TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Facility for Motorsport

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

link
18 pounds of Boost

Re:

Postby link » May 12th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Mr Gear wrote:I think that we are fed up of all the empty promises and were mostly all mature enough to realize that promises are even more hollow and empty around election time. Most people on this forum won't respond because this issue is not new and neither are the UNC or COP. If all the time neither party showed any interest in our plight even when it was on the news and in the courts, then any interest they pretend to show now will be viewed with total skepticism.

I believe that none of us are willing to spend our vote on any single promise and certainly won't give away the governance of an entire nation for the sake of a promise of a place to race.

I, for one will give the Coalition my vote if a public guarantee is announced on the platform for lands to be given for the development of motor racing in T&T.
THAT IS THE SINGLE ISSUE THAT WILL WIN MY VOTE IN THIS ELECTION.

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Re:

Postby UML » May 12th, 2010, 6:15 pm

link wrote:
Mr Gear wrote:I think that we are fed up of all the empty promises and were mostly all mature enough to realize that promises are even more hollow and empty around election time. Most people on this forum won't respond because this issue is not new and neither are the UNC or COP. If all the time neither party showed any interest in our plight even when it was on the news and in the courts, then any interest they pretend to show now will be viewed with total skepticism.

I believe that none of us are willing to spend our vote on any single promise and certainly won't give away the governance of an entire nation for the sake of a promise of a place to race.

I, for one will give the Coalition my vote if a public guarantee is announced on the platform for lands to be given for the development of motor racing in T&T.

i hope u and ur family are buggered before May 24th :roll:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 12th, 2010, 6:20 pm

link wrote:I, for one will give the Coalition my vote if a public guarantee is announced on the platform for lands to be given for the development of motor racing in T&T.

and this "public guarantee version 2010" that the NSO for motorsports and by extension auto enthusiasts has gotten before will be different how?

If that is the issue whereupon you decide how you vote, I lament your take on social issues

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » May 13th, 2010, 1:20 am

UML wrote:
link wrote:

i hope u and ur family are buggered before May 24th :roll:

thank you
I will ensure the favour is repaid ten times over :fist:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Facility for Motorsport

Postby link » May 13th, 2010, 1:26 am

look carefully, oh ye shallow ones.........
ALL MOTOR RACING EVER GOT WAS WORDS.........................
a public guarantee is different...a declaration that a home will be secured.......not a promise to 'look into' or 'do a feasibliity study'.....or the other bullcrap.........
enuff said....
the 'social issues are seperate from this issue...but intertwined.........if u don't understand...wha' u go do ????

Rutless Tiida
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Rutless Tiida » May 13th, 2010, 12:26 pm

Actually there is no mention of anything motor sports in the PNM Manifesto. So that should tell you something.

Chemical
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Chemical » May 13th, 2010, 12:39 pm

As long as Jack get into power bet your pretty penny T'dad will get a great race track & strip. Ya'll forget Daryan Warner loves to race.

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 13th, 2010, 3:28 pm

link so the only way you are goin to vote is for a race track?? clearly you dont have the country at heart....

there are so many other things in this country that is in need of attention over a race track......

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » May 13th, 2010, 4:19 pm

aw c'mon Aaron...don't be so pedantic..........you of all ppl KNOW I AM GUARANTEED TO DIP MY FINGER...........
I stand by my assertion that if there was ONE SINGLE ISSUE TO VOTE ON , then the guarantee of a home for motor racing would get my vote.
You forget, everything else MUST HAPPEN..........unless we get zunt...skunt..wazziz name ?? 'isaac' ???...whatever
& doh lemme call names of who WILL NOT STREET RACE if access to proper facilities are made available !!!
make the right decision on 24th May, 2010.
Best regards

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 13th, 2010, 4:32 pm

btw whatever happened the the amazing UTT campus to be built at wallerfield??

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » May 13th, 2010, 8:19 pm

dats on the 'northside'.........julien took the southside to build smelter downstream plant....that's after allah dem lie & say "submit a development plan to show motor racing ..." & the intention was ALWAYS TO THROW RACING OUT OF WALLERFIELD

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 13th, 2010, 11:08 pm

ok well anil buss the mark we've been keeping to release next week...anyways...wallerfield is going to be released back to the racers and motorsport bodies.....

weekend following election...look out...booom

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”