TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 4th, 2017, 1:23 pm

Fox needs to stop hiring these liberal women, all they do is switch over to another network and realize how badly they are doing in face of competition against fox they then conveniently file lawsuit for sexual misconduct to try and tarnish others. Then conveniently when they are offered the ransom money they snatch it and run with it, all of a sudden it was a fair price to grab the poocie.

Whatever happen to the 15 women who claim Trump rape them? who were reading off scripts mind you, all of a sudden they disappear.

Remember the 2 women who say Rowley rape them? what happen to them? gone on vacation?

When I see Trump, Rowley and O Reilly convicted in a real court of law then I will believe it.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » April 4th, 2017, 2:52 pm

And the list of advertisers that have jumped ship continue to pile up:

GlaxoSmithKline (Flonase allergy spray, Breathe Right nasal strips and Biotene mouthwash brands)
Allstate
Constant Contact, an online marketer;
Untuckit, a men’s clothing distributor;
Sanofi Consumer HealthCare, which advertisesproducts like ACT mouthwash

Anyone who can endorse the blatant sexual and unwanted advances of a man towards a woman employee is also complete filth.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 4th, 2017, 2:52 pm

Poor Bill Maher he is stuck between an anus and a hard penis, he doesn't know how to stop the lunacy of the left. He can't attack Hillary or any woman for that matter without being called a misogynist by his own lefty people. :rofl:

He tries his best to bring back the Democrat party but he also has to come to terms with reality like this lunatic woman Neera Tanden who cries race. And Poor Maher has to say how on earth is this racist and she just goes on and on and on blabbering her mouth about nothing and bringing up race. And Maher is like he just got hit by the retarded train when she opens her mouth.

Its people like her why I no longer side with liberals these progressive clowns made liberalism bad for everyone and they will never see office again at the rate they are going.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 4th, 2017, 2:58 pm

one person settled for 9M - claimed she recorded some of the phonecalls...

time will tell of innocence or guilt....still not watching his show...

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 4th, 2017, 3:27 pm

Then if she claims to have the phone calls recorded she should have released it for us to hear, until then she is another lying tramp looking for money. Your dignity is worth more than money after all right?

With that said its your choice not to view his program, however

http://www.thewrap.com/only-walking-dea ... l-oreilly/

O Reilly factor is beaten only by The Walking Dead on Cable TV, they have been trying for over a decade to take away his spot as number 1 show on Cable TV news for 17 years unbroken and counting and have always failed even with false allegations of rape etc

In video games we call this an immortal streak when you hit 15X, so O Reilly is on his 3rd Immortal Streak as we speak, the first person to break his streak at this point will be considered legendary. Unfortunately for liberals the only person likely to break this record is Tucker Carlson.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 4th, 2017, 3:38 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
Miktay wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:Another silent audience on Bill O'Reilly sexual predator behavior? Let's see who has the audacity to defend this behavior.

Background Information: O'Reilly has apparently sexually and verbally harassed a number of women, either former Fox employees or contributors on his show. Fox settled with several of these women (to the tune of $13 million) in exchange for their silence, but the cover up has come to light.

Fox News is owned by 21st Century Fox, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch is defending O'Reilly because his show pulls upward of $446 million in ads.

Since the revelation, Mercedes Benz, BMW and Hyundai have pulled their ads.

Allegations are not proof.

In any case Amerika iz supposed to rely on the presumption of innocence. But perhaps thiz human right has been thrown out the window if accuseds are now going to be tried in the liberal mass media.

I just knew this would have come up.

It's not an allegation when O'Reilly and Fox *SETTLED* with their accusers. Do you know the meaning of a legal settlement??

Ugh.

here is why u cannot use a court settlement to base any external decision off of:

victim of sexual predator, "i was sexually harassed by that guy, and am emotionally traumatized till the point where i feel worthless and cant function in society. i will address this so that no more young working women wouldn't fall into that degrading dehumanizing situation any more."

sexual predator, "here's $13m for ur services. now shut up and go away"

victim of sexual predator, "would u like a receipt? for like tax purposes..."

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 4th, 2017, 4:48 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Then if she claims to have the phone calls recorded she should have released it for us to hear, until then she is another lying tramp looking for money. Your dignity is worth more than money after all right?

With that said its your choice not to view his program, however

http://www.thewrap.com/only-walking-dea ... l-oreilly/

O Reilly factor is beaten only by The Walking Dead on Cable TV, they have been trying for over a decade to take away his spot as number 1 show on Cable TV news for 17 years unbroken and counting and have always failed even with false allegations of rape etc

In video games we call this an immortal streak when you hit 15X, so O Reilly is on his 3rd Immortal Streak as we speak, the first person to break his streak at this point will be considered legendary. Unfortunately for liberals the only person likely to break this record is Tucker Carlson.

:roll: :roll:
Hairy carrot really have you guys in a tizzy. She is very likely to be bound by a non-disclosure clause as part of the settlement. Therefore would she really risk her millions by blabbing? Dignity schmignity! You and RASC have to really stop trying to think like Trumptards all the time man.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 4th, 2017, 7:35 pm

Just been reported, in 20 years at Fox News nobody has ever filed any complaint about O Reilly with Human Resource.

Funny that a woman claims rape and sexual harassment by a coworker but never bothered to file a complaint with HR, but years later she sues for money and claim things bad so she had to let dignity slide in favor of the money :lol:

On Monday, Julie Roginsky, a current Fox News contributor, filed a lawsuit against Mr. Ailes, Fox News and Bill Shine, one of the network’s co-presidents, asserting that she faced retaliation for rebuffing Mr. Ailes’s sexual advances.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/busi ... y-fox.html

Julie Roginsky is a Democratic Party strategist and television personality.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH This is like when Kamla hired Rodney Charles a secret PNM agent and he spin the wheel with fatso on it. He spin that wheel till he spin she out of office

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 5th, 2017, 7:09 am

was typing something to call BS on that "immortal streak" nomenclature and the maths of 17yrs - 15x and 3rd immortal....nvm...

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 5th, 2017, 8:34 am

AbstractPoetic wrote:And the list of advertisers that have jumped ship continue to pile up:

GlaxoSmithKline (Flonase allergy spray, Breathe Right nasal strips and Biotene mouthwash brands)
Allstate

Anyone who can endorse the blatant sexual and unwanted advances of a man towards a woman employee is also complete filth.

Like Hillary swallowed Bill settling Monica and Paula Jones?
Filth like that?

:roll:

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » April 5th, 2017, 9:28 am

20 advertisers and counting have dropped O'Reilly.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 5th, 2017, 9:59 am

AbstractPoetic wrote:20 advertisers and counting have dropped O'Reilly.

Thiz iz not an uncommon trend.

Big Bidnezz seeks to influence all types of media.

When Google acquired YouTube in 2006 for $1.65 billion, it was considered a pricey gamble, one made with the belief that an online service known for pirated videos and vapid user-generated content could appeal to major advertisers.

The bet paid off. YouTube is now one of the pillars of Google’s advertising business and the most valuable video platform on the internet. In recent years, advertisers, unable to ignore its massive audience, flocked to YouTube to reach younger people who have started to shun traditional broadcast television.

But the technology underpinning YouTube’s advertising business has come under intense scrutiny in recent days, with AT&T, Johnson & Johnson and other deep-pocketed marketers announcing that they would pull their ads from the service. Their reason: The automated system in which ads are bought and placed online has too often resulted in brands appearing next to offensive material on YouTube such as hate speech.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/busi ... ntent.html

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 5th, 2017, 10:56 am

Redman wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:And the list of advertisers that have jumped ship continue to pile up:

Allstate

Like Hillary swallowed Bill settling Monica and Paula Jones?
Filth like that?

:roll:

You have now gone US with your "dem do eet too" routine. Is it that you endorse sexually predatory behaviour once both sides are guilty of it?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 5th, 2017, 11:25 am

I say they arm with butter knives and fight it out

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 5th, 2017, 11:27 am

Both were accusations
both settled
yet it was ok for Bill C
but O Reilly is guilty
Settlement is not guilt

One if filth but the other is fine.
If you cant see the hypocrisy then thats ok too.
carry on

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » April 5th, 2017, 11:49 am

Redman wrote:Both were accusations
both settled
yet it was ok for Bill C
but O Reilly is guilty
Settlement is not guilt

carry on

And please show me where I have endorsed Bill Clinton's predatory behavior?

Yeah, I will wait.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 5th, 2017, 12:09 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
both settled
yet it was ok for Bill C
but O Reilly is guilty
Settlement is not guilt

carry on

Yeah, I will wait.

You voted and supported Hillary 100%, when it was common knowledge that she supported Bill Clinton's sexual predatory behavior aswell as defended a rapist.

But a couple Tramps who claimed how Bill O reilly asked them for a bull so she want millions because of that, you seem to have a really big issue with that, but you didn't seem to have any issue whatsoever with a woman who defended a man and continued to remain married to a man who deep throat monica lewinsky daily like Rocco vs Monica Sweetheart.

Fun Fact, Bill O Reilly has been giving away all his money 100% of it to Charity that he makes from all of his books and on his website. And he has been doing this more than a decade now and he does not accept money from anyone for his charity. He is likely the only person on earth who runs a 100% corrupt free charity. He has donated over a million dollars to the Hatian health foundation over the years.
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on April 5th, 2017, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 5th, 2017, 12:18 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
both settled
yet it was ok for Bill C
but O Reilly is guilty
Settlement is not guilt

carry on

Yeah, I will wait.

show me where i said you did.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 5th, 2017, 12:37 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
both settled
yet it was ok for Bill C
but O Reilly is guilty
Settlement is not guilt

carry on

Yeah, I will wait.

You voted and supported Hillary 100%, when it was common knowledge that she supported Bill Clinton's sexual predatory behavior aswell as defended a rapist.

But a couple Tramps who claimed how Bill O reilly asked them for a bull so she want millions because of that, you seem to have a really big issue with that, but you didn't seem to have any issue whatsoever with a woman who defended a man and continued to remain married to a man who deep throat monica lewinsky daily like Rocco vs Monica Sweetheart.

Fun Fact, Bill O Reilly has been giving away all his money 100% of it to Charity that he makes from all of his books and on his website. And he has been doing this more than a decade now and he does not accept money from anyone for his charity. He is likely the only person on earth who runs a 100% corrupt free charity. He has donated over a million dollars to the Hatian health foundation over the years.

All that just makes him a charitable sexual assaulter, who got caught and had to have his network cough up some millions because of his ratings.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 5th, 2017, 12:47 pm

All that just makes him a charitable alleged sexual assaulter, who got caught and had to have his network cough up some millions because of his ratings.

Fixed.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 5th, 2017, 1:26 pm

Pepsi try to wash people ass but it backfired and they got their own ass wash instead, I used to buy this crap sometimes like once a month now I won't even be buying it at all.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 5th, 2017, 1:30 pm

As soon as this arse start talking I lock off. Imagine an ad, and an ill conceived, ill executed one at that, being touted as SJW failure. This is really stretching it.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » April 5th, 2017, 1:32 pm

Redman wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
both settled
yet it was ok for Bill C
but O Reilly is guilty
Settlement is not guilt

carry on

Yeah, I will wait.

show me where i said you did.

Your "one is filth but the other is fine" comment.

Where have I stated Bill Clinton's behavior was "fine" ?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 5th, 2017, 1:56 pm

again I never mentioned you...
but feel free to wear the cap....
Last edited by Redman on April 5th, 2017, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 5th, 2017, 1:56 pm

President Donald Trump on Wednesday weighed in on the recent controversy surrounding Fox News host Bill O'Reilly.
In an interview with The New York Times, Trump defended O'Reilly against new revelations that he, Fox News and parent company 21st Century Fox had paid a total of $13 million in settlements to five women who accused him of sexual harassment or verbal abuse.
"I think he's a person I know well — he is a good person," Trump told the Times. "I think he shouldn't have settled; personally I think he shouldn't have settled. Because you should have taken it all the way. I don't think Bill did anything wrong."
O'Reilly has denied the merits of all the claims against him, 21st Century Fox said in a statement.
Trump similarly defended former Fox News chief Roger Ailes last year, when Ailes was facing a litany of sexual harassment allegations.
"I think they are unfounded just based on what I've read," Trump said of the accusations against Ailes. "Totally unfounded, based on what I read."
Ailes, who has denied all of the allegations against him, was forced to resign from Fox News just one week after that interview.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/05/media/d ... l-oreilly/

^throws gasoline on thread.... :mrgreen:

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » April 5th, 2017, 2:31 pm

Redman wrote:again I never mentioned you...
but feel free to wear the cap....

YOU mentioned me by quoting MY comment, and I quote for you:

"Anyone who can endorse the blatant sexual and unwanted advances of a man towards a woman employee is also complete filth."

Emphasis on FILTH, which you then used in your UNFOUNDED statement that:

"One if filth but the other is fine."

Who are you talking about? Who said one is filth but the other is fine???

AGAIN, I ask, quote me (or the imaginary person you made up in your head) where Clinton's behavior is being defended.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 5th, 2017, 2:51 pm

Its strange that Abstract Poetic could beat up so much to show everyone that he/she iz right...and yet never admit being wrong.

The point iz none of us have all the answers. Especially in areas of politics and economics where there are only opinions.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 5th, 2017, 2:58 pm

Look them, the usual suspects in classic form, triggered to jump to the defense of their idol; a man that has a personal fortune, best lawyers and resources of an entire network behind him, against women that had the courage in the face of the embarrassment, scrutiny and possible slander, to stand up to a loud-mouthed cretin that had a long history of this type of behavior.

Everyone knows there seems to be a sexual harassment culture at FOX? Don't even pretend that all these women are liars. O'Reily has been at this since the early 00's. I see one person even bringing up Bill Clinton like that has ANY relevance to this. Typical deflection from their ilk. Conway would be proud, man. If only it was a family member, you'd see the difference in responses from the Regressives, if it was a mother/sister that O'Reily tried to have his way with and once he got rejected, then tried to get them fired or demoted. Do you really think it's a coincidence that O'Reily and FOX are STILL fighting one accuser tooth and nail in the courts, because her "evidence" isn't as strong as the others??? OhGoar, pick sense from nonsense nuh? Fellas shameless yes, yet quick to bump gums in threads that deal with crime/criminals locally.
Last edited by shogun on April 5th, 2017, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 5th, 2017, 2:58 pm

#TeamTrump!!!!!!!

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 5th, 2017, 3:05 pm

^Where's your "Team" leader BTW? Tell him to stop blaming Obama and start actually leading.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”