TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Rowley to walk the plank..AGAIN !

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bunny
3NE 2NR for life

Rowley to walk the plank..AGAIN !

Postby bunny » May 7th, 2010, 5:00 pm

The PNM is really the Pirates of the Caribbean. Imagine Rowley talking about when the ship is engaged in battle ,that is not the time to throw the captain over board....lol.lol. Didnt the Captain make him [Rowley] walk the plank for being a wajank pirate ? Somehow, Rowley could swim real good. He reach back on the ship somehow and cut a deal with the Captain. The Captain did say ''ALL HANDS ON DECK'' ,a few nights ago. Even the ones he threw overboard.
Yet Rowley speaks of integrity and boasts of speaking out against his own Government. He went further,''no one or nothing will stop me from speaking the truth''..Well, I find this hard to swallow ,as by his own admission,he was aware of bid rigging in UDECOTT since 2003. Why did he only shed light on that situation in 2009 when he was made to walk the plank ? The Captain still has him under investigation for Clever Heights.
Yet he speaks of saving the ship at all cost. He said we made mistakes along the way since in office, [incidentally,the Captain said the same thing]. So why didnt he tell us those 'mistakes' cost us 300 billion . I dont know about the rest of you, but I dont think we could afford anymore of those kind of mistakes, while Captain Rowley and Captain playing sword fight on the same plank Rowley was made to walk, with the ship on 'drydock'. :twisted: I wonder who will fall off the plank this time ? :evil:

Goolie
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Goolie » May 7th, 2010, 7:17 pm

come May 24th we'll see.... unless something happens before.

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » May 7th, 2010, 7:27 pm

it proves how sick & disgusting this pee en em party really is - all kinda sh1t happening in their party & their own members called it out in parliament & on a platform last night yet they still band together like ali baba & d 40 thieves ... :x

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 7th, 2010, 8:08 pm

The PNM is a cult... its a blind following that tricks and treats its followers.

No matter what they do what they say or how badly they treat them they will vote for them time and time again...

evo-STI-k

Re: Rowley to walk the plank..AGAIN !

Postby evo-STI-k » May 11th, 2010, 7:19 am

that entire Pirate boat full of pee ennem thieves could all sink in the middle of the altantic and dead for all i care.

I will just feel sorry for polluting the ocean with that rubbish!

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 12th, 2010, 1:01 pm

Like I said before, Rowley is going to get fired on the 25th after he wins the seat for PNM.

civic minded
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby civic minded » May 12th, 2010, 9:49 pm

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”