Re: Horning

Postby *KRONIK* » September 23rd, 2015, 12:40 pm

Crackpot wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:she crying now, literally, that I doh appreciate she...best I did go with a redz instead

when last yuh gut she?

gut...whas that?

hoss :lol:

When last yuh bull she?

2 months ago

This my friend is too long, make sure she is either too busy or too tired from you beating it for she to study other men.

Then download a program from the google play store called whatsdogg. It monitors peoples whatsapp activity. Then you can know whenever she is online and monitor how long she is online without actually having her phone. Then if she is online at all times of the night and it is not with you then you have a better idea of what's going on. But DON'T alert her. Check her phone secretly to see if she deleted the chats from the times she was online. If so then she has something to hide.

Also find a reason to borrow her phone and download photo recovery programs from the play store. Make sure she doesn't flash her phone though. Then try and recover the pics, some may not fully recover, but if you see stuff that you never saw or she never sent to you then there is no reasonable excuse. Check Pm for more info

U seem very experienced in this matter!

Postby Miktay » September 23rd, 2015, 1:59 pm

eurogirl wrote:this thread = weird

is this what trinituner has come too ?

Whatever happened to i found out she was horning me so i banged her sister n took pics n videos ??

the battyfication of mankind continues...

Postby j.o.e » September 23rd, 2015, 4:53 pm

Beta males monitor chick's phones.

Crackpot

Postby Crackpot » September 23rd, 2015, 5:19 pm

F@#k ya'll. The man come asking for help and help was given

Postby Cantmis » September 23rd, 2015, 7:22 pm

Kewell35 wrote:What is some tests to do to see if yuh s.o horning yuh

Thanks.

Std test :-|

Postby shogun » September 23rd, 2015, 9:46 pm

Miktay wrote:the battyfication of mankind continues...

j.o.e wrote:Beta males monitor chick's phones.

That.

Postby rollingstock » September 23rd, 2015, 11:52 pm

For the op and the other posers that playing dey doh go through gyul phone but minute she back turn dey all ova dem whatsapp convos

Postby rspann » January 17th, 2020, 7:24 pm

How you will know if the vene horn yuh?

Kewell35

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 10:55 am

I was searching through and find this post from long time ago.

UPDATE: I move on from this UNC girl that this post was about. I dealing a PNM girl now but I eh go lie I does still miss the UNC girl.

Horning

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2020, 11:20 am

Kewell35 wrote:I was searching through and find this post from long time ago.

UPDATE: I move on from this UNC girl that this post was about. I dealing a PNM girl now but I eh go lie I does still miss the UNC girl.

Hello Kewell35,

When yuh move on, yuh hadda move on. It can cause problems.

Yuh cant be dealing the black ting and thinking about the indian ting.

Ask yourself what do you want.

When you lie down in your bed in the night, alone.....close your eyes, clear your mind and then turn to your side....open your eyes and ask yourself who do you want to see there. That’s the one you hadda be with.

Remember Kewell35, it’s what you want. Don’t play with people heart or even your own.

Kewell35

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 11:24 am

Hello Kewell35,

When you lie down in your bed in the night, alone.....close your eyes, clear your mind and then turn to your side....open your eyes and ask yourself who do you want to see there. That’s the one you hadda be with.

Honestly neither of them.

Postby alfa » August 8th, 2020, 11:45 am

Kewell35 wrote:

Hello Kewell35,

Honestly neither of them.

Try a PEP girl next :lol:

Postby rebound » August 8th, 2020, 11:56 am

Nah, ah NNV one would be very disciplined.

Postby viedcht » August 8th, 2020, 12:34 pm

If Yuh like bush!
rebound wrote:Nah, ah NNV one would be very disciplined.

Postby Dohplaydat » August 8th, 2020, 12:46 pm

Serious question.

I in a casual FWB relationship with a married woman. She is basically separated but she also has a man on the outside.

She found out I'm also with another girl (actually 2 others but she only know about one). She is telling me if I don't drop her she and me done.

Now, I lie and said yes I go drop she. But wtf she have 2 other man yet she want dictate my life, all because she hate the beyotch.

Also she only seem to hate my other girl when she found out we brushing. All the time before, she saying yea I kinda know she and she's a nice girl.

Political allegiancies if relevant, the married girl is a big UNC (also is Muslim), the other girl hate everybody(is Hindu).

So should I vote UNC?

Postby NR8 » August 8th, 2020, 1:25 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Serious question.

I in a casual FWB relationship with a married woman. She is basically separated but she also has a man on the outside.

She found out I'm also with another girl (actually 2 others but she only know about one). She is telling me if I don't drop her she and me done.

Now, I lie and said yes I go drop she. But wtf she have 2 other man yet she want dictate my life, all because she hate the beyotch.

Also she only seem to hate my other girl when she found out we brushing. All the time before, she saying yea I kinda know she and she's a nice girl.

Political allegiancies if relevant, the married girl is a big UNC (also is Muslim), the other girl hate everybody(is Hindu).

So should I vote UNC?

I think you should get tested :fadein:

bushwakka

Postby bushwakka » August 8th, 2020, 2:42 pm

Lol serious dis ched yes...OP time to vote for the vene party, is not horning if yuh know

Postby 88sins » August 8th, 2020, 2:46 pm

NR8 wrote:

So should I vote UNC?

And ask the married woman if he could please have his ballz back, cuz it sounding like she knows for a fact that he ain't got none.

Postby Kenjo » August 8th, 2020, 2:48 pm

NR8 wrote:

So should I vote UNC?

This right here

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2020, 2:49 pm

Waaaa DPD is a sugar stick we....

Vote PNM bro, as they good with bulling people

Neee hehehe heheh hehh hhehehe hehe

Postby elec2020 » August 8th, 2020, 4:08 pm

NR8 wrote:

So should I vote UNC?

Seconded

Kewell35

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 4:38 pm

So should I vote UNC?

You missing out. PNM girl does be the real deal.

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » August 8th, 2020, 5:32 pm

So should I vote UNC?

OOOO Daran

Yes vote UNC

Postby nervewrecker » August 8th, 2020, 8:57 pm

Can I get the pics now at least?

By chance she driving an aqua now?

Postby The_Honourable » August 8th, 2020, 9:00 pm

Kewell35 wrote:

So should I vote UNC?

You missing out. PNM girl does be the real deal.

For $20 yes...

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2020, 9:09 pm

So when we say PNM girl we mean like a darkie?

Postby rollingstock » August 8th, 2020, 9:34 pm

One set of virgin commenting in here and living out their wet dream fantasies.

Postby zoom rader » August 8th, 2020, 9:45 pm

rollingstock wrote:One set of virgin commenting in here and living out their wet dream fantasies.
Oh gawd oh

Kewell35

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 9:54 pm

rollingstock wrote:One set of virgin commenting in here and living out their wet dream fantasies.

who virgin commenting? if you can't get through with nothing but man doh mean everybody else the same way.

Postby nervewrecker » August 8th, 2020, 10:07 pm

Kewell35 wrote:

who virgin commenting? if you can't get through with nothing but man doh mean everybody else the same way.

nervewrecker wrote:Can I get the pics now at least?