TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Legalising Abortion.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Do you think Abortion should be legalised?

Yes
48%
No
52%

Total votes: 64

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Legalising Abortion.

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2012, 10:02 pm

^^^I was now about to say that

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » May 18th, 2012, 10:15 pm

legalise it in a way that we wont have single mothers who dont know who is the father,mothers with six or seven kids and all the kids have diffrent fathers,women who have kids and no where to go,girls that are pregant by smartmen and so on.

pseudorandom
Street 2NR

Postby pseudorandom » May 19th, 2012, 1:09 am

I'm pro choice, meaning making your own responsible decisions and living with the consequences i.e. when you make the choice to do the action that makes children, you live with the consequences of the decision. The only people who have a valid excuse are those who got raped.

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 19th, 2012, 3:03 pm

brams112 wrote:legalise it in a way that we wont have single mothers who dont know who is the father,mothers with six or seven kids and all the kids have diffrent fathers,women who have kids and no where to go,girls that are pregant by smartmen and so on.

So what you are saying is give them an easy way out of their actions? What kinda of woman doesn't know who the father of her baby is? If a woman wants that lifestyle, protect yourself from accidents happening. An unwanted child almost always comes as an accident, just as some may know better than to drink and drive for fear of killing themselves so too should they know to do what is right when it comes to unwanted pregnancy!

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 19th, 2012, 9:58 pm

Peanut Punch wrote:
bluefete wrote:
Peanut Punch wrote:I don't like the idea of abortion at all ... but there are too many unwanted pregnancies :(

Legalise it but put some sort of control or penalty in place for them ... because I can see more promiscuity & abuse of this in the future.

any more than 1 abortion you get fined for the 2nd ...
can't afford to pay the fine, they should be put to do some community service / CPEP work 8-)

Abortion is a way for irresponsible people to avoid the biggest responsibility they will ever have to face in life!!

Legalising it will not solve anything, other than to increase the murder rate for unborn children.

that's true .. maybe it could be a case by case thing, because what will happen to all these kids no one wants
saw this today, man with 30 kids ... http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 39765.html

That man is a total a- hole and likewise the women who choose to have children with him. He is a poor poster boy for abortion.

Peanut Punch: Could you imagine your life now without your child?

The proponents of abortion have already been born! Their mothers did not abort them.

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » May 19th, 2012, 10:15 pm

yadda yadda yadda, jus go in the drug store by the dispensery & ask for cycotex, jus $10 each, drink 2 & stuff 2 up yuh narni, boom, problem solved

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 20th, 2012, 3:28 am

^ It's cytotec, jus sayin......

Had to buy it so many times :oops:

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » May 20th, 2012, 9:24 am

how about enforcing the existing laws b4 trying to introduce new ones

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 20th, 2012, 9:37 am

Greypatch wrote:how about enforcing the existing laws b4 trying to introduce new ones

Lmfao? What would they do that, it makes too much sense to be a plausible idea

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » May 20th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Mitsu chik you dont watch news or what,most times those depressed places have women who fall into what i am speaking about,they need the easy way out to prevent the spread of bandits.

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » May 20th, 2012, 10:58 pm

rollingstock wrote:^ It's cytotec, jus sayin......

Had to buy it so many times :oops:

thanx bruh

whyteliver
Riding on 16's

Postby whyteliver » May 20th, 2012, 11:39 pm

Rooki3 wrote:yadda yadda yadda, jus go in the drug store by the dispensery & ask for cycotex, jus $10 each, drink 2 & stuff 2 up yuh narni, boom, problem solved

best drug ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 21st, 2012, 8:56 am

whyteliver wrote:
Rooki3 wrote:yadda yadda yadda, jus go in the drug store by the dispensery & ask for cycotex, jus $10 each, drink 2 & stuff 2 up yuh narni, boom, problem solved

best drug ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

YES!
More celebrations about the eradication of that pest we call babies that eats up all our adolescent freedom and put a strain on our precious Mother Earth :mrgreen:

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » May 21st, 2012, 9:03 am

*takes note of cytotec*

carry on guys

geodude
Riding on 18's

Postby geodude » May 21st, 2012, 1:05 pm

well look i learn something,

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 21st, 2012, 1:35 pm

All jokes aside, please note that cytotec needs to administered by a physician as after the abortion, afterbirth material can remain in the mother and become septic which will kill her. Plus improper dosage can result in a deformed child going full term. So please dont do it yourself. Go Barbados or take your chances with a certain Phillipine resident or whichever doctor.

So, all the best on your infanticidal dereliction of responsibility!

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Postby Red Fraction » May 21st, 2012, 7:58 pm

shotta 20 wrote:Abotion = SIN
Gay marriage = More SIN

"quoted for fweture refreunce"

For those who didn't know,Sodom and gomorrah was not destroyed mainly because they were filled with gays,les,beastiality etc. BUT what bought about their destruction will full effect was the blatant disregard for God's law by legalizing gays,abortion,and revelry eh. Just so you know.

Judgement is mine saith the lord

Isaiah 10:1,2
Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!

Iasiah 5:8,18-24

8 Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!
18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 21st, 2012, 8:05 pm

Serious question for the people that said no, if the fetus you wanted that mother to keep turned out to be gay, would you still be fighting for their rights? lol Half of your backward thinkers would probably say no but would reply with a yes and try to sound smart with a long ass tl;dr reply; but now that I said what you would initially do, you would actually reply with a no and sound like an even bigger idiot!

Anyways I am for abortion for a number of reasons, the main reason is basically for the poorer people, yeah they may fk up by banging without a condom but at least they would have a second chance at not having a baby that they cant afford.

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Postby Red Fraction » May 21st, 2012, 8:11 pm

People are not born gay.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 21st, 2012, 8:14 pm

I am Miss Cleo!

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » May 21st, 2012, 8:44 pm

Have babies you could afford to take care off,not having children to grow up by family while the mother galavant all over the place making more to grow up wild.Ever see news with a woman with six children and father handicapped years now but he have children months old,this is happening all over the country like a joke,we need proper laws for those people.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 21st, 2012, 8:59 pm

Stephon. wrote:Serious question for the people that said no, if the fetus you wanted that mother to keep turned out to be gay, would you still be fighting for their rights? lol Half of your backward thinkers would probably say no but would reply with a yes and try to sound smart with a long ass tl;dr reply; but now that I said what you would initially do, you would actually reply with a no and sound like an even bigger idiot!

Yes, more bigotry, I love it!

Stephon. wrote:Anyways I am for abortion for a number of reasons, the main reason is basically for the poorer people, yeah they may fk up by banging without a condom but at least they would have a second chance at not having a baby that they cant afford.

You, me and Adolf Hitler have the same reasoning, I dont know why more can't agree with us?

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 22nd, 2012, 9:57 am

After reading some of these posts, maybe abortion should be legal.

Decades too late for some ah allyuh. :?

Mudboy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Mudboy » May 22nd, 2012, 10:04 am

mitsu_chick941 wrote:After reading some of these posts, maybe abortion should be legal.

Jesss so.......u ent easy.

But legalize it....

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 22nd, 2012, 11:03 am

mitsu_chick941 wrote:After reading some of these posts, maybe abortion should be legal.

:lol: :lol:

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 22nd, 2012, 1:27 pm

bluefete wrote:
Peanut Punch wrote:
bluefete wrote:
Peanut Punch wrote:I don't like the idea of abortion at all ... but there are too many unwanted pregnancies :(

Legalise it but put some sort of control or penalty in place for them ... because I can see more promiscuity & abuse of this in the future.

any more than 1 abortion you get fined for the 2nd ...
can't afford to pay the fine, they should be put to do some community service / CPEP work 8-)

Abortion is a way for irresponsible people to avoid the biggest responsibility they will ever have to face in life!!

Legalising it will not solve anything, other than to increase the murder rate for unborn children.

that's true .. maybe it could be a case by case thing, because what will happen to all these kids no one wants
saw this today, man with 30 kids ... http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 39765.html

That man is a total a- hole and likewise the women who choose to have children with him. He is a poor poster boy for abortion.

Peanut Punch: Could you imagine your life now without your child?

The proponents of abortion have already been born! Their mothers did not abort
them.

bluefete I can't imagine life without her but it's a big responsibility. There's so much I want to do & she's always a factor in all my decisions, but I make it work somewhere ... Not all women have patience or tolerance to do this. The women who didn't want these babies see them as a big inconvenience when they come,.. even before they get here.. because you really become limited.

When you get pregnant either you in it, or not. That's the first big decision, after that there will be many many more decisions to come.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 23rd, 2012, 5:27 pm

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » May 23rd, 2012, 10:54 pm

i read in the newspaper a few days ago about three bandits who raped a young girl and she became pregnant....but she was keeping it :shock:

i thought rape victims are treated to avoid these things?

find it rather strange she wud keep a child for a stranger who raped you at a tender age.

mussee religion

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 23rd, 2012, 11:30 pm

Must be Trinidadian

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » May 24th, 2012, 6:12 am

this was the article i was referring to

No bail for two Talparo men charged with rape
By Akile Simon

Story Created: May 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM ECT

Story Updated: May 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM ECT

TWO men, charged with rape, buggery, grievous sexual assault, armed robbery and burglary against a family of five, were refused bail when they appeared before an Arima magistrate on Wednesday.

The men—Sylon John, 32; and Karamchan Gosine, 25; both of Talparo—stood before Senior Magistrate Lucina Cardenas-Ragoonanan in the Arima Magistrates' First Court when the charges were read to them.

They were not called upon to plead to the indictable charges which were laid by WPC Borrel-Weeks.

Two counts of grievous sexual assault were also laid against Gosine and John for criminal acts against two minors, ages 14 and 17. The 17-year-old is pregnant.

They were refused bail by Cardenas-Ragoonanan and reminded of their right to apply to a judge in Chambers for bail and the matter adjourned to today.

According to the charges, the alleged incidents took place on May 10 at the victims' home within the Northern Division.

John and Gosine were arrested by police in San Raphael last week by PCs Bissessar, Harriban, Monsegue, Forde and Sgt Guy-Alleyne.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/No_ ... 81905.html

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”