Forums

5 people shot in La Platte Village, Paramin / Maraval area

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 30th, 2017, 9:42 pm

There are reports of a shooting in La Platte Village, somewhere in the Paramin/ Maraval area. Several people shot- initial reports say around 8/9 persons on the ground.

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 9.40.11 PM.png

ca8e6c77-5446-4c36-9c06-5c15e9f7854e.jpg

vij_twincamgt
Street 2NR

Re: Shooting in La Platte Village, Paramin/ Maraval area

Postby vij_twincamgt » March 30th, 2017, 9:44 pm

two shooting scenes.
Machine gun shooting in le platte village. About 8 - 9 shot and critical Females and males involved. Circle boy was the target. Colin Letren aka circle boy dead. Joe dog shot. Dayna le platte Critical right now
5 ppl shot 3 dead. 2 critical in Diego Martin.

BUSHMASTER
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Shooting in La Platte Village, Paramin/ Maraval area

Postby BUSHMASTER » March 30th, 2017, 9:49 pm

We really need righteous leaders in dis country to guide these youths jed..too much evil

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

11 people shot in La Platte Village, Paramin / Maraval area

Postby nick639v2 » March 30th, 2017, 10:00 pm

Now When the heavy crime reach closer to the west side an syrians then you will see outrage

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: 11 people shot in La Platte Village, Paramin / Maraval area

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 30th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Fudgie Lisette Abraham posted: Joel Le Platte and Circle boy a gang leader is dead along with a female by the name of Dana Le Platte
Attachments
17626449_414754092222493_7690094401692300721_n.jpg
Circle Boy

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » March 30th, 2017, 10:53 pm

Good job on the gang leader, tough bananas for the bystanders.

Maybe they shouldn't be hanging round a gang leader.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 30th, 2017, 11:03 pm

Mass shooting in Maraval - 2 dead, 9 critical

Details are still sketchy, but there is a report of a gun attack in Maraval where five people were shot.

Two people were said to have been killed at the scene while three others were rushed to hospital.

According to initial reports coming in to the T&T Guardian, the incident occurred shortly after 8 pm along Morne Coco Road.

It is believed that the single gunman’s target was a reputed gang leader, but the gunman opened fire on an entire group of people. The attacker was reportedly armed with a sub-machine gun.

Women were said to be among the wounded.

Investigating police officers are still on the scene.

The T&T Guardian will update this story as soon as information comes to hand.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2017-03-30/mass-shooting-maraval-2-dead-9-critical

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 30th, 2017, 11:31 pm

Nice
this is the way to make the country better
kill them kill their associates.
good job
hope the killers receive the same fate.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 31st, 2017, 12:07 am

Reports are now saying 3 dead.

But don't worry, Kes the Band new music video will save the country.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 31st, 2017, 12:13 am

AbstractPoetic wrote:Reports are now saying 3 dead.

Is how you say "Kes the band" and not "Kess" gave me a lel.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 31st, 2017, 2:35 am

Nah Banzai, I wasn't taking that!

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 31st, 2017, 3:59 am

They need to build a police station in le platte now

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 31st, 2017, 5:03 am

I am happy they are dead, and its funny to me how their families weep.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 31st, 2017, 5:57 am

gang members/leaders being killed and people are sad....oh well

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » March 31st, 2017, 6:19 am

Steups.... you again? :roll:
I hope all is well in your crime/corruption free utopia wherever you are. my voting finger is ready to assist you from not even getting your deposit back.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 31st, 2017, 6:31 am

why you all jumping on AP back
she right instead of promoting Trinidad as a paradise promote it for what it is becoming
sings songs of being robbed in you home , shot in the streets, women raped and strangled , bullies being breed in schools,
the country being robbed by the persons they put in charge. criminals have no fear of the police.
By as they sing we jamming still

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 31st, 2017, 8:31 am

This ched makes no sense as this is a regular thing in this country...may as well create a "murder toll ched" and try to get the actual figure

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 31st, 2017, 8:51 am

hadda know where you liming and who you liming with

you could go to check a padna in a lime and pick up shots because the man throwing the lime is a gangster or someone gunning for him

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 31st, 2017, 9:35 am

Things have to be sad when you have people rejoicing for a drive by shooting because they honestly believe that it will have a more significant impact on crime that the police service.

Before people jump on my case, please take note of the following.
1. I'm not saying that I rejoicing in people death.
2. I'm not saying the criminals should have or should not have been shot.
3. I'm not commenting on the TTPS effectiveness.

All I'm saying is things clearly real sad right now if this is the point that we reach. Looking forward to hear what country we can say we not as bad as yet next.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » March 31st, 2017, 10:01 am

nick639v2 wrote:Now When the heavy crime reach closer to the west side an syrians then you will see outrage

I always say this. When those who feel so happy and protected start hiring bodyguards and locking up their cars and homes, then you will see some kind of effort. Setta smug muffler bearings.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » March 31st, 2017, 10:02 am

Slartibartfast wrote:Things have to be sad when you have people rejoicing for a drive by shooting because they honestly believe that it will have a more significant impact on crime that the police service.

Before people jump on my case, please take note of the following.
1. I'm not saying that I rejoicing in people death.
2. I'm not saying the criminals should have or should not have been shot.
3. I'm not commenting on the TTPS effectiveness.

All I'm saying is things clearly real sad right now if this is the point that we reach. Looking forward to hear what country we can say we not as bad as yet next.

It also sad that you have to defend yourself on the forum after making a sensible statement!
hong kong phooey wrote:why you all jumping on AP back
she right instead of promoting Trinidad as a paradise promote it for what it is becoming
sings songs of being robbed in you home , shot in the streets, women raped and strangled , bullies being breed in schools,
the country being robbed by the persons they put in charge. criminals have no fear of the police.
By as they sing we jamming still

Like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77N7DHkWe2A

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: 5 people shot in La Platte Village, Paramin / Maraval area

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 31st, 2017, 10:03 am

A shooting incident in the Western Division tonight has left three people dead and two others injured.

While up to 11 p.m. full details were unavailable, the Express was reliably informed that the incident took place in the vicinity of Le Platte Village, Maraval, about 8 p.m.

Police said eight persons were liming along the roadway when a Nissan motor vehicle pulled up alongside them. A man was the seen pointing a firearm in the direction of the group, and there was a brief exchange of words.

Several loud explosions were then heard following which the vehicle sped off. Five people were shot while three others were said to have received superficial injuries.

The police and Emergency Health Services were notified and a team of officers from the Western Division and the Homicide Bureau responded.

The shot persons have been identified as Collin Letren, Kayode Critchlow, Joel Le Platte, Dominique Le Platte, and Dayna Le Platte. The other injured persons have not been identified.

Letren, 25, and Critchlow, 24, died shortly after the shooting incident. Joel Le Platte, police said, was shot in the head, and was non responsive. He was rushed to the Port of Spain General Hospital but had to be transferred to the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex as the CT scanner is out of order. 35-year-old Joel Le Platte died from his injuries at the EWMSC.

Dayna Le Platte was said to have been shot in the buttocks, while Dominque was said to have received injuries to her legs. The entire Le Platte community is said to have been “under lockdown” by officers of the Western Division Task Force, as they search for the killers.

While on patrol about 10.30 p.m., officers received reports of another shooting incident, this time in Diego Martin. Up to 11 p.m., the status of the victims – said to be two men – was not known.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170330 ... l-shooting

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » March 31st, 2017, 10:03 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:This ched makes no sense as this is a regular thing in this country...may as well create a "murder toll ched" and try to get the actual figure

Endorse

Office Murdah ched

1st post buju then carry on

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 31st, 2017, 12:39 pm

Meanwhile the PM is on holiday

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 31st, 2017, 1:13 pm

zoom rader wrote:Meanwhile the PM is on holiday

on holiday with your hard earned money . Enjoying a game of golf .

Always wearing on tie in Trinidad but to meet high level people at BP, casual dress.

sleepertercel
Trinituner Peong

Postby sleepertercel » April 1st, 2017, 10:24 am

Honest drug pusher lol...

Dayna Le Platte, 21, one of the survivors of Thursday night’s gun attack in Maraval where three people were killed, was yesterday thanking God for life.

Speaking with the T&T Guardian while getting her wound dressed at the Port-of-Spain General Hospital (PoSGH), Le Platte, who was shot in the hip - with the bullet entering the right side and exited on the left -, said she was on her way to her mother’s house when the drive-by shooting occurred.

“I had just walked out of my boyfriend’s house and was on my way to my mummy’s place when I was shot and I am talking about just within a five seconds of leaving by my boyfriend,” Le Platte said.

Her cousin, Dominique, 20, was shot in the left shoulder but was also said to be doing well. She was expected to be discharged last night.

Yesterday, Dayna said she was severely traumatised by the incident.

“This crime situation is terrible and in my case I was in the wrong place at the wrong time but I am thanking God for life,” she said with a sigh of relief.

Dayna’s cousin, Joel “Joe Dog” Le Platte, 35, was one of the three men killed in the attack, which occurred along the Morne Coco Road in Le Platte Village. He was the father of two and was described as a sweetheart by his mother, who did not wish to comment further on the incident.

But Joel’s father, Thomas, told the T&T Guardian yesterday that this was the second of his children to be killed. The first incident took place ten years ago where his son, Declan, was killed during a robbery.

Thomas admitted that besides Joel selling drugs as a part-time job, he was not involved in any gangs and was never arrested and charged for anything illegal.

“Joel was not a criminal, a thief. He was a weed pusher. He worked for the government but when he get a little time he does push marijuana, but he was never arrested for any gun-related offences.

“He was not the most honest child in the world, but in this case he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time because from what we heard they (the gunman) was looking for someone else,” Thomas said.

Shortly after 8 pm, Joel was among a group of people liming in a yard just off the Morne Coco Road when a blue B-14 vehicle drove up. The car slowed down and an occupant with a sub-machine gun opened fire on the group.

Le Platte later died at hospital while Collin “Circle Boy” Letren, 25, and Kuanda “Bag Up” Critchlow, 24, were killed on the scene.

Speaking with the T&T Guardian at the Forensic Science Centre (FSC), a relative of Joel said he was shot in the head. The relative said the bullet lodged in his head, which was already swelling by the time they transferred him from the PoSGH to the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex in Mount Hope to get a CT Scan done.

“For two hours he waited to get the scan done but he didn’t make it,” the relative added.

Relatives of Letren and Critchlow were also at the FSC yesterday, but did not give any interviews to the media.

When the T&T Guardian visited the house where the shooting took place, its occupants described it as a real tragedy.

“None of them lived here, but usually they would all come here and lime right in front by the road. Some of them would sit on the wall or on the pavement or just stand around and lime. They eat something, drink something and take their little smoke,” one resident said.

Another resident, who wished not to be identified, said he heard there was a death threat to Letren and believed the gunman got information as to where he was at that time.

“We hearing that they out to kill him (Letren) long time but they take other innocent lives too, which is so unfair and usually there is a lot of children that play in the yard there. Thank God none of them was there at the time of the shooting because they could have been killed too.”

The resident added that an eight-year-old girl actually escaped the spray of bullets after she had just crossed the road to show her grandmother a piece of paper she had in her possession.

Investigating police officers said the weapon used in the attack was a high-powered sub-machine gun as it left behind several deep bullet holes in the concrete perimeter wall of the residence. Officers said they are still gathering evidence but believe the attack was gang-related and that the gunman’s target was Letren.

Investigations are continuing.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2017-03- ... g-god-life

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 1st, 2017, 10:35 am

So the father literally saying he pushed drugs as a part time job? A part time JOB

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » April 1st, 2017, 12:26 pm

And not part of any gang. I understand that. I go to Massy every Saturday to buy a couple lbs of weed to sell the following week.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » April 1st, 2017, 12:38 pm

The father just being honest. He said his son wasn't the most honest person in the world so at least he not trying to fool anyone. I find it funny how people focusing more on a weed pusher that the man the open shots on a group of people where he could have potentially murdered children.

Anyway, I agree we should focus on problems we could solve, like dead weed pushers instead of potential mass murderers running free.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”