Forums

Looking for Advice-Kia Vehicle

Sportage, Sorento, Soul, Rio, Cerato, Optima

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

InSearch

Looking for Advice-Kia Vehicle

Postby InSearch » March 23rd, 2007, 1:57 pm

Hey

I wanna buy a new car , not locally used or foregin used...and wanted to know if anyone had any advice for me...or any experience with Kia.

I am looking to get the Kia Cerato.....Help please if you own one..or are a mechanic with past experience with Kia's....I want to know if it is a good buy or a headache car...

Holla bk quickly please.

Thanks much

khaos
Ricer

Postby khaos » March 27th, 2007, 5:52 pm

Kia vehicles standard are great but not most popular one u will know that my now,dispite what anyone says if u check there safty standards on the net they beat plenty of these car we have in t&t so YES that car in particular is a best buy.....PS only buy original parts plz

nightwolf
Street 2NR

Postby nightwolf » April 4th, 2007, 12:33 am

I had a Kia Rio never had a single problem with it. My bro has it now and the only part he changed other than consumables was a headlight bulb.

zacxs
Street 2NR

Postby zacxs » April 24th, 2007, 10:20 am

actually kia has a liscense to build cars using mazda technology ,eg. like suspension similar engine but not mazda design .kia got the blue prints from mazda but change some aspects of it ,but overall the cars are great just like the mazda s very good car ehich most ppl dont even know,,mazdas are rated hight than our local contenders like honda mistsu nissan toyo..in japan u can barely get a used mazda to buy ..southern sales is what gave mazda a bad name by bring the cheap ones here and doing conversations in mexico them to trinidad..sad though for a well built cars from japan ..

Dragsta
punchin NOS

Postby Dragsta » April 29th, 2007, 10:10 pm

if u dont want headache, plz buy a car that u will easily get parts for :idea:

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » April 29th, 2007, 11:21 pm

u cud get brand new kia parts from ss cheap
was the main reason i bought mine
hav a rio wagon at home goin strong

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » May 28th, 2007, 2:18 pm

actually kia has a liscense to build cars using mazda technology ,eg. like suspension similar engine but not mazda design .kia got the blue prints from mazda but change some aspects of it ,but overall the cars are great just like the mazda s very good car ehich most ppl dont even know,,mazdas are rated hight than our local contenders like honda mistsu nissan toyo..in japan u can barely get a used mazda to buy ..southern sales is what gave mazda a bad name by bring the cheap ones here and doing conversations in mexico them to trinidad..sad though for a well built cars from japan ..

I know the first generation Sephia used a 1.8 Mazda Motor found in the 94-98 Protege/323F. I know the Kia Pride is a Mazda vehicle rebadged. I know Hyundai purchased Kia so Kia has nothing to do with Mazda anymore but Hyundai.

Nevertheless.......Kia did better than Hyundai in the early days but suffered namely because they are south korean. They are good vehicles just like a nowadays Hyundai but a step ahead of Daewoo. Kia is actually doing better than companies like Subaru, Suzuki, Isuzu, Daihatsu and several American, French and European brands.

The Kia Cerato is actually a better car than a Saturn Ion. When compared locally, this Kia would have a hard time beating the Mazda 3, Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, Mitsubishi Lancer and Hyundai Elantra. If you want to be different and buy a South Korean vehicle then get the latest 08' Elantra now available in our showrooms for $157,000. Vat Inclusive. If you want the smartest and latest in Jap technology then the Mazda 3 and Honda Civic is the way to go. If you like alot of features and good looks then the Mazda 3 is the only choice. It would never be a popular car in roro neither in the Clasifieds. You get relative exclusivity, high resale value and good reliability.

cjawahir
3NE 2NR for life

Postby cjawahir » June 11th, 2007, 8:15 pm

hi,all my brother has a kia sportage diesel , its about 4 months now no problem , the ride is great , the vehicle looks well design, time will tell , what problem if any.

cj

Advertisement

Return to “KIA”