Forums

Policeman injured as radio DJ shot in head

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Policeman injured as radio DJ shot in head

Postby *$kїđž!™ » October 17th, 2016, 4:06 pm

Geez....Trinidad gone thru.. ...the man shoot the other guy in his head...side by side wtf.....a life is worth nothing now...very sad

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » October 17th, 2016, 4:34 pm

Bring een shariah law

Kalisnakov
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Kalisnakov » October 17th, 2016, 4:46 pm

Shariah law would make too much since bro,jus like they say hanging won't stop crime........but I'm sure if d bandits/murders see 10 of they bredrin hanging on d promenade they would think twice.....watchin sum vids in Saudi,trial in 1 room,walk u in another room cut out 2 hands,2 foot...put it in a brown bag n rest it nex to u....Saudi have d lowest crime rate in d world,virtually none.....

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 17th, 2016, 5:54 pm

Paging Rodrigo Duterte....this is the solution.

"Forget the laws on human rights. If I make it to the presidential palace, I will do just what I did as mayor. You drug pushers, hold-up men and do-nothings, you better go out. Because I'd kill you," he said at his final campaign rally. "I'll dump all of you into Manila Bay, and fatten all the fish there." - Rodrigo Duterte the great

" In war, both the good and the evil perish, what matters is victory and the societal change that follows." - MaxPower

virusfound
Street 2NR

Postby virusfound » October 17th, 2016, 7:50 pm

De Dragon wrote:If Al Wari's kids were there, this sheit woulda never happen........................

rahahahahahaha

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 17th, 2016, 9:28 pm

No politician has the balls to implement ridiculous measures to deal with crime...a nat sec minister must be willing to say that this would be his only term in office but the changes he implements would definitely make a change..

As long as politics and nat sec issues are mixed we would not get any better.

ganeshlalchan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby ganeshlalchan » October 17th, 2016, 10:58 pm

The police man fire like 200 rounds and never hit the gunman? The gunman pelt one shot and put the police man down? Who training these police to shoot straight?

mitsutt
Trinituner Peong

Postby mitsutt » October 17th, 2016, 11:18 pm

ganeshlalchan wrote:The police man fire like 200 rounds and never hit the gunman? The gunman pelt one shot and put the police man down? Who training these police to shoot straight?

Embarrassing

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » October 17th, 2016, 11:53 pm

Kalisnakov wrote:Shariah law would make too much since bro,jus like they say hanging won't stop crime........but I'm sure if d bandits/murders see 10 of they bredrin hanging on d promenade they would think twice.....watchin sum vids in Saudi,trial in 1 room,walk u in another room cut out 2 hands,2 foot...put it in a brown bag n rest it nex to u....Saudi have d lowest crime rate in d world,virtually none.....

MaxPower wrote:Paging Rodrigo Duterte....this is the solution.

"Forget the laws on human rights. If I make it to the presidential palace, I will do just what I did as mayor. You drug pushers, hold-up men and do-nothings, you better go out. Because I'd kill you," he said at his final campaign rally. "I'll dump all of you into Manila Bay, and fatten all the fish there." - Rodrigo Duterte the great

" In war, both the good and the evil perish, what matters is victory and the societal change that follows." - MaxPower

No sharia law lol
No Rodrigo Duterte either lol
While they're extreme in the way they deal with things and it might stop some crime, lots of innocent people are affected as well.

With Duterte it started off with police killing drug dealers, now its at a point where vigilantes are killing drug dealers, thousands and thousands of normal every day people are killing drug dealers, and tons and tons of the 'drug dealers' are not even drug dealers some people were killed simply because of an accusation. Some people were also killed for having something as simple as marijuana on them for personal use as well. Something that's legal in lots of places, but they were murdered for it... who knows why they were using it, maybe it helped them with pain or anxiety etc
what if someone claimed you or a family member or friend were a drug dealer without any evidence whatsoever and went on to murder ...
Also Duterte encouraged people to kill addicts. So instead of addicts getting proper help through rehabilitation, lots of addicts got murdered..

Duterte is simply violating human rights and the innocent body count is stacking up because of him.
Imagine thousands of people murdered by civilians, 'vigilantes' who claim people were drug dealers, lots without evidence. Some of these vigilantes are also drug dealers taking out their competition, and some of these vigilantes are also people using the drug dealer excuse to murder people who may have wronged them.

And also did you know in Saudi Arabia someone was sentenced to 2000 lashes and 10 years in prison because he said he was an atheist on twitter ?
A decade of your life taken from you simply cause you didn't believe in God and posted it on your private twitter account.

Or what about when they put you to death for being gay, or put you to death for extramarital affairs regardless of orientation. So many people gonna die there lol
In Trinidad ? Hahaha
Or what about if you wanna take your shirt off at the beach or your gf/wife etc wants to wear a bikini ?

Anyway, you get the point, they are extreme but lots of people who don't deserve to suffer will suffer or be possibly murdered for no good reason.

Also in Trinidad if there is a Duterte who's gonna get murdered ? Mostly all the small time petty dealers... the big boys traffickers won't be touched anyway.. it'll just help their business if anything by getting rid of the small time competition.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » October 18th, 2016, 3:37 am

^ agree 100%

Firstly I doh mind that you all want to punish criminals ala a sharia type system, but before we even get there why not try catching them first?

Ask any police and they'll tell you they know exactly who running gangs, bringing in drugs guns and hoes. But they are all afraid to do anything because the gangs are not only too powerful, but are also politically protected.

Until a gang threatens (like what caused the SoE) or kills an influential politician then they'll all ignore tackling the real criminals.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 18th, 2016, 4:38 am

Trinidad is fine, nothing Rowley can do about crime. As citizens we need to embrace this new way of life and not complain.

Best thing to do is avoid contact with the general public, this will lower your chances of being shot and killed.

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » October 18th, 2016, 5:25 am

for the last decade or so stories like these used to be "a big thing, until the next one." now they're so common that my reaction is just 'oh, okay.'
the silence on crime and a lot of other issues is deafening. dunno where all these 'groups for a better tnt' went either :lol:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 18th, 2016, 5:28 am

to be honest I don't see the issue with these murders..how is it different from any other murder which was done via a firearm??? the difference is this incident was caught on camera and everybody just mindfcked...3/4 of the other murders we just hear about or see a couple pictures afterward.

carry on people........just another day in Trinidad

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 18th, 2016, 6:06 am

enforcement is the biggest deterrent to wrong doers look at how many have adjusting their driving speeds

trinis drive properly in USA becasue they know they get caught very easily and swiftly

Daran wrote:before we even get there why not try catching them first?

BRZ
Riding on 16's

Postby BRZ » October 18th, 2016, 8:29 am

DO AWAY with the BAIL houses, its all a BIG SCAM and should be made ILLEGAL, how many times do you hear about people who were caught red handed but made BAIL, how ccould they afford to post bail?
Why do we allow them back into society?
LOCK them UP, no rehab, no second chance, you had your chance when you had your life, you did the crime, Do the time, STOP this CEPEP Shit- MAKE prisoners cut the grass and paint the frigging stones, let them PAY for their housing and food, STOp wasting my tax payers money on housing these criminals

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » October 18th, 2016, 9:19 am

BRZ wrote:DO AWAY with the BAIL houses, its all a BIG SCAM and should be made ILLEGAL, how many times do you hear about people who were caught red handed but made BAIL, how ccould they afford to post bail?
LOCK them UP, no rehab, no second chance, you had your chance when you had your life, you did the crime, Do the time, STOP this CEPEP Shit- MAKE prisoners cut the grass and paint the frigging stones, let them PAY for their housing and food, STOp wasting my tax payers money on housing these criminals

uhm you do realize just because you're arrested doesn't mean you're guilty right?

BRZ
Riding on 16's

Postby BRZ » October 18th, 2016, 9:36 am

Daran wrote:
BRZ wrote:DO AWAY with the BAIL houses, its all a BIG SCAM and should be made ILLEGAL, how many times do you hear about people who were caught red handed but made BAIL, how ccould they afford to post bail?

uhm you do realize just because you're arrested doesn't mean you're guilty right?

PLease notice where I said CAUGHT RED HANDED! so I'm not talking about people under suspicion , just randomly arrested!

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » October 18th, 2016, 10:58 am

Bandit ha better training than some of them police with firearms.........

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 18th, 2016, 11:08 am

SR wrote:Bandit ha better training than some of them police with firearms.........

And Al-Rawi chirren..........

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » October 18th, 2016, 11:11 am

Hire criminals to kill criminals?

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » October 18th, 2016, 11:14 am

I could be wrong, but does the officer appear to have something in his left hand which he couldn,t dispose of?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 18th, 2016, 11:41 am

toyolink wrote:I could be wrong, but does the officer appear to have something in his left hand which he couldn,t dispose of?

Stag?

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » October 18th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Agree with Baigan and Daran 100%. Sharia law is probably the worst option. The punishments we have now aren't bad but the enforcement is horrible. The enforcement is the problem. I'm not Muslim, I don't want to be Muslim and although I'm cool with those that are Muslim enjoy the way they live, it is not the life that I (and many others that live here) want.

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:to be honest I don't see the issue with these murders..how is it different from any other murder which was done via a firearm??? the difference is this incident was caught on camera and everybody just mindfcked...3/4 of the other murders we just hear about or see a couple pictures afterward.

carry on people........just another day in Trinidad
Caught on tape. In well populated area. Police still can't catch the criminal. Criminals pushing the limits and the TTPS not stopping them.

Think of when Germany beat Saudi Arabia 8-0 in the 2002 world cup. At that point, the 8th goal itself was't a big deal but the fact that a team as unprepared as Saudi Arabia made it to the world cup was. Just like this murder as the last of many isn't a big deal. In fact, murders are now the norm. The big deal is the fact that a police service as unprepared to solve murders as the TTPS is still the main agency used to solve murders in this country.

Ask yourself this, under what circumstances would you be positive that a murderer will be caught? Now ask yourself, how easy is it for a potential murderer to avoid these circumstances to potentially get away with the crime.

normanh
Riding on 13's

Postby normanh » October 18th, 2016, 3:54 pm

Hmmmmm we reach can't expect anything better this is how the government serious about tackling crime .
The law abiding citizens are faced with

Increase Taxes
Increase food prices
Increase motor vehicle Taxes
Increase ticket fines PBR, DUI, Speeding,seatbelts
Increase online shopping Taxes

But NO INCREASE in penalties for the criminal

Life!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 18th, 2016, 3:58 pm

normanh wrote:Hmmmmm we reach can't expect anything better this is how the government serious about tackling crime .
The law abiding citizens are faced with

Increase Taxes
Increase food prices
Increase motor vehicle Taxes
Increase ticket fines PBR, DUI, Speeding,seatbelts
Increase online shopping Taxes

But NO INCREASE in penalties for the criminal

Life!

Now comes the news that 2 months after expiration, the contracts of 60 CSI officers are yet to be renewed. How do you think that is going to affect the already abysmal detection rate? :?

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » October 18th, 2016, 3:58 pm

How can we assess the efficacy of the penalties in place when there is little enforcement. They need increased enforcement and an increase in crime solve rate.

Put it this way, even if they bring back public hangings, the criminals still not getting hanged if the not getting caught. So if they not getting hanged now, and they not going to get hanged if they bring in public hangings, how will that additional penalty change anything?

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » October 18th, 2016, 4:06 pm

Allyuh think iz just a setta small men on the block pushing dope & getting on bad?

Orhor...carry on.

Rodrigo Duterte will find out soon enuf..

normanh
Riding on 13's

Postby normanh » October 18th, 2016, 4:26 pm

Sorry my bad in case you are missing the point am referring to those who have already been convicted those not yet a strong message need to be sent via stiffer penalties such as NO Bail period for possession of firearms and in the case of two or more person committing a murder with firearms or not same thing. Enforcement and penalties go hand in hand.enforcement of the law and weak penalties defeats the purpose of preventing or deterring crime which is what is required.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » October 18th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Miktay wrote:

Allyuh think iz just a setta small men on the block pushing dope & getting on bad?

Orhor...carry on.

I could be wrong but you sound as if the fight on crime is a bad thing. Could be wrong but anyway....I think they should resume hangings, plain and simple. Until then, I only go out for groceries and gas.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » October 18th, 2016, 5:55 pm

Average wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Orhor...carry on.

I could be wrong but you sound as if the fight on crime is a bad thing. Could be wrong but anyway....I think they should resume hangings, plain and simple. Until then, I only go out for groceries and gas.

Agree. Resume hangings. Administer more lashes w/the cat.

But not many world leaders can go up against the illicit drug cartel and not suffer consequences.

Mr. Big living large and happy.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”