Re: Government Reshuffle.

Postby pilot1950 » June 23rd, 2012, 8:30 pm

Such intellect S_2NR!!!
Try to deal with facts and NOT opinions

Postby eliteauto » June 23rd, 2012, 8:38 pm

pilot1950 wrote:I does wonder what if it had No Problems in T&T B4 2010.
It had no floods?
It had no homeless people?
It had no crime?
It had no unemployed?
It had no global economic crisis?
It had no bad roads?
It seems like all dis happen in d las 2yrs
What I do know is that there were NO wage negotiations in T&T from 2008-2010 and over 30 (inherited backlog) were settled in the last 2yrs.......

of course there was, hence the change that happened last election, which in case you don't know was facilitated by PNM and undecided voters who wanted change, your point?

Postby S_2NR » June 23rd, 2012, 8:38 pm

lol @ facts.
i not feeling to fight down this sheit about the PAST again.

fool the people, fool the people, fool the people.

pilot1950

Postby pilot1950 » June 23rd, 2012, 8:49 pm

The only ones doing the fooling are those intent on convincing the public that NOTHING Good is being done in this country eg "The economy is in a slump" If you are gullible enough to believe this and every other negative opinion and not deal with fact then YOU are the fool.

My Point........what is it that people want that they're NOT getting?
Answer if you can.
So I'll maintain that all this Gov't does is......
Deliver!!! Deliver!!! Deliver!!!
Last edited by pilot1950 on June 23rd, 2012, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Stephon. » June 23rd, 2012, 8:50 pm

pilot1950 Just wondering, but didn't the PP have a 100 day plan to fix floods and crime? Not too sure but it's 761 days later. I could be wrong though, I gotta look at my copy of their promise book. Anyways we need more people like you, without you we wouldn't get wool..

Postby S_2NR » June 23rd, 2012, 8:56 pm

just remember PP pays people to go on blogs like the Express comments section, facebook and tuner, to say positive things about them and improve public relations.

pilot1950 is employee of the month.

Postby hustla_ambition101 » June 23rd, 2012, 8:58 pm

S_2NR wrote:just remember PP pays people to go on blogs like the Express comments section, facebook and tuner, to say positive things about them and improve public relations.

pilot1950 is employee of the month.

he sounding like one of the blind cats who does it for free :lol:

Postby Stephon. » June 23rd, 2012, 9:00 pm

:rofl: :lol: :lol: Wow you guys have no respect for animals at all, sheep need love too!

Bizzare

Postby Bizzare » June 23rd, 2012, 9:02 pm

pilot1950 wrote:what is it that people want that they're NOT getting?

a reduction in crime..................................... to begin with

pilot1950

Postby pilot1950 » June 23rd, 2012, 9:04 pm

Extensive drainage works are being done nationally which include construction of box drains, dredging and widening of rivers. These projects are being undertake by the Min of Works and URP under the Min of Local Gov't. 100 days have past yes but this promise was made without having the actual state of the Treasury and knowledge National Debt but based upon figures disclosed in the previous Budget. The public must understand this and MUST admit that 761 days later alot has been accomplished with regard to promises made.

Postby eliteauto » June 23rd, 2012, 9:07 pm

pilot1950 wrote:The only ones doing the fooling are those intent on convincing the public that NOTHING Good is being done in this country eg "The economy is in a slump" If you are gullible enough to believe this and every other negative opinion and not deal with fact then YOU are the fool.

Answer if you can.

so the Governor of the Central Bank and many prominent businessmen in this country are fools? The ever increasing deficit funding by the Gov't is normal is a growing economy right? Especially when such borrowing is not for capital expenditure or economic stimulation? Man hush yuh tchupid (yes with a "t") kant

Bizzare

Postby Bizzare » June 23rd, 2012, 9:08 pm

so a promise was broken is what you're saying?

Postby hustla_ambition101 » June 23rd, 2012, 9:08 pm

Stephon. wrote::rofl: :lol: :lol: Wow you guys have no respect for animals at all, sheep need love too!

only thing I do with sheep is buss throat, skin, cook and eat :twisted:

pilot1950

Postby pilot1950 » June 23rd, 2012, 9:09 pm

Employee of the Month?!!!!
My ambitions far exceed that.
Blind am I? It's you who don't want to LOOK at the past, SEE what's going an around you now VISUALIZE the future based on that.

Postby hustla_ambition101 » June 23rd, 2012, 9:13 pm

pilot1950 wrote:The only ones doing the fooling are those intent on convincing the public that NOTHING Good is being done in this country eg "The economy is in a slump" If you are gullible enough to believe this and every other negative opinion and not deal with fact then YOU are the fool.

Answer if you can.

so the Governor of the Central Bank and many prominent businessmen in this country are fools? The ever increasing deficit funding by the Gov't is normal is a growing economy right? Especially when such borrowing is not for capital expenditure or economic stimulation? Man hush yuh tchupid (yes with a "t") kant

internet economists always feel they know it all, even drunky last nite talking sheit bout the Treasury was in a bad state yadda yadda but still sees it fit to split ministries so friends and family could eat ah food. I just laughing at my friends who real quarreling and beating up, they get educated free straight up to uwi and even a job under the pnm, cuss manning, vote pp and lost their jobs and scrunting under pp

pilot1950

Postby pilot1950 » June 23rd, 2012, 9:13 pm

The ignorance of certain members in the forum shows in the language they feel they MUST use.
It shows their fear of the truth to resort to that.
Keep it coming!!!!!!!!!!

Postby S_2NR » June 23rd, 2012, 9:21 pm

pilot1950

what ministry yu get?

devant is that u?

Postby Stephon. » June 23rd, 2012, 9:29 pm

pilot1950 wrote: LOOK at the past, SEE what's going an around you now VISUALIZE the future based on that.

This is one of the main problems, you look at the past too much.

"Crime was up when PNM was in power inno"

Yeah ok that totally makes it ok for two men to break into a house in Arima, chop up two sisters to death and set their home on fire because it would have happened anyway if the PNM was in power right? Hey at least the drains are cleaned! And it doesn't matter who gets the contracts to do most of the labour around the country, because we future bright ent?!?!?

It's so sad though because what do we have left in the next few years when election time comes again? Keith Rowley as the leader of the PNM? :sick:

Postby S_2NR » June 23rd, 2012, 9:31 pm

Stephon. wrote:It's so sad though because what do we have left in the next few years when election time comes again? Keith Rowley as the leader of the PNM? :sick:

a fcukin german shephard could be the leader of the PNM, no way in hell i voting for PP.

Postby eliteauto » June 23rd, 2012, 9:34 pm

pilot1950 wrote:Employee of the Month?!!!!
Blind am I? It's you who don't want to LOOK at the past, SEE what's going an around you now VISUALIZE the future based on that.

Vision 2020?

Postby Stephon. » June 23rd, 2012, 9:34 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:

Answer if you can.

internet economists always feel they know it all, even drunky last nite talking sheit bout the Treasury was in a bad state yadda yadda but still sees it fit to split ministries so friends and family could eat ah food. I just laughing at my friends who real quarreling and beating up, they get educated free straight up to uwi and even a job under the pnm, cuss manning, vote pp and lost their jobs and scrunting under pp

Drunken politics talk just annoys the living hell out of me. The kind of bars these people drag me to are filled with them. Just today I was hearing some drunk Indians talking about politics. The most drunk one of the group made sure to let all of the Africians in the bar knew what he thought of them based on his hate for the PNM by using the N word in all of his broken sentences.

"All ah dem is d same, yuh see now dem Ns n dem vex they cyah get nun free, dey vex aunty Kamla takin care ah we"

Ended up leaving because it got uncomfortable, even for his fellow drunk-mates that he was drinking with when they realized that they got a lot of unwanted attention.

firstchoicett

Government Reshuffle.

Postby firstchoicett » June 23rd, 2012, 9:53 pm

UML wrote:
gt4tified wrote:
firstchoicett wrote:^ more Tax free salary they getting and more money in there F&F pockets.

What makes you think their salaries are not taxed?

was now wondering if this was true

btw dey hadda get rid of dat dead horse Chandradesh Sharma 8-)

dem farmers complain bout Vasant and protest and make so much trouble...now dey say he was doing good work in agriculture and shudnt have been moved...honestly i think he will do even better work where he is.....we need strong leaders to deal with crime and stimulate the economy

All government minsters salaries are not taxed this is what know a year and few months ago when i use to real follow up on politics .

I highly dout any of you on this forums was in any of the political parties Youth Arm or engage in any party I internal elections.

Postby dougla_boy » June 23rd, 2012, 10:26 pm

pilot1240394 or what ever..........have u seen what the government has done????

they make everything revolve around India...........spoke to a nurse who said that they gonna lower the pass rate for enrolling for nursing to 1 pass to facilitate people from India to be able to enter nursing?????

the drugs that come into the country these past few months has been imported for India????

I work in the construction industry, most contracts are given to people of Indian descent......if yuh name singh or ram-sumting yuh will get a contract.........wtf????

anyways, i wah cause it..........

UML

Postby UML » June 23rd, 2012, 10:43 pm

Answer if you can.

u ever hear a businessman not complain bout low sales?

didnt the current administration inherit debt from the money borrowed from international orgs?

some people really have 7 day memory

toyota2nr

Government Reshuffle.

Postby toyota2nr » June 24th, 2012, 1:08 am

It had no floods?
It had no crime?
It had no unemployed?
It had no bad roads?
What I do know is that there were NO wage negotiations in T&T from 2008-2010 and over 30 (inherited backlog) were settled in the last 2yrs.......

Pilot please cease and desist. How dare you come here and try to show people the truth. Common sense is not welcome here.

Postby S_2NR » June 24th, 2012, 1:24 am

toyota2nr wrote:
It had no floods?
It had no crime?
It had no unemployed?
It had no bad roads?

Pilot please cease and desist. How dare you come here and try to show people the truth. Common sense is not welcome here.

Allyu will be singing this same song when elections come around again.
Kamla could get re-elected (god forbid) and allyu will still be saying the same sheit in 2020.

toyota2nr

Government Reshuffle.

Postby toyota2nr » June 24th, 2012, 1:43 am

I am not a blind supporter. I just prefer to give them a chance to do the job that they were elected to do. If they fail then we the people have the option of voting them out. This is how democracy my friend.

BrotherHood
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Postby BrotherHood » June 24th, 2012, 1:55 am

:drama:

pilot1950 wrote:Employee of the Month?!!!!

Go and fly ah fcukin plane into the future na. You might visualise better. :out:

Postby S_2NR » June 24th, 2012, 2:08 am

toyota2nr wrote:I am not a blind supporter. I just prefer to give them a chance to do the job that they were elected to do. If they fail then we the people have the option of voting them out. This is how democracy my friend.

two years wasnt "a chance to do the job"?
would 5 years be enough? cause it dont look like they coming back.

they failed miserably.

toyota2nr

Government Reshuffle.

Postby toyota2nr » June 24th, 2012, 2:11 am

Well if they fail let's get rid of them when it's constitutionally due. I hope you say the same thing when the PNM in office and raping us over and over.