TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Paranormal Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
Sōsuke Aizen
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 201
Joined: August 8th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Local Paranormal Thread

Postby Sōsuke Aizen » August 30th, 2017, 10:53 pm

Hey guys,

Post your experiences or stories you heard from right here in T&T

I'm hoping to see some interesting ones :)

Advertisement
info-maniac
Street 2NR
Posts: 49
Joined: June 6th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby info-maniac » August 30th, 2017, 11:13 pm

Not interesting, but when I was younger, I lived alone with my mom who was a police officer.

A lot of times when she worked the night shift, dark hands came through the wall calling to me to come with them. Every time I saw this, I ran into my bed and covered up and slept until morning.

Other times, while sleeping, I would be awakened by something heavy being on top of me causing me to sink into my mattress, not being able to speak or breath properly.
The experience would only end after beginning to say the our father prayer.

Other times still, I would just be awakened by a hard slap. On waking, I would go around the house looking for my mother only to realize that I was still alone. Sometimes it would even happen while she was at home, I would just go to her room and sleep with her.

One time, I saw a full figured ghost, pure light in the shape of fully grown human while at a neighbours birthday party. All the big kids were inside the house while the younger kids, myself included, partied in the yard.

There was an abandoned house opposite the said house where we would play catch on the mango trees and inside the abandoned house. I saw the figure, totally white, made purely of light, walking through the yard coming in our direction. I shouted 'Ghost!'

Everyone ran back into the house while I ran all the way back home.

The light emitted by the ghost was bright, but it didn't light anything around it, even though it was surrounded by grass and trees.


That's my experience! GOD is my witness!

10-01
punchin NOS
Posts: 2941
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby 10-01 » August 31st, 2017, 8:26 am

it hva d ched already about this do search ...

User avatar
Monkey Man
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1729
Joined: September 2nd, 2008, 8:57 pm
Location: throwing kaka

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby Monkey Man » September 1st, 2017, 7:58 am

like somebody gone cinema and watch annabelle and get excited.

school monday pal. back yuh bag.

User avatar
Specialist Baboons
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 527
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 12:01 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby Specialist Baboons » September 1st, 2017, 8:54 am

info-maniac wrote:Not interesting, but when I was younger, I lived alone with my mom who was a police officer.

A lot of times when she worked the night shift, dark hands came through the wall calling to me to come with them. Every time I saw this, I ran into my bed and covered up and slept until morning.

Other times, while sleeping, I would be awakened by something heavy being on top of me causing me to sink into my mattress, not being able to speak or breath properly.
The experience would only end after beginning to say the our father prayer.

Other times still, I would just be awakened by a hard slap. On waking, I would go around the house looking for my mother only to realize that I was still alone. Sometimes it would even happen while she was at home, I would just go to her room and sleep with her.

One time, I saw a full figured ghost, pure light in the shape of fully grown human while at a neighbours birthday party. All the big kids were inside the house while the younger kids, myself included, partied in the yard.

There was an abandoned house opposite the said house where we would play catch on the mango trees and inside the abandoned house. I saw the figure, totally white, made purely of light, walking through the yard coming in our direction. I shouted 'Ghost!'

Everyone ran back into the house while I ran all the way back home.

The light emitted by the ghost was bright, but it didn't light anything around it, even though it was surrounded by grass and trees.


That's my experience! GOD is my witness!


You from lopinot..

randolphinshan
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby randolphinshan » September 1st, 2017, 10:31 am

Monkey Man wrote:like somebody gone cinema and watch annabelle and get excited.

school monday pal. back yuh bag.


You should do the same, never too late to start kindergarten

User avatar
Monkey Man
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1729
Joined: September 2nd, 2008, 8:57 pm
Location: throwing kaka

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby Monkey Man » September 1st, 2017, 10:41 am

randolphinshan wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:like somebody gone cinema and watch annabelle and get excited.

school monday pal. back yuh bag.


You should do the same, never too late to start kindergarten


..but unfortunately its too late for you to go back up the anus you were squeezed out.

randolphinshan
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby randolphinshan » September 1st, 2017, 11:08 am

Typical response all you can think about is faecal matter because that is what you are made up of.. carry on, you are beyond help

User avatar
Monkey Man
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1729
Joined: September 2nd, 2008, 8:57 pm
Location: throwing kaka

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby Monkey Man » September 1st, 2017, 11:15 am

yea inshan... you dont have a episode of breaking barriers to record.

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12656
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 1st, 2017, 11:32 am

One time a ghost tried to trick me but that was a grave mistake. I saw right through him.

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12656
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 1st, 2017, 11:32 am

One time a ghost tried to hold me down but couldn't because he didn't exist.

matr1x
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2697
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby matr1x » September 1st, 2017, 12:07 pm

True story: payday, I got dough...next day, poof! Like a ghost in front of a fan

STORM1234
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1304
Joined: September 14th, 2010, 7:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby STORM1234 » September 1st, 2017, 1:42 pm

delete
Last edited by STORM1234 on September 6th, 2018, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

STORM1234
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1304
Joined: September 14th, 2010, 7:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby STORM1234 » September 1st, 2017, 1:44 pm

delete
Last edited by STORM1234 on September 6th, 2018, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

STORM1234
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1304
Joined: September 14th, 2010, 7:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby STORM1234 » September 1st, 2017, 1:45 pm


STORM1234
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1304
Joined: September 14th, 2010, 7:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby STORM1234 » September 1st, 2017, 1:47 pm


info-maniac
Street 2NR
Posts: 49
Joined: June 6th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby info-maniac » September 1st, 2017, 2:19 pm

Specialist Baboons wrote:
info-maniac wrote:Not interesting, but when I was younger, I lived alone with my mom who was a police officer.

A lot of times when she worked the night shift, dark hands came through the wall calling to me to come with them. Every time I saw this, I ran into my bed and covered up and slept until morning.

Other times, while sleeping, I would be awakened by something heavy being on top of me causing me to sink into my mattress, not being able to speak or breath properly.
The experience would only end after beginning to say the our father prayer.

Other times still, I would just be awakened by a hard slap. On waking, I would go around the house looking for my mother only to realize that I was still alone. Sometimes it would even happen while she was at home, I would just go to her room and sleep with her.

One time, I saw a full figured ghost, pure light in the shape of fully grown human while at a neighbours birthday party. All the big kids were inside the house while the younger kids, myself included, partied in the yard.

There was an abandoned house opposite the said house where we would play catch on the mango trees and inside the abandoned house. I saw the figure, totally white, made purely of light, walking through the yard coming in our direction. I shouted 'Ghost!'

Everyone ran back into the house while I ran all the way back home.

The light emitted by the ghost was bright, but it didn't light anything around it, even though it was surrounded by grass and trees.


That's my experience! GOD is my witness!


You from lopinot..

Enterprise

User avatar
tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter
Posts: 10927
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:02 pm
Location: Is ah ranking ting
Contact:

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby tr1ad » September 1st, 2017, 2:49 pm


10-01
punchin NOS
Posts: 2941
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby 10-01 » September 1st, 2017, 3:00 pm

it hav a dwen in cabinet see if u could figure it out ....

redmanjp
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6719
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby redmanjp » September 1st, 2017, 3:18 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:One time a ghost tried to hold me down but couldn't because he didn't exist.


Correct, he doesn't exist ( in our dimension that is)

User avatar
Mercenary
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1741
Joined: December 19th, 2008, 11:19 am
Location: West Indies

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby Mercenary » September 1st, 2017, 4:33 pm

Post pics nah alyuh.

User avatar
urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1031
Joined: July 28th, 2013, 2:23 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby urbandilema » September 1st, 2017, 6:44 pm

10-01 wrote:it hav a dwen in cabinet see if u could figure it out ....

Take win lmao
The taxing dwarf I call him

User avatar
QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 180
Joined: October 14th, 2013, 12:31 am

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby QuietGiant » September 2nd, 2017, 6:21 pm

The sleeping part was definitely sleep paralysis. That experience scary AF.

mars
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 148
Joined: September 20th, 2006, 10:56 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby mars » September 2nd, 2017, 10:04 pm

I've been assisting a foreign researcher look into a particular phenomena: did you ever notice that practically every time there is a violent death/fatal accident in Trinidad, some female member of the family (usually the mother, but not always) claims to have had a premonition in the form of a dream a few days before? There were three examples in the papers just this week. I've always been struck by the fact that the phenomena seems to be restricted to females - a few yeas ago Harribance (remember him?) was working with a US university along similar lines...

User avatar
Mercenary
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1741
Joined: December 19th, 2008, 11:19 am
Location: West Indies

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby Mercenary » September 3rd, 2017, 12:53 am

mars wrote:I've been assisting a foreign researcher look into a particular phenomena: did you ever notice that practically every time there is a violent death/fatal accident in Trinidad, some female member of the family (usually the mother, but not always) claims to have had a premonition in the form of a dream a few days before? There were three examples in the papers just this week. I've always been struck by the fact that the phenomena seems to be restricted to females - a few yeas ago Harribance (remember him?) was working with a US university along similar lines...



Hmm very interesting.

10-01
punchin NOS
Posts: 2941
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby 10-01 » September 3rd, 2017, 9:33 am

Mercenary wrote:
mars wrote:I've been assisting a foreign researcher look into a particular phenomena: did you ever notice that practically every time there is a violent death/fatal accident in Trinidad, some female member of the family (usually the mother, but not always) claims to have had a premonition in the form of a dream a few days before? There were three examples in the papers just this week. I've always been struck by the fact that the phenomena seems to be restricted to females - a few yeas ago Harribance (remember him?) was working with a US university along similar lines...



Hmm very interesting.


blood sacrifice ....

can you post more details in this research ... i want to follow your findings sounds very interesting :!:

redmanjp
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6719
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby redmanjp » September 4th, 2017, 12:50 am

So whatever became of those paranormal incidents in a school a couple years ago where female students claim all kinda weird ting happen in a classroom like a girl walking on the wall and ting. And when they sent the students to be medically examined all the equipment which was working before suddenly stopped working

User avatar
AstonMartV
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 199
Joined: October 26th, 2016, 10:39 am

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby AstonMartV » September 4th, 2017, 1:24 am

redmanjp wrote:So whatever became of those paranormal incidents in a school a couple years ago where female students claim all kinda weird ting happen in a classroom like a girl walking on the wall and ting. And when they sent the students to be medically examined all the equipment which was working before suddenly stopped working


I believe that was in Moruga (correct me if I'm mistaken). I always thought that was a ton load of crap, not sure what went on after. Didn't follow up with that.

10-01
punchin NOS
Posts: 2941
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby 10-01 » September 4th, 2017, 7:27 am

AstonMartV wrote:
redmanjp wrote:So whatever became of those paranormal incidents in a school a couple years ago where female students claim all kinda weird ting happen in a classroom like a girl walking on the wall and ting. And when they sent the students to be medically examined all the equipment which was working before suddenly stopped working


I believe that was in Moruga (correct me if I'm mistaken). I always thought that was a ton load of crap, not sure what went on after. Didn't follow up with that.


more details about this never heard about it ...

User avatar
Monkey Man
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1729
Joined: September 2nd, 2008, 8:57 pm
Location: throwing kaka

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby Monkey Man » September 4th, 2017, 7:51 am

AstonMartV wrote:
redmanjp wrote:So whatever became of those paranormal incidents in a school a couple years ago where female students claim all kinda weird ting happen in a classroom like a girl walking on the wall and ting. And when they sent the students to be medically examined all the equipment which was working before suddenly stopped working


I believe that was in Moruga (correct me if I'm mistaken). I always thought that was a ton load of crap, not sure what went on after. Didn't follow up with that.


i think it was that same day police burnt a couple weed fields in the area. homegirl ketch contacts

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mitchd23, whiteliver and 48 guests