This guide shows you How to Convert video files(avi/mpeg/Divx...) to DVD with Cucusoft MPEG/AVI to DVD converter
Launch Cucusoft AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter pro
1. Select radio button "To DVD"
2. Choose the "merge" or "batch" tab.
3. Click "Open" button to open your movie file(s)
4. (optional) Set your preference. Region "4" in red frames can set the output MPEG properties.
5. (Optional) Set the advanced settings as following.
6. Click "Convert" button to start the conversion task
7. After you click "Convert" button, the following dialog will pop up automatically
8. After video conversion done, the "CD/DVD Burning engine" will be launched automatically. Please choose the DVD burner.
9. Please place a DVD-/+R/RW disc into your DVD burner. If it is a rewritable disc, the program will erase the disc before burning DVD disc.
10. When burning DVD is done, the DVD disc will be eject automatically. You can also find the output file at the output folder.