TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

US Presidential Election 2016

Donald Trump
51
48%
Hillary Clinton
39
36%
Ted Cruz
1
1%
Bernie Sanders
14
13%
Marco Rubio
1
1%
Other
1
1%
 
Total votes: 107

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9026
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 24th, 2017, 3:30 pm

LOL :lol:

Same parking Lot and pretending to be talking via satellite from different parts of the country :lol:


Advertisement
User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13220
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby shogun » March 24th, 2017, 4:06 pm

toyolink wrote: if it fails to pass Mr Trump wins since he would have fulfilled his promise to go after Obamacare and his attempt only failed because of Republican members who refused to give the people what they need.



Logic Pretzels

Wasn't Trump selling himself as the greatest negotiator and deal maker? In fact that was his whole shtick?

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 2444
Joined: May 22nd, 2010, 11:24 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby toyolink » March 24th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Health care is a truly difficult task which requires serious consultation with service providers and the various states which have their unique challenges.
Declaring a deadline date without the work and consencious with an expectation that 'if you say so ' it will happen seems foolhardy to say the least.

abducted
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 525
Joined: April 10th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby abducted » March 26th, 2017, 1:29 pm


User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 21587
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 27th, 2017, 10:57 pm

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... re/520788/

“I’ve been in this job eight years, and I’m wracking my brain to think of one thing our [Republican] party has done that’s been something positive, that’s been something other than stopping something else from happening,” Republican Representative Tom Rooney of Florida said in an interview.

User avatar
Soiler5
Riding on 13's
Posts: 6
Joined: March 27th, 2017, 11:44 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Soiler5 » March 28th, 2017, 12:05 am

great campaigning ed

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13220
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby shogun » March 28th, 2017, 1:04 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/trump-republicans-failure-obamacare/520788/



When you have a Republican Congressional Representative from the "sane" state of Florida (of all places) calling you out for being reactive, out of touch and negative, then you KNOW you're all effed up.

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9026
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 28th, 2017, 4:37 am

It has started youtube is demonetizing your videos now if you are conservative or right wing, essentially anything that isn't left wing views.

This will backfire you cannot force people to remain quiet because you disagree with their opinion


User avatar
maj. tom
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6590
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby maj. tom » March 28th, 2017, 8:47 am

ED, you have any videos on YouTube?

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 21587
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 28th, 2017, 9:02 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:It has started youtube is demonetizing your videos now if you are conservative or right wing, essentially anything that isn't left wing views.

This will backfire you cannot force people to remain quiet because you disagree with their opinion

Not true. Go read AdSense terms of service. Nothing has changed.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11082
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Dizzy28 » March 28th, 2017, 9:39 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/trump-republicans-failure-obamacare/520788/

“I’ve been in this job eight years, and I’m wracking my brain to think of one thing our [Republican] party has done that’s been something positive, that’s been something other than stopping something else from happening,” Republican Representative Tom Rooney of Florida said in an interview.


Ouch!!!

User avatar
Miktay
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1992
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 1:13 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Miktay » March 29th, 2017, 7:43 am

toyolink wrote:Health care is a truly difficult task which requires serious consultation with service providers and the various states which have their unique challenges.
Declaring a deadline date without the work and consencious with an expectation that 'if you say so ' it will happen seems foolhardy to say the least.


Not really. The fundamental problem with health care iz that it's too expensive.

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9026
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 30th, 2017, 2:55 pm


User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13777
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby sMASH » March 30th, 2017, 4:44 pm



the propaganda machine that is the amercian government

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13220
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby shogun » March 30th, 2017, 10:53 pm

^^Putin says it so it MUST be true. Russian propaganda does not exist. Nothing to see here folks. Putin just wants to be friends.

Image

Image

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9026
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 31st, 2017, 2:47 am

Everytime I hear somebody say the reason Europe takes in so much 3rd world migrants regardless of their background is because of their low birth rate.

I keep asking them the question, why do you think their birth rate is so low? its because they choose not to breed like rats in those 3rd world sheit holes and overpopulate the planet with slums and destroy the beautiful landscape. So the resources that we have can be shared and everybody can enjoy it.

low birth rate is not a bad thing it is a positive thing we need less people breeding like rats and having 10 kids they can't take care off who then turn out to be criminals this is why educated people have less if any kids.

User avatar
Miktay
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1992
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 1:13 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Miktay » March 31st, 2017, 4:16 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Everytime I hear somebody say the reason Europe takes in so much 3rd world migrants regardless of their background is because of their low birth rate.

I keep asking them the question, why do you think their birth rate is so low? its because they choose not to breed like rats in those 3rd world sheit holes and overpopulate the planet with slums and destroy the beautiful landscape. So the resources that we have can be shared and everybody can enjoy it.

low birth rate is not a bad thing it is a positive thing we need less people breeding like rats and having 10 kids they can't take care off who then turn out to be criminals this is why educated people have less if any kids.


ED : one ostensible reason for immigration iz most European nations are run as Welfare States. The Welfare State needs productive young people to fund the retirement and health care costs of retirees. If they don't have young people Welfare States collapse.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13777
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby sMASH » March 31st, 2017, 6:10 am

yes..

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13777
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby sMASH » March 31st, 2017, 6:54 am



this clip i didnt get, and yes, more believable than any democrat that supported hillary

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby matr1x » March 31st, 2017, 7:44 am

Well, this is hilarious.

User avatar
RASC
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8340
Joined: February 6th, 2004, 11:00 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby RASC » March 31st, 2017, 9:48 am

The welfare state is why they need the horde to come into their lands. They need to regularise all those people, get them paying taxes and VOILA the machine can then regenerate and sustain itself.

Also the refugee or illegal alien today is your guaranteed voter tomorrow... So great, bring as many as you can in.

The Democrats were trying to create a similar situation in the states also mimicking the European model. It backfired due to one major point... The ELECTORAL College. These refugees and illegals cluster in specific regions... California for example-so they can win the popular vote AND STILL LOSE THE Election... The founding fathers prevented 3 states from ruling the other 47 with this ingenious model.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11082
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Dizzy28 » March 31st, 2017, 9:58 am

Trinidad is also undergoing the same demographic time bomb. We have a declining productive workforce and an increasing pensionable population. However we do not have the mass migrations into the country to compensate for the shortfall in the population.

User avatar
Miktay
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1992
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 1:13 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Miktay » March 31st, 2017, 10:03 am

RASC wrote:The welfare state is why they need the horde to come into their lands. They need to regularise all those people, get them paying taxes and VOILA the machine can then regenerate and sustain itself.

Also the refugee or illegal alien today is your guaranteed voter tomorrow... So great, bring as many as you can in.

The Democrats were trying to create a similar situation in the states also mimicking the European model. It backfired due to one major point... The ELECTORAL College. These refugees and illegals cluster in specific regions... California for example-so they can win the popular vote AND STILL LOSE THE Election... The founding fathers prevented 3 states from ruling the other 47 with this ingenious model.


The problem with European immigration iz that there were very few checks. Angela Merkel allowed immigrants to enter the EU en masse.

And there were reports that more than a few jihadists were mixed in with bonafide immigrants.
'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

AN OPERATIVE working for Islamic State has revealed the terror group has successfully smuggled thousands of covert jihadists into Europe.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555 ... e-Refugees

As a result of that and years of existing EU immigrant discontent we have scenes like thiz:






User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9026
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 31st, 2017, 11:57 am

RASC wrote:The welfare state is why they need the horde to come into their lands. They need to regularise all those people, get them paying taxes and VOILA the machine can then regenerate and sustain itself.

Also the refugee or illegal alien today is your guaranteed voter tomorrow... So great, bring as many as you can in.

The Democrats were trying to create a similar situation in the states also mimicking the European model. It backfired due to one major point... The ELECTORAL College. These refugees and illegals cluster in specific regions... California for example-so they can win the popular vote AND STILL LOSE THE Election... The founding fathers prevented 3 states from ruling the other 47 with this ingenious model.


I think you just explained the Electoral College and the Hillary popular vote better than any professor in history :lol:

Also I noticed something, a LOT of Trinis now no longer are having kids compared to years ago. My grandmother had 10 kids and she did not know how to read or write she was illiterate. Her kids who had an opportunity to go to high school thanks to Dr. Eric Williams making secondary education free, now they have about an average of 2 kids each.
And out of her 16 grand kids, only 2 of them bothered to have kids and everyone is in their late 30's now

It seems to all be linked to education if you ask me, Trinidad population will start to decline rapidly in a few decades from now, scientists have said people should have less kids or no kids but I think they need to rephrase that, people in countries that breed like rats need to have less kids. Not us in the Caribbean or NA / EU / Japan

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9026
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 31st, 2017, 1:10 pm

Pat Condell latest video lol :lol:


User avatar
Miktay
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1992
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 1:13 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Miktay » March 31st, 2017, 1:32 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Trinidad is also undergoing the same demographic time bomb. We have a declining productive workforce and an increasing pensionable population. However we do not have the mass migrations into the country to compensate for the shortfall in the population.


Not just T&T Dizzy. Underfunded pensions are a global issue.

When Detroit went bankrupt in 2013, investors were shocked to learn that the city had promised pensions worth billions more than anyone knew — creating a financial pileup that ultimately meant big, unexpected losses for Detroit’s bondholders.

Now, researchers at Citigroup say the groundwork has been laid for similar conflicts across the developed world: Governments have promised much more than they can most likely pay to current and future retirees, without revealing the disparity to investors who bought government bonds and whose investments could be at risk.

Twenty countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development have promised their retirees a total $78 trillion, much of it unfunded, according to the Citigroup report.

That is close to twice the $44 trillion total national debt of those 20 countries, and the pension obligations are “not on government balance sheets,” Citigroup said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/busi ... .html?_r=0

User avatar
AbstractPoetic
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 685
Joined: January 6th, 2007, 1:26 am
Location: Ivy League

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby AbstractPoetic » April 4th, 2017, 10:51 am

Another silent audience on Bill O'Reilly sexual predator behavior? Let's see who has the audacity to defend this behavior.


Background Information: O'Reilly has apparently sexually and verbally harassed a number of women, either former Fox employees or contributors on his show. Fox settled with several of these women (to the tune of $13 million) in exchange for their silence, but the cover up has come to light.

Fox News is owned by 21st Century Fox, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch is defending O'Reilly because his show pulls upward of $446 million in ads.

Since the revelation, Mercedes Benz, BMW and Hyundai have pulled their ads.

More details below:


User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12085
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby De Dragon » April 4th, 2017, 11:14 am

Well ED and RASC idol is a sexual predator in Orange Cheeto Republican God, so they will obviously give this a very wide berth.

User avatar
Miktay
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1992
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 1:13 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Miktay » April 4th, 2017, 11:58 am

AbstractPoetic wrote:Another silent audience on Bill O'Reilly sexual predator behavior? Let's see who has the audacity to defend this behavior.


Background Information: O'Reilly has apparently sexually and verbally harassed a number of women, either former Fox employees or contributors on his show. Fox settled with several of these women (to the tune of $13 million) in exchange for their silence, but the cover up has come to light.

Fox News is owned by 21st Century Fox, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch is defending O'Reilly because his show pulls upward of $446 million in ads.

Since the revelation, Mercedes Benz, BMW and Hyundai have pulled their ads.


Allegations are not proof.

In any case Amerika iz supposed to rely on the presumption of innocence. But perhaps thiz human right has been thrown out the window if accuseds are now going to be tried in the liberal mass media.

User avatar
AbstractPoetic
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 685
Joined: January 6th, 2007, 1:26 am
Location: Ivy League

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby AbstractPoetic » April 4th, 2017, 12:22 pm

Miktay wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:Another silent audience on Bill O'Reilly sexual predator behavior? Let's see who has the audacity to defend this behavior.


Background Information: O'Reilly has apparently sexually and verbally harassed a number of women, either former Fox employees or contributors on his show. Fox settled with several of these women (to the tune of $13 million) in exchange for their silence, but the cover up has come to light.

Fox News is owned by 21st Century Fox, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch is defending O'Reilly because his show pulls upward of $446 million in ads.

Since the revelation, Mercedes Benz, BMW and Hyundai have pulled their ads.


Allegations are not proof.

In any case Amerika iz supposed to rely on the presumption of innocence. But perhaps thiz human right has been thrown out the window if accuseds are now going to be tried in the liberal mass media.


I just knew this would have come up.

It's not an allegation when O'Reilly and Fox *SETTLED* with their accusers. Do you know the meaning of a legal settlement??

Ugh.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dean_spleen09, pugboy, sMASH and 69 guests