TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

M2 Ring Road- Existence of demons taking lives there?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

aspsounds
Sweet on this forum

Jumbie on the M2

Postby aspsounds » July 5th, 2015, 6:26 pm

Jumbie or poor roadworks?

By Cecily Asson Sunday, July 5 2015
click on pic to zoom in
S
The recent deaths of three generations of a Williamsville family in a tragic June 26 vehicular accident has not only left their immediate families traumatised, but has sent a small community in Picton Village, south Trinidad back into history to discover that the spot where the fatalities occurred may be carrying spirits of the past, a haunted spot.

Residents of the community fear that without special prayers and some preventative measures, lives will continue to be lost on that very spot along the M2 Ring Road, Golconda.

Ramadhin said as a child growing up he had heard stories about that particular area from his grandparents who were sugarcane farmers - about workers who met there deaths there. It baffles him how nothing has hanged though the roads were paved decades now.

“After those three persons died, I went and spoke to an elder in the community who told me when they were building the road, members in the village begged them not to build on that particular piece of land,” Ramadhin said.

But even with the theory being advanced of the spot being “haunted”, Ramadhin believes that drivers ought to exercise even more caution on the roads especially in wet conditions.

People life just going and nobody could do anything about it. Right where the family died , it had a pond there and the old time people who come from India used to go down in that area and do prayers and make sacrifice and thing. Something wrong in that area - the old people die off now and nobody doing anything.

“What I telling you is a true saying among the elders in the community,” he said. He felt that nothing was being to addressed the issue of the area being haunted because the young people, even though they had to rescue many accident victims over time, do not believe that they were caused by anything more than poor road construction.

But he is sure the road is haunted “from Golconda Hill coming down to the area where it have the fuel tank.”

He recalled a time when his late friend, classical Indian singer Cecil Fonrose woke him four o’clock one morning to go in search of a woman who he allegedly hit while driving in the area now known as Ridgewood Gardens, an HDC complex.

“Right on the hill in Ridgewood Gardens, Cecil Fonrose woke me up telling me he bounce down somebody right in the area. It was a full moon night and rain was falling, we went looking for the person and we never find anyone. We went back next morning looking for the lady and up to this day we never see anything.”

Sisters-in-law Samantha Machikan, 20, and Asha Baptiste, 21, have both lived in Picton Street at the edge of the M2 Ring Road for the past 11 years . They are among about 30 residents who are often the first responders when vehicular accidents occur.

“Is every day at least one or two cars run off the road and we have to go and rescue injured persons,” Machikan told Sunday Newsday. “There are too many accidents here and we feel the area have jumbie.” On the fateful day the Sirjudeen, her son and mother died,both women were there. Recalling it as one of the worse accidents they have ever seen, as young mothers the death of baby Rahul affected them deeply.

“I turned back,” Machickan said. “I couldn’t bear to see that baby in the car seat.”

“We believe they need to either put a speed bump or grade the road,” said Machickan. “This has been going on for far too long. We are tired of the screams and seeing people in pain.”

“I tell you some people are lucky to survive these crashes when we pull them out of the damaged car. We are the ones who call the wrecker and the ambulance.”

Also calling on the authorities to move swiftly to fix the problem is coconut vendor Dilip Samroo, 22, who ran to the assistance of the family that day.

“I couldn’t do anything, I tried to open the door - they were all dead. Tell them I say to fix the road.”

Works and infrastructure Minister Dr Surujattan Rambachan told Sunday Newsday that he expects a report from the Traffic Department on his desk by the end of next week.

“I have my people looking at it (the raod) to see the kind of material being used, if it should be changed, in other words to get more traction the road, to improve the signage on the corners, all that is being looked into as we speak. At the end of the week I expect to have a report on my desk,” he said.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Re: Jumbie on the M2

Postby racedriverpro » July 5th, 2015, 6:32 pm

Interesting

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 5th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Steups

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 5th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Neither "jumbie" nor poor roadworks but idiots geeing as usual.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 5th, 2015, 7:28 pm

They ran out of virgins to sacrifice so jumbie vex

playerskrew
Riding on 17's

Postby playerskrew » July 5th, 2015, 7:36 pm

tell kamala straighten the effin corner na stupes....

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 5th, 2015, 7:38 pm

Traffic light or speed hump does get rid of most jumbies.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 5th, 2015, 7:40 pm

playerskrew wrote:tell kamala straighten the effin corner na stupes....

Why straighten the corner when it will be cheaper for road users to obey the highway code and the speed limit.

badandy
3NE 2NR for life

Postby badandy » July 5th, 2015, 10:31 pm

The speed limit on the M2 Ring Road is 50km/hr.
That same area of the crash had speed limit signs, slippery road, dangerous bend etc.
I wonder what the outcome would have been if the speed limit was observed?

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » July 5th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Dong shift

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » July 6th, 2015, 10:55 am

They just pave it nice so is fires. I have seen said Jumbie tho. Made me fall asleep on the M2. Woke up with can slapping my windscreen. Luckily my car ended up on one of those minor gravel roads parallel to the major road with minor scrapes which buffed out and one clip broken on my bumper.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » July 6th, 2015, 11:03 am

nervewrecker wrote:They ran out of virgins to sacrifice so jumbie vex

sacrifice yuh earholes nah.....unless u put something in dey already :lol:

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » July 6th, 2015, 11:54 am

She heard Kia made great suspension.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » July 6th, 2015, 6:54 pm

From experience, right before the apex of that corner there is a bump and in wet conditions, trying to stay wide to avoid the hole, you easily lose traction once you hit that bump. From there either you correct it and crash into on coming traffic or you take the grass and jump the drain. Happened to me doing around 50km with a slight drizzle.

I noticed that the entire m2 holds water on the roadway, a lot of water, with the unfinished housing development there, a lot more water is crossing the roadway so it's very easy to hydroplane with some fyaz.

No matter how dex god you are, slow the fck down or avoid the m2.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » July 6th, 2015, 7:04 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:Traffic light speed hump or just driving safely does get rid of most jumbies.

Amended.

Haunted roads, yes...

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » July 6th, 2015, 7:10 pm

Once I was by the girlfriend in Laromaine and we were having ice cream and chocolate cake for her birthday. I get such a urge to shite I swear if I used their toilet I would have no choice to propose to save face. Searched around me like If I was looking for something and said just wait a minuite, going to get a surprise. Put car in D and coast off around the corner. Hit gas as soon I was out of sight and Blaze the M2. Rally facking skills come out of nowhere, unbuckled belt and zippered down while going around a corner. Reach home in Debe in 5 mins. Do my business in 2 mins, back on M2 to get some random gift in Gulf (I honestly have no recollection of how much it cost, just in and out of a jewelry store) and back by house in half hour after I left. M2 saved my life yo! :|

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » July 6th, 2015, 7:17 pm

RBphoto wrote:Once I was by the girlfriend in Laromaine and we were having ice cream and chocolate cake for her birthday. I get such a urge to shite I swear if I used their toilet I would have no choice to propose to save face. Searched around me like If I was looking for something and said just wait a minuite, going to get a surprise. Put car in D and coast off around the corner. Hit gas as soon I was out of sight and Blaze the M2. Rally facking skills come out of nowhere, unbuckled belt and zippered down while going around a corner. Reach home in Debe in 5 mins. Do my business in 2 mins, back on M2 to get some random gift in Gulf (I honestly have no recollection of how much it cost, just in and out of a jewelry store) and back by house in half hour after I left. M2 saved my life yo! :|

Why were you ashamed to use her toilet? Don't you guys have anal sex?

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » July 6th, 2015, 7:21 pm

I think the thunder would have scared the children and give her granny a heart attack [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » July 7th, 2015, 6:26 am

kurpal_v2 wrote:
RBphoto wrote:Once I was by the girlfriend in Laromaine and we were having ice cream and chocolate cake for her birthday. I get such a urge to shite I swear if I used their toilet I would have no choice to propose to save face. Searched around me like If I was looking for something and said just wait a minuite, going to get a surprise. Put car in D and coast off around the corner. Hit gas as soon I was out of sight and Blaze the M2. Rally facking skills come out of nowhere, unbuckled belt and zippered down while going around a corner. Reach home in Debe in 5 mins. Do my business in 2 mins, back on M2 to get some random gift in Gulf (I honestly have no recollection of how much it cost, just in and out of a jewelry store) and back by house in half hour after I left. M2 saved my life yo! :|

Why were you ashamed to use her toilet? Don't you guys have anal sex?

:lol: :lol: Maybe if i was now getting to know the family but after that is level sheit!

Dragsta
punchin NOS

Postby Dragsta » July 7th, 2015, 8:30 pm

anyone ever saw the Lajabless in that rd?? slim girl, black fitted pants, black purse hair down covering her face

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » July 7th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Dragsta wrote:anyone ever saw the Lajabless in that rd?? slim girl, black fitted pants, black purse hair down covering her face

Not only did I see her ..... I pulled over and she gave me head

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » July 8th, 2015, 11:35 am

j.o.e wrote:
Dragsta wrote:anyone ever saw the Lajabless in that rd?? slim girl, black fitted pants, black purse hair down covering her face

Not only did I see her ..... I pulled over and she gave me head

Given the way I used to drive, I would have probably bunx her down and bury her in a cane field.

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » July 8th, 2015, 11:59 am

The m2 is a landing strip for the secret undercover wingless plane ✈ that lands from time to time. The residue from spills that occurs when the airplane is refueled is cause for the skids. If drivers reduce speed they can save themselves from the unfortunate accidents.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » July 8th, 2015, 12:12 pm

Lol. South with their religious conspiracies again. Slow the hell down

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 8th, 2015, 12:58 pm

nareshseep wrote:The m2 is a landing strip for the secret undercover wingless plane [AIRPLANE] that lands from time to time. The residue from spills that occurs when the airplane is refueled is cause for the skids. If drivers reduce speed they can save themselves from the unfortunate accidents.

Actually there was a landing strip at one time juss off the M2 where the crop dusters use to operate

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

M2 Ring Road- Existence of demons taking lives there?

Postby aaron17 » November 6th, 2023, 11:26 am

What really going on there? Why so much road accidents and deaths taking place there?
Is it how the road was built? If we cannot explain it ..we resort to saying demons, supernatural stuff causing that?
If I have to pass there , I aint ...

xtech
punchin NOS

Re: M2 Ring Road- Existence of demons taking lives there?

Postby xtech » November 6th, 2023, 11:37 am

When I just got my license back when the road was newly opened my car started sliding into the opposite lane while navigating a corner near Debe market. If a car was coming I would have hit them head on. It has never happened to me again

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 6th, 2023, 1:34 pm

yes, demons live there. daz why

/stupidanswersforstupidquestions

triniterribletim
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniterribletim » November 6th, 2023, 1:45 pm

Hmmmmmn, I wonder, when paying a bribe for your license is a near universal practice, whether one is a competent driver or not, is an accepted facet of society, nah, can't be that, must be demons!

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 6th, 2023, 2:05 pm

thank god it have plenty areas with pothole and road shifting or more accidents

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”