TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Anyone ever had or has tinnitus(ringing in the ears)?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

izrat
Riding on 13's

Anyone ever had or has tinnitus(ringing in the ears)?

Postby izrat » March 22nd, 2017, 11:00 pm

With the amount of fetes its have in this country there has to be a lot of damaged ears around these days

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Anyone ever had or has tinnitus(ringing in the ears)?

Postby shogun » March 22nd, 2017, 11:08 pm

Fetes alone? Some fellas pass in their vehicles and their "hard pong" leaves my ears ringing.

As for your symptoms, a doctor will have to identify the cause and then treat accordingly.

izrat
Riding on 13's

Postby izrat » March 22nd, 2017, 11:19 pm

shogun wrote:Fetes alone? Some fellas pass in their vehicles and their "hard pong" leaves my ears ringing.

As for your symptoms, a doctor will have to identify the cause and then treat accordingly.

Not really looking for a doctor. I really just made this thread as a kind of poll to see how many people in this country ears ringing all the time

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 23rd, 2017, 12:19 am

izrat wrote:With the amount of fetes its have in this country there has to be a lot of damaged ears around these days

Why blame the fete .
they have gates to prevent people from damaging they ear and these people have to pay to go damage their ear.
there is more bars/clubs where ear damage can occur

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 23rd, 2017, 2:22 am

I get it sometimes, but its due to using headphones I am a collector of Audiophile headphones.

What I hate most is my keyboard doesn't have a volume control so I have to Alt Tab when starting a game or digitally adjust when I put on a song but forget to lower volume because I am switching from speaker to headphone.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » March 23rd, 2017, 5:54 am

izrat wrote:
shogun wrote:Fetes alone? Some fellas pass in their vehicles and their "hard pong" leaves my ears ringing.

Not really looking for a doctor. I really just made this thread as a kind of poll to see how many people in this country ears ringing all the time

24/7 tinitus could be an indication of an ear problem. Unless u punish your ears every day/week with very loud music. I hate that kind of tinitus. I only approve the tinitus gained from the sound of silence.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 23rd, 2017, 7:21 am

The noise levels of concerts and clubs actually require you to wear earplugs. You should also notice that the musicians also wear in-ear monitors that shield outside sound very well so they could hear their own instrument. They don't get the combined level of noise that the audience is getting. If you're not using proper ear protection you're going to lose auditory nerve cells and they don't come back. Sometimes it happens after a flight and for a whole day i get the ringing. I have to sleep with ocean white noise. I use 3M rated stuff now for noise protection and it helps. You can get rated protection at Southern Supplies.

Anyway you can try this:
"Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus. Dr. Jan Strydom, of A2Z of Health, Beauty and Fitness.org."

here's a demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yDCox-qKbk

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » March 23rd, 2017, 11:23 am

d mids & highs haffi clap fadda , cyar leh ah next man car pull up nex to yuh at caura & e harda dan u ........

Skillys
Street 2NR

Postby Skillys » March 23rd, 2017, 11:45 am

- Rovin's car audio - wrote:d mids & highs haffi clap fadda , cyar leh ah next man car pull up nex to yuh at caura & e harda dan u ........

Lol so true

SmokeyGTi
punchin NOS

Postby SmokeyGTi » March 23rd, 2017, 12:58 pm

I get it, Probably from Maxi Days.

I DJ as well but i use headphones which block out most of the sound, plus i don't run them loud..

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 23rd, 2017, 1:10 pm

Lol.... I don't know what it's like to not have tinnitus.

izrat
Riding on 13's

Postby izrat » March 23rd, 2017, 3:51 pm

bluesclues wrote:
izrat wrote:

24/7 tinitus could be an indication of an ear problem. Unless u punish your ears every day/week with very loud music. I hate that kind of tinitus. I only approve the tinitus gained from the sound of silence.

You have very mild tinnitus then if you could only hear it in silence

izrat
Riding on 13's

Postby izrat » March 23rd, 2017, 3:54 pm

hong kong phooey wrote:
izrat wrote:With the amount of fetes its have in this country there has to be a lot of damaged ears around these days

Why blame the fete .
they have gates to prevent people from damaging they ear and these people have to pay to go damage their ear.
there is more bars/clubs where ear damage can occur

I guess it's just that you don't really think of the damage you could do by exposing yourself to those intense noises

izrat
Riding on 13's

Postby izrat » March 23rd, 2017, 3:55 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:Lol.... I don't know what it's like to not have tinnitus.

:cry:

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 23rd, 2017, 7:33 pm

yea I have it

(I had raj days before I learnt about the wonders of the audiophile world :( )

Really hope they make some advancements with regrowing hair cells. I see they were able to do it with mice. Might be a 10 years before they do it with humans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do fetes/bars/clubs need to have music so loud though? At least have it loud enough to mask the chatter of the crowd. But not loud enough where you have to literally shout into someone's ear man :|

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 24th, 2017, 8:07 am

Music isn't the only source of tinnitus. You can get it from trimming grass, using power tools or even a hammer.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 24th, 2017, 3:54 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Why do fetes/bars/clubs need to have music so loud though? At least have it loud enough to mask the chatter of the crowd. But not loud enough where you have to literally shout into someone's ear man :|
I always wondered this. The music also sounds horrible at that volume.

adnj wrote:Music isn't the only source of tinnitus. You can get it from trimming grass, using power tools or even a hammer.
Lol. I eh cut that much grass in my lifetime. Music is definitely my source of tinnitus.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 24th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:Why do fetes/bars/clubs need to have music so loud though? At least have it loud enough to mask the chatter of the crowd. But not loud enough where you have to literally shout into someone's ear man :|
I always wondered this. The music also sounds horrible at that volume.

I does wonder if these people does watch TV with the brightness on max too. Just blindingly bright , hurting your eyes and damaging it in the process.

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » March 25th, 2017, 11:32 am

^^^ dise ah next story , when i see how not good some ppl tv showing , like u say overly bright & dark at d same time , skins tones showing offkey too

fully agree with u guys on d extra loud in a confine space & u hadda be bawling in ppl ears for u to hear each other , this is 1 of d main reasons why i rather not go to some pool places , is pool u going to play not hear bang

"car audio" is a whole other can of worms i really eh feeling to type about now .... :|

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 31st, 2017, 1:16 pm

besides the ringing,I used to have that in my rock band days, any of you ever hear really high frequencies? sometimes i hear sound that is a lot like microphone feedback for a couple of seconds.Its starts very quietly,gets loud and dies down again, like a sine wave...

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » April 12th, 2017, 8:58 pm

timelapse wrote:besides the ringing,I used to have that in my rock band days, any of you ever hear really high frequencies? sometimes i hear sound that is a lot like microphone feedback for a couple of seconds.Its starts very quietly,gets loud and dies down again, like a sine wave...

Schizophrenia early onset stage.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 13th, 2017, 2:30 pm

bluesclues wrote:
timelapse wrote:besides the ringing,I used to have that in my rock band days, any of you ever hear really high frequencies? sometimes i hear sound that is a lot like microphone feedback for a couple of seconds.Its starts very quietly,gets loud and dies down again, like a sine wave...

Schizophrenia early onset stage.

Thats what the voices in my head told me you'd say

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » April 13th, 2017, 3:01 pm

a time i was monkey around and mash a rusty nail and got it

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”