TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

D.B. 1st Run of 2011: A run Epic "Slackness" ...!!!

Plan out, organise and post pics and vids of your OFF-ROAD adventures. Clubs, crews and associations are welcomed!

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
bleedingfreak
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 2214
Joined: April 4th, 2005, 7:35 am
Contact:

D.B. 1st Run of 2011: A run Epic "Slackness" ...!!!

Postby bleedingfreak » January 26th, 2011, 8:30 pm

Trinituner Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011
Exploring West and Central Trinidad
Sunday 6th February 2011


It's been WAY too long...

Due to circumstances in the latter part of 2010 with senior members / route plotters / co-ordinators / navigators / instigators / photo-takeouters, etc we were unable to pull off a number of planned runs for the latter half of that year. We have sought to retify that problem with IMMEDIATE effect!

Without further delay, the Trinituner Diesel Boyz present details of the 1st Run for 2011:

The run will explore areas of Central and Western Trinidad. The Run Starts at Trincity and Ends at Mayaro.

Meeting Point:
Tru Valu Car Park, Trincity Mall, Trincity

Meeting Time:
7:00AM

Departure Time:
7:30AM


Route (Part 1):
Trincity Mall east and south to St. Helena Junction.
West and South to Charlieville.
South from Charlieville to Chaguanas.
West to Waterloo


Route (Part 2):
South from Waterloo to Pt. Lisas.
East from Pt. Lisas to Gran Couva.
South from Gran Couva to Tabaquite.
East and South to Rio Claro.
East to Mayaro.


Route Conditions:
The route will be mostly paved surfaces with shortcuts and detours onto gravel tracks and some mud expected, particularly in the areas of cane field (Caroni, etc)
Most terrain will be flat. Expect little or slightly moderate elevation changes and directional changes, particularly during the drive through Tabaquite Forest, and the Rio Claro Road.

This run is definitely 2WD friendly, there are no challenging off tarmac engagements to speak of.

Rest Stops:
We intend to stop for a short break at the Temple on the Sea in Waterloo.
The next rest stop after this will be at Rio Claro Junction.
As there are facilities along the way (Chaguanas to Couva) you are invite to use them as you deem necessary. The only amenities from the time we leave Pt. Lisas will be bars and lil shops.

Other Issues:
This will be a very LONG run. Please keep that in mind.
Walk with all necessary requirements for your comfort and safety.
Dont take anything for granted. You have a tray: Use it.


For any further information, questions, comments, etc., please post them below and we will try to deal with them accordingly.

Thanks in advance for your participation and for making this a successful and safe run!

Advertisement
User avatar
bleedingfreak
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 2214
Joined: April 4th, 2005, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby bleedingfreak » January 26th, 2011, 8:33 pm

I will accept your tribute now... thanks

User avatar
venum
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 5818
Joined: May 7th, 2004, 3:19 pm
Location: San Fernando

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby venum » January 26th, 2011, 10:19 pm

Boogle, Mrs-Boogle-to-be and Teri accounted for

time to show these noobs how to do it Official Diesel Boyz style

REMINDER:

all attendees - drivers and passengers are expected to observe our standing rules

1. NO consumption of alchohol for the drivers. passengers can consume in moderation

2. observe and respect the authority of the CEO\Deputy\Run master and the guidance of teh senior Diesel Boyz

3. this is a family oriented activity.

4. have fun

User avatar
*Phoenix*
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 1492
Joined: July 1st, 2006, 8:02 pm

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby *Phoenix* » January 26th, 2011, 10:42 pm

This reminds me of the Very Very First Run.... And a certain Black Triton was on that eh "V"... :D

Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?

User avatar
3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9615
Joined: July 12th, 2006, 1:57 pm
Location: killing two stones with one bird...
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby 3stagevtec » January 26th, 2011, 11:17 pm

That's gonna take alot of gas... :(

User avatar
biggy82
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 1067
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 4:19 pm
Location: hunting raccoons......
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby biggy82 » January 26th, 2011, 11:28 pm

3stagevtec wrote:That's gonna take alot of gas... :(

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

dont expect any sympathy 8-)

Darkie +3 maybe 4 present

User avatar
venum
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 5818
Joined: May 7th, 2004, 3:19 pm
Location: San Fernando

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby venum » January 26th, 2011, 11:30 pm

*Phoenix* wrote:This reminds me of the Very Very First Run.... And a certain Black Triton was on that eh "V"... :D


there hasn't been any black Tritons in these parts for some years

that was really a long time ago

who was it :?:

Roadhog :?:

*Phoenix* wrote:Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


come along for a change and measure it yourself nah

3stagevtec wrote:That's gonna take alot of gas... :(


We already make an exception for you in the Diesel forums and let you in on the Diesel Boyz run, must you be talking bout gas in here :?:

just a matter of time before you go diesel yourself

:D

User avatar
biggy82
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 1067
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 4:19 pm
Location: hunting raccoons......
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby biggy82 » January 26th, 2011, 11:53 pm

venum wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


come along for a change and measure it yourself nah

3stagevtec wrote:That's gonna take alot of gas... :(


We already make an exception for you in the Diesel forums and let you in on the Diesel Boyz run, must you be talking bout gas in here :?:

just a matter of time before you go diesel yourself

:D

:pwned:

and run ent start yet :lol:

User avatar
Rutless Tiida
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: November 24th, 2007, 11:32 am
Location: Port-of-Spain

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby Rutless Tiida » January 26th, 2011, 11:59 pm

Sounds like fun :twisted:
Count the wife and I in......

User avatar
biggy82
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 1067
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 4:19 pm
Location: hunting raccoons......
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby biggy82 » January 27th, 2011, 12:10 am

where waggo? why this not in the announcements?

User avatar
*Phoenix*
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 1492
Joined: July 1st, 2006, 8:02 pm

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby *Phoenix* » January 27th, 2011, 7:45 am

venum wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:This reminds me of the Very Very First Run.... And a certain Black Triton was on that eh "V"... :D


there hasn't been any black Tritons in these parts for some years

that was really a long time ago

who was it :?:

Roadhog :?:

*Phoenix* wrote:Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


come along for a change and measure it yourself nah

3stagevtec wrote:That's gonna take alot of gas... :(


We already make an exception for you in the Diesel forums and let you in on the Diesel Boyz run, must you be talking bout gas in here :?:

just a matter of time before you go diesel yourself

:D


RoadHog! You got it... Yeah it was a very long time ago... Way before you got the Diesel Fever... Now you representing Bess! :wink:

I think i'll measure it myself indeed...

User avatar
bleedingfreak
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 2214
Joined: April 4th, 2005, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby bleedingfreak » January 27th, 2011, 8:21 am

*Phoenix* wrote:
venum wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


come along for a change and measure it yourself nah


I think i'll measure it myself indeed...


LOL!!! Im waiting for this... hahaha

User avatar
bleedingfreak
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 2214
Joined: April 4th, 2005, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby bleedingfreak » January 27th, 2011, 8:36 am

biggy82 wrote:
venum wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


come along for a change and measure it yourself nah

3stagevtec wrote:That's gonna take alot of gas... :(


We already make an exception for you in the Diesel forums and let you in on the Diesel Boyz run, must you be talking bout gas in here :?:

just a matter of time before you go diesel yourself

:D

:pwned:

and run ent start yet :lol:


Thats love for you there biggy... I feel they does only REALLY realise how much thy miss each other when it comes to these runs

User avatar
bleedingfreak
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 2214
Joined: April 4th, 2005, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby bleedingfreak » January 27th, 2011, 8:38 am

3stagevtec wrote:That's gonna take alot of gas... :(


Nah man! I does only use bout half tank ah Diesel- oh... oops... sorry they.. ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What ah go say boy... borrow the b2500!

User avatar
bleedingfreak
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 2214
Joined: April 4th, 2005, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby bleedingfreak » January 27th, 2011, 8:40 am

Rutless Tiida wrote:Sounds like fun :twisted:
Count the wife and I in......


Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that you have been UNinvited to the aforementioned Diesel Run, effective IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Dont call us, we'll call you

Regards,

M.E.

:twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
bleedingfreak
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 2214
Joined: April 4th, 2005, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby bleedingfreak » January 27th, 2011, 8:50 am

*Phoenix* wrote:
Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


1334.549 km, according to my calculations...

The Boogle methodology might be slightly more or less...

User avatar
Rutless Tiida
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: November 24th, 2007, 11:32 am
Location: Port-of-Spain

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby Rutless Tiida » January 27th, 2011, 1:06 pm

bleedingfreak wrote:
Rutless Tiida wrote:Sounds like fun :twisted:
Count the wife and I in......


Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that you have been UNinvited to the aforementioned Diesel Run, effective IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Dont call us, we'll call you

Regards,

M.E.

:twisted: :twisted:



Well fine...... :cry: :cry:

**goes looking for a B team run **

good thing I does only listen to you guys on the day of the run... :lol:
Last edited by Rutless Tiida on January 27th, 2011, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rutless Tiida
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: November 24th, 2007, 11:32 am
Location: Port-of-Spain

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby Rutless Tiida » January 27th, 2011, 1:08 pm

bleedingfreak wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:
Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


1334.549 km, according to my calculations...

The Boogle methodology might be slightly more or less...


:shock: :shock: oh $hit
I would have to fuel up three times....

User avatar
biggy82
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 1067
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 4:19 pm
Location: hunting raccoons......
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby biggy82 » January 27th, 2011, 1:25 pm

Rutless Tiida wrote:
bleedingfreak wrote:
Rutless Tiida wrote:Sounds like fun :twisted:
Count the wife and I in......


Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that you have been UNinvited to the aforementioned Diesel Run, effective IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Dont call us, we'll call you

Regards,

M.E.

:twisted: :twisted:



Well fine...... :cry: :cry:

**goes looking for a B team run **

good thing I does only listen to you guys on the day of the run... :lol:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

epic :pwned: age in this thread

like allyuh was suffering boi :rofl:

User avatar
droppa
punchin NOS
Posts: 4189
Joined: January 2nd, 2004, 9:20 am
Location: when in doubt, use 4Lo!!!!!!

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby droppa » January 27th, 2011, 1:37 pm

that is ah long freakin drive sah......


hopes i can make it....

User avatar
3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9615
Joined: July 12th, 2006, 1:57 pm
Location: killing two stones with one bird...
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby 3stagevtec » January 27th, 2011, 3:21 pm

Rutless Tiida wrote:
bleedingfreak wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:
Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


1334.549 km, according to my calculations...

The Boogle methodology might be slightly more or less...


:shock: :shock: oh $hit
I would have to fuel up only three times....


lucky you.. :|

User avatar
3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9615
Joined: July 12th, 2006, 1:57 pm
Location: killing two stones with one bird...
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby 3stagevtec » January 27th, 2011, 3:23 pm

biggy82 wrote:
Rutless Tiida wrote:
bleedingfreak wrote:
Rutless Tiida wrote:Sounds like fun :twisted:
Count the wife and I in......


Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that you have been UNinvited to the aforementioned Diesel Run, effective IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Dont call us, we'll call you

Regards,

M.E.

:twisted: :twisted:



Well fine...... :cry: :cry:

**goes looking for a B team run **

good thing I does only listen to you guys on the day of the run... :lol:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

epic :pwned: age in this thread

like allyuh was suffering boi :rofl:


the epicness in this thread.. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Rutless Tiida
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: November 24th, 2007, 11:32 am
Location: Port-of-Spain

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby Rutless Tiida » January 27th, 2011, 4:40 pm

3stagevtec wrote:
Rutless Tiida wrote:
bleedingfreak wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:
Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


1334.549 km, according to my calculations...

The Boogle methodology might be slightly more or less...


:shock: :shock: oh $hit
I would have to fuel up only three times....


lucky you.. :|


Can we get some gas station stops added in please..

**runs and hides before I am kicked out**

User avatar
biggy82
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 1067
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 4:19 pm
Location: hunting raccoons......
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby biggy82 » January 27th, 2011, 5:44 pm

Rutless Tiida wrote:
3stagevtec wrote:
Rutless Tiida wrote:
bleedingfreak wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:
Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


1334.549 km, according to my calculations...

The Boogle methodology might be slightly more or less...


:shock: :shock: oh $hit
I would have to fuel up only three times....


lucky you.. :|


Can we get some gas station stops added in please..

**runs and hides before I am kicked out**

too late **budup**

User avatar
323_wagon_dude
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 750
Joined: October 30th, 2003, 8:03 pm
Location: Right here

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby 323_wagon_dude » January 27th, 2011, 5:59 pm

^^^ LMAO





:cry: sigh...

User avatar
venum
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 5818
Joined: May 7th, 2004, 3:19 pm
Location: San Fernando

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby venum » January 27th, 2011, 9:18 pm

bleedingfreak wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:
venum wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


come along for a change and measure it yourself nah


I think i'll measure it myself indeed...


LOL!!! Im waiting for this... hahaha


The 2.5L come to 2 runs, the 3.0L gonna come to 0 runs

you keep waiting like Johnny keeps walking

the D4D on the door stands for Doesn't-4king-Do Diesel Boyz runs

User avatar
biggy82
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 1067
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 4:19 pm
Location: hunting raccoons......
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby biggy82 » January 27th, 2011, 11:11 pm

venum wrote:
bleedingfreak wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:
venum wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


come along for a change and measure it yourself nah


I think i'll measure it myself indeed...


LOL!!! Im waiting for this... hahaha


The 2.5L come to 2 runs, the 3.0L gonna come to 0 runs

you keep waiting like Johnny keeps walking

the D4D on the door stands for Doesn't-4king-Do Diesel Boyz runs

waysah, this thread have more big hits that a T20 match yes :rofl:

User avatar
bleedingfreak
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 2214
Joined: April 4th, 2005, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby bleedingfreak » January 28th, 2011, 7:29 am

Rutless Tiida wrote:
bleedingfreak wrote:
*Phoenix* wrote:
Whats the distance expected to be covered on this one Freaky?


1334.549 km, according to my calculations...

The Boogle methodology might be slightly more or less...


:shock: :shock: oh $hit
I would have to fuel up three times....



Okay... for those who didnt know... that was a joke eh... I have no idea how long the run actually is.

User avatar
bleedingfreak
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Posts: 2214
Joined: April 4th, 2005, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby bleedingfreak » January 28th, 2011, 7:36 am

323_wagon_dude wrote:^^^ LMAO

:cry: sigh...


Doh start that emoing eh... We didnt make you leave

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 5170
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 4:37 pm
Location: Trinidad y Tobago
Contact:

Re: Diesel Boyz 1st Run of 2011: Central and West Trinidad

Postby Team Loco » January 28th, 2011, 9:02 am

allyuh accepting any newly painted sr5s? and i doh mean ah sr4 eh............

i go be there for sure. more incentive to finish the new ride!!

Advertisement

Return to “Off Road Runs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest