughing me up!! I couldn't believe it !!

Man put me on the back foot but thankfully I'm no walk over and after the initial shock I told him as it is and kinda blasted him for letting a lil pretty piece of asss tie up his old experienced asss and asked him if that's how he treats victims as long as the perpetrators looked f@ckable ?

My padna called and said they can't hold her too long unless I have charges to press,and he said the officers warned her about going to my home or business, but palos lemme tell you something that dougla/Indian/reds was so sweet and sexy with the low round J-Lo ass and thigh gap the size of your fist,dem young police watching her as the victim and were all too happy to play white knight with the hope of being with her..

But my padna really assisted me and kinda got her to back off and Singh well he never called back,may he RIP.

I.came clean with wifey and she said I shoulda just told her and we woulda deal with it better...no secret no problem..listen nah the chick used to be threatening me that she would come.home and I had to leave home at all kinda hours to go and f@ck her and calm her down,pure duress !!! lol!!

But de ting was sweet bhai,but I just wanted to move on with my life and family in the right way and she was kinda like another undercover wife,learned a lot from that ..like what not to say or do in possible casual affairs and how to choose possible casual affairs partners to keep it casual.. :twisted:

Phone Surgeon wrote:

woman evil yes

Glad you learned your lesson. Always maintain control, don’t give a side chick any power. Let her know wifey will always side with you. When there is no fear there can be no intimidation.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2021, 4:58 pm

j.o.e wrote:Always maintain control

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 6th, 2021, 6:40 pm

j.o.e wrote:Glad you learned your lesson. Always maintain control, don’t give a side chick any power. Let her know wifey will always side with you. When there is no fear there can be no intimidation.

Someone get this man a beer
This is why I let the side piece know up front
1-I not leaving wifey,
2-wifey not leaving me
3-you are the side piece, know your role and play your position, otherwise you will have no position.

Yeah, I it sounding brave to say that I know wifey not leaving, but it have reasons why I could say that because of the history between us and things I know she did for me in d past. We been together for just over 2 decades now, and during that time we been through hell and high water, damn near poverty and well beyond wealth, good health and life threatening illness, and all my transgressions, and we dealt with it all. And she knows full well, I don't sleep out, and that home and family first, everything else take a number and wait your turn, including but not limited to side b!+ches.

One time, married girl I was playing d ass with decided she would tell wifey about us, hoping wifey and I go done and she could slide in. Imagine her surprise when wifey tell her she knows about her, and is ok, but she not playing her position so she ain't have long again.
Wifey lemme kno she came by, and as the side piece showed that she wanted to put everything out in the open at least on my side, I decided to send she husband a long video with her and me at play and call him and let him know exactly what going on with he wife, and for how long, and what she said was her reasons for her actions. He ended up getting her preggers, and so I thought that was the end of that.
That gyul didn't bother me for 5 months, and one day out of the blue she come in my place of business, to say she sorry and that she knows she was wrong, and that she want to resume the relationship. At this point, she belly showing. When I tell her that what she wants is not possible and that she was already replaced she hang her head and left. Kinda felt bad for her a little, she looked like she didn't want to be with the man again and she studying her options very limited. But what else could she have expected? I only play the cards she deal me, she just didn't know I plaited the deck before she started dealing.

Anyway, the whole idea of eliminating sexual harassment in general is not a bad thing, but I hope that whatever they come up with is properly thought out, including measures to restore the dignity and character of the accused if harrassment claims against them are eventually found to be without merit.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 6th, 2021, 8:11 pm

Always maintained to them that I would never leave my wifey,she's actually prettier and sweeter than them side chicks kinda classic gorgeous sleek neck and all the right features timeless type that looks even better when the sun rise in insomnia unlike the majority .

And personally haven't felt skin like hers on no other woman no matter how sexy etc. and none could perform like her and share the chemistry like ours..

It was actually all those things that tripped the chick,the fact that she couldn't make me leave,over the years chicks have been intimidated by wifey because they saw her as gorgeous and instantly dismissed their chances...just wanted to clear that up.

What I meant was I shoulda just nip that chick in the bud and not allow her to like me as much as she did and I shoulda never been so generous and shoulda read her personality better,she became too emotionally dependent and otherwise dependent on me ...

Never slept over with her one night,always went home because that's where I wanted to be and she knew it..was kidna greedy I suppose,was always kinda tired and bored of her,but when you look at her you seeing good food and you just wanted to have it available for when you feeling peckish......

j.o.e wrote:
VII wrote:Boy something similar happened to me,was trying to finish with a chick and she subsequently was trying to ruin my life,she turned from "I pray for your family yinno" to "Is war" in ah one !!

Phone Surgeon wrote:

woman evil yes

Glad you learned your lesson. Always maintain control, don’t give a side chick any power. Let her know wifey will always side with you. When there is no fear there can be no intimidation.
Last edited by VII on March 6th, 2021, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 6th, 2021, 8:18 pm

Please see above post.. just over 2 decades here as well,she's in her early to mid 40s and looks timeless still....one of a kind in many ways,and I never put another woman in front of her,they were sick of her and how I revered her and always mentioned I would never leave her for none of them..I never tolerated any talk about my home and my woman etc..they wouldnt dare..and they despised and respected her for that..its a different kinda vibes when your wifey is more gorgeous than the average hot good looking sexy chick and at the same time can cook like wow,perform like waw and down to earth respectful polite considerate caring generous and loving !!

Makes you have fun with other chicks and gives you a kinda leverage and confidence a man wouldn't have normally,usually man don't wanna go home and sick of whats waiting home ...you know how much time I coast on them and say man I going home to my sweet woman bye !!

And is rel love making when I reach home..especially the tail end of a half a pill which I never use at home,but always feel like I'm on ,that's how good home is.. Lol :twisted:

She always maintained I coulda just tell her what was happening and we woulda sort that chick out...she actually did dsla with her so professionally I was so proud.. asked her why she wanted to speak to her now etc when things bad hahaha..killed her with class.. 8-)

Gave me some simple rules to follow including always using a condom, don't let them sit in the front seat and don't take them in our circles...one of a kind !!

88sins wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Glad you learned your lesson. Always maintain control, don’t give a side chick any power. Let her know wifey will always side with you. When there is no fear there can be no intimidation.

Someone get this man a beer
This is why I let the side piece know up front
1-I not leaving wifey,
2-wifey not leaving me
3-you are the side piece, know your role and play your position, otherwise you will have no position.

Yeah, I it sounding brave to say that I know wifey not leaving, but it have reasons why I could say that because of the history between us and things I know she did for me in d past. We been together for just over 2 decades now, and during that time we been through hell and high water, damn near poverty and well beyond wealth, good health and life threatening illness, and all my transgressions, and we dealt with it all. And she knows full well, I don't sleep out, and that home and family first, everything else take a number and wait your turn, including but not limited to side b!+ches.

One time, married girl I was playing d ass with decided she would tell wifey about us, hoping wifey and I go done and she could slide in. Imagine her surprise when wifey tell her she knows about her, and is ok, but she not playing her position so she ain't have long again.
Wifey lemme kno she came by, and as the side piece showed that she wanted to put everything out in the open at least on my side, I decided to send she husband a long video with her and me at play and call him and let him know exactly what going on with he wife, and for how long, and what she said was her reasons for her actions. He ended up getting her preggers, and so I thought that was the end of that.
That gyul didn't bother me for 5 months, and one day out of the blue she come in my place of business, to say she sorry and that she knows she was wrong, and that she want to resume the relationship. At this point, she belly showing. When I tell her that what she wants is not possible and that she was already replaced she hang her head and left. Kinda felt bad for her a little, she looked like she didn't want to be with the man again and she studying her options very limited. But what else could she have expected? I only play the cards she deal me, she just didn't know I plaited the deck before she started dealing.

Anyway, the whole idea of eliminating sexual harassment in general is not a bad thing, but I hope that whatever they come up with is properly thought out, including measures to restore the dignity and character of the accused if harrassment claims against them are eventually found to be without merit.
Last edited by VII on March 6th, 2021, 9:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 6th, 2021, 8:22 pm

Read this thread and now I'm feeling for KFC

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 6th, 2021, 8:30 pm

One time a friends girl called wifey and she was telling her about problems they were having with infediltiy and said I am guilty also..

Wifey tripped and told her "I told him he could f@ck who he wants just wear a condom etc,wtf you telling me about,how he get in this" and then hung up, they never spoke again !!

Rel big shot with one of the highest posts in the country daughter too..wifey didn't give a f@ck,dont mess with me.lol..

Wifey dealt with many chicks that tried to mash us up over the years,even frigging guys trying to get her by talking about me,and she ever even confronted me about any of them,only told me some time after...

It's like a female rapper song dread,where she let's him f@ck those silly biitches and he always comes home etc loool !!!

Ride or die !!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 6th, 2021, 8:43 pm

eliteauto wrote:Read this thread and now I'm feeling for KFC
Typical when you have a wife

No Sada and choka

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2021, 9:12 pm

IMG_6510.JPG

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 6th, 2021, 9:47 pm

Since when the eff looking at someone constitutes sexual harassment?
If yuh don't want man watching yuh, yuh have 2 choices.
Either you dress appropriately and stop dressing to attract man attention (long skirts and long sleeved blouses and nothing form fitting, and no makeup, so no more short tight skirt with a slit up to yuh ass along with the accompanying social whoring attire)
Or
Work where there are no men to watch you. Stay in yuh cubicle/office and stop going and leaning yuh chesticles over men and showing them d breasteses and bending over to show yuh bambam and skinning up in yuh short skirts to show off yuh inner thighs.

The females I work with, I does ketch them eyeballing me occasionally. I don't consider that sh, I does tell them to take a picture, that would last longer and they go have that to stare at when I not around.
Dis rounds jed, people just overly friggin sensitive to the point they no longer sensible.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » March 6th, 2021, 9:54 pm

I'd like to know what constitutes 'inappropriate steering or leering'? What if someone generally tends to look at people a certain way would that be construed as inappropriate? If that is considered sexual harassment then anyone can say they have been looked at inappropriately.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 6th, 2021, 9:56 pm

i imagine the staring part applies to voyeurism (which the law is going to cover) where a female is undressing and u gaping at she through the window

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 6th, 2021, 10:52 pm

Anything viewable from the street is public.
redmanjp wrote:i imagine the staring part applies to voyeurism (which the law is going to cover) where a female is undressing and u gaping at she through the window

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » March 7th, 2021, 9:26 pm

I walked into this thread to contribute a lil 3liner but realize what a tad pole I am. Carry on...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 7th, 2021, 10:01 pm

So VII - Does your wife have the same liberties that you have? Can she play around like you do? Are you okay with other MEN doing to her the same thing you are doing with other women?

Asking for a friend!

Phone Surgeon wrote:

woman evil yes

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”