TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Bad decisions people make in their 20's..

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Bad decisions people make in their 20's..

Postby Les Bain » April 19th, 2021, 10:56 am

KM_2NR wrote:
Devourment wrote:Choose your friends wisely, this applies to any age but the 20s are important for setting up your foundation in life.

Also do not put all eggs in one basket when it comes to women.

Keep your options open and always be open to new opportunities.

Random question do people have actual friends in there 20's? I have a like 3-5 actual friends and a bunch of acquaintances. People seem more superficial this rounds and will contact you when they need something , people aren't genuine anymore.

The superficial activity you describing is called networking or mutual exploitation. If you didn't know about that, as I didn't, you would feel real put off by the new people you met who got chummy as though a friendship was forming, then proceeded to appear only when you could help them with something.

From my experience, 3-5 actual friends is standard.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 19th, 2021, 11:03 am

KM_2NR wrote:
Devourment wrote:Choose your friends wisely, this applies to any age but the 20s are important for setting up your foundation in life.

Random question do people have actual friends in there 20's? I have a like 3-5 actual friends and a bunch of acquaintances. People seem more superficial this rounds and will contact you when they need something , people aren't genuine anymore.

My close friends group have always remained 3+me. We all met in in high school and then we all went UWI together (3 of us did the same 1st degree, 1 did something else but in the same faculty). That's almost 30 years of friendship there.
Apart from that my next closest brethrens are my two brother in laws but they would fall in the family bucket more than they would as friends I guess.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » April 19th, 2021, 11:15 am

Les Bain wrote:
KM_2NR wrote:

The superficial activity you describing is called networking or mutual exploitation. If you didn't know about that, as I didn't, you would feel real put off by the new people you met who got chummy as though a friendship was forming, then proceeded to appear only when you could help them with something.

From my experience, 3-5 actual friends is standard.

Your 100% correct , even in my work environment I pretty much neglected the networking or mutual exploitation aspect of my job and the older I get I can see the benefits of it. I mean these people are fake to the core but they play the game to get ahead , I've always been true and suffered somewhat as a result.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 19th, 2021, 11:33 am

it have friends to lime with out the road, and it have friends you would have in your house,

major major difference between the both

let them be separate

i must be have 3-4 close friends who i lime with regularly,
like we would lime at each others houses, go on vacation together with our wives,
all events any of us having must include each other etc
any hour them call me or i call them, someone will answer

out of everyone i went secondary and tertiary schools with, i realize when people know you have a business (cellphone store)
they always want a best price, a cost price (but dont have the money to pay all)
they want an item now but will pay you when payday come in
they coming at the store and demanding to talk to the boss how they does get a certain discount

everyone cud hull dey muddac**t from left to right, i write off real people cuz of that

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 19th, 2021, 12:01 pm

Tuner friends, a strong beautiful black queen or vene mamacita would never do the things all you talking about. I suggest you all try it out just for once.

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » April 19th, 2021, 12:21 pm

Also be very wary of having close female friends.

Here's my story.... Warning it long.

This girl was my ex's best friend from highschool. She's gorgeous AF, like seriously one of the best looking girls in Trinidad.

We became each others confidant over the years because I used to vent to her about my ex. She did the same with me so that's how we ended up really close. I knew literally everything about she, who she had sex with, what she likes in bed, how she really felt about her boyfriends.

Many people often thought we were dating as we'd often be seen liming alone. I never made a real move as I assumed I was friend zoned. Although I often found it weird that if people asked if we were dating she'd never deny it.

Any way, I ended up really close with another girl in work. Another very attractive girl but she was married and this friendship felt truly platonic.

Anyway before this my female friend never minded me having girlfriends or female friends, but suddenly she hated this new friend.

What happened next was my first female friend, the gorgeous one, broke up with her boyfriend. Then one weekend we ended hooking up after a few drinks.

This continued for 2 months, but she made me keep it secret as she said she didn't want her ex to find out. During this time she would say if I remain friends with my married friend she'd leave me.

Despite that threat (which I ignored) I was still loving this, but it didn't feel right, too many lies and secrets.

Turns out she and the ex never really broke up, and the man found out about we. He blew she out bad one night, then wanted to ride a shot for me. He's a big shot with dangerous connections and I'm 99% sure has killed or ordered hits before.

I ended up having to leave the country for a few months till she calmed him down and denied everything.

But God freaking damn, that whole thing was one mistake and could have cost me my life.

Moral of the story, women is trouble and be careful as they often have ulterior motives with men close to them.

I blocked on her on all social media now. But she's still spreading lies about me saying I was stalking her, haressing her and I was obsessed with her.

When I think back about it now, she loved the attention and hold she had over me. I wasn't like the 100s of men drooling over her, I had lots of other attractive women I had been with and could have been with.

What pushed her over the edge was all my exes weren't as attractive as her so she felt superior to them. This married woman friend at work was extremely pretty, very qualified so she definitely threatened by her.

Imagine she cheated on her bf, faked a relationship with me, just to control me and then when it backfired she tries to destroy my reputation. Luckily no one believed her and most of our mutual friends know she's a crazy beyotch.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 19th, 2021, 12:48 pm

Bro wtf if true.

Men need to learn to not be manipulated by women. Men use physical violence and money as power, women use psychological warfare and thier looks.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 19th, 2021, 1:31 pm

Devourment wrote:Also be very wary of having close female friends.

This girl was my ex's best friend from highschool. She's gorgeous AF, like seriously one of the best looking girls in Trinidad.

We became each others confidant over the years because I used to vent to her about my ex. She did the same with me so that's how we ended up really close. I knew literally everything about she, who she had sex with, what she likes in bed, how she really felt about her boyfriends.

Many people often thought we were dating as we'd often be seen liming alone. I never made a real move as I assumed I was friend zoned. Although I often found it weird that if people asked if we were dating she'd never deny it.

Any way, I ended up really close with another girl in work. Another very attractive girl but she was married and this friendship felt truly platonic.

Anyway before this my female friend never minded me having girlfriends or female friends, but suddenly she hated this new friend.

What happened next was my first female friend, the gorgeous one, broke up with her boyfriend. Then one weekend we ended hooking up after a few drinks.

This continued for 2 months, but she made me keep it secret as she said she didn't want her ex to find out. During this time she would say if I remain friends with my married friend she'd leave me.

Despite that threat (which I ignored) I was still loving this, but it didn't feel right, too many lies and secrets.

Turns out she and the ex never really broke up, and the man found out about we. He blew she out bad one night, then wanted to ride a shot for me. He's a big shot with dangerous connections and I'm 99% sure has killed or ordered hits before.

I ended up having to leave the country for a few months till she calmed him down and denied everything.

But God freaking damn, that whole thing was one mistake and could have cost me my life.

Moral of the story, women is trouble and be careful as they often have ulterior motives with men close to them.

I blocked on her on all social media now. But she's still spreading lies about me saying I was stalking her, haressing her and I was obsessed with her.

When I think back about it now, she loved the attention and hold she had over me. I wasn't like the 100s of men drooling over her, I had lots of other attractive women I had been with and could have been with.

What pushed her over the edge was all my exes weren't as attractive as her so she felt superior to them. This married woman friend at work was extremely pretty, very qualified so she definitely threatened by her.

Imagine she cheated on her bf, faked a relationship with me, just to control me and then when it backfired she tries to destroy my reputation. Luckily no one believed her and most of our mutual friends know she's a crazy beyotch.
The very pretty ones are usually the craziest ones. Had one I went behind just because well the opportunity was there. She living here but her father from india and her mother from here. Spoke fluent Hindi and English an cud apparently cuss fluently in both too..

Anyhow she had a severe phobia for phones / tech / any kind of communication device really. Anytime I around her she always looking around and asking me to leave my phone in d vehicle all kinda ting. Eventually it got worse and I got fedup and ride out...

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Penguin » April 19th, 2021, 1:55 pm

Yea you were her backup man.

Funny how hard they'll fight for their backup man as if you were her real man.

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Penguin » April 19th, 2021, 1:55 pm

Yea you were her backup man.

Funny how hard they'll fight for their backup man as if you were her real man.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » April 19th, 2021, 9:27 pm

killercow wrote:

The very pretty ones are usually the craziest ones. Had one I went behind just because well the opportunity was there. She living here but her father from india and her mother from here. Spoke fluent Hindi and English an cud apparently cuss fluently in both too..

Anyhow she had a severe phobia for phones / tech / any kind of communication device really. Anytime I around her she always looking around and asking me to leave my phone in d vehicle all kinda ting. Eventually it got worse and I got fedup and ride out...

Pics of friend or you lie

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » April 19th, 2021, 10:36 pm

ched taking shape nice, lewwe see how far this would go before I post a story

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 20th, 2021, 8:01 am

Ted_v2 wrote:ched taking shape nice, lewwe see how far this would go before I post a story
Let's hear it..No make up sh!t though.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » April 20th, 2021, 8:45 am

Make a child when they're not emotionally and financially stable.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » April 20th, 2021, 8:49 am

Buying a new car in a pandemic...
Not me tho..but thats a bad decison. Lots of PEAS on the road.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 20th, 2021, 10:20 am

Peas in a pod lol

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » April 20th, 2021, 3:40 pm

aaron17 wrote:Buying a new car in a pandemic...

Ent. Imagine not having anywhere to drive to and getting hit with depreciation and job uncertainty.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 20th, 2021, 3:53 pm

j.o.e wrote:
aaron17 wrote:Buying a new car in a pandemic...

Ent. Imagine not having anywhere to drive to and getting hit with depreciation and job uncertainty.

Used car prices should be coming down, but then trinis does call all kinda crazy man price without looking at the market. I know a man who selling his 6 year old Elantra for 130k same price for over a year, lol.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 21st, 2021, 3:30 pm

like allyuh hack the girl fone and release some revealing vids boi
they making the rounds
unless she do that for more publicity

K74T wrote:Bad decision here

FB_IMG_1618614943414.jpeg

Dirk Barnes

5h

Imagine this little ass posing on people vehicle as if she have new beginnings with it or the owner. The little fool is in no way shape of form affiliated with me. She didn't think that she could have damaged the hood. She didn't think she could be causing confusion, how I explaining that picture to my wife if it surfaced a year from now.

So the story is simple. I stayed at the marina as I had crew coming very early to work on my vessel. Get up to recieve a screenshot that this little ass posted on her IG. On my kiss me ass vehicle. The security spoke to her when they realized what was going on.

This here is a typical example of a half drunk little fool with excess time on her hands with an entitled mindset. Where people should be home social distancing yuh running down alcohol in the marina at night and posing on people vehicle.

Broke ass.

She faking lucky I didn't see this when it was happening because the level of cuss she would have recieved would have awaken her ancestors who would have then cuss she too. A threat of legal action she apologized....which I accepted, but I needed to highlight to allyuh little fools who looking for IG likes, bat in yuh crease because yuh never know which jackass you will piss off.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 21st, 2021, 3:40 pm

pugboy wrote:like allyuh hack the girl fone and release some revealing vids boi
they making the rounds
unless she do that for more publicity

K74T wrote:Bad decision here

FB_IMG_1618614943414.jpeg

Dirk Barnes

5h

Imagine this little ass posing on people vehicle as if she have new beginnings with it or the owner. The little fool is in no way shape of form affiliated with me. She didn't think that she could have damaged the hood. She didn't think she could be causing confusion, how I explaining that picture to my wife if it surfaced a year from now.

So the story is simple. I stayed at the marina as I had crew coming very early to work on my vessel. Get up to recieve a screenshot that this little ass posted on her IG. On my kiss me ass vehicle. The security spoke to her when they realized what was going on.

This here is a typical example of a half drunk little fool with excess time on her hands with an entitled mindset. Where people should be home social distancing yuh running down alcohol in the marina at night and posing on people vehicle.

Broke ass.

She faking lucky I didn't see this when it was happening because the level of cuss she would have recieved would have awaken her ancestors who would have then cuss she too. A threat of legal action she apologized....which I accepted, but I needed to highlight to allyuh little fools who looking for IG likes, bat in yuh crease because yuh never know which jackass you will piss off.

I'm sure she sends vids for money and someone leaked them, what you think they posting pics for?

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 21st, 2021, 3:57 pm

Now she want to make police report. Steups.
Nobody want to see her black pissy crotch.
Bubble Gum Barbie noods way better...
20210421_155529.jpeg

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 21st, 2021, 3:59 pm

wtf wrote:Now she want to make police report. Steups.
Bubble Gum Barbie noods way better...20210421_155529.jpeg

On a real tho...it real black.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 21st, 2021, 4:02 pm

You telling me dan.
And she acting like if it white...
SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:Now she want to make police report. Steups.
Bubble Gum Barbie noods way better...20210421_155529.jpeg

On a real tho...it real black.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 21st, 2021, 4:05 pm

somebody pm me them vids nah

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 21st, 2021, 4:14 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:somebody pm me them vids nah
You have and ain't sharing.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » May 17th, 2021, 12:15 am

save yourself, its not worth your time.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”