TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Is the Crime Situation in Trinidad Is Overbearing???

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Which party or person has effectively put a dent on the crime situation??

P.N.M.
1%
P.P. or U.N.C.
26%
Ian Alleyne
16%
Inspector Alexander (Former Beyond Tape host)
3%
Jack Warner(Former Minister of National Security)
10%
Edmond Dillon
No votes
Dwayne Gibbs
6%
Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago?
1%
None( As requested)
36%

Total votes: 88

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Is the Crime Situation in Trinidad Is Overbearing???

Postby sMASH » January 31st, 2017, 5:49 pm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 31st, 2017, 5:49 pm

Fraggin cluless

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » January 31st, 2017, 6:05 pm

Ian and Johnny. One to highlight them and one to light them up.

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » February 1st, 2017, 8:48 am

Not sure what some people complaining about:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170131 ... -in-crisis

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 1st, 2017, 9:31 am

^ i could smell his approach to crime....he seems satisfied with the current situation...i dont pray, but i pray tonight that one of his family members become a victim to crime...maybe that will wake his ass up

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » February 1st, 2017, 10:50 am

I am no longer reading, clicking, or watching anything with rowley speaking in it. I dont want to see his face. I dont want to hear is voice. Is best he do what he was doing. Go somewhere and travel and be absent from the country until next election. His presence makes no difference. It is in fact a growing annoyance.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 1st, 2017, 11:13 am

bluesclues wrote:I am no longer reading, clicking, or watching anything with rowley speaking in it. I dont want to see his face. I dont want to hear is voice. Is best he do what he was doing. Go somewhere and travel and be absent from the country until next election. His presence makes no difference. It is in fact a growing annoyance.

My patience is growing thin with the good doctor and that is saying something considering I have tried to defend him time and time again but no more.

However it is clear he doesn't have a plan and cannot be bothered to have a plan. So he is essentially useless as a Prime Minister but I ask you Mr Clues to consider the alternative. What is our only realistic alternative? yes I understand he has no control over the TTPS but he isn't completely powerless he is the PM

So I ask you Mr Clues what the heck do you suggest in a situation like this? a 100% useless Rowley or a woman who only looking to drink rum and thief out the treasury to full the pockets of her contractors?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 1st, 2017, 11:30 am

I listened to Mariano Browne last night on Power 102 and one of the interesting things he said is that unless the people hold politicians accountable it doesn't matter if its the PNM or UNC in office nothing will ever change. And he is right we elect people but we do not hold them accountable we are more concerned with wine fete and jam for carnival. This mentality creates a perfect environment for corruption to breed which is why we are no better today than we were years ago if anything we are worse.

From what I have seen this country has already gone to the sewer. Only a matter of time now until the CIA brands us a terrorist state. I used to think the murders are not my concern because hey you live by the sword you die by the sword right? well its true in a sense however when you google this country 8 out of 10 times something regarding crime comes up in the news.

A foreigner looking to visit this place for vacation would be out of their mind to actually come here given the results that show up when you google this place on a daily basis.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » February 1st, 2017, 12:58 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I listened to Mariano Browne last night on Power 102 and one of the interesting things he said is that unless the people hold politicians accountable it doesn't matter if its the PNM or UNC in office nothing will ever change. And he is right we elect people but we do not hold them accountable we are more concerned with wine fete and jam for carnival. This mentality creates a perfect environment for corruption to breed which is why we are no better today than we were years ago if anything we are worse.

From what I have seen this country has already gone to the sewer. Only a matter of time now until the CIA brands us a terrorist state. I used to think the murders are not my concern because hey you live by the sword you die by the sword right? well its true in a sense however when you google this country 8 out of 10 times something regarding crime comes up in the news.

A foreigner looking to visit this place for vacation would be out of their mind to actually come here given the results that show up when you google this place on a daily basis.

Patience ED. That time iz coming.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 1st, 2017, 11:34 pm

These missing women who eventually end up being killed kinda getting real sickening...what exactly is aku doing???? Another one bites the dust jed

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » February 2nd, 2017, 12:58 am

Lawlessness continues

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170201 ... pedestrian
As the thieves ran into a waiting vehicle, they fired their weapon and struck McDonald who was walking along the road.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170201 ... identified
The head of the deceased had been cut and both hands had also been removed at the wrists.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170201 ... n-his-life
Relatives claimed that Joseph would have had a firearm on him and would have shot back at his attacker.
However, checks with officers of the North Eastern Division revealed that no one else had reported to medical institutions yesterday to be treated for gunshot injuries.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 2nd, 2017, 5:29 am

no consequences to breaking the law = more crime.

Sit around and let's see what the police does.

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » February 2nd, 2017, 6:30 am

Crime ?? What crime?

We winin loww wid we jink in we hand..

Geh dem

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » February 6th, 2017, 8:14 pm

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 6th, 2017, 9:12 pm

Right now frowly ain't sounding so promising on this crime talk nuh...then again he in a stronghold zone so they ppl clapping all d sheit he talking

Reez100
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Reez100 » February 6th, 2017, 10:09 pm

al rawi said part of the crime plan was to implement coded number plates, speed cameras, pay tickets online which will reduce court time

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 6th, 2017, 10:59 pm

That's part of there make money faster plan...

A real crime plan would have seen changes in the laws pertaining to different crimes...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 7th, 2017, 4:31 am

What a nonsense Chead, it's now men concerned about crime. I warned you all about the dangers of voting PNM. We continue to be a backward banana republic under this government who care less about crime

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 7th, 2017, 6:04 am

Happy New Year zoomesh.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » February 7th, 2017, 1:08 pm

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170207 ... t-together

A get-together at a house in Gran Couva turned into a crime scene when a family and their friends were held up and robbed of over $90,000 in cash, jewelry and items by armed thieves on Monday.

At around 9.45 p.m. the victims were at Mayo Road when four masked men – three with firearms and one with a cutlass – stormed the house.

The thieves tied up the victims and grabbed cash, gold jewelry, cell phones and other items before leaving. The victims untied themselves and made a report to the Gran Couva Police Station.

Cpl Harriot and PC David searched for the suspects without success.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 7th, 2017, 1:37 pm

Headlines I'd like to see:

Armed bandits get their a$$ handed to them by their indended victims.Further whooping given by the police who may have mistakenly fired shots at them.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » February 7th, 2017, 1:53 pm

MaxPower wrote:^ i could smell his approach to crime....he seems satisfied with the current situation...i dont pray, but i pray tonight that one of his family members become a victim to crime...maybe that will wake his ass up

Nah boy. It might be someone close to us. However he is plain coo coo.
The Police Services Commission is the problem. We need to march on they Ascot.
Fire his arze and appoint someone else.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » February 7th, 2017, 2:21 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
bluesclues wrote:I am no longer reading, clicking, or watching anything with rowley speaking in it. I dont want to see his face. I dont want to hear is voice. Is best he do what he was doing. Go somewhere and travel and be absent from the country until next election. His presence makes no difference. It is in fact a growing annoyance.

My patience is growing thin with the good doctor and that is saying something considering I have tried to defend him time and time again but no more.

However it is clear he doesn't have a plan and cannot be bothered to have a plan. So he is essentially useless as a Prime Minister but I ask you Mr Clues to consider the alternative. What is our only realistic alternative? yes I understand he has no control over the TTPS but he isn't completely powerless he is the PM

So I ask you Mr Clues what the heck do you suggest in a situation like this? a 100% useless Rowley or a woman who only looking to drink rum and thief out the treasury to full the pockets of her contractors?

I agree he is not completely powerless. he is useless by his inaction. Last year when Kamla and others took the govt to court on the appointment of a CoP and the Govt loss, that was not a red light to stop. Get The Attorney General to draft a piece of legislation to cure the mischief that was being created therein in their action.

For god, heaven and all of us sake, there must be someone on tuners who can talk to the Govt to address the court judgement and related issues. Also tell them to put the blasted thing before a joint select committee before a certain lady wine on the Prime Minister. It has the word Opposition in her job title, so yuh done know.

Oh! Dont mistake the above for starting to like him. I always remember one of the fathers of the nation talking in Parliement .............. If you oppose him he gets angry ........... doh oppose.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » February 7th, 2017, 2:47 pm

Wait nah looks like some ED neighbour, kidnap him and using his computer to post stuff. The plot thickens

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » February 8th, 2017, 6:22 am

maj. tom wrote:no consequences to breaking the law = more crime.

Sit around and let's see what the police does.

The murder rate is high because there is no punishment for murder and criminals are beginning to notice this.

If you kill somebody, even if you do it the a restricted area of a popular business place with CCTV camera footage, you still getting away.

It doesnt matter what punishments you want to implement (hanging etc.) if you cant catch the criminals in the first place. Right now it is less punishment to kill a man than drive at 84km/hr on the highway.

Sidenote: TTPS traffic warden game on point tho.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » February 8th, 2017, 1:15 pm

Really where are these tickets being handed out? I don't see any officers on the North/South UBH. There used to be officiers parked at 3-4 points along the highway now not one.

Can someone specify, it has been I think 62 murders for the year what I would like to know what was the final count for the month of January?

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » February 8th, 2017, 1:17 pm

Anyway choose your men wisely if you want to stay safe.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » February 8th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:Really where are these tickets being handed out? I don't see any officers on the North/South UBH. There used to be officiers parked at 3-4 points along the highway now not one.

Can someone specify, it has been I think 62 murders for the year what I would like to know what was the final count for the month of January?

I really just meant in the way they set up and use the speed traps.

I see a video of a man getting beheaded circulating on whatsapp. Criminals so bold to sharing videos of their executions now. I don't think criminals can give our TTPS a bigger kick in the nuts than that to illustrate how incompetent the people that run the TTPS are.

Edit: Now see it's something that happen back in 2015

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20151029 ... avid-maraj

Did they ever catch the killers?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 8th, 2017, 5:40 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:Really where are these tickets being handed out? I don't see any officers on the North/South UBH. There used to be officiers parked at 3-4 points along the highway now not one.

I see a video of a man getting beheaded circulating on whatsapp. Criminals so bold to sharing videos of their executions now. I don't think criminals can give our TTPS a bigger kick in the nuts than that to illustrate how incompetent the people that run the TTPS are.

With a detection rate barely in double figures, I doubt it very much

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » February 8th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:

I think it's important that we remember that as a nation, while the PM consistently condemns/frowns upon the rampant, unnecessary killings that have become societal norms, the real scurge that plaques the country are those who cross 80km/h on the highway.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”