TriniTuner 24-7

Re: *****The OFFICIAL Corruption Thread*****

Postby De Dragon » May 30th, 2016, 10:39 pm

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 30th, 2016, 11:46 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Brace yourself , I hope we don't get a bumper PNM murder rate this weekend.

High five ZR! Your hopes came true.

Jah bless, lifes saved .

I notice that when we have injun holidays we have a major drop in crime, anything outside that its level crime.

We should have more injun holidays to pacify our violent citizens ie them gang members.

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » May 31st, 2016, 11:51 am

De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
EmilioA wrote:UNC had 5 years and 3 months to buss the mark on PNM corruption. Calder Hart innocent according to them.

UNC does not run the affairs of the office of the DPP

Perpetual victim mentality. Its always somebody else fault why they couldnt do they job.

So the murder rate is PNM's fault then?

If the PNM was accusing a specific person as being responsible for a number of murders and then didnt prosecute him, yeah they responsible.... Does this absolve the UNC in anyway ?

:? :?
Is the 200+ murder rate for the year the PNM's fault? Yes or no? No clarifications, no UNC mentions, just a yes or no, because what you type there I don't understand. Is it that there has to be suspects known to the PNM but not prosecuted, which means that all those ghost murders conveniently escape their collective responsibility?

I answered you question, doh twist yourself becuase you dont like the answer. I talking about Calder Hart corruption. Which murderer you talking about ?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 3rd, 2016, 7:28 am

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 3rd, 2016, 9:06 am

I work with one of the former directors on that Human Capital State Enterprise Company. Going and ask him now bout the shenanigans.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2016, 1:17 pm

EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
EmilioA wrote:UNC had 5 years and 3 months to buss the mark on PNM corruption. Calder Hart innocent according to them.

Perpetual victim mentality. Its always somebody else fault why they couldnt do they job.

If the PNM was accusing a specific person as being responsible for a number of murders and then didnt prosecute him, yeah they responsible.... Does this absolve the UNC in anyway ?

Is the 200+ murder rate for the year the PNM's fault? Yes or no? No clarifications, no UNC mentions, just a yes or no, because what you type there I don't understand. Is it that there has to be suspects known to the PNM but not prosecuted, which means that all those ghost murders conveniently escape their collective responsibility?

I answered you question, doh twist yourself becuase you dont like the answer. I talking about Calder Hart corruption. Which murderer you talking about ?

Still not saying yes or no..........

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » June 4th, 2016, 9:15 pm

De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

because what you type there I don't understand.

Well if you have trouble with English I cant really help you.

JF.K
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: RE: Re: *****The OFFICIAL Corruption Thread*****

Postby JF.K » June 4th, 2016, 9:36 pm

Cooloh wrote:The media just reporting the news

If this is what you really think then you have a lot to learn my friend.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2016, 9:04 am

EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

because what you type there I don't understand.

Well if you have trouble with English I cant really help you.

Says the person who cannot comprehend what a yes or no type question entails :lol: :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2016, 11:00 am

Trevor Lynch, CEPEP Chairman hires employees from his own firm to provide "guidance and direction" to CEPEP on a 9 month contract worth 2.1 million dollars. Then LIES and says that the employees were providing consultancy services to his private company as part of the Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business, when they were at CEPEP BEFORE the school was contracted for its services, and that they (the employees) still had private offices in his company. Also well known PNM stooge /councillor Randall Donawa was hired as Corporate Secretary even though that post was never advertised.

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » June 5th, 2016, 3:15 pm

De Dragon wrote:Says the person who cannot comprehend what a yes or no type question entails :lol: :lol:

if you are actually an intelligent adult then you will know that in real life, very often both Yes and No are false answers becuase they each leave out half the facts.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2016, 3:54 pm

EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Says the person who cannot comprehend what a yes or no type question entails :lol: :lol:

if you are actually an intelligent adult then you will know that in real life, very often both Yes and No are false answers becuase they each leave out half the facts.

Yes, but also when the respondent is reluctant/unwilling to give a straight answer that might make the party he has chosen to support look inept and clueless, and chooses to hide behind vague and meaningless drivel, then yes and no are perfectly acceptable, but only to them.
You and your clique, like your ineffectual PNM Government, should not always seek to "trap and pass", but try to man up and take responsibility for the crime rate. Did you all think that governing was only about golf, new Benzes and jetting off to weddings? Did you think that being "in charge" was only about getting your face in the newspaper and on TV? No, governing is about these things, that while mundane and irrelevant to those with bodyguard details, have the rest of us always looking our our shoulders.
In short, don't slip on your facking tears on your way to actually fixing the problem or providing some little relief to the people who pay you. Toodles!

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » June 5th, 2016, 6:18 pm

De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:

Yes, but also when the respondent is reluctant/unwilling to give a straight answer that might make the party he has chosen to support look inept and clueless, and chooses to hide behind vague and meaningless drivel, then yes and no are perfectly acceptable, but only to them.

You and your clique, like your ineffectual PNM Government, should not always seek to "trap and pass", but try to man up and take responsibility for the crime rate. Did you all think that governing was only about golf, new Benzes and jetting off to weddings? Did you think that being "in charge" was only about getting your face in the newspaper and on TV? No, governing is about these things, that while mundane and irrelevant to those with bodyguard details, have the rest of us always looking our our shoulders.
In short, don't slip on your facking tears on your way to actually fixing the problem or providing some little relief to the people who pay you. Toodles!

Unfortunately for your little tirade, I have voted UNC/COP all my life and am a card carrying UNC member . 8-)
Can you say the same ?

But I am also fully aware that the PNM is doing the best they can, given the limitations set by the true power brokers in Trinidad. The UNC (what is left of it) by contrast would be in full collaboration mode.

But its good that you are honest and have shown that you can only view disagreement through the lens of politics. Go ahead blame the PNM for everything . Right now they're all that's standing between you and the Latin cartel/Chinese mafia.

The UNC has been reduced to the Cult of Kamla and I would not wish to see that crew back in power.

A thought to consider. What if fewer murders under the UNC meant that more drugs were flowing through the ports ?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2016, 7:18 pm

EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:

Unfortunately for your little tirade, I have voted UNC/COP all my life and am a card carrying UNC member . 8-)
Can you say the same ?

But I am also fully aware that the PNM is doing the best they can, given the limitations set by the true power brokers in Trinidad. The UNC (what is left of it) by contrast would be in full collaboration mode.

But its good that you are honest and have shown that you can only view disagreement through the lens of politics. Go ahead blame the PNM for everything . Right now they're all that's standing between you and the Latin cartel/Chinese mafia.

The UNC has been reduced to the Cult of Kamla and I would not wish to see that crew back in power.

A thought to consider. What if fewer murders under the UNC meant that more drugs were flowing through the ports ?

Stretch it anyway you want it to bud if that is how you intend to bolster an already feeble argument. So I guess its a convenient matter that this sudden staunch in the flow of drugs has not only escaped the media, Ellen Lewis, and the Government? The same Government desperate for something, anything to shake off the widely held perception that crime is a runaway train? Please..............

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 22nd, 2016, 6:52 pm

Anybody know where the ifollowtt fb page gone ?

K74T
TunerGod

*****The OFFICIAL Corruption Thread*****

Postby K74T » June 22nd, 2016, 7:49 pm

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » June 22nd, 2016, 8:05 pm

^^ good enough reason

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » July 15th, 2016, 5:39 pm

This thread needs to be bumped. PNM playing the ass already. Let's see how they deal with it.

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » July 15th, 2016, 5:51 pm

with what? :(

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » July 15th, 2016, 6:28 pm

Some machinations going on in a state enterprise that make the newspapers this week. But I hear they about to clean house again. First they got rid of the corrupt PP people, now they have to get rid of their own who, allegedly, not dealing straight up.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 15th, 2016, 6:32 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:Some machinations going on in a state enterprise that make the newspapers this week. But I hear they about to clean house again. First they got rid of the corrupt PP people, now they have to get rid of their own who, allegedly, not dealing straight up.

Welcome to PNM 2016. Hypocrisy with a dash of corruption thrown in for good measure.

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » July 15th, 2016, 6:42 pm

and what happened to all the people that were sure to make ah jail? that still coming, or we'll hear about that next elections?
cleaning house doesn't do much but make for good political mileage.

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » July 15th, 2016, 9:20 pm

No one will make any jail.

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » July 16th, 2016, 12:57 am

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2016-07- ... -own-probe

Queries over Petrotrin president’s selection

Questions are being raised about the selection of Fitzroy Harewood as president of State-owned Petrotrin, following claims that he was not among the 40 people who applied for the top job.

Documents obtained by the T&T Guardian show that Harewood was not among the six top names on the shortlist of candidates or the seven others identified as “additional candidates of potential interest” after the screening process for the position was completed.

President general of the Oilfields Workers’ Trade Union (OWTU) Ancel Roget said last night that the union will “do its own investigation to determine the veracity of those claims.”

“I would not comment further because I do not have that information,” he told the T&T Guardian after being called for a comment.

Roget said he had no problem with vacant positions at Petrotrin being filled once the person was qualified and due process followed. But if due process was not followed, Roget said “that would be wrong.”

However, Gillian Friday, the manager of corporate communications at Petrotrin, yesterday denied accusations that Harewood was not on the shortlist of final candidates. However, Friday did not respond specifically to each of the questions forwarded to her on the issue.

The concerns surrounding Harewood’s selection comes on the heels of the suspension of five managers from Petrotrin’s Human Resources department on Tuesday, after an audit raised concerns about the hiring practices at the company.

The post of president was advertised between June 18 and July 1, 2015, in two daily newspapers by Port-of-Spain based HRC Associates Management Consultants on behalf of Petrotrin.

A letter dated July 7, sent to then chairman of Petrotrin, Lindsay Gillette, by HRC Associates’ managing director Hollick Rajkumar, and also obtained by the T&T Guardian, showed that in response to the advertised position in the newspapers and on social media and personal networks, HRC received and pre-screened 40 resumes.

With former Petrotrin president Khalid Hassanali’s contract coming to an end on October 31, 2015, a search was then conducted by HRC Associates for a replacement last June. Candidates were asked to submit applications to Rajkumar. The closing date for applications was July 3 last year.

17 Trini applicants

Of the 40 applicants, 17 were Trinidadians, while the remaining 23 came from Saudi Arabia, USA, India, Singapore, Pakistan, Chile, Romania, Spain, Venezuela, Paraguay and Brazil.

One criterion for the post was that candidates must have a demonstrable track record in a senior leadership position at a complex integrated oil and gas company.

Outlined in the list were the 40 applicants’ contact numbers, education background, current positions, email addresses and date they applied.

HRC Associates stated that they reviewed each resume in detail and identified six individuals for shortlisting. The shortlisted applicants for the top job were Hassanali, Rolph Balgobin, Rollin Bertrand, Julio Cesar Moreira, James Lee Young and Edgar Paredes Villegas.

HRC Associates indicated to Petrotrin eight criteria as a possible guide to assist the board in determining which of the six individuals identified in the preliminary list of candidates should be shortlisted for assessment and interview, one of which was the preference for a local versus expat president.

Rajkumar also named applicants Antilio Malave, Dr Chit Lutchman, Timothy Comeau, Richard Keck, Debasis Syam, Carl Ramlakhan and Flavious Smith, as alternatives, noting they too have had experience, skills and value to Petrotrin.

Harewood was on neither list.

“Upon your approval of the candidates highlighted, HRC Associates Ltd will commence conducting pre-screen assessment interviews with the potential candidates for shortlist consideration. This will be followed by the submission of our final shortlist comprising detailed reports of the candidates recommended and interviews to be held at Petrotrin. We would be pleased to meet with the HR Committee of the board to discuss the search to date,” Rajkumar wrote.

The T&T Guardian was told that on October 14, Hassanali was interviewed by a panel comprising Petrotrin’s new chairman Andrew Jupiter, along with its directors Dr Zameer Mohammed, Beverly John, Linda Rajpaul, Lennard Prescod and Randhir Rampersad.

Harewood, who was not among those shortlisted, was eventually selected for the position. He replaced Hassanali, who served Petrotrin for 39 years. Hassanali’s monthly salary as president was $180,000 excluding housing, cellphone and vehicle allowances.

The T&T Guardian yesterday called Harewood for comment on the claims, but he advised that all questions be forwarded to Friday.

He was on shortlist—Friday

In response to several questions, Friday said Harewood was named on a shortlist provided by an independent recruitment agency hired to find suitable candidates to fill the post of Petrotrin president.

“In June 2015, Petrotrin’s board of directors hired an independent recruitment agency to find suitable candidates for the position of president, as the company’s outgoing president Mr Khalid Hassanali’s contract was coming to an end on October 31, 2015.

“The recruitment agency provided a shortlist of candidates, which included Mr Fitzroy Harewood. All shortlisted candidates were interviewed by the board of directors. Mr Harewood was appointed as president of Petrotrin with effect from 2015 November 1,” Friday stated in an email response.

Rajkumar refused to comment, while a voice message left on Jupiter’s cellphone and with his secretary Janet Seedan were not returned.

Yesterday, John admitted she sat on the panel that interviewed candidates for the post of Petrotrin president. Asked how many people were shortlisted for the post, John said. “I really can’t recall at this time.”

Questioned if one of those was Harewood, John said, “Yes, one of those persons was Mr Harewood. There were several persons, I really cannot remember. I can’t tell you if it is four or five. It was more than four.”

Asked if the panel saw the entire shortlist, John said, “I believe so. Actually, the process was handled externally as far as I recall.”

Pressed on if Harewood applied for the position, John said, “I can’t say those things. These things happened between September and December last year. You are asking me questions off the cuff. I cannot give you any precise answer.”

Told that Harewood was not one of the 40 applicants, John said she was not aware of that.

Probed on if Harewood had submitted an application to HRC Associates, John could not tell.

Also contacted yesterday, Gillette, who resigned from Petrotrin one week after the September 7 general election, said up to that time Petrotrin had not re-advertised the post.

“The reality about it is, I had the shortlist before me and I did not proceed to do it because it was so close to elections that whoever won office would have to select a new president,” Gillette said.

Hassanali refrained from speaking, while Lee Young, managing director and energy consultant of ESG Ltd, said he felt confident about the interview.

“I always think I have a good chance of getting the position when I apply, otherwise I would have not,” Lee Young said.

Lee Young said he would feel “aggrieved” if the post was given to someone who did not apply.

Energy Minister Nicole Olivierre did not answer her cellphone last night.

About Harewood

Harewood brings to Petrotrin over 29 years of technical and leadership experience.

In 1986, he joined predecessor company Trintoc as a project engineer.

After ten years he moved to Hydro Agri Trinidad Ltd (which later became Yara Trinidad Ltd) where he was assistant manager, engineering.

In that organisation, he served in various positions of increasing responsibility before moving on to PowerGen to take up the position of general manager.

Harewood is a graduate of the University of the West Indies with a BSc. Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies along with an MBA from Andrews University.

Questions emailed to Friday:

When did Mr Fitzroy Harewood apply for the position?

To whom did he send his application?

Did he meet the advertised requirements?

When and where was the interview conducted?

Who interviewed him?

When was Mr Harewood informed that he was selected for the job?

What would be the company’s response to claims that Mr Harewood entered the post of president "through the back door"?

Was the position re-advertised after the initial deadline date?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 16th, 2016, 7:48 am

Beverly john who was a VP under Hassanali at eteck interviewed him at Petrotrin......hilarious.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 17th, 2016, 12:16 am

So even if the PNM were to appoint the President, as they rightly should so close to a GE, why restart the entire process? Why not use the shortlist already screened for you? How come Harewood didn't even apply the first time but suddenly won the job after?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » July 17th, 2016, 1:19 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Brace yourself , I hope we don't get a bumper PNM murder rate this weekend.

Jah bless, lifes saved .

I notice that when we have injun holidays we have a major drop in crime, anything outside that its level crime.

We should have more injun holidays to pacify our violent citizens ie them gang members.

cos we gonna see a spike on Emancipation Day, ent?

do you have stats to prove that crime is racially-based?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 17th, 2016, 7:18 pm

desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Jah bless, lifes saved .

cos we gonna see a spike on Emancipation Day, ent?

do you have stats to prove that crime is racially-based?

Ask Robo cop, Emancipation day around the corner

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » July 17th, 2016, 7:57 pm

crime is mult-faceted, even violent crime some indos and afros have and do commit it. you neglect the "high end" crime, which is every race.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2014-03- ... bank-heist

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » August 13th, 2016, 2:06 pm

Real foolishness going on in EFCL. I don't know why the hell they put Arnold Piggott as Chairman of the Board there.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”