TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Karting April 11th@ ARC

Official TTKA Kart Racing Forum - Please visit www.ttkarting.com for more info on Karting

Moderators: LEEding-Edge28, 3ne2nr Mods

LEEding-Edge28
Ricer

Karting April 11th@ ARC

Postby LEEding-Edge28 » April 6th, 2010, 2:43 pm

After the first race meet of 2010 the early points leaders want to continue their dominance on April 11th but it's not going to be easy with the competition breathing down their necks.
The Cadet, 100 cc and shifter classes all had clear winners that swept the day in Amir Mohammed, Brigette Singh and Nicholas Narinesingh. Gerard Carrington had the same pace as last year which won him the championship in Rotax Masters but then met up with the technical gremlins on track which catapulted the #55 of Raj Baboolal to the top step on the podium. Rotax International was full of action too. Last years rookie drivers have matured and Craig Sumair proved that they are ready to compete for the title by finishing 2nd on the podium. Marcus Skinner took home his first win and is currently leading the championship.
So come out and support your favorite drivers this Sunday, April 11th. Entrance is $20 for adults and free for kids 16 and under.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » April 7th, 2010, 10:21 am

rxforever
Sweet on this forum

Postby rxforever » April 8th, 2010, 9:56 am

i wanna get my daughter involved in karting...she is seven years ...whats the youngest one can start the sport from...also a contact no. (tuner name so i can pm) for someone with the knowledge to answer some of my questions...such as how to start participating....safety equipment, type of cart for beginners, cost of a cart and who supplys....most importantly who does repairs and upgrades when needed.....i live not to far from the ARC......and she is showing interest!!! :mrgreen:

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » April 8th, 2010, 12:56 pm

msg LEEding-Edge28,

monk_t
3NE 2NR for life

Postby monk_t » April 8th, 2010, 1:13 pm

Good question...can you guys create a sticky with the basic info / requirements for kids?

Also what time does the action start?

rxforever wrote:i wanna get my daughter involved in karting...she is seven years ...whats the youngest one can start the sport from...also a contact no. (tuner name so i can pm) for someone with the knowledge to answer some of my questions...such as how to start participating....safety equipment, type of cart for beginners, cost of a cart and who supplys....most importantly who does repairs and upgrades when needed.....i live not to far from the ARC......and she is showing interest!!! :mrgreen:

Mitsubishi Maniac
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Mitsubishi Maniac » April 9th, 2010, 11:13 am

Please pardon my ignorance,but is the event going to be held at the same location at ARC?.........I am just asking.Thanks.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » April 9th, 2010, 11:15 am

yup same location

Mitsubishi Maniac
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Mitsubishi Maniac » April 9th, 2010, 11:16 am

Thanks tr1ad........ :mrgreen:

slick
3NE 2NR for life

Postby slick » April 11th, 2010, 3:41 pm

what time this starting?