Forums

any1 ever see a "zangee/Janjeee"

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

vin123
Sweet on this forum

Postby vin123 » September 25th, 2008, 9:49 pm

lol so Razkal can talk $hit, but i can't sexy_ke70_chick :?: :shock:
i did read the whole thread Dragist, was jus makin another comment on jones....anyhows that's tuners fi ya. :D
Imagine if the Candiru was a saltwater fish, yuh know how much ppl won't dare pee in the water when they go on the beach :lol:

Razkal
2NRholic

Postby Razkal » September 26th, 2008, 7:47 am

^i wish we could throw some in these public pools and ting...doh be pissin in the pool jus so hoss :|

sexy_ke70_chick
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sexy_ke70_chick » September 26th, 2008, 1:58 pm

Razkal wrote:^Nah she is not the swamp eel. hottgyul is ah canal conchs...the swamp eel name reserved for the schupidest of the schupid :lol:

:shock: :rofl: :faint:

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: any1 ever see a "zangee/Janjeee"

Postby nervewrecker » June 12th, 2020, 8:37 pm

x amount of years pass and I still never seen one.

I see there is a local page on FB that covers local wildlife that have a lot of false info about.

Just recently I had this convo with someone though. She was telling me they suck the big toe, only the big toe. Was asking how it does know which toe is the big toe? And is it left or right big toe? So this gentle snake does just come up to your foot and start to suck your toe then? She confirmed that it does.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » June 13th, 2020, 9:12 am

More of the eel family than snake

Bounce up a good few in the "hills" when I was there
nervewrecker wrote:

I see there is a local page on FB that covers local wildlife that have a lot of false info about.

Just recently I had this convo with someone though. She was telling me they suck the big toe, only the big toe. Was asking how it does know which toe is the big toe? And is it left or right big toe? So this gentle snake does just come up to your foot and start to suck your toe then? She confirmed that it does.

abbow
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abbow » June 13th, 2020, 10:00 am

nervewrecker wrote:

its been years i have seen one, but saw them a lot 12-25 years ago.
They can actually spit water at a high velocity into your eyes/face. This happened to me while crossing a drain...saw it in about 2 -4 inches of water, so i stopped to look at it, guess it was startled.....muddy water straight into my eyes...had to use my jersey to clear my eyes...so there is still a lot to learn about these things..

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 13th, 2020, 10:29 am

It's a delicacy in the UK and parts of Europe. They have farms mining them for sale. They smoke it and can it also.

My first encounter with one was at age 5. Grandpa give me a fishing rod and set me up in the pond. Bam fish take, he pull it up and was the ugliest thing I ever see. Slimy and wriggling. I remember running home and was traumatized.

Them Chinese lick up all down central side though...they eat that more than chicken.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 13th, 2020, 10:42 am

check out d names of d ole time tuners in this thread , u dont see most of those ppl around here anymore ...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”