TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Horning

Postby *KRONIK* » September 23rd, 2015, 12:40 pm

Crackpot wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:she crying now, literally, that I doh appreciate she...best I did go with a redz instead

when last yuh gut she?

gut...whas that?

hoss :lol:

When last yuh bull she?

2 months ago

This my friend is too long, make sure she is either too busy or too tired from you beating it for she to study other men.

Then download a program from the google play store called whatsdogg. It monitors peoples whatsapp activity. Then you can know whenever she is online and monitor how long she is online without actually having her phone. Then if she is online at all times of the night and it is not with you then you have a better idea of what's going on. But DON'T alert her. Check her phone secretly to see if she deleted the chats from the times she was online. If so then she has something to hide.

Also find a reason to borrow her phone and download photo recovery programs from the play store. Make sure she doesn't flash her phone though. Then try and recover the pics, some may not fully recover, but if you see stuff that you never saw or she never sent to you then there is no reasonable excuse. Check Pm for more info

U seem very experienced in this matter!

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » September 23rd, 2015, 1:59 pm

eurogirl wrote:this thread = weird

is this what trinituner has come too ?

Whatever happened to i found out she was horning me so i banged her sister n took pics n videos ??

the battyfication of mankind continues...

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » September 23rd, 2015, 4:53 pm

Beta males monitor chick's phones.

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » September 23rd, 2015, 5:19 pm

F@#k ya'll. The man come asking for help and help was given

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » September 23rd, 2015, 7:22 pm

Kewell35 wrote:What is some tests to do to see if yuh s.o horning yuh

Thanks.

Std test :-|

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » September 23rd, 2015, 9:46 pm

Miktay wrote:the battyfication of mankind continues...

:lol:

j.o.e wrote:Beta males monitor chick's phones.

That.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 23rd, 2015, 11:52 pm

For the op and the other posers that playing dey doh go through gyul phone but minute she back turn dey all ova dem whatsapp convos

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 17th, 2020, 7:24 pm

How you will know if the vene horn yuh?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 10:55 am

I was searching through and find this post from long time ago.

UPDATE: I move on from this UNC girl that this post was about. I dealing a PNM girl now but I eh go lie I does still miss the UNC girl.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Horning

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2020, 11:20 am

Kewell35 wrote:I was searching through and find this post from long time ago.

UPDATE: I move on from this UNC girl that this post was about. I dealing a PNM girl now but I eh go lie I does still miss the UNC girl.

Hello Kewell35,

When yuh move on, yuh hadda move on. It can cause problems.

Yuh cant be dealing the black ting and thinking about the indian ting.

Ask yourself what do you want.

When you lie down in your bed in the night, alone.....close your eyes, clear your mind and then turn to your side....open your eyes and ask yourself who do you want to see there. That’s the one you hadda be with.

Remember Kewell35, it’s what you want. Don’t play with people heart or even your own.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 11:24 am

MaxPower wrote:

Hello Kewell35,

When you lie down in your bed in the night, alone.....close your eyes, clear your mind and then turn to your side....open your eyes and ask yourself who do you want to see there. That’s the one you hadda be with.

Honestly neither of them.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 8th, 2020, 11:45 am

Kewell35 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Kewell35,

Honestly neither of them.

Try a PEP girl next :lol:

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » August 8th, 2020, 11:56 am

Nah, ah NNV one would be very disciplined.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 8th, 2020, 12:34 pm

If Yuh like bush!
rebound wrote:Nah, ah NNV one would be very disciplined.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » August 8th, 2020, 12:46 pm

Serious question.

I in a casual FWB relationship with a married woman. She is basically separated but she also has a man on the outside.

She found out I'm also with another girl (actually 2 others but she only know about one). She is telling me if I don't drop her she and me done.

Now, I lie and said yes I go drop she. But wtf she have 2 other man yet she want dictate my life, all because she hate the beyotch.

Also she only seem to hate my other girl when she found out we brushing. All the time before, she saying yea I kinda know she and she's a nice girl.

Political allegiancies if relevant, the married girl is a big UNC (also is Muslim), the other girl hate everybody(is Hindu).

So should I vote UNC?

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » August 8th, 2020, 1:25 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Serious question.

I in a casual FWB relationship with a married woman. She is basically separated but she also has a man on the outside.

She found out I'm also with another girl (actually 2 others but she only know about one). She is telling me if I don't drop her she and me done.

Now, I lie and said yes I go drop she. But wtf she have 2 other man yet she want dictate my life, all because she hate the beyotch.

Also she only seem to hate my other girl when she found out we brushing. All the time before, she saying yea I kinda know she and she's a nice girl.

Political allegiancies if relevant, the married girl is a big UNC (also is Muslim), the other girl hate everybody(is Hindu).

So should I vote UNC?

I think you should get tested :fadein:

bushwakka
punchin NOS

Postby bushwakka » August 8th, 2020, 2:42 pm

Lol serious dis ched yes...OP time to vote for the vene party, is not horning if yuh know

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 8th, 2020, 2:46 pm

NR8 wrote:

So should I vote UNC?

And ask the married woman if he could please have his ballz back, cuz it sounding like she knows for a fact that he ain't got none.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » August 8th, 2020, 2:48 pm

NR8 wrote:

So should I vote UNC?

This right here

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2020, 2:49 pm

Waaaa DPD is a sugar stick we....

Vote PNM bro, as they good with bulling people

Neee hehehe heheh hehh hhehehe hehe

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 8th, 2020, 4:08 pm

NR8 wrote:

So should I vote UNC?

Seconded

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 4:38 pm

So should I vote UNC?

You missing out. PNM girl does be the real deal.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » August 8th, 2020, 5:32 pm

So should I vote UNC?

OOOO Daran

Yes vote UNC

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 8th, 2020, 8:57 pm

Can I get the pics now at least?

By chance she driving an aqua now?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 8th, 2020, 9:00 pm

Kewell35 wrote:

So should I vote UNC?

You missing out. PNM girl does be the real deal.

For $20 yes...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2020, 9:09 pm

So when we say PNM girl we mean like a darkie?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » August 8th, 2020, 9:34 pm

One set of virgin commenting in here and living out their wet dream fantasies.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 8th, 2020, 9:45 pm

rollingstock wrote:One set of virgin commenting in here and living out their wet dream fantasies.
Oh gawd oh

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 9:54 pm

rollingstock wrote:One set of virgin commenting in here and living out their wet dream fantasies.

who virgin commenting? if you can't get through with nothing but man doh mean everybody else the same way.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 8th, 2020, 10:07 pm

Kewell35 wrote:

who virgin commenting? if you can't get through with nothing but man doh mean everybody else the same way.

nervewrecker wrote:Can I get the pics now at least?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”