TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Trinituner Fish Keepers, Aquarists & Aquascapers...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

HondaB20B
punchin NOS

Re: Trinituner Fish Keepers, Aquarists & Aquascapers...

Postby HondaB20B » November 10th, 2014, 5:55 pm

MACH1..............................YUH LOSS REAL POINTS IN MY BOOK FOR DAT ONE.
YUH FAIL HOSS. AH DOVE YOU GO REALLY DO DAT TOO? YOU ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO DO A VID?

HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravi gtr
Riding on 13's

Postby Ravi gtr » November 10th, 2014, 6:37 pm

Yes falles I some gold fish for sale 7390264 Ravi

mach1
Street 2NR

Postby mach1 » November 11th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Meccalli why not a dove
android79. What is d difference? Wat d rat do? Judge fairly
honda b20b guess i like my fish more dan d dove . I fail? Dat is ur opinion
i loss real points in ur book ? Guess wat ur book dosent matter to me!
To everyone who thinks d vid was heartless. Its just a dove. Wake up out of d dream u guys livin in
everyday is murder in trinidad, robbery rape d crime rate spiraling out of control and u think im heartless. Guess it shows how complex your thinking pattern is

mach1
Street 2NR

Postby mach1 » November 11th, 2014, 9:07 pm

Btw hondab20b seeing dat u shared ur opinion allow me to share mine
honda needs to stick to building lawn mowers and pressure washers leave d racing to nissan toyota an mitsubishi

mach1
Street 2NR

Postby mach1 » November 11th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Btw hondab20b seeing dat u shared ur opinion allow me to share mine
honda needs to stick to building lawn mowers and pressure washers leave d racing to nissan toyota an mitsubishi

HondaB20B
punchin NOS

Postby HondaB20B » November 11th, 2014, 9:20 pm

mach1 wrote:Btw hondab20b seeing dat u shared ur opinion allow me to share mine

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GuppyAteMyDog
Street 2NR

Postby GuppyAteMyDog » November 12th, 2014, 7:40 am

WDMC a man trying to justify animal cruelty ? this is called a gateway crime how long till u interfering with people children or worse ? get some help before it's too late just some advice from a concerned fellow hobbyist

-Roach-
12 pounds of Boost

Postby -Roach- » November 12th, 2014, 8:23 am

Edit*: Didnt know it was hatchling...
Last edited by -Roach- on November 12th, 2014, 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » November 12th, 2014, 8:40 am

That's a hatchling, a young dove- you had to power to feed your fish anything you could have chosen including live fish. I'm sorry, i'm a fisherman, a hunter and a predator fishkeeper but I could never bring my self to use my power to sacrifice an innocent ,young, warm blooded animal just for my entertainment. It happens in the wild, but a big hardback man forcefully throwing a live young bird out off all the things you could use really irked me. A dove is globally considered a symbol of peace and purity.

-Roach-
12 pounds of Boost

Postby -Roach- » November 12th, 2014, 8:43 am

Wtf?!... I didnt know it was a hatchling... I saw the video being 7mins and fast forward till he had it in his mouth... THATS MESSED UP!... SERIOUSLY... :| ...Thought it was an adult he caught...

mach1
Street 2NR

Postby mach1 » November 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm

GuppyAteMyDog wrote:WDMC a man trying to justify animal cruelty ? this is called a gateway crime how long till u interfering with people children or worse ? get some help before it's too late just some advice from a concerned fellow hobbyist

this is not animal cruelty..........im sure u eat chicken......
do u eat it alive ???
interfering wit people children ???? not even a thought in my mind...
funny u brought it up........... guess its there somewhere in ur subconscious........
take ur advice .... seek help......

mach1
Street 2NR

Postby mach1 » November 12th, 2014, 2:04 pm

GuppyAteMyDog wrote:WDMC a man trying to justify animal cruelty ? this is called a gateway crime how long till u interfering with people children or worse ? get some help before it's too late just some advice from a concerned fellow hobbyist

this is not animal cruelty..........im sure u eat chicken......
do u eat it alive ???
interfering wit people children ???? not even a thought in my mind...
funny u brought it up........... guess its there somewhere in ur subconscious........
take ur advice .... seek help......

mach1
Street 2NR

Postby mach1 » November 12th, 2014, 2:20 pm

meccalli wrote:That's a hatchling, a young dove- you had to power to feed your fish anything you could have chosen including live fish. I'm sorry, i'm a fisherman, a hunter and a predator fishkeeper but I could never bring my self to use my power to sacrifice an innocent ,young, warm blooded animal just for my entertainment. It happens in the wild, but a big hardback man forcefully throwing a live young bird out off all the things you could use really irked me. A dove is globally considered a symbol of peace and purity.

fyi ive fed him rats, snakes, lizards,fish, shrimp, and birds this video is just random. im sorry if u feel offended but i never feed him frozen food and he wont eat anything dead i try to keep his feeding natural. in d wild he feeds on birds also. so i feed him birds on occasions. u call this sacrificing an innocent young warm blooded animal for entertainment... no , no , no, ur a hunter u've killed innocent warm blooded young animals......to feed urself... well ur selfish .... i do it to feed my fish.. im sorry if i irked u idkwtf dat means but uve probably killed more animals than i would in my lifetime. ur a hunter and a fisherman . y do u hunt ? r u starving for food ? do u absolutely need d agouti or tattoo..? no u like d taste. y dont u sacrifice ur love of d taste of the animal and leave it alive?

mach1
Street 2NR

Postby mach1 » November 12th, 2014, 2:30 pm

im waiting.......

DJ
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DJ » November 12th, 2014, 4:32 pm

Allyuh de man say he waiting. Allyuh better say something or else!!!

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » November 12th, 2014, 5:20 pm

I don't even eat wild meat, A few of us trap and release for data on understory species in permitted zones for foreign researchers. The times I've actually killed were on agricultural land where crops where being damaged on a large scale and wardens were given the game. You're really trying to justify feeding a baby bird alive to be eaten by a non local opportunistic predator? Tiger sharks will eat license plates in the wild, doesn't make it natural. I can't imagine what goes on in someone's head to do that and enjoy it.

N3M3SIS
Street 2NR

Postby N3M3SIS » November 12th, 2014, 8:41 pm

Treating a man like he jus killed someone. Steups. Way worse things out there for allyuh to be fretting about one lil dove. This is reality. It happens all the time in nature so go hug a tree and sing kumbaya somewhere else.

rx80
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby rx80 » November 12th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Really nice Gar though.....how long you had it?

heavy rollers
Street 2NR

Postby heavy rollers » November 13th, 2014, 10:33 am

Who uses dry ferts?

need4speedfreakz
Ricer

Postby need4speedfreakz » November 13th, 2014, 10:56 am

I feed my birds fishes and worms!!!! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Yodins
Shifting into 6th

Postby Yodins » November 13th, 2014, 11:33 pm

While i don't agree with the feeding of the bird we ask know that he's gonna do what he wants anyways so guys, stop the butt hurt nah. I have a tyre track eel and at first he wouldn't eat anything but love feeders. Everyone at home was offended but I was only thinking about the interest of my fish.

Let me cut the small talk and get to my point. Just starve he mc for a while and only throw dead good or pellets. Eventually he'll eat them. Trust me.

I thought my eel was never going to sip eating feeders but low and behold Monday I see him prowling around on the open of the tank, really strange for him especially during the day with the lights on. I say lemme try him with some liver. The forkerr eat it. Yesterday now I throw in koi sticks for the Angelfish and the hungry bastard come up to the surface eating it.

It's just a matter of time BRUH. I've had my eel for almost 2 years and he now start eating pellets. I trying the same thing with my peacock bass who is also eating feeders alone. He starting to attack the pellets but not swallowing.

Good luck with yo fish boy.

Yodins
Shifting into 6th

Postby Yodins » November 13th, 2014, 11:35 pm

While i don't agree with the feeding of the bird we ask know that he's gonna do what he wants anyways so guys, stop the butt hurt nah. I have a tyre track eel and at first he wouldn't eat anything but love feeders. Everyone at home was offended but I was only thinking about the interest of my fish.

Let me cut the small talk and get to my point. Just starve he mc for a while and only throw dead good or pellets. Eventually he'll eat them. Trust me.

I thought my eel was never going to sip eating feeders but low and behold Monday I see him prowling around on the open of the tank, really strange for him especially during the day with the lights on. I say lemme try him with some liver. The forkerr eat it. Yesterday now I throw in koi sticks for the Angelfish and the hungry bastard come up to the surface eating it.

It's just a matter of time BRUH. I've had my eel for almost 2 years and he now start eating pellets. I trying the same thing with my peacock bass who is also eating feeders alone. He starting to attack the pellets but not swallowing.

Yodins
Shifting into 6th

Postby Yodins » November 13th, 2014, 11:39 pm

xxstitch69xx
3NE 2NR for life

Postby xxstitch69xx » November 14th, 2014, 1:43 pm

heavy rollers wrote:Who uses dry ferts?

I use the EI pack from GLA. Had great results thus far:

Day 45:

Day 39:

Day 31:

mach1
Street 2NR

Postby mach1 » November 14th, 2014, 2:20 pm

rx80 wrote:Really nice Gar though.....how long you had it?

i had him since he was about 6 inches long approx 18 months ago

Skymera
Street 2NR

Postby Skymera » November 14th, 2014, 9:59 pm

I have some bala Sharks for sale, anyone interested? They are around 1-1.5 ft long. I have four black and one white for sale. Call or msg me at 706-3535. Serious inquiries only!!

Skymera
Street 2NR

Postby Skymera » November 14th, 2014, 9:59 pm

I have some bala Sharks for sale, anyone interested? They are around 1-1.5 ft long. I have four black and one white for sale. Call or msg me at 706-3535. Serious inquiries only!!

Skymera
Street 2NR

Postby Skymera » November 14th, 2014, 10:00 pm

xxstitch69xx
3NE 2NR for life

Postby xxstitch69xx » November 14th, 2014, 10:57 pm

right before i gave it a brutal trim.

HondaB20B
punchin NOS

Postby HondaB20B » November 14th, 2014, 11:20 pm

That tank very impressive.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”