TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Why we even have an army??

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 180
Joined: October 14th, 2013, 12:31 am

Why we even have an army??

Postby QuietGiant » June 23rd, 2017, 5:34 pm

Serious thing, ent we army supposed to be out and around helping victims of hurricane, floods, natural disasters etc.?
From what i seeing nowadays, is only a set ah young fellas who join for rank, and to boast "we in d army" to gain respect cuz of dey uniform. Where they was during Bret? A country's army supposed to defend, they can't even begin to defend we if another country declare actual war on Trinidad. The police force is we only hope apparently.

Advertisement
User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11266
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby De Dragon » June 23rd, 2017, 5:56 pm

So Arse-Wari chirren could go in army camp and play with guns...............

10-01
punchin NOS
Posts: 2941
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby 10-01 » June 23rd, 2017, 6:57 pm

welcome to the lovely banana republic of T&T

User avatar
maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5256
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby maj. tom » June 23rd, 2017, 7:15 pm

Well they have to be given orders. Don't blame the "set ah young fellas who join for rank." They have to be given orders to be deployed.

Who gives the orders?

bluefete
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6367
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby bluefete » June 23rd, 2017, 7:37 pm

That Army saved our skins in 1990. Don't ever forget it.

10-01
punchin NOS
Posts: 2941
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby 10-01 » June 23rd, 2017, 7:44 pm

bluefete wrote:That Army saved our skins in 1990. Don't ever forget it.


that was 27 years ago pal a lot changed :!:

User avatar
carnagecassidy
Street 2NR
Posts: 56
Joined: November 17th, 2007, 7:57 pm
Location: South
Contact:

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby carnagecassidy » June 23rd, 2017, 9:45 pm

maj. tom wrote:Well they have to be given orders. Don't blame the "set ah young fellas who join for rank." They have to be given orders to be deployed.

Who gives the orders?

This is correct. Everything the T&T Defence force does like any other military goes by instructions/orders. They are very well trained for combating internal and external threats. Specifically trained to kill unlike police who are trained to deal with the general public and errant citizens.
You can't compare the police service to the defence force as they're on a different level of discipline in any official task handed down. You won't see them questioning an order from a senior or moving about helter-skelter skelter hap hazard. We only really see them on joint patrols and they're restricted as only backup to protect the police in case things escalate and the police can't handle a complete insurrection.
Bad boy criminals having real big guns now but don't get tie up d army got 50 cal and real big heavy machinery tht won't ever leave d range except in an uprising or invasion. Like major Tom said they have to be instructed to assist and if we we're be wounded by a serious storm or hurricane where all attainable manpower is needed u would see them. As Grenada and the Dominican Republic received help from them ah lil over a decade ago after being hurricane ravaged.
So d op should ask these silly questions to the minister of national security and his boss who in charge and have to instruct the chief of defence to assist.

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5266
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby RedVEVO » June 23rd, 2017, 10:34 pm

carnagecassidy wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Well they have to be given orders. Don't blame the "set ah young fellas who join for rank." They have to be given orders to be deployed.

Who gives the orders?

This is correct. Everything the T&T Defence force does like any other military goes by instructions/orders. They are very well trained for combating internal and external threats. Specifically trained to kill unlike police who are trained to deal with the general public and errant citizens.
You can't compare the police service to the defence force as they're on a different level of discipline in any official task handed down. You won't see them questioning an order from a senior or moving about helter-skelter skelter hap hazard. We only really see them on joint patrols and they're restricted as only backup to protect the police in case things escalate and the police can't handle a complete insurrection.
Bad boy criminals having real big guns now but don't get tie up d army got 50 cal and real big heavy machinery tht won't ever leave d range except in an uprising or invasion. Like major Tom said they have to be instructed to assist and if we we're be wounded by a serious storm or hurricane where all attainable manpower is needed u would see them. As Grenada and the Dominican Republic received help from them ah lil over a decade ago after being hurricane ravaged.
So d op should ask these silly questions to the minister of national security and his boss who in charge and have to instruct the chief of defence to assist.


Yes a good comment - Maj Tommy hit the nail on the head - or 'Bull's Eye '

The Army - Coast Guard - Police are not independent - and are given orders from the Top.

Yes - we live in a sad f...ked up country we call paradise .

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6967
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby desifemlove » June 24th, 2017, 6:56 am

maj. tom wrote:Well they have to be given orders. Don't blame the "set ah young fellas who join for rank." They have to be given orders to be deployed.

Who gives the orders?

your selective empathy is telling. is that what dey does teach yuh at yuh big wuk?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6967
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby desifemlove » June 24th, 2017, 6:56 am

blame rowley. the armed forces never are self-initiating, they must follow orders.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6967
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby desifemlove » June 24th, 2017, 7:08 am

that said, OP has a point. The army do sheit, and just lime, exercise, and don't even go on UN peackeeping. they should, regularly, if not to keep them battle-sharp. not sit around all day, legally teach Al Rawi's kids how to use guns and UNC MPs bitching, or dem chasing women all the time. i would do the same, if there was only exercises and nothing to help with.

People will laugh, but then they need to be a paramilitary body. Don't copy a UK/USA style structure, they have their tings for reasons, and we're a small island state compared to them. it's retarded bar mass emergencies to use the British Army for regular sheit, or the US Army if ting does go down. But they have that separation of powers for a reason, which doesn't apply to us.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6967
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby desifemlove » June 24th, 2017, 7:24 am

or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5266
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby RedVEVO » June 24th, 2017, 8:19 am

desifemlove wrote:or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.


What are the tanks for ?

So we going to blow up what ?

User avatar
nos_specialist
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1906
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 10:13 am
Location: Right Here
Contact:

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby nos_specialist » June 24th, 2017, 8:25 am

RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.


What are the tanks for ?

So we going to blow up what ?



the man say tanks yunno lol

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5266
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby RedVEVO » June 24th, 2017, 8:30 am

nos_specialist wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.


What are the tanks for ?

So we going to blow up what ?



the man say tanks yunno lol


She is not a Man :angel:

Wha the TANKS for Demi Desi ?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6967
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby desifemlove » June 24th, 2017, 10:06 am

RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.


What are the tanks for ?

So we going to blow up what ?

intimidation, show of force.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11266
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby De Dragon » June 24th, 2017, 11:25 am

desifemlove wrote:that said, OP has a point. The army do sheit, and just lime, exercise, and don't even go on UN peackeeping. they should, regularly, if not to keep them battle-sharp. not sit around all day, legally teach Al Rawi's kids how to use guns and UNC MPs bitching, or dem chasing women all the time. i would do the same, if there was only exercises and nothing to help with.

People will laugh, but then they need to be a paramilitary body. Don't copy a UK/USA style structure, they have their tings for reasons, and we're a small island state compared to them. it's retarded bar mass emergencies to use the British Army for regular sheit, or the US Army if ting does go down. But they have that separation of powers for a reason, which doesn't apply to us.

Do tell us more Femmy S.C. ...........................

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6967
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby desifemlove » June 24th, 2017, 2:43 pm

De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:that said, OP has a point. The army do sheit, and just lime, exercise, and don't even go on UN peackeeping. they should, regularly, if not to keep them battle-sharp. not sit around all day, legally teach Al Rawi's kids how to use guns and UNC MPs bitching, or dem chasing women all the time. i would do the same, if there was only exercises and nothing to help with.

People will laugh, but then they need to be a paramilitary body. Don't copy a UK/USA style structure, they have their tings for reasons, and we're a small island state compared to them. it's retarded bar mass emergencies to use the British Army for regular sheit, or the US Army if ting does go down. But they have that separation of powers for a reason, which doesn't apply to us.

Do tell us more Femmy S.C. ...........................

I'l tell you you're a fag, and not a man. like i dunno where this law says that people cannot judge you comes from...lol. so much for handling/boasting about big wuk, yuh cannot take back basic cuss on a forum without yelping "yuh ent know me bro!!"

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2712
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby matr1x » June 24th, 2017, 2:54 pm

If the leader is crap then the army will be no different.

Anr back then had stones. Then lost them to manning

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11266
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby De Dragon » June 24th, 2017, 3:09 pm

desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:that said, OP has a point. The army do sheit, and just lime, exercise, and don't even go on UN peackeeping. they should, regularly, if not to keep them battle-sharp. not sit around all day, legally teach Al Rawi's kids how to use guns and UNC MPs bitching, or dem chasing women all the time. i would do the same, if there was only exercises and nothing to help with.

People will laugh, but then they need to be a paramilitary body. Don't copy a UK/USA style structure, they have their tings for reasons, and we're a small island state compared to them. it's retarded bar mass emergencies to use the British Army for regular sheit, or the US Army if ting does go down. But they have that separation of powers for a reason, which doesn't apply to us.

Do tell us more Femmy S.C. ...........................

I'l tell you you're a fag, and not a man. like i dunno where this law says that people cannot judge you comes from...lol. so much for handling/boasting about big wuk, yuh cannot take back basic cuss on a forum without yelping "yuh ent know me bro!!"

That's the opinion I paying S.C. rates for? :? :?

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5266
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby RedVEVO » June 24th, 2017, 5:49 pm

desifemlove wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.


What are the tanks for ?

So we going to blow up what ?

intimidation, show of force.


Really Demi Desi ?

Police intimidating and brutalizing citizens for years on drug blocks and crime is on the rise.

You think if the Police and Army show up with a tank that will change anything ?

Do you understand what you are really saying Demi Desi ? And you supporting Army with Police Powers.

You sure you are educated ? I think you miss a semester or 2 .

Ok, take more " chill meds " and another Panandol - Dr Zoom will be attending to you soon :D :D

You remind me of Ms Cujoe . Watch your phone bill if you roaming - $55,000 phone is just pure shame / embarrassment for Taxpayers.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11266
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby De Dragon » June 24th, 2017, 6:19 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.


What are the tanks for ?

So we going to blow up what ?

intimidation, show of force.


Really Demi Desi ?

Police intimidating and brutalizing citizens for years on drug blocks and crime is on the rise.

You think if the Police and Army show up with a tank that will change anything ?

Do you understand what you are really saying Demi Desi ? And you supporting Army with Police Powers.

You sure you are educated ? I think you miss a semester or 2 .

Ok, take more " chill meds " and another Panandol - Dr Zoom will be attending to you soon :D :D

You remind me of Ms Cujoe . Watch your phone bill if you roaming - $55,000 phone is just pure shame / embarrassment for Taxpayers.

From Femmy's posts, I think he miss from pre-school onwards.

User avatar
carnagecassidy
Street 2NR
Posts: 56
Joined: November 17th, 2007, 7:57 pm
Location: South
Contact:

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby carnagecassidy » June 24th, 2017, 8:12 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.


What are the tanks for ?

So we going to blow up what ?

intimidation, show of force.


Really Demi Desi ?

Police intimidating and brutalizing citizens for years on drug blocks and crime is on the rise.

You think if the Police and Army show up with a tank that will change anything ?

Do you understand what you are really saying Demi Desi ? And you supporting Army with Police Powers.

You sure you are educated ? I think you miss a semester or 2 .

Ok, take more " chill meds " and another Panandol - Dr Zoom will be attending to you soon :D :D

You remind me of Ms Cujoe . Watch your phone bill if you roaming - $55,000 phone is just pure shame / embarrassment for Taxpayers.

Everybody partaking from free tertiary schooling about a decade now but still talking loads of crap. Standard 5 and form 1 social studies taught us we're living in a democratic society where d military can't effectively operate except in a state of emergency or when needed to defend from foreign invaders or internal rebellion like in 1990.
Like desifemlove think we in a socialist rep or dictatorship. Where armoured vehicles can just be deployed willy nilly for criminals and soldiers operating 24/7.
If that ever happens one would be arrested for simply uttering thoughts considered treasonous to the state. Then inspite of d incompetent, inefficient politicians running this place. People would miss what we presently have. Just like we now miss Bas and patos.

User avatar
nyronoel
Street 2NR
Posts: 45
Joined: April 7th, 2006, 7:35 am
Location: arima

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby nyronoel » June 24th, 2017, 8:46 pm

Actually there is a body within the defense force that does disaster relief and thats the engineers and they work independently and also alone side odpm but its only so much we could do just because u don't see it doesn't mean ppl aren't getting assistance

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5266
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby RedVEVO » June 24th, 2017, 8:50 pm

carnagecassidy wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.


What are the tanks for ?

So we going to blow up what ?

intimidation, show of force.


Really Demi Desi ?

Police intimidating and brutalizing citizens for years on drug blocks and crime is on the rise.

You think if the Police and Army show up with a tank that will change anything ?

Do you understand what you are really saying Demi Desi ? And you supporting Army with Police Powers.

You sure you are educated ? I think you miss a semester or 2 .

Ok, take more " chill meds " and another Panandol - Dr Zoom will be attending to you soon :D :D

You remind me of Ms Cujoe . Watch your phone bill if you roaming - $55,000 phone is just pure shame / embarrassment for Taxpayers.

Everybody partaking from free tertiary schooling about a decade now but still talking loads of crap. Standard 5 and form 1 social studies taught us we're living in a democratic society where d military can't effectively operate except in a state of emergency or when needed to defend from foreign invaders or internal rebellion like in 1990.
Like desifemlove think we in a socialist rep or dictatorship. Where armoured vehicles can just be deployed willy nilly for criminals and soldiers operating 24/7.
If that ever happens one would be arrested for simply uttering thoughts considered treasonous to the state. Then inspite of d incompetent, inefficient politicians running this place. People would miss what we presently have. Just like we now miss Bas and patos.


Yes .. Good talk.

Do you now understand Demi Desi ? I will add to the above later.

I was hoping Desi would answer per above but ... NOT.

GATE was in essence nuked by Rowley and His Team but another story .

Education is the only way - Crime has a lot to do with lack of Education - Poverty to a lesser extent.

Giving the Army the Police Power - Well, well - we all might just rename Trinidad - West Korea

User avatar
carnagecassidy
Street 2NR
Posts: 56
Joined: November 17th, 2007, 7:57 pm
Location: South
Contact:

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby carnagecassidy » June 24th, 2017, 9:13 pm

nyronoel wrote:Actually there is a body within the defense force that does disaster relief and thats the engineers and they work independently and also alone side odpm but its only so much we could do just because u don't see it doesn't mean ppl aren't getting assistance

Good to knw. Wht about the VDF what's their present portfolio? Anyway while people requesting army presence. Let's not forget evry natural disaster including the great trini flood of 2010. The fire service always performing. Wading through flood waters to assist stranded folks, cutting off downed trees deemed dangerous and washing down sludge filled roads gov't and religious buildings. So big up to d fire service. We have dem wukin hard all year with bush fires in dry season now real wuk during rainy/flood season. Right now they washing down road ways in south.

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5266
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby RedVEVO » June 24th, 2017, 9:18 pm

^^^

The Army - Regiment - have different divisions . So I do not see why they cannot assist with the flood situation .

It is the Army getting Police Power that is dangerous.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6967
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby desifemlove » June 24th, 2017, 11:42 pm

De Dragon wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:or get the army to patrol 24/7 in hotspot areas. and act as a paramilitary force too with police support. even with tanks if needs be. anybody who is not doing anything wrong, fine. if anybody attacks them, they get arrested or taken out. simple. this will help curb crime. for PMs with Masters and doctorates, we have few who can rock the boat and think outside the box.


What are the tanks for ?

So we going to blow up what ?

intimidation, show of force.


Really Demi Desi ?

Police intimidating and brutalizing citizens for years on drug blocks and crime is on the rise.

You think if the Police and Army show up with a tank that will change anything ?

Do you understand what you are really saying Demi Desi ? And you supporting Army with Police Powers.

You sure you are educated ? I think you miss a semester or 2 .

Ok, take more " chill meds " and another Panandol - Dr Zoom will be attending to you soon :D :D

You remind me of Ms Cujoe . Watch your phone bill if you roaming - $55,000 phone is just pure shame / embarrassment for Taxpayers.

From Femmy's posts, I think he miss from pre-school onwards.

says the Ms. man who doesn't know his own politics, and patently lacks life confidence.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6967
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby desifemlove » June 24th, 2017, 11:44 pm

De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:that said, OP has a point. The army do sheit, and just lime, exercise, and don't even go on UN peackeeping. they should, regularly, if not to keep them battle-sharp. not sit around all day, legally teach Al Rawi's kids how to use guns and UNC MPs bitching, or dem chasing women all the time. i would do the same, if there was only exercises and nothing to help with.

People will laugh, but then they need to be a paramilitary body. Don't copy a UK/USA style structure, they have their tings for reasons, and we're a small island state compared to them. it's retarded bar mass emergencies to use the British Army for regular sheit, or the US Army if ting does go down. But they have that separation of powers for a reason, which doesn't apply to us.

Do tell us more Femmy S.C. ...........................

I'l tell you you're a fag, and not a man. like i dunno where this law says that people cannot judge you comes from...lol. so much for handling/boasting about big wuk, yuh cannot take back basic cuss on a forum without yelping "yuh ent know me bro!!"

That's the opinion I paying S.C. rates for? :? :?

it's the perfect response as to why "People cannot judge you", and you claim to be a grown man wit kids.

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5266
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby RedVEVO » June 25th, 2017, 1:06 am

^^^^

OP's intention was to question or inquire the use of the Army ( Regiment ) in times
of disaster like TT just experienced with Stormy Bret .

We should continue with the discussion.

It's possible good reasoning or logic can reach some people - like out MPs.

They do read and log onto Tuners' ideas.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pugboy, Soul Collector and 73 guests