TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Looking to Buy, Sell or Trade your vehicle? Post it here
Cars, Bikes, Trucks, Pickups, Vans, Boats, ATVs etc

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
Adrian_hma
Riding on 13's

L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Adrian_hma » March 31st, 2018, 11:24 am

As the topic says, I am looking for a Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8. I will prefer if it is not overly modified.
Thanks

Advertisement
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Dave » March 31st, 2018, 11:29 am

Budget?

Adrian_hma
Riding on 13's

Postby Adrian_hma » March 31st, 2018, 11:32 am

$160 Max Cash in Hand

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » April 1st, 2018, 10:23 pm

Subscribed

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » April 7th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Come on evo men, lets see what you have

*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby *KRONIK* » April 7th, 2018, 1:26 pm

Inside for macco-mentz

I eh have no car...and i keep having visions of owning a evo...finally

Calor
Riding on 17's

Postby Calor » April 7th, 2018, 3:33 pm

V2NR 3.0 wrote:Come on lancer/bike men, lets see what you have

:D

Adrian_hma
Riding on 13's

Postby Adrian_hma » April 7th, 2018, 4:06 pm

Still looking.... :oops:

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 7th, 2018, 5:47 pm

Budget may be low for those not looking to part with theirs and then those looking to part for that price usually has something up.

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » April 9th, 2018, 9:10 am

I have a friend with one very clean and does park up in his living room.He spent over 1 million on the car.He asking $300k

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 9th, 2018, 4:29 pm

This is why I bought a subaru.
The guy who did the build from monkey town sold his at a real nice price. If I didnt buy a subaru id have bought his. Used to pass many a day and admire his.
Nothing is wrong with the evo, it holding price and its a very very and I will say again, very nice car.

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » April 10th, 2018, 12:10 am

One must surface...

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 10th, 2018, 7:38 am

In a few months time one will.

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » April 12th, 2018, 2:32 pm

Nervewrecker: I totally understand your sentiments. There are so many lovely WRX STI's for sale now at very good prices that many a time I have been tempted. Heck there is even a S15 for 175k on the market and a lovely GC8. But ever get the feeling for a good rice, dhal and bahji (evo) but ended up eating a roti instead (suby) - and although it tasted great, it didn't quite hit the spot? Not that I am calling your car a roti :) - The Evo is my pursuit or perhaps middle-age crisis beginning to kick in. :D

This Evo fascination all started after my mechanic had just finished repairing a 6 and decided to invite me to sit in for a test drive. When I sat in the passenger seat, there were no upholstery, a roll cage, no back seat, I could have seen inside the trunk and enough gauges to make an airplane look prehistoric. The way in which that car hugged corners was mind-blowing and the physics didnt quite add up. I felt disillusioned. How can a sedan fly around corners at +1 something and never lose traction...what alien technology was this...what mayhem...what blasphemy.

Dave: Would you believe I still have some of the parts I bought from you during the "b-14 days" era on my storeroom shelf - ah - the good old SR days...I will keep to this tread until that one you speak about surfaces...Very true on your comment "something is up" - Came across two white 7's. One in Carenage and one in Arouca. When the guy in Arouca started his - the high pressure gas line ruptured and I was like "brother you not smelling gas" and he was like "yeah, small thing" and I was like "man, switch off the car" and said nice meeting you. The one in Carenage was located by the mini-mart and couldn't even start with the owner claiming its the "new cams" that were preventing it from starting. The one in Carenage was advertised for 165k and the one in Arouca for 140k

I remember I let the red MR8 slip through my hands because of my own procrastination and in 48 hours it was gone....Im sure the owner is out there silently reading this thread and chuckling, and if my memory serves me right it was sold for 185K.

And the hunt continues.

TREX
Trinituner Peong

Postby TREX » April 12th, 2018, 3:45 pm

V2NR 3.0 wrote:Nervewrecker: I totally understand your sentiments. There are so many lovely WRX STI's for sale now at very good prices that many a time I have been tempted. Heck there is even a S15 for 175k on the market and a lovely GC8. But ever get the feeling for a good rice, dhal and bahji (evo) but ended up eating a roti instead (suby) - and although it tasted great, it didn't quite hit the spot? Not that I am calling your car a roti :) - The Evo is my pursuit or perhaps middle-age crisis beginning to kick in. :D

This Evo fascination all started after my mechanic had just finished repairing a 6 and decided to invite me to sit in for a test drive. When I sat in the passenger seat, there were no upholstery, a roll cage, no back seat, I could have seen inside the trunk and enough gauges to make an airplane look prehistoric. The way in which that car hugged corners was mind-blowing and the physics didnt quite add up. I felt disillusioned. How can a sedan fly around corners at +1 something and never lose traction...what alien technology was this...what mayhem...what blasphemy.

Dave: Would you believe I still have some of the parts I bought from you during the "b-14 days" era on my storeroom shelf - ah - the good old SR days...I will keep to this tread until that one you speak about surfaces...Very true on your comment "something is up" - Came across two white 7's. One in Carenage and one in Arouca. When the guy in Arouca started his - the high pressure gas line ruptured and I was like "brother you not smelling gas" and he was like "yeah, small thing" and I was like "man, switch off the car" and said nice meeting you. The one in Carenage was located by the mini-mart and couldn't even start with the owner claiming its the "new cams" that were preventing it from starting. The one in Carenage was advertised for 165k and the one in Arouca for 140k

I remember I let the red MR8 slip through my hands because of my own procrastination and in 48 hours it was gone....Im sure the owner is out there silently reading this thread and chuckling, and if my memory serves me right it was sold for 185K.

And the hunt continues.

Good luck with the hunt
Took me 3 years to find my evo. There are many out there but most are false or beat up.
Same for the Sti. They may be cheaper but a good legitimate specimen is becoming difficult to find

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 12th, 2018, 4:56 pm

V2NR 3.0 wrote:Nervewrecker: I totally understand your sentiments. There are so many lovely WRX STI's for sale now at very good prices that many a time I have been tempted. Heck there is even a S15 for 175k on the market and a lovely GC8. But ever get the feeling for a good rice, dhal and bahji (evo) but ended up eating a roti instead (suby) - and although it tasted great, it didn't quite hit the spot? Not that I am calling your car a roti :) - The Evo is my pursuit or perhaps middle-age crisis beginning to kick in. :D

And the hunt continues.
Dont mind at all. I know what you saying.
I just cant make up my mind which i like more between the two. The evo is a beautiful machine in every aspect. Took a ride in one as well and loved it.
Kind of shyed off them when they discontinued the line thinking they would be hard to maintain but seems just like subaru they have the world of aftermarket parts to choose from.
A little too expensive for my liking (price wise) so I settled for the subaru. Not to sound like I compromised and settled for less, the first time I saw the wrx advertise on cable (the all new awd turbocharged subaru wrx and it hooking corners like a maniac) I wanted one. Never really knew it was a fast car or anything, I just loved how it looked. It actually makes a lot of sense to me (the design etc) and I love how there is a lot of info online about it. Its a diy guy dream come through. I hate the boxer rumble though

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » April 12th, 2018, 7:04 pm

I hate the boxer rumble though

:shock: Dude, that deep grumble sends a call of fear and intimidation " Don't F with this" - I actually love it !

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 12th, 2018, 7:46 pm

Have a girl with a wrx at work. I keep telling her it everytime I hear like a lawn mower get away she shows up. She wants to kill me

fq360
Street 2NR

Postby fq360 » April 12th, 2018, 8:11 pm

Subscribed

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » April 12th, 2018, 10:11 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Have a girl with a wrx at work. I keep telling her it everytime I hear like a lawn mower get away she shows up. She wants to kill me

Eeeeet fat ? Pics to support this claim ?

Lol....this is tuner man. Saw another man jump in with a "subscribed" and I just realized we kinda taking over OP's post.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 12th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Op getting free bumps.

Normally id reply on the fatness but its my former gf cousin. I have some respect for her. So ask me anything about anyone else

Adrian_hma
Riding on 13's

Postby Adrian_hma » April 13th, 2018, 7:15 am

No worries...I jus hope I see the evo that surfaces before anyone else...lol

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » April 13th, 2018, 10:31 am

V2NR 3.0 wrote: I hate the boxer rumble though

:shock: Dude, that deep grumble sends a call of fear and intimidation " Don't F with this" - I actually love it !
I thought the rumble was one of the attractions

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 13th, 2018, 8:17 pm

I find they sound like lawn mowers..

Police stop me a night, asked to see my docs, watched me, watched the docs, walked around the car, come back, watch me, gone by the exhaust, well I swear I getting a ticket now. He came back, said how he loved the rumble, gave me back my docs and said proceed

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » April 14th, 2018, 11:07 am

nervewrecker wrote:I find they sound like lawn mowers..

Police stop me a night, asked to see my docs, watched me, watched the docs, walked around the car, come back, watch me, gone by the exhaust, well I swear I getting a ticket now. He came back, said how he loved the rumble, gave me back my docs and said proceed

Lol ^

I wonder where Dave is? Is he preparing the Evo that ought to be surfacing soon? Is he in communication with the owner - telling him to lay low or adjust prices based on demand and supply?

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » April 14th, 2018, 11:08 am

nervewrecker wrote:Op getting free bumps.

Normally id reply on the fatness but its my former gf cousin. I have some respect for her. So ask me anything about anyone else

:D :D :D This....so you have all leeway.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 14th, 2018, 12:57 pm

No secret, it is my evo that will be for sale.

*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby *KRONIK* » April 14th, 2018, 1:07 pm

Dave wrote:No secret, it is my evo that will be for sale.
The love of my brokes life

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 14th, 2018, 4:16 pm

Dave wrote:No secret, it is my evo that will be for sale.
The color that I always mired..

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 14th, 2018, 6:21 pm

Evozzzzzzz

Advertisement

Return to “Car Classifieds - Buy, Sell or Trade”