TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

WTK: vehicle insurance

Diesel, Gas, 4x4, 4x2

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.
dorgy
Ricer

WTK: vehicle insurance

Postby dorgy » September 27th, 2015, 11:46 am

Considering going to N&M to buy ah NP300 navara. But jus wanna know how much I lookin to pay for insurance . lookin at d $2400 a month deal dey have. Anyone could give me an idea on d insurance I hada pay for d basic navara tink d price is $169000 and also if in cases like these if fully comprehensive insurance is mandatory or u can go third party? Dis is my first time at buying a brand new vehicle

narine
Ricer

Re: WTK: vehicle insurance

Postby narine » September 28th, 2015, 11:53 am

If you are using a bank to finance the purchase of the vehicle, then the bank will mandate that you take out fully comprehensive insurance (to secure their share in the asset). A rough estimate for insurance is 10% of the value. However, when you include your discounts (no-claim etc) the premium normally goes down. I paid $9,000 insurance premium (Colfire) for a $297,000 vehicle. Hope this helps.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » September 28th, 2015, 8:54 pm

T vehicles are also a little more expensive but I can't say the exact amount more

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » September 28th, 2015, 10:49 pm

A lot of insurance companies have facilities whereby you can call and get a quotation over the phone; just give them the necessary information and you're good..Colfire actually gives you a number so that you can 'save' your quotation and should you choose to insure with them, they'll be able to pull the info and save you some time..in addition to that, most financial institutions allow you add the cost of the 1st year's insurance to the loan so as to avoid you forking out a hefty sum of money on top of a DP and other costs..

dorgy
Ricer

Postby dorgy » September 30th, 2015, 7:28 am

Thanks a lot guys

dorgy
Ricer

Postby dorgy » September 30th, 2015, 7:30 am

Thanks a lot guys

Advertisement

Return to “Trucks & Pickups”