TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

What makes "music" batteries better?

(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

brakefluid
3NE 2NR for life

Re: What makes "music" batteries better?

Postby brakefluid » December 9th, 2015, 11:01 pm

Sully wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:I think in iasca rulebook they say you still have to put it in an enclosure and vent it to outside, even if it sealed.

If the paperwork for the battery indicates that it's a completely sealed battery and does not need to be vented, IASCA will accept that and you will not need to put the battery in an enclosure. You will still need to properly secure the battery, and be able to present the paperwork.

Forgive me but what is IAsca and their importance especially with presenting paperwork? For competition or law?

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: What makes

Postby Sully » December 14th, 2015, 7:23 am

brakefluid wrote:
Sully wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:I think in iasca rulebook they say you still have to put it in an enclosure and vent it to outside, even if it sealed.

If the paperwork for the battery indicates that it's a completely sealed battery and does not need to be vented, IASCA will accept that and you will not need to put the battery in an enclosure. You will still need to properly secure the battery, and be able to present the paperwork.

Forgive me but what is IAsca and their importance especially with presenting paperwork? For competition or law?

Competition

brakefluid
3NE 2NR for life

Re: What makes "music" batteries better?

Postby brakefluid » December 19th, 2015, 1:23 am

Or well im safe there. I dont show off with my sound system

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: What makes

Postby Sully » December 21st, 2015, 6:10 am

brakefluid wrote:Or well im safe there. I dont show off with my sound system

You don't need to show off your system in order to compete. If idbl is you thing, roll into the lanes, get the inspection done, put the car on the meter, and back to your parking spot.
If you're worried about too many prying eyes, then get there early.

If it's SQ, it's event easier, there's no need to show off your system at all. The judge listens with the car closed, and windows up. When you're done, the keys get handed back, and the judging process is all over.

Install quality is just about the only thing that you can compete in where the system is exposed for some time. But IQC and SQC take place in the morning when pretty much the only people who are there are your fellow competitors. IQC and SQC are generally finished before lunch.

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”