Tuscon ix35 issues

Creta, Elantra, Santa Fe, Accent, Tuscon, Veloster, Sonata, i30

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Tuscon ix35 issues

Postby jhonnieblue » May 1st, 2016, 10:14 am

guys

having a issue when starting up my tuscon from cold. The engine isn't throttling properly and its under reving. it feels like its gonna shut off. that happens for a while and then the its idles normally after a couple minutes. Any idea what could be causing this?

also have an issue with the passenger window button not working, anyone know where i can get a replacement?

also the front left axle seems to be bent, got the part number 49500-2S200 but not finding anywhere locally that has it..anyone have any exp replacing this?

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Tuscon ix35 issues

Postby ADONI » May 5th, 2016, 10:43 am

You might want to get the vehicle scanned by a competent mechanic, to determine any error codes or look for anything out of the ordinary. I know usually, when low or irregular idling happens, the injectors are suppose to be cleaned. Cleaning the injectors, is merely a fist step to troubleshooting, it may not be the real issue.

You can get the axles online...
http://www.koraps.com/shop/item.php?it_id=335462
https://www.amayama.com/en/search?q=495002S200

Window button maybe trouble to find, I have the same widow button not working on a older model one. Switch is therapy to find.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Re: Tuscon ix35 issues

Postby jhonnieblue » May 13th, 2016, 2:16 pm

thanks a lot
ill prob have to order it from one of the sites u listed

gonna see about getting the injectors cleaned as well but i believe may be a clogged idle air control valve
ill have to get it checked out this weekend

Advertisement

Return to “HYUNDAI”