Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: PNM in Gov't - One year later!!!!!

Postby dude2014 » September 8th, 2016, 8:14 pm

cherrypopper wrote:Well the post will match the person. .

I agree. Please include a sturdy mora bench with the post.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » September 8th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Give Rowley a thumbs up for not taking responsibility for Las Alturas. He was the Minister of Housing. For God sake he still went ahead after 24 Geological Reports to spend approx $150m of our money.
Wonder when he moving into one of the apartments with his family and Daryl as his next door neighbour.

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » September 8th, 2016, 8:36 pm

That building needs the Marlene test to verify structural integrity.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » September 8th, 2016, 8:40 pm

Mas band sell off? Yea?
Then we doing damn well.

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » September 8th, 2016, 9:30 pm

only unc does have dem propaganda shows dem???

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » September 8th, 2016, 9:50 pm

baigan wrote:Lol damn
A bit sad and crazy to see politics and whatnot affect people so deeply

cos laws and governance doh effect nobody.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » September 8th, 2016, 11:09 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
:shock: :shock: :? :?
Bro you need to get out of St Helena more often.

Really? Don't get me wrong I not saying heck I not even supporting the PNM, but the fact of the matter is as poor as their performance is the voters are not going to vote back in the UNC under the leadership of the Cabal.

Its people like Darrel from the marginal seats that really make the difference in these elections, South of the Caroni cannot win the UNC an election, we both know this to be true. He may not represent all of them but a lot of them think in the way he does, in an Anti Politically correct way. Kamla and the Cabal has to go and we both know this and they not going until the next 20 years or whenever they dead whichever comes first.

When the UNC lost I post something simple on their UNC facebook group and if you see how much licks I get from the bloggers, and I was just simply telling the people why they lost I wasn't disrespectful or anything to them I was just letting them know the reality. I told my neighbor the very same thing, if you see how stink the man start to cuss me accusing me of being an agent of the PNM, threatening me with violence he then drank Gramoxone and Bayrum and jumped off his house roof. Yes I am serious and its not a cocoland story I am telling you here padner thats what happened on the night the UNC lost election this is how bad it has become. And the funny thing is this was despite the fact that UNC forced him to go and walk all over the country with them or else he would not get his CEPEP money. When I told him what an idiot he was for doing it and still supporting them much less drinking poison for UNC he said "Well Manning did the same thing with he CEPEP people so you can't blame UNC"

Ever since that day I stopped supporting them totally and I won't support them until 2035 when the Cabal finally leaves. I don't want a set of old farts looking to hoodwink people with their politically correct crap, getting away with stealing and corruption and sweeping it under the carpet I want new blood, people who are genuine about this country and I believe the day the UNC can provide that as a leadership is the day they return to power. And the date I have set for that with the help of Basdeo Pandey is 2035.

When yuh lying, lie good nah ...
Gramoxone/paraquat is highly toxic, 2 teaspoon does kill you and you don't die right away ... it can take a week or two.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 9th, 2016, 2:04 am

^ it is a somewhat toxic herbicide but it is NOT a highly soluble pesticide like Lannate and it does not kill easily.

Sameway you cannot poison animals with it as they live the vast majority of the times if you spray gramoxone on grass and goats eat it nothing happens to them. It is a herbicide NOT a pesticide. Sameway you can try spraying ants or other insects with gramoxone and nothing happens to them.

He drank it twice in his life and lived and I know others who have and they are alive aswell

Now if he drank Lannate it would be a totally different ball game offcourse with Gramoxone it also depends on how much you drink and how fast you are rushed to the hospital but with Lannate there is no coming back from that, but this man is very lucky to be alive.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 9th, 2016, 5:42 am

one year later in this 21st century WASA still rationing water...like wtf...

certain parts of North East have water 3 days for the week(what is the excuse for this now)?

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » September 9th, 2016, 5:57 am

No excuse ... they are rerouting the water somewhere else. .

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 9th, 2016, 7:29 am

we get so much rain water each wet season, we should experiment with some collection methods.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » September 9th, 2016, 8:33 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ it is a somewhat toxic herbicide but it is NOT a highly soluble pesticide like Lannate and it does not kill easily.

Sameway you cannot poison animals with it as they live the vast majority of the times if you spray gramoxone on grass and goats eat it nothing happens to them. It is a herbicide NOT a pesticide. Sameway you can try spraying ants or other insects with gramoxone and nothing happens to them.

He drank it twice in his life and lived and I know others who have and they are alive aswell

Now if he drank Lannate it would be a totally different ball game offcourse with Gramoxone it also depends on how much you drink and how fast you are rushed to the hospital but with Lannate there is no coming back from that, but this man is very lucky to be alive.

No it is not somewhat toxic ... It is highly toxic.
With the right dose lannate will kill you very quicky where as paraquat most times take a week or two to shut down your kidneys and f#($ up your lungs. The patient dies of respiratory distress. Like I said two teaspoons/10 ml is enough to kill you in a week or so, 50 to 100 mls will kill you in hours to days

So you are lying. Your guy probably drank fertilizer or something ... that if if we assume you telling the truth which you are probably not.
Below are actual medical references which does not involve you experimenting with you goat at home.

http://lifeinthefastlane.com/ccc/paraquat-poisoning/
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001085.htm

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 9th, 2016, 11:17 am

next budget we would see increases in the following:

gas
alcohol and cigarettes(aint bothering me)
might see the introduction of property taxes
personal tax might go up to...wait for it!!!

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 9th, 2016, 11:28 am

I really do not envy the current Govnt...
We are running persistent deficits, we are borrowing to fund these deficits,
A large portion of our spending goes to transfers and subsidies (GATE, Cepep, Gas,transport etc) so we are in essence borrowing to fund these programmes

We can ease some deficit pressures though devaluation, however this would carry inflation up by a very large percentage points and ease the strain on the CBTT to use up our dwindling US$ reserves through periodic injections.

We have a generally entitled population unwilling for decisions to be made that make the "I and me" worse off in the short run but better for the "we" in the long run.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » September 9th, 2016, 12:20 pm

Jesus I really hope they don't send up income tax across the board.
A tiered system is better! A 35 to 40% income tax on earnings over 500K is a much better idea.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 9th, 2016, 12:56 pm

1 yr after all d promises not a damn thing has improved - in fact its gotten worst , economy slowed down , ppl lost their jobs , everything costs more & no visible improvements

1 yr of using d tired old excuses of blaming d previous govt & "kamla tief out all d money" - they gonna use that for d next 4 yrs too ?

remember when PP came in everybody was like "we dont want to know what d former govt did : we want to know what u all doing to fix d country" , same logic applies now : u in charge so u need to fix it asap ..... :|

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 9th, 2016, 1:10 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:one year later in this 21st century WASA still rationing water...like wtf...

certain parts of North East have water 3 days for the week(what is the excuse for this now)?

This is a very real concern, this did not happen under the PPG atleast not in my area.

Now suddenly WASA is rationing water even in the rainy season as if its some kind of spite I have brought up this a few times but none of the PNM people knows why WASA is rationing water they tell me to build a stand and put a 1000 gallon tank on the stand and stop blaming the PNM

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » September 9th, 2016, 1:22 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:1 yr after all d promises not a damn thing has improved - in fact its gotten worst , economy slowed down , ppl lost their jobs , everything costs more & no visible improvements

1 yr of using d tired old excuses of blaming d previous govt & "kamla tief out all d money" - they gonna use that for d next 4 yrs too ?

remember when PP came in everybody was like "we dont want to know what d former govt did : we want to know what u all doing to fix d country" , same logic applies now : u in charge so u need to fix it asap ..... :|

You must have a very short memory because back then the rhetoric was there was no money as well. Dookeran stated that. Also the manifesto for PP mentioned a 100 days to deal with crime...nada on that. I could go on but the point I'm making is that under the PP things were not as rosy as everyone is now making it out to be.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 9th, 2016, 1:42 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:1 yr after all d promises not a damn thing has improved - in fact its gotten worst , economy slowed down , ppl lost their jobs , everything costs more & no visible improvements

this "no money" ting is an excuse, true, time is NOW to deliver.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » September 9th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:

You must have a very short memory because back then the rhetoric was there was no money as well. Dookeran stated that. Also the manifesto for PP mentioned a 100 days to deal with crime...nada on that. I could go on but the point I'm making is that under the PP things were not as rosy as everyone is now making it out to be.

Well there are multiple sides to this argument.

PNM did f*ck things up. Back then the economy was not a great position either, in fact, we were just coming off the heels of Clico's and HCU's defaults.

Also, the spontaneous election (middle of the financial year) did hamper a lot of things for PP and was an accounting nightmare for many things. Remember not only was this the middle of a financial year, but it was middle of PNM's 5-year term, lots of projects were midway in their development. This tied up lots of funds, resources and hampered PP in their couple years in office.

That said, PP learned from this experience and sought to do something similar (which also served to goal of padding their finances pockets too), should PNM win the 2015 election.

Full disclosure, I worked as a consultant to the PP during most of their term. I am a supporter, but hardly a sycophant

I do think what PP did before leaving office was immoral, given the oil price at the time, but certainly not illegal.

PNM, however, is milking this for far more than it's worth. The economy is not nearly as bad as their proclaim, but they're creating this self-fulfilling prophecy of a recession.

Consumer spending is down almost 30%! (anecdotal reports from businesses I know, but it's hard to collect real date until CSO publishes)

However, it is statistically impossible that there is 30% less money in people's pockets this last year compared to last.

It is almost solely attributed to the doom and gloom approach by PNM has enabled this to happen.

Think of the consequences of 30% less spending. Businesses will begin to fail, either closing up and laying off staff. Some will raise prices to try to offset this reduction, leading to unnecessary inflation.

And now, Rowley is saying brace for more taxes. It seems PNM is almost trying singlehandedly to destroy our economy.

The message should never be, "Cut back, days of milk and honey done", but should be "We still have a very strong economy, we just need better oversight of our funds, but everything will be ok".

Consumer confidence is very important.

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » September 9th, 2016, 1:50 pm

How many years pnm been in power altogether ,approximately 50 years?

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » September 9th, 2016, 1:56 pm

cherrypopper wrote:How many years pnm been in power altogether ,approximately 50 years?

PNM - 38
UNC/PP - 11
NAR - 5 (interrupted by coup so 4.5 or so)

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » September 9th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Interesting... almost 40 years of reign. .

I can see the development..

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: RE: Re: PNM in Gov't - One year later!!!!!

Postby sMASH » September 9th, 2016, 3:17 pm

drchaos wrote:Jesus I really hope they don't send up income tax across the board.
A tiered system is better! A 35 to 40% income tax on earnings over 500K is a much better idea.

U cannot justify so much cash collection while spending on silly projects.
U don't buy fancy cricket gear when u hadda ban yuh belly.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 9th, 2016, 3:25 pm

So since they are going to introduce property tax and remove the fuel subsidy I take it they are going to be investing it in our future? like a Rapid Rail for example? that you know can benefit the PEOPLE of this country?

I take it they aren't going to take our tax dollars and spend it wild and idiotic like what Manning and Kamla did?

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 9th, 2016, 3:59 pm

like on the govt. campus, grand bazaar interchange, hyatt/twin towers, napa/sapa and other needless projects?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 9th, 2016, 4:00 pm

Rapid Rail for example? that you know can benefit the PEOPLE of this country?

breds you read papers?

Las Alturas,
Beetham Waste water Treatment Plant
Highway.

what is there to convince you that we have any govt that is able to execute a $15B 10+ year project??

and it work.

what the people will get is the debt.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 9th, 2016, 5:03 pm

Napa a sapa; send cancer patients to enjoy a Raymond choo kong, in place of their medication.

And it have a whole thread for rapid rail. Which resulted in, getting blanked. Why? Cost outweigh the benefits, and alternative cost effective solutions can me more easily implemented.

Allyuh don't see the grass roots begging for wuk. beg men just home, and taking any lil hustle they could get.
Things on a real go slow.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » September 9th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Is rapid rail allu men talking bout?

De amount of bobol that will happen with that ...

Every trini govahment that come into power does want a multi billion dollar project so they could skim and theif.
The larger the project the easier it is to theif.

Allu men does be supporting other men getting fat off allu expense.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 9th, 2016, 5:44 pm

What he said^

Imagine men trying thief power washing money....far less for a racket rail...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”