TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

What are your thoughts about indo-trins voting PNM?

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: What are your thoughts about indo-trins voting PNM?

Postby zoom rader » May 16th, 2010, 2:47 pm

husk4197 wrote:I not on the race scene but something to think about.

Middle income owners ie: working class are the only people who lose big time. What do we gain from the current government? We have to shell out $250k and up for a lot of land then we faced with a $1mil dollar bank loan to build our house. Then we will have property taxes to pay along with our mortgage. Don't bother saying HDC because i've been to HDC's offices and spoken to other people to know that I'm not getting a house if i apply. Why? Because according to HDC i work for too much money to qualify. So i'm too rich for HDC but to poor to face the bank.

So....who do i vote for?
Hint: It's not the PNM

So who should i vote for?

This is what the PNM wants. Then prefer a population that depends on them. The Middle class has nothing to gain form the PNM.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 16th, 2010, 2:50 pm

zcarz wrote:
vicky wrote:WOW, I cannot believe this!!! This post is extremely disturbing and racist. You say its not race but if you look at your comments from an unbiased view you will see what I'm talking about. VOTE PNM , VOTE UNCOP, let me not forget abu bakr party too. Its people democratic right to choose.

You cannot believe that there is racism in Trinidad and Tobago and that there is racial politics as well? In the last election, a survey was undertaken (and don't ask me for source because I forgot) and in it about 80% of all the Indians either voted for the UNC or COP and about 75% of all the Afro-Trinidadians voted for the PNM. This is not a disturbing post, it raises a valid question. If the Indo-Trinidadian votes for the PNM , why does he do so and what does he have to gain from it?\

Indos vote for PNM because of money and favors to gain.
Afro Vote for PNM because of freeness

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 16th, 2010, 2:58 pm

After freeness is penis

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 16th, 2010, 3:43 pm

Stephon. wrote:After freeness is penis

yup this is what Manning said about his sex education talk to PNM youths

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”