this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PM Keith Rowley tests positive for Covid-19

Postby redmanjp » April 12th, 2021, 8:01 pm

paid_influencer wrote:stop glooming and dooming

the rivers will be open soon

eh? who say that? keith himself warn of not just a rollback but a full lockdown :roll:

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 12th, 2021, 8:02 pm

paid_influencer wrote:stop glooming and dooming

the rivers will be open soon

sorry bro.

Meanwhile in Trinidad...

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 12th, 2021, 8:19 pm

That projection is a generic algorithim that factors if we don't wear masks. It doesn't consider vaccination. It is one projection,not even an amalgamation and you making it definitative while saying we shouldn't be definitative. Covid-19 projections are often wrong.

"Hospitalizations and ICU utilization are at an all-time high."
You couldn't be more wrong. A random day last year we had 100 hospitalizations w/ 19 serious cases http://www.news.gov.tt/content/trinidad ... HTfhuhKiHs but in your mind today is an all time high.

And because I refuting you with fact, i sure somehow wrong.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 12th, 2021, 8:28 pm

BRO YOU HAVE BEEN REFUTED

all is well

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 12th, 2021, 8:59 pm

Habit7 wrote:That projection is a generic algorithim that factors if we don't wear masks. It doesn't consider vaccination. It is one projection,not even an amalgamation and you making it definitative while saying we shouldn't be definitative. Covid-19 projections are often wrong.

You couldn't be more wrong. A random day last year we had 100 hospitalizations w/ 19 serious cases http://www.news.gov.tt/content/trinidad ... HTfhuhKiHs but in your mind today is an all time high.

Which random day was that? I will check worldometer to see if the stats line up. I do not trust anything coming out of MoH.

And that projection considers current mask use and vaccination rates as well.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 12th, 2021, 9:04 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Habit7 wrote:That projection is a generic algorithim that factors if we don't wear masks. It doesn't consider vaccination. It is one projection,not even an amalgamation and you making it definitative while saying we shouldn't be definitative. Covid-19 projections are often wrong.

Which random day was that? I will check worldometer to see if the stats line up. I do not trust anything coming out of MoH.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200904185 ... ronavirus/

Worldometer on September 4th is showing only 6 serious cases.

Today we are at 14.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 12th, 2021, 9:12 pm

Pastor P¤rnhabit 7 it is time to stop posting

You not looking good or creditable you are being exposed and thorn apart .

Take a rest and come back next

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 12th, 2021, 9:31 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200904185 ... ronavirus/

Worldometer on September 4th is showing only 6 serious cases.

Today we are at 14.

Worldometer is not an authority on T&T health statistics, TT MoH is. TT daily stats are published locally for all to scrutinise, even those who work in the TT health sector. Some website you pull out of a hat is not an authority, plus I see them citing today's MoH daily update, if you are consistent then you won't trust them now, but it seems your only criteria is whoever has the worst news.

Our hospitalizations and ICU utilisation are not at an all-time high. No one is saying that it is except you to fit into your narrative.

Habit7 wrote:I realise on this forum ppl don't like when you use too many facts on an issue to make your opinion. They act like you are cheating or something.

They should be able to spew whatever unfounded notion they have on a subject and if you refute them with fact or authority in the area they get vex.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 12th, 2021, 9:44 pm

Ok all is well, let's open the borders to stranded trinis.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 12th, 2021, 9:51 pm

bro explain to him how sunlight will kill covid

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 12th, 2021, 9:51 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Ok all is well, let's open the borders to stranded trinis.
Only Rowlee princess and she man have that right

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 12th, 2021, 10:11 pm

Nobody is saying all is well.

You just don't have to lie or embellish to make your point.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 12th, 2021, 10:19 pm

Habit7 wrote:

U know I wasn't, it just doesn't suit your narrative. I presented my data sources and you tried to descredit them. Fact is MoH stopped giving us daily ICU stats months now, so neither of us had the exact answer.

But let's try to infer, we have 68 hospitalisations, 43 in Couva, 5 in ICU as of yesterday....with 37 new cases and all the new ones over the weekend. It's likely the ICU capacity is already maxed out or will be within the next 48 hours.

Is that a wrong assumption?
Last edited by Dohplaydat on April 12th, 2021, 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 12th, 2021, 10:24 pm

Habit7 wrote:

You full of 5hit

Dumb arse MF

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 12th, 2021, 10:58 pm

Come on boys, let’s keep it together

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 13th, 2021, 12:17 am

Dohplaydat wrote:Is that a wrong assumption?

You are backpedalling, you didn't assume, you definitively said
Dohplaydat wrote:Hospitalizations and ICU utilization are at an all-time high.

That is false.

All you are doing thus far is needlessly attempting to justify a statement you made to either lie or embellish the situation. Either way, it is still false.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » April 13th, 2021, 3:22 am

I guess nobody likes the tuna here.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 13th, 2021, 4:18 pm

TRHA: 35 persons in quarantine after interactions with Dr. Rowley

April 13, 2021

Over 35 persons in Tobago are in quarantine after Prime Minister Dr.Keith Rowley tested positive for COVID -19 on April 6.
This from Tobago’s County Medical Officer of Health (Ag.)Dr.Tiffany Hoyte, at this week’s Tobago health update media briefing.
“All contacts during the period when the honorable Prime Minister would have been considered infectious would have been within Tobago, given the time when symptoms develop. But some of those persons would have been here in Tobago and then returned home to Trinidad… and they are under the purview of the relevant county medical officers in Trinidad,” Dr. Hoyte said.
She added: “So concerning the persons who are in Tobago …we would have had a total of 35 contacts here. Those persons have been tested, and the majority of the results have been received and they are negative. Some persons still have results pending, and persons continue to be followed up.”

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 13th, 2021, 5:23 pm

question: if 1 of the 35 contacts are negative, does that mean that secondary contacts of that person would no longer have to quarantine? as if they were negative at the time of contact then there is no chance of infecting anyone?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 13th, 2021, 5:31 pm

I am guessing everybody on the plane he travelled with have to be considered contacts as well, plus his security detail.
that is surely more than 35, security alone must be at least 10-12cops

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 7:52 pm

K74T wrote:TRHA: 35 persons in quarantine after interactions with Dr. Rowley

April 13, 2021

Over 35 persons in Tobago are in quarantine after Prime Minister Dr.Keith Rowley tested positive for COVID -19 on April 6.
This from Tobago’s County Medical Officer of Health (Ag.)Dr.Tiffany Hoyte, at this week’s Tobago health update media briefing.
“All contacts during the period when the honorable Prime Minister would have been considered infectious would have been within Tobago, given the time when symptoms develop. But some of those persons would have been here in Tobago and then returned home to Trinidad… and they are under the purview of the relevant county medical officers in Trinidad,” Dr. Hoyte said.
She added: “So concerning the persons who are in Tobago …we would have had a total of 35 contacts here. Those persons have been tested, and the majority of the results have been received and they are negative. Some persons still have results pending, and persons continue to be followed up.”
The red government prime minister shows how irresponsible he his .

What a jack arse

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 13th, 2021, 8:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:The red government prime minister shows how irresponsible he his .

What a jack arse

he should have taken the damn vaccine when it was offered to him.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 13th, 2021, 8:41 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
zoom rader wrote:The red government prime minister shows how irresponsible he his .

What a jack arse

But he did not want to take the vaccine.

Yuh ent read about the man dying, from a blood clot, in San 'Do General after taking the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 13th, 2021, 9:13 pm

bluefete wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

What a jack arse

Yuh ent read about the man dying, from a blood clot, in San 'Do General after taking the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

I did see that.

I am writing it off as co-incidence, in the same way it was a co-incidence that Rowley was got flu-like symptoms on the same morning he was scheduled to take his vaccination. And how he co-incidentally refused it outright a few weeks before. And how co-incidentally, the CMO says Rowley must wait 6 months further before being vaccinated.

I personally think the AZ vaccine is safe, though I would prefer the Pfizer or Moderna ones myself. But that is just me and I would still greatly recommend anyone over the age of 70 with heart conditions to be first in line to be vaccinated.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 13th, 2021, 10:08 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
bluefete wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

What a jack arse

I did see that.

I am writing it off as co-incidence, in the same way it was a co-incidence that Rowley was got flu-like symptoms on the same morning he was scheduled to take his vaccination. And how he co-incidentally refused it outright a few weeks before. And how co-incidentally, the CMO says Rowley must wait 6 months further before being vaccinated.

I personally think the AZ vaccine is safe, though I would prefer the Pfizer or Moderna ones myself. But that is just me and I would still greatly recommend anyone over the age of 70 with heart conditions to be first in line to be vaccinated.

On Ian Alleyne show today someone called and said his 60 something old uncle took the vaccine and is now paralyzed from the waist down.
There is news on the grapevine that someone took the vaccine and then painkillers for extreme body pain and has died.
My co-worker got the vaccine on Saturday and spent all day in the sick room and had to get someone to drive her home.

I ent taking no fukin vaccine...

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 13th, 2021, 10:16 pm

Gladiator wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:
bluefete wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

What a jack arse

I did see that.

On Ian Alleyne show today someone called and said his 60 something old uncle took the vaccine and is now paralyzed from the waist down.
There is news on the grapevine that someone took the vaccine and then painkillers for extreme body pain and has died.
My co-worker got the vaccine on Saturday and spent all day in the sick room and had to get someone to drive her home.

I ent taking no fukin vaccine...

This vaccine have issues. Not me and that.
This will do more harm than good. Take my word for it. :agrue:

shaneelal
Riding on 16's

Postby shaneelal » April 13th, 2021, 10:26 pm

^ MoH may need to determine the facts and inform the public as this may deter many.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 13th, 2021, 10:55 pm

A relative of mine took the vaccine last week and was a complete mess for days after. Cold-sweating, vomiting, severe body pain, diarrhoea etc. Witnessing that first-hand, any minute percentage that was in my head for taking that vaccine has completely gone out the window.

I will however not discourage the vaccine believers here. Please do step forward and take it. After all, guinea pigs are a necessity.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » April 13th, 2021, 11:04 pm

killercow wrote:A relative of mine took the vaccine last week and was a complete mess for days after. Cold-sweating, vomiting, severe body pain, diarrhoea etc. Witnessing that first-hand, any minute percentage that was in my head for taking that vaccine has completely gone out the window.

I will however not discourage the vaccine believers here. Please do step forward and take it. After all, guinea pigs are a necessity.

A whole week and all that still going on ? He got hospitalized ?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 13th, 2021, 11:12 pm

my mom (70) and brother (38, frontline medical) took their vaccine today

will see how it goes, i fraid to take it myself

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”