TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.

Postby widdyphuck » April 3rd, 2021, 7:56 pm

This thread is an after thought from the prison officer episode. Apparently the guy forgave his wife and moved on. Something most of us men cant do when confronted with a situation like that.
Some men murder in a fit of rage and end up in jail for the rest of their life, others turn to addiction and possibly suicide.
How does a man really deal with this and move on? Can a man really trust a woman?
Tuner has some experience persons thus lets keep the discussion educated so everyone can learn something.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.

Postby zoom rader » April 3rd, 2021, 8:13 pm

You DONT ever trust women.

When You get rejected or cheated on then you move on . It's not the end of the world

It's their lost and not yours.

Build yourself and wealth

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 3rd, 2021, 8:14 pm

You leave.
She's not yours, it's just your turn

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 3rd, 2021, 8:23 pm

op you fixated on this boi
you ever been in the friend zone ?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 3rd, 2021, 8:43 pm

Hello wtf,

Keep strong bro.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 3rd, 2021, 8:51 pm

um u leave. duh. thats not even up for debate

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 3rd, 2021, 8:54 pm

pugboy wrote:op you fixated on this boi
you ever been in the friend zone ?

we've all been there. it happens. life is all about growing from your mistakes. and when u get hit with a friend zone move or a horn for the first time. the best reaction imo is to embrace the dark side and just say firetruck it. time to look out for no.1. ME!

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 3rd, 2021, 9:00 pm

op seem like them fellas who perpetually stuck in the friend zone and thinking it over and over

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 3rd, 2021, 9:02 pm

Horn first and still leave

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 3rd, 2021, 10:19 pm

You honestly feel he forgave her?

Man have a lot to lose, he aint gonna throw that away.
He probably saying that to save frame. Keep a close eye on him.

Dat is a rel trip off scenario man was in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, leave at the first red flag. It hurts, but it will hurt more if they escalate.
Better to be single than to be in a shitty relationship tbh.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » April 3rd, 2021, 11:56 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Better to be single than to be in a shitty relationship tbh.

facts

GixxerMan
Sweet on this forum

Postby GixxerMan » April 4th, 2021, 12:10 am

#1 rule as a man you should remember......You cannot turn a whore into a housewife!..... talk done!!!

mragoobir
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mragoobir » April 4th, 2021, 2:21 am

20210404_021926.jpeg
20210404_021926.jpeg (27.53 KiB) Viewed 2800 times

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 4th, 2021, 2:55 am

GixxerMan wrote:#1 rule as a man you should remember......You cannot turn a whore into a housewife!..... talk done!!!

How does one identify a whore?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 4th, 2021, 5:42 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
GixxerMan wrote:#1 rule as a man you should remember......You cannot turn a whore into a housewife!..... talk done!!!

All in all, there's two primary types. You have the normal out dey ho, aka the baddess, aka the gaza princess. Then you have the under cover ho, aka the social ho aka the socialite ho. The first one easy to spot from a distance. the other one would take you a minute because you have to pay attention for some details.

OP, like you fixated on the topic bai. Anyways, how should a man deal with rejection/horn? However he sees fit to best deal with it, short of breaking the law to deal with it. He can either pretend it didn't happen, he could take the blame for it, he could stay in the relationship or end it.

A lot of people don't realize that men and women are mentally wired VERY differently, and this difference shows itself when it comes to sexual activity. Many women tend to see sex with a man as a means of expressing an emotional connection, but many men tend to see it as simply about the physical activity and as a method of release. So if you have a woman and she horn you, bet your bottom dollar either she gonna leave you or do it again, because she already lost that emotional connection she thought she had with you. And if she says she wants to stay in the relationship, it's most likely that she doesn't want to lose you as the good provider that you are. Whereas in contrast, a man would brush a million gyul, but he would only really love one or maybe 2, but if its two one will rank higher than the other.

People make mistakes, true. But that wasn't a mistake. That was an active decision she made. Will it happen again? Probably. Would he forgive her again? He probably will.
But in the end it is up to the individual that may be feeling betrayed to decide what they can live with and still stomach looking at themselves in the mirror.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 4th, 2021, 6:21 am

Walk away.

And then share the video on social media saying it "leaked"

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 4th, 2021, 6:53 am

Correct boy Matrix.It have no forgive and forget for me.That reserved only for my parents.
Anybody else is remember the lesson and move forward.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » April 4th, 2021, 8:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: hence this thread.. have REALLLL men in here who would love to don a cape and become

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 4th, 2021, 10:07 am

Still survivable. Need to get something stronger.
mragoobir wrote:
20210404_021926.jpeg

To answer the OP, if I collect a horn, I'll just move on. No beating up, no arguing etc. It would be a seamless stress free divorce with appropriate asset split. Only weak men would want to hurt his ex-wife and new lover/s and cause a set of drama. Let karma do the talking.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 4th, 2021, 11:13 am

Plot twist
Yuh gyul horn yuh for months and you eh kno, and when you find out what going on you realize you know the man and you know as a fact that he toting an incurable STD

What you go do?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 4th, 2021, 11:42 am

Read about it usually on a sunday or monday newspaper with some English breakfast tea.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 4th, 2021, 12:16 pm

88sins wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

All in all, there's two primary types. You have the normal out dey ho, aka the baddess, aka the gaza princess. Then you have the under cover ho, aka the social ho aka the socialite ho. The first one easy to spot from a distance. the other one would take you a minute because you have to pay attention for some details.

OP, like you fixated on the topic bai. Anyways, how should a man deal with rejection/horn? However he sees fit to best deal with it, short of breaking the law to deal with it. He can either pretend it didn't happen, he could take the blame for it, he could stay in the relationship or end it.

A lot of people don't realize that men and women are mentally wired VERY differently, and this difference shows itself when it comes to sexual activity. Many women tend to see sex with a man as a means of expressing an emotional connection, but many men tend to see it as simply about the physical activity and as a method of release. So if you have a woman and she horn you, bet your bottom dollar either she gonna leave you or do it again, because she already lost that emotional connection she thought she had with you. And if she says she wants to stay in the relationship, it's most likely that she doesn't want to lose you as the good provider that you are. Whereas in contrast, a man would brush a million gyul, but he would only really love one or maybe 2, but if its two one will rank higher than the other.

People make mistakes, true. But that wasn't a mistake. That was an active decision she made. Will it happen again? Probably. Would he forgive her again? He probably will.
But in the end it is up to the individual that may be feeling betrayed to decide what they can live with and still stomach looking at themselves in the mirror.

Many truths but you still have some things to learn.

Firstly, all so women are basically the type 2 hoe. They can say whatever they want, the minute a richer more attractive man is interested in them, there's a good chance they'll leave. Often, when they don't leave it's not because they didn't want too, it's because they are afraid of he'll dump them. It's a strategic decision, and if the probability of success is low, the stay with their 'love'.

The type 1 hoes, that is, women who love sex are my favourite and more trust worthy than most. I don't consider them hoes at all, those Gaza queen's you refer to are just insecure immature youth who grew up badly.

They often have sex drives higher than most men and simply will use you for sex without any feelings attached.

You're right about how many women horn with intent to leave, but like i said the women who just want to brush, ain't leaving the husband for you.

Trust me, I've been there, had a couple married women would be horning their husbands with me, one was a rich dude the other just a normal pleb.

They in it just for the sex and felt almost no remorse.

It's amazing how some women separate sex from love, imagine right after an afternoon session she's there texting the husband normal in work, being sweet, and genuinely thinking nice things about the man.

I asked her if she didn't feel bad, and her response was, well he doesn't feel bad about his ED.

Btw, my sample size might be s*hit small, but I've encountered way too many Trini wives say their husbands have ED, or very low sex drives. I know 4 personally right now and these are all some really bess women.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » April 4th, 2021, 12:21 pm

The thing is men assume women will sleep with men who they have an emotional connection with. When they meet women who sleep with men just to release or for fun, they are shocked, and immediately label her as a ho.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 4th, 2021, 12:22 pm

Agreed... there are women out there who operate carnally and just want good D with no emotions attached. They will have their mental gymnastics to rationalize why. I have encountered women who will "love" their husbands because they are "good" men from a social perspective but not cutting it in the bedroom. Some women endure that while others who know it have or had good D in the past step outside.

OP is better you walk away... even if you forgive her and reconcile, in the back of your mind you will always have trust issues, more sensitive to her behaviors and anxious when she's talking to other men or when she's alone in the house or gone off to work. You would not be at peace and your mental health will decline. You may even become somebody that you never thought you would be e.g controlling.

Sexual desires and urges don't go away juss so. When you are too nice and forgiving, it's usually a license for the other person to do it again.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 4th, 2021, 2:43 pm

Injun men need to learn from Kwame.

When you get horn is to walk. You will not hear about Kwame taking a his life or beating his wife .

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 4th, 2021, 3:14 pm

So you will have no problem later in life, if your wife horns you?

Dohplaydat wrote:
88sins wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Many truths but you still have some things to learn.

Firstly, all so women are basically the type 2 hoe. They can say whatever they want, the minute a richer more attractive man is interested in them, there's a good chance they'll leave. Often, when they don't leave it's not because they didn't want too, it's because they are afraid of he'll dump them. It's a strategic decision, and if the probability of success is low, the stay with their 'love'.

The type 1 hoes, that is, women who love sex are my favourite and more trust worthy than most. I don't consider them hoes at all, those Gaza queen's you refer to are just insecure immature youth who grew up badly.

They often have sex drives higher than most men and simply will use you for sex without any feelings attached.

You're right about how many women horn with intent to leave, but like i said the women who just want to brush, ain't leaving the husband for you.

Trust me, I've been there, had a couple married women would be horning their husbands with me, one was a rich dude the other just a normal pleb.

They in it just for the sex and felt almost no remorse.

It's amazing how some women separate sex from love, imagine right after an afternoon session she's there texting the husband normal in work, being sweet, and genuinely thinking nice things about the man.

I asked her if she didn't feel bad, and her response was, well he doesn't feel bad about his ED.

Btw, my sample size might be s*hit small, but I've encountered way too many Trini wives say their husbands have ED, or very low sex drives. I know 4 personally right now and these are all some really bess women.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 4th, 2021, 3:20 pm

From cost of wedding, marrying a fat thing now rejection....scratches head

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 4th, 2021, 3:40 pm

Always remember, a cuttail does just fall out from the sky

mragoobir
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mragoobir » April 4th, 2021, 5:28 pm

Not all zoom
zoom rader wrote:Injun men need to learn from Kwame.

When you get horn is to walk. You will not hear about Kwame taking a his life or beating his wife .
20210404_172615.jpeg
20210404_172615.jpeg (19 KiB) Viewed 2405 times

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 4th, 2021, 9:56 pm

What's the acceptable number these days? Last chick I asked, she said 30+ different....shrugs shoulders...seemed unbothered tbh

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”