TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Veet hair remover for men reviews

Postby crazybalhead » April 25th, 2012, 11:28 am

read the rest nah man...I dunno if fishes do any review. :lol:

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 25th, 2012, 11:28 am

This can't be right' I thought, then I made the mistake of opening the window to get some fresh air in the room. The addition of more oxygen to the vapours caused a small explosion that threw me across the room, leaving me with a couple of broken ribs and a fractured foot.

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » April 25th, 2012, 11:30 am

Excellent product. Most prisoners confessed within five minutes of the first application. Can recommend.

Yours,
Ali Muhabarakah,
Secret Police, Damascus

One of the less descriptive reviews. :rofl:

Ignorant Ignis
punchin NOS

Postby Ignorant Ignis » April 25th, 2012, 11:34 am

wtf .....roflmao

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » April 25th, 2012, 11:35 am

*whew*

for a second there I thought u wanted to get rid of this

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 25th, 2012, 11:36 am

LOL......it does remove the hair tho......

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 25th, 2012, 11:42 am

ROFLMAO
amazon trolling ftw

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » April 25th, 2012, 11:46 am

Rolling with laughter here
CBH how u came across this?

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 25th, 2012, 11:53 am

The burning sensation, replicated that of my last sexually transmitted disease, try not to leave it longer than the specified time otherwise the love sausage and stuffing balls will be a tad raw to the touch!!!!

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 25th, 2012, 11:57 am

But on a serious note...

I have a friend who would like to know where can a guy go to get waxed?

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » April 25th, 2012, 12:08 pm

Habit7 wrote:But on a serious note...

How those convos go? Like girlfriend talk with the exception of testosterone?

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » April 25th, 2012, 12:09 pm

level boarrments!!!

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Veet hair remover for men reviews

Postby src1983 » April 25th, 2012, 12:15 pm

" Then before you could take the time to wash it off in the shower, the billions of molecular sized piranha fish are having a feeding frenzy on your nuthouse!"

LOL!!!!!

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 25th, 2012, 12:22 pm

i would like to know this info please.....tried veet and singed my balls meng :cry: :cry: .....not cool

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 25th, 2012, 12:35 pm

Have to admit, one of those review is mines :oops:

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » April 25th, 2012, 12:38 pm

dougla_boy wrote:

i would like to know this info please.....tried veet and singed my balls meng :cry: :cry: .....not cool

that's scary. thought they were exaggerating.

gfbl
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby gfbl » April 25th, 2012, 12:38 pm

ah weak,lollolol

As a highly competitive amateur athlete, I have long been aware of the benefits of a highly polished scrotum pole and hair-free saddle-bags, especially when going for the `longer look' as displayed by Linford in his famous lunchbox.

Previously I had used the old-school method of a cutthroat razor, but as you can imagine, this was a tricky and delicate operation, and to make matters worse, it was difficult to get into a comfortable position in the chair at my local Barbers. Anyway, I am quite hairy down there and my snippet valve looks like Brian May's plughole so eventually the Barber said he could no longer perform the task for me. He also said that looking up my whizzer every Saturday at 11:30 put him off his lunch, as he usually has toad-in-the-hole followed by chocolate-coated donuts as a Saturday treat. He did not want to leave me in the lurch and said that he had read some excellent reviews on Amazon about Veet for men and suggested I give it try.

Like many other reviewers, I made the mistake of not reading the bumph properly; I used the whole tube and completed coated my Rooster eggs, barse and nipsy with the stuff. Anyway, I lost track of time, and it was the foul stench of dissolving clinkers and melting hair that brought me to my senses. As I looked at my watch through the putrid fog that had formed around me, I could see that it had been applied for exactly 5 minutes 59 seconds. This presented me with a problem, as when the searing pain began, I was outside my flat, sat in the communal gardens, in a deck chair precisely 100 meters and 3 flights of stairs away from my bathroom. It was as if I had lowered my under-carriage through a volcano and into Hades, whereupon Beelzebub, annoyed by the uninvited intrusion, jabbed me in the rectum with his fork.

I took off from the deckchair like Usain Bolt out of the TV adverts. Within 12 seconds, the bathroom was filled with steamy fetid barse broth, and I had the clock weights, biffins-bridge and Sherriff's badge under ice-cold running water at the tap end of the bath. This did not please the missus, as she was relaxing in there at the time surrounded by floating petals and candles, although she did say that the sight of my ringpiece flashing like a brake light was impressive, and she was pleased to see that my arse barnacles had all but disappeared.

When I looked at my watch again, I realised how quickly I had made it up the stairs and the idea dawned on me that I had discovered a 100% legal sports performance enhancer. Now when I compete in a competition I dab a small amount around my Samantha Janus and taint exactly 6 minutes before the race is due to start. If I am doing the hurdles, I change the ratio and put more on my barse to make me jump higher. This proved to be particularly effective a couple of weeks ago, as after crossing the hurdles finish line, I accidently won the high jump and steeple chase too, looking for the water jump to wash the stuff off.

Now I can hear you all thinking that none of this is particularly extraordinary, especially given the reviews that you have already read. However, when I tell you that I am 45 years old, 5' 4" tall and weigh 15 stone, and I used to do the shot-put that should put things into context. As this is an Olympic year I think Tagnutt and Mandeville or whatever their names are, should be redesigned with hairless nether-regions and the British squad should use my technique and be sponsored by Veet, although I don't recommend it for the beach volley ball team.

5 Stars from me.

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » April 25th, 2012, 12:38 pm

Let me paint a picture for you, if i may. I started lathering my genital region with this product last Thursday. Needless to say it is now Tuesday and, well, my penis is missing. Ive looked all over the house for it but i fear the family dog got to it. It may not surprise you that my wife kicked me out whilst calling me a "cockless stump." At least the neighbours were amused because now i'm homeless and my crotch resembles Bruce Willis' cranium..

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 25th, 2012, 1:06 pm

:rofl: Classic.

Amazon trolls. 8-)

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » April 25th, 2012, 1:12 pm

mitch1980 wrote:Rolling with laughter here
CBH how u came across this?

Friend posted it on farsebook.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » April 25th, 2012, 1:18 pm

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 25th, 2012, 9:59 pm

lulz. first check these prices. then check the reviews. Shipping insurance only covers so much...
Who would buy a tourbillon online! or even buy a Rolex online for that matter! :lol:
http://alturl.com/ak6vv

Zenith Class Tourbillon Men's Automatic Watch 65-0520-4035-21-C492
List Price: $140,000.00
Price: $86,800.00
You Save: $53,200.00 (38%) :P

Kongorealm
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kongorealm » April 27th, 2012, 8:27 am

Having a rainforest so thick that I could hardly see my own hardwood evergreen poking through the canopy (and this is no small tree) I decided it was time I tried this product. The pleasant smell as I smeared it all over my hands was but a mere camouflage for the beast within. Within minutes I was howling like Tarzan and calling for Jane. She told me to stick with it, as she was tired of flossing with jungle vines. Lo and behold, quicker than you could say "Cheetah", the undergrowth began to wilt, and all I was left with was scorched earth and my now not so hardwood evergreen, standing like the Hiroshima Dome in its landscape of destruction. Jane lent me some aloe vera and the pain gave away to a bright and shiny, slightly moist morning in the deepest Amazon. 5 out of 5, does what it says on the tube. I'm going to try it on the forestation at the bottom of my Grand Canyon tomorrow....

FTW :lol:

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » April 27th, 2012, 8:36 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 27th, 2012, 8:48 am

wtf....LOLOL.....

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » April 27th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » April 27th, 2012, 4:44 pm

funny stuff

MISHI
3NE 2NR Aficionado

Veet hair removal reviews on Amazon.co.uk

Postby MISHI » September 26th, 2012, 11:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So a friend on FB posts a fella's review on that product and had me rollin in laughter. I decided to go read the other reviews... man..... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and
I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me.

The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering, “Ooooohhh that feels good”.

Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status. So to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect ~ Cerys

just read the reviews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... ewpoints=1

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”