TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Audi Q7 vs Toyota Prado

Diesel, Gas, 4x4, 4x2

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.
pkid
Riding on 13's

Audi Q7 vs Toyota Prado

Postby pkid » December 9th, 2017, 11:24 pm

Ah could use some unbiased advice here!

Ah trying to help somebody who has to decide between a 2014 Audi Q7 and a 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser (Prado).

From my research, the Q7 has better mileage but less seats (apparently the Prado can hold 8 people). But what about parts and service? I don't know mechanics for either one of dem. Are the car parts for these two vehicles really comparable/close? or is one far more expensive than the next?

I'd appreciate any advice on this please.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Audi Q7 vs Toyota Prado

Postby *KRONIK* » December 10th, 2017, 8:11 am

I dont own or ever drove any of them but i will take my chances with the prado.
You can get parts online, lots of forums and groups online for assistance with both so its really up to you.

But my advice: buy what U like...not what other ppl like

vipervega
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Audi Q7 vs Toyota Prado

Postby vipervega » December 10th, 2017, 9:30 am

No brainer really...prado....better reliability,resale, etc.
Obviously the q7 would be more expensive in terms of parts, service etc...also with our diesel down here the Prado holds up better than the q7.
Though the q7 has more features over the Prado, it's prone to more issues as it ages.
My advice is to test drive both and see which suits your liking....but I'm telling you from experience the q7 doesn't age to well in terms of reliability and Interior quality...

Advertisement

Return to “Trucks & Pickups”