TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

ARA D&W #7 Sunday 25th August

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Aqeeb
Street 2NR
Posts: 31
Joined: April 23rd, 2011, 3:42 pm

Re: ARA D&W #7 Sunday 25th August

Postby Aqeeb » August 28th, 2013, 7:30 pm

no pics? this event was a heart breaker, i qualified well, 1st i think and then the fuel pump decided he had enough of me :s

Advertisement
dubcity
Street 2NR
Posts: 41
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 9:48 am

Re: ARA D&W #7 Sunday 25th August

Postby dubcity » September 3rd, 2013, 11:42 pm

AutoSport wrote:
Nick29 wrote:I drive car #57 and I accept that I did not qualify. On my qualifying runs I jumped the light (red light), broke out, and my only legit run was 55.2. I witnessed the 4 qualifying cars make 54 sec passes.
My issue is with the red GC8 sandbagging. I know there have been many debates about this before but if I remember correctly isn't there a certain time you are allowed to break out by? I could be wrong. He was stopping before the finish box and waiting for his competitors. I am sure I was not the only one who realized that. There was no competition with him.

My only comment on this is to make that bold change to run by times!

This way everyone who wants to be really competitive can drive to their true ability - note I say DRIVE!

Competitors run in the B Class because they know they do not stand a chance against the best in the A.

Next year cannot come fast enough.


Has it already been decided to run times next year?
Will tires be considered when being placed in a group?

User avatar
Razkal
2NRholic
Posts: 4838
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 2:33 am
Location: Gone Fishing...
Contact:

Re: ARA D&W #7 Sunday 25th August

Postby Razkal » September 4th, 2013, 8:39 am

Aqeeb wrote:no pics? this event was a heart breaker, i qualified well, 1st i think and then the fuel pump decided he had enough of me :s


for me as well man, i had some of my better runs at this event, my fastest times so far on f/used rubber actually...but half my slips said "3A" and half said "3B"...so i'm not sure if i would have qualified for 3B or what caused the mixup....no biggie. next event yes, hopefully i could keep the small improvements coming..

User avatar
AutoSport
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1507
Joined: November 6th, 2003, 4:07 pm

Re: ARA D&W #7 Sunday 25th August

Postby AutoSport » September 4th, 2013, 11:05 am

Razkal wrote:
Aqeeb wrote:no pics? this event was a heart breaker, i qualified well, 1st i think and then the fuel pump decided he had enough of me :s


for me as well man, i had some of my better runs at this event, my fastest times so far on f/used rubber actually...but half my slips said "3A" and half said "3B"...so i'm not sure if i would have qualified for 3B or what caused the mixup....no biggie. next event yes, hopefully i could keep the small improvements coming..

Checked your concerns and your times were not among the top 4, so, as you say "no biggie. next event yes, hopefully i could keep the small improvements coming."

User avatar
AutoSport
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1507
Joined: November 6th, 2003, 4:07 pm

Re: ARA D&W #7 Sunday 25th August

Postby AutoSport » September 4th, 2013, 11:05 am

Razkal wrote:
Aqeeb wrote:no pics? this event was a heart breaker, i qualified well, 1st i think and then the fuel pump decided he had enough of me :s


for me as well man, i had some of my better runs at this event, my fastest times so far on f/used rubber actually...but half my slips said "3A" and half said "3B"...so i'm not sure if i would have qualified for 3B or what caused the mixup....no biggie. next event yes, hopefully i could keep the small improvements coming..

Checked your concerns and your times were not among the top 4, so, as you say "no biggie. next event yes, hopefully i could keep the small improvements coming."

User avatar
Razkal
2NRholic
Posts: 4838
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 2:33 am
Location: Gone Fishing...
Contact:

Re: ARA D&W #7 Sunday 25th August

Postby Razkal » September 4th, 2013, 12:25 pm

^thanks for the double check. i checked the timeslips and the three that said "3A", i had cone penalties anyway :oops:

i think the problem was not having a clear class sticker on the car, need to fix that before next event..

User avatar
AutoSport
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1507
Joined: November 6th, 2003, 4:07 pm

Re: ARA D&W #7 Sunday 25th August

Postby AutoSport » September 4th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Razkal wrote:^thanks for the double check. i checked the timeslips and the three that said "3A", i had cone penalties anyway :oops:

i think the problem was not having a clear class sticker on the car, need to fix that before next event..

Make sure you put "Bess in Class"and yuh guaranteed to win!

But like the sportsmanship... coming out of the Zorce camp.

User avatar
AutoSport
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1507
Joined: November 6th, 2003, 4:07 pm

Re: ARA D&W #7 Sunday 25th August

Postby AutoSport » September 4th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Razkal wrote:^thanks for the double check. i checked the timeslips and the three that said "3A", i had cone penalties anyway :oops:

i think the problem was not having a clear class sticker on the car, need to fix that before next event..

Make sure you put "Bess in Class"and yuh guaranteed to win!

But like the sportsmanship... coming out of the Zorce camp.

Advertisement

Return to “AutoSport Drag & Wind”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests