TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby RASC » March 22nd, 2017, 2:03 pm

FB_IMG_14899473831873504.jpg

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 22nd, 2017, 2:24 pm

RASC wrote:The Anti Trump Machine
Better prayyyyyy that this is not another Radical Islamic Terrorist attack in London

First Brexit Then Trump... Then the next step is the election of Marie Le Pen and the potential destruction of the EU... The globalist elite agenda is being being brought to its knees right before our eyes!

"Let Them In"

Right?

The ABC report said he rammed down a bunch of people on the side walk then stabbed someone similar to what happened in France.

Just imagine under the EU law an open border to ANYONE. So basically you could be a murderer, terrorist, drug lord or rapist running from the law and all you have to do is just go Germany or UK and no questions asked, not even identification you just claim you is a refugee and case closed. This place win yes lol

The sad thing is its now safer to walk the sidewalks of Trinidad than it is in these first world countries. Always some cacahole in a vehicle ramming down people.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 22nd, 2017, 2:42 pm

I want to hear the NO EXTREME VETTING CREW... Where them?

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » March 22nd, 2017, 2:57 pm

You wont hear a peep outta the anti-Trump naysayers.

Terrarism iz not something they understand.

Singing kumbaya round a campfire while sipping chamomile tea or craft beer iz more their style.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » March 22nd, 2017, 3:45 pm

Lets wait a bit folks, all too often when the details surface Trumpism type solutions may not have relevance.
Those who use sad situations like this (no matter what side of the fence) to prove a point only serve to embolden those wishing to create anarchy.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 22nd, 2017, 5:18 pm

Wait a bit?
You being serious?
The guys been identified AGES ago...

When is Lord Emporer Trump Going to speak is what we all waiting on

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » March 22nd, 2017, 9:21 pm

The last time I spoke about Terrorism and the Trumpeter ban on Muslim Countries, wise guy took a fork to my back yard garden. i inhaled and expel some human manure to show my displeasure ............

Nuff said

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 23rd, 2017, 12:33 am

RASC wrote:Wait a bit?
You being serious?

News outlets are reporting he has not yet been identified.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 23rd, 2017, 1:31 am

RASC wrote:Wait a bit?
You being serious?

The best part is Trump does sometimes be trolling on Twitter just to aggravate the SJWs and they does take the bait hook, line and sinker :lol:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 23rd, 2017, 2:39 am

Oh and... Trump and his team WERE WIRETAPPED:CONFIRMED!

"Oh it was incidental... Oppsy our bad hehehe"

The more the left keep calling the man bluff the more he makes the left look like the lying scum bags they are.

This revelation was made today that Trump and his transition team were in fact spied upon by the intelligence apparatus. It wasn't intended for them but they got caught in the trappings by "accident"

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 23rd, 2017, 2:49 am

RASC wrote:Oh and... Trump and his team WERE WIRETAPPED:CONFIRMED!

"Oh it was incidental... Oppsy our bad hehehe"

The more the left keep calling the man bluff the more he makes the left look like the lying scum bags they are.

This revelation was made today that Trump and his transition team were in fact spied upon by the intelligence apparatus. It wasn't intended for them but they got caught in the trappings by "accident"

:lol: :lol:
It appears that you are trying to become the 2NR Sean Spicer. It also appears that you are failing just as miserably :lol: :lol:

CNN) — House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes set off a stunning new political controversy Wednesday by revealing that communications of President Donald Trump and associates may have been picked up after the election by intelligence agencies conducting surveillance of foreign targets.

Nunes hurried to the White House to personally brief Trump on the revelations, after talking to the press but without sharing the information with Democrats. His Democratic counterpart on the committee -- Rep. Adam Schiff of California -- warned that his colleague had cast a "profound cloud" over their effort to investigate Russian attempts to interfere in the election.

A Republican source with knowledge of the situation claimed the information that Nunes talked about was from the intelligence community and not the White House. The source said Nunes was "steaming" about what he read.

That source said Nunes met with Republican members of the Intelligence Committee before his news conference, and several tried to convince him not to do it before he spoke with Schiff. But Nunes didn't take the advice, with the news conference already called by the time he met with the GOP committee members. Nunes was too mad, the source said.

The comments by Nunes do not appear to support Trump's claims, debunked by FBI Director James Comey, that he was wiretapped by his predecessor President Barack Obama. Rather, they appear to relate to conversations between Trump or associates and people who were targeted by FISA warrants -- that Nunes said did not appear to be illegal.

But the President was asked by reporters if he feels vindicated by the visit from Nunes and answered: "I somewhat do. I must tell you I somewhat do, I very much appreciated the fact that they found what they found."

Another day of shocking drama intensified the intrigue and uncertainty sparked by Trump's feud with intelligence agencies, his accusations of shady practices by his predecessor and the wider question of the Trump campaign's links with Russia that are currently the focus of an investigation by the FBI.

Nunes told reporters the conversations were "incidentally" collected as part of intelligence sweeps focusing on other people and implied that Trump was not the target of the surveillance operation.

He said he discovered accounts of conversations related to Trump and his associates when he was reviewing intelligence reports brought to him by an unidentified person -- and said the information was not related to Russia.

"This is a normal, incidental collection, based on what I could collect," Nunes said. "This appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence under" the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Nevertheless, Nunes said he alerted House Speaker Paul Ryan about the collection before he headed to the White House, adding: "I'm actually alarmed by it." Democrats on the committee said they were not informed of Nunes' finding before he spoke with the media.

Generally, American citizens who are caught up in surveillance of foreign targets are not identified by name in intelligence reports. But Nunes' announcement raises the question of whether the President-elect or associates were identified in intelligence reports circulating in the covert community.

A House member on the Intelligence Committee told CNN the communications in question were senior-level people talking about Trump, not Trump himself.

Nunes later told CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper" that "President-elect Trump and his team were put into intelligence reports."

"Clearly there is a lot of information in the reports that I've seen, which were dozens, that would lead me to believe that the last administration and numerous agencies had a pretty good idea of what President-elect Trump was up to and what his transition team was up to and who they were meeting with," Nunes told Tapper.

Democrats in the dark

In a news conference, Schiff expressed deep concern that committee members were not told by Nunes about the revelations before he briefed the press or went to the White House.

"If the chairman is going to continue to go to the White House instead of his own committee, there is no way we can continue to conduct this investigation," he said.

"It does underscore the importance of establishing an independent commission," Schiff said.

Schiff said that he and other members of the committee had still not seen the documents that Nunes was referring to. He also said from a conversation with Nunes that there did not appear to have been any "unmasking" of any of the US people mentioned in the intercepts.

"All of us are in the dark."

Nunes defended rushing to brief the President because the reports he read have nothing to do with Russia, but he said the investigation he is conducting into Russian interference in the election would look at how Trump's name got into the intelligence reports.

"Because what I saw has nothing to do with Russia and has nothing to do with the Russian investigations, (and) has everything to do with possible surveillance activities ... the President needs to know these intelligence reports are out there and I have a duty to tell him that," Nunes said.

But in an interview with CNN's Kate Bolduan on "Erin Burnett OutFront," Democratic Rep. Jackie Speier slammed Nunes as a "presidential whisperer" undermining the committee's investigation and accused the White House of planning the day's events.

"This was pure theater," Speier said. "I think in many respects it was probably orchestrated by the White House."

Still no sign of wiretapping

Two weeks ago, Trump asked Congress to investigate whether Trump Tower was wiretapped by his predecessor.

On Monday, Nunes' committee held a hearing featuring Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers. At that hearing, Comey confirmed for the first time that his agency is investigating possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign and whether any crimes may have been committed during last year's election campaign as part of a wider probe into the hacking of Democratic servers and the Clinton campaign.

Also at that hearing, Comey said he had seen no evidence so far of the specific allegation of wiretapping Trump Tower.

RELATED: Actually, Mr. President, wiretapping doesn't cover a lot of things

Nunes at his news conference said he did not know whether the "incidental collection" happened at Trump Tower, and could not say for certain whether Trump's communications were directly collected. He said the collection included Trump transition officials and that it happened after the election.

Correction: A previous version of this story said that Nunes met with Republican members of the Intelligence committee before his news conference, he met with the Intelligence Committee.

CNN's Gloria Borger, Dana Bash and Eli Watkins contributed to this report

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 23rd, 2017, 3:31 am

"INCIDENTAL"

Did I not type that word?
Would've sworn I did... Hmmmm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 23rd, 2017, 4:00 am

Anybody else found this piece of news incredibly disturbing? this girl was raped in one of the most horrific ways you can imagine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -teen.html

This is what happens when you let anybody into your country, and even worse the liberal anti trump media refused to cover this story because the 2 rapists are illegal Hispanic.

And I also understand the Victim was a 14 year old black girl aswell. How come AP and all the Anti Trump crew so quiet about this? Or is she suddenly not worth the cause of the Feminists because it would simply prove that Trump was right all along? Not a word from the feminists and the mainstream media about this disturbing rape.

Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez, 18, have been charged with first-degree rape and sexual offense in attack at Rockville High School in Maryland
The two arrived in the US from Central America less than a year ago
Sanchez is believed to have entered the US illegally from Guatemala via Mexico seven months ago
Police say Montano and Sanchez first approached a 14-year-old girl in the school hallway and asked her to have sex but she refused
Teens then allegedly forced her into a boys' bathroom stall and took turns raping and sodomizing her

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 23rd, 2017, 5:29 am

De Dragon wrote:It appears that you are trying to become the 2NR Sean Spicer. It also appears that you are failing just as miserably :lol: :lol:

RASC is a ridiculous person, yes. :lol:

RASC wrote:"INCIDENTAL"

Did I not type that word?
Would've sworn I did... Hmmmm

You also typed...

RASC wrote:Oh and... Trump and his team WERE WIRETAPPED:CONFIRMED!

The rules of "routine surveillance" usually extends to foreign officials, especially those from hostile/adversarial nations. That particular Ambassador was also widely suspected of being a spy. So, Trump himself was not wiretapped, but the Russian Ambassador that Trump's team kept coming into contact with, was (which I gather would make those implicated also subjects of the investigation.) The fact that Trump and his team kept communicating with the said Russians can't be blamed on surveillance that happens routinely.

Also, maybe you need to read Trump's tweet again?

Nothing in those tweets turned out to have any foundation in fact. None of it. Not to mention it CLEARLY accuses the former President of a felony. Please stop playin' Chupid with facts.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 23rd, 2017, 6:17 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Anybody else found this piece of news incredibly disturbing? this girl was raped in one of the most horrific ways you can imagine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -teen.html

This is what happens when you let anybody into your country, and even worse the liberal anti trump media refused to cover this story because the 2 rapists are illegal Hispanic.

And I also understand the Victim was a 14 year old black girl aswell. How come AP and all the Anti Trump crew so quiet about this? Or is she suddenly not worth the cause of the Feminists because it would simply prove that Trump was right all along? Not a word from the feminists and the mainstream media about this disturbing rape.

Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez, 18, have been charged with first-degree rape and sexual offense in attack at Rockville High School in Maryland
The two arrived in the US from Central America less than a year ago
Sanchez is believed to have entered the US illegally from Guatemala via Mexico seven months ago
Police say Montano and Sanchez first approached a 14-year-old girl in the school hallway and asked her to have sex but she refused
Teens then allegedly forced her into a boys' bathroom stall and took turns raping and sodomizing her

:lol: :lol:
One rape and suddenly Trump is vindicated? ED you are the GOP version of Habit7 and Redman. At least they are Trinidad and Tobago citizens though.......

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 23rd, 2017, 7:03 am

:?
Oh goar lef meh nah

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 23rd, 2017, 9:45 am

Mark Dice at it again

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » March 23rd, 2017, 11:38 am

Damn that President Trump. He wants to ban immigrants.

Look all these law abiding immigrants in France.

Trump s/b impeached for not wanting thiz in Amerika.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 23rd, 2017, 1:25 pm

RASC wrote:Mark Dice at it again

The best was the end where Hillary fall down :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 23rd, 2017, 6:07 pm

Miktay wrote:Damn that President Trump. He wants to ban immigrants.

Look all these law abiding immigrants in France.

Trump s/b impeached for not wanting thiz in Amerika.

Yes he should ban them before they spread that nonsense to the US, after all, there have never been riots by American citizens before in the history of America.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 23rd, 2017, 6:10 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
RASC wrote:Mark Dice at it again

The best was the end where Hillary fall down :lol:

Typical Trumpanzee, amused by low brow humour at a rivals' expense, and cheering on an openly alt-right idiot, with no substance whatsoever. Go ED! :roll:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 23rd, 2017, 6:23 pm

^ If you watched the video you would have caught the joke. And the joke was not Hillary falling down but that CNN is making fun of Trump being afraid of falling down when it comes to stairs when in reality the only one who fell down was Hillary which is what mark dice said before playing the clip of her falling down. Hence why I said best part was "THE END" where Hillary fall down being reference to the timeline where mark dice pointing out hypocrisy of CNN which is what he did.

Not that I expect you to even understand what I am talking about, RASC gets it because unlike you he actually watched the video and does his research. Next time when you eh know what we talking about just be quiet nah since I was clearly responding to RASC hence why I quote him :roll:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 23rd, 2017, 6:47 pm

Trending Now: Is President Trump Afraid of Stairs.

I find it hard to believe that was a real story on CNN, like they got tired of stealing youtube cat videos posted on Reddit and passing it off as their own? CNN is dying on their ass and they still don't know why.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 23rd, 2017, 6:51 pm

Check this LOL

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=463_1490224124

Woman appears "Live" on CNN and MSNBC at the same time. HAHAHAH yeah no wonder we don't trust these media outlets anymore look at lies, live my ass.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 23rd, 2017, 7:25 pm

oh shimz man, let trump do he wuk in peace, nah!!!
every lil ting they hadda inflate so... fleck.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » March 24th, 2017, 8:37 am

Well Mr Trump vs Obamacare day is (supposed) to be here.
Makes for good gambling opportunities.
BTW, seems the new twist is, if it fails to pass Mr Trump wins since he would have fulfilled his promise to go after Obamacare and his attempt only failed because of Republican members who refused to give the people what they need.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » March 24th, 2017, 10:05 am

Yes he should ban them before they spread that nonsense to the US, after all, there have never been riots by American citizens before in the history of America.

There are riots in Amerika.

But they dont need more.

Like thiz...

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 24th, 2017, 3:30 pm

LOL :lol:

Same parking Lot and pretending to be talking via satellite from different parts of the country :lol:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 24th, 2017, 4:06 pm

toyolink wrote: if it fails to pass Mr Trump wins since he would have fulfilled his promise to go after Obamacare and his attempt only failed because of Republican members who refused to give the people what they need.

Logic Pretzels

Wasn't Trump selling himself as the greatest negotiator and deal maker? In fact that was his whole shtick?

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » March 24th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Health care is a truly difficult task which requires serious consultation with service providers and the various states which have their unique challenges.
Declaring a deadline date without the work and consencious with an expectation that 'if you say so ' it will happen seems foolhardy to say the least.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”