TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Welcome to the TTKA Karting forum

Official TTKA Kart Racing Forum - Please visit www.ttkarting.com for more info on Karting

Moderators: LEEding-Edge28, 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Welcome to the TTKA Karting forum

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 13th, 2009, 6:29 pm

The Trinidad & Tobao Karting Association

Karting was introduced to Trinidad and Tobago back in 1979 at Wallerfield by 13 local circuit racers and friends in a battle to determine which one of them was the best driver. In a search for the purest form of wheel to wheel racing they turned to karting not only because of its low cost [compared to other forms of motor racing] but also because of how evenly matched all of their equipment would be. All 13 of the competitors ordered the exact same chassis and engine packages then set a minimum weight to ensure the racing will be even and within the first few months their championship battle began under the TKC, Trinidad Karting Club.

Over the years the TKC evolved into the Trinidad and Tobago Karting Association (TTKA). Although the name has changed karting still stays true to its roots. There are 6 different classes for drivers ranging in age from 6 years old and upward. With competitors age being spread so widely karting is a very family orientated sport.

The TTKA and Trinituner welcome you to this forum with the intent of sharing our knowledge with not only our members and racers but anyone who has an interest in our sport. We would like to see our sport continue to grow along with the TTKA family.

On this forum we will also offer tech support. Don’t let these little machines fool you; there are hundreds of adjustments that can be made to get your kart dialed in right.

Please DO NOT post any sales here. Any karting related FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy) posts should be made in the <a href="http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6">online Classifieds</a> and not inteh TTKA forum.

Thanks for taking the time to learn more about our sport. Feel free to start up some discussions or check out our official website at www.ttkarting.com

Thanks
TTKA Executive

Skyline_babe
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Skyline_babe » August 13th, 2009, 8:06 pm

i just got a message on fb and thought i'd check it out
nice to see the karting club has some more support..
looks interesting

honda hoe
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby honda hoe » August 13th, 2009, 9:30 pm

nice

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » August 13th, 2009, 10:41 pm

nice.........keep the ole talk to a minimum

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » August 17th, 2009, 11:12 am