Forums

** DENISE BELFON and Daughters Beat and Drag young Lady **

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Kalisnakov
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: ** DENISE BELFON and Daughters Beat and Drag young Lady

Postby Kalisnakov » April 1st, 2016, 7:12 pm

88sins wrote:I real curious as to who tell allyuh denise belfon is a role model, someone to look up to & admire & seek to emulate?
All she does is sing a couple bs soca tune & wine to music to entertain a crowd of idiots. I see vagrants in PoS doing the same thing, dem is role models too ent :roll:

THIS x 1000

Hioctane
Riding on 13's

Re: ** DENISE BELFON and Daughters Beat and Drag young Lady **

Postby Hioctane » April 3rd, 2016, 7:34 am

From Saucy Wow to Bully Wow.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 3rd, 2016, 2:08 pm

I will always remember the words of Hazel Ward-Redman (Auntie Hazel) many years ago when Ms. Belfon first appeared on the scene.

She blasted Denise as a poor exemplar for our youth.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 3rd, 2016, 2:18 pm

The Trinidad Express Comments On Fights B/w Divas

Battle of the divas

By TERRY JOSEPH

Saturday, February 14th 2004

Destra, Denise in fist fight

DUBBED "soca divas" by fete promoters who, as advertising gimmicks, insist on setting up "battles" between them, Denise "Saucy Wow" Belfon and Destra Garcia on Thursday seemed to have interpreted the rubric literally; resulting in a rough and tumble physical fight.

The two were, at the time, backstage at a calypso competition put on by the House of Angostura for its employees, when a conflict broke out over the not so simple matter of which of them should perform next as guest artistes.

Eyewitness reports said Belfon was listed to perform ahead of Destra but the latter slipped into the slot and began singing. Upon completion, Belfon reportedly addressed Destra, complaining of the latter's move. With no response coming from the accused, Belfon insisted and, again, according to reports, Destra threw a drink on her.

This reaction became the trigger for what sources said was a full-scale catfight, with hair-pieces, weaves and fists flying, shoes kicked off in the melee and general bacchanal replacing the calm that had existed just minutes earlier.

Contacted yesterday, Belfon declined comment, saying only: "I really don't want to talk about it. I am not pleased with the situation and I am still upset by the whole thing. I don't like that kind of thing at all. It wasn't supposed to happen but it did and I don't like what has come out.."

Destra was unavailable but was said to have been be so badly beaten that she was reconsidering public appearances scheduled for this weekend. Reports say her manager, Brian Morris was also dragged into the conflict and may have received a few blows as well.

Talk of the fight spread quickly and dominated early-morning radio yesterday, with attendant wisecracks from callers and commentators alike.

It was not as funny for officials of the Trinbago Unified Calypsonians Organisation (TUCO), who have hired both artistes to guest at today's Calypso Fiesta at Skinner Park.

TUCO president Michael "Protector" Legerton described it as "a shame that, whatever the issue, two singers should come to blows in public". He has offered to mediate, if needed, to help reconcile the row "or do anything that is required to stem the confrontation".

"This is bad for calypso in general." Protector said. "Things like this bring the art-not just the parties to the conflict-into public odium and affect others who may be trying to convince their principals that we are able to put on good, clean shows and just as we are seeing some of the younger artistes selected to lecture to schoolchildren.

"I cannot help but lay some of the blame for this episode on fete and show promoters, who may now wish to consider not using the kind of hype that makes their appearances on stage confrontational.

"If it is a contest, some of that cannot be avoided for the singers are cast in adversarial roles but for guest slots, surely they do not have to be 'versus' or doing 'battle' every time," Protector said.

sliderz1
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sliderz1 » April 3rd, 2016, 7:26 pm

pics of gyal in red pants?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”