Forums

The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sexyicon
3NE 2NR for life

Re: The | Apple Inc. | Thread

Postby sexyicon » May 3rd, 2012, 9:13 pm

ive had a similar problem and ended up calling apple directly to resolve the problem...try using skype or magic jack theyll fix your problem easily

Strauss
Shifting into 6th

Postby Strauss » May 4th, 2012, 12:42 am

kurpal_v2 wrote:Guys, small problem.

My appstore keeps saying I havnt verified my account as yet and when i click resend veriication email, nothing shows up in my email (not even junk etc).

I tried the resend email thing a couple times and didnt work so I went on apple/support and over there it says my account is verified.

Anyone had this problem before on their ipad?

Yes sounds familiar... but I can't remember what I did.
Make sure your password is mininum 8 characters with at least 1 number and 1 capital letter. Change your password then try to relog on to store and then verify.

mojosodope
I LUV THIS PLACE

The | Apple Inc. | Thread

Postby mojosodope » May 4th, 2012, 2:21 am

^ along with the updated password you need to ensure that you filled out the new security questions. My iCloud kept rejecting and accepting my password until I updated the security question.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 4th, 2012, 7:39 am

Strauss wrote:

My appstore keeps saying I havnt verified my account as yet and when i click resend veriication email, nothing shows up in my email (not even junk etc).

I tried the resend email thing a couple times and didnt work so I went on apple/support and over there it says my account is verified.

Make sure your password is mininum 8 characters with at least 1 number and 1 capital letter. Change your password then try to relog on to store and then verify.

Yea password checks out, changed the password, changed email, changed apple id still no dice.

Will give them a call later today cause from what google shows it's common problem but the only sure fix was a call to apple.

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 4th, 2012, 8:16 am

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » May 4th, 2012, 1:43 pm

got back a white iphone 4...restored via icloud which by the way, has all my phone contacts saved on it...finished restoring the phone and my contacts book is completely empty....

how to get the contacts on the phone that on ipad via icloud?

PapaC
Riding on 17's

Postby PapaC » May 4th, 2012, 3:06 pm

Check your sync settings on the phone for iCloud.You can select exactly what is to be synced with iCloud, maybe it isn't selected on your phone.

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » May 4th, 2012, 7:23 pm

^^^ hey thanks....got through lolz

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 4th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Strauss wrote:

Got the problem sorted out, was kinda dumb really, my email loaded as www., once I removed that everything worked like a charm.

SRASC
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby SRASC » May 6th, 2012, 9:38 am

Since the summer of 2010 Patently Apple has been covering Apple's patent applications regarding a strong trend towards the development of a future MacBook with cellular-data capabilities. Just this past week, Patently Apple has discovered yet another new patent application on this subject in a filing that came to light in Europe earlier this year. This time around, Apple has brilliantly invented cellular antennas that could be integrated into a MacBook's Multi-Touch trackpad or directly into the display of an iOS device like an iPhone. That's important if Apple decides to design a future iPhone with a metal back. Now that the iPad offers 4G, the idea of the MacBook offering similar cellular-data capabilities sounds not only reasonable but inevitable.

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » May 7th, 2012, 11:39 am

I have one of the very old bmobile sim cards (the one with the extra large contacts from when bmobile first switched to GSM), but from what I’ve read I need to get the new one with the small contacts to work on the iphone 4s. My sim is like the one on the left
SRASC wrote:Image
From left to right
2003 TSTT SIM
2007 bmobile SIM
2011 bmobile SIM

Will this sim work on a 4s (after cutting it of course)?
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:my personal sim is an old sim (large contacts) and I've been using it for over a year now in my iPhone 4. I placed it in a 4S and it didnt work, which is what I expected after reading some of the comments on the net and in this thread, however I hard reset the phone with my sim in it and it started working in the 4S with no problems - which is why I was confident to cut the other two older sims to each work in a 4S and they are working fine.
Duane was the old sim you got to work like the one on the left, or the one in the middle?

slickrick777
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby slickrick777 » May 7th, 2012, 12:33 pm

hmmm well i had the same type of sim (2003 tstt sim) and i thought i had to get it replaced by the new one and then cut it to work with my htc one x...went into bmobile front office (top of high street) and the lady jus cut it with the sim cutter and it worked...

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 7th, 2012, 12:37 pm

^ the sim in my iPhone 4 is like the one on the left
the sim in my wife's 4S is like the sim on the right

I don't have any sim like the one in the middle

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 7th, 2012, 12:44 pm

my sim doh look like either....

jm3
12 pounds of Boost

Postby jm3 » May 7th, 2012, 12:51 pm

i have a question here regarding the at&T unlock if i buy a second hand at&t iphone 4 would i be able to get it unlocked with them even though i did not have the previous contract?

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » May 7th, 2012, 12:56 pm

@ slickrick777 - thanks for the info, but need to know if it will work on an iphone 4s

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^ the sim in my iPhone 4 is like the one on the left
the sim in my wife's 4S is like the sim on the right

I don't have any sim like the one in the middle
But you tried your sim (like the one on left in the pic) on her 4s and it worked, correct? At least that's what I gather from your post. If so, then that means I shouldn't have to go into TSTT to get a new one.

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » May 7th, 2012, 1:00 pm

had a BB 9810 torch...sold and bought a samsung galaxy s2 <<< best phone ever IMO...then a partner in work had a new, white, factory unlockec iphone 4 he wanted to trade for my galaxy so i traded so back to iOS...although i rel like the samsung GS2 and think its far superior to the iphone 4, i have too many apple stuff for the iphone not to make sense for me...cuz i cudnt handle addin my 300 + contacts on my phone back to my new galaxy one by one...i ended up just restoring my contacts from my previous back up via icloud from when i had my black b-mobile iphone 4

also, i live on airplay with my apple tv so all that works good with the iphone 4...the stock apple tv remote sucks i CANT use that $hit...i use the iphone as a remote instead with the "remote" app :D

Parvin
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Parvin » May 7th, 2012, 1:38 pm

iOS 5.1.1 released.

SRASC
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby SRASC » May 7th, 2012, 1:40 pm

Apple on Monday released iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, packing a number of fixes for various bugs, including issues that affected AirPlay video playback.

Users can now download the full update through iTunes, or access the smaller delta update directly on their iOS device through the Settings application. The software update is labeled as "Build 9B206."

The full list of changes in iOS 5.1.1, as noted by Apple, are:
    Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
    Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
    Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
    Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
    Fixes an issue where 'Unable to purchase' alert could be displayed after successful purchase

The last update to iOS arrived in March, and added Japanese language support for Siri, as well as quick lock screen access to the iPhone's native Camera application. It also gave users the ability to delete pictures from the iCloud-based Photo Stream service.

Apple is expected to unveil the next major update to its iOS mobile operating system next month at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference. The event will run from June 11 through 15 at Moscone West in San Francisco, Calif.

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » May 7th, 2012, 2:05 pm

alya do d update yet?

jm3
12 pounds of Boost

Postby jm3 » May 7th, 2012, 2:26 pm

im gonna wait just in case it messes up my jb

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » May 7th, 2012, 2:35 pm

^^^lol...it will mess up ur JB...u wud have to JB again when the next JB is released for 5.1.1 i believe

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » May 7th, 2012, 2:40 pm

I just do it, nothing of interest yet

mojosodope
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mojosodope » May 7th, 2012, 4:45 pm

@jm3 once the phone has had its early termination fee paid or contract completed by the previous buyer they will request the unlock for you, call via Skype or magic jack

AirPlay streaming between an apple tv 3rd gen and a 4S on 5.1.1 seams to load videos a lot faster from my camera roll for me.

5.1.1 tethered jailbreak released for all pre A5 devices.

GTcruzer
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby GTcruzer » May 8th, 2012, 8:09 am

Anyone else experiencing problems with Whatsapp? When it connects, whole conversations are lost. If I send messages & it says delivered while the person is offline ATM, they never get the message & it disappears from my screen.
This is the first time I ever having problems with this app.

unlockit
Riding on 13's

Postby unlockit » May 8th, 2012, 10:20 am

Sam try but fail can still factory unlock for 1200.00 tt 7 days

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » May 8th, 2012, 1:01 pm

i now check online here and find out that my white iphone 4 is factory unlocked straight from Hong Kong :D

MC604ZP....604 is 16gb white iphone 4...606 is 32gb white iphone 4 and the ZP means it came from Hong Kong :D :D :D

dunno y but i jes find a new love for my phone yes

bolo23
3NE 2NR for life

Postby bolo23 » May 8th, 2012, 5:24 pm

i know you guys cover this already but, trying to decide on a case for my 4s, what do yall recommend for me.

thanks..

Parvin
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Parvin » May 8th, 2012, 5:32 pm

^^^

The majority will swear by Lifeproof but it's what you looking for in a case as well.

rookie
Trinituner Peong

Postby rookie » May 8th, 2012, 7:04 pm

Well since I bought I made several beach/alco vids with it submerged it still works oh an last week at TGI had a alcohol accident needless to say my company panic I was like small thing all I need to do is wash it off ! So like u said its what u looking for in a case but just think about if it wasn't in that' case all now I cussing still,

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”