TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

WTK: qg18 singapore wiring harness

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

JusJ692
Riding on 13's

WTK: qg18 singapore wiring harness

Postby JusJ692 » November 29th, 2017, 11:32 am

Hey! I recently bought an almera :D , small lights, and been having some trouble with it, the engine i got with it was a qg 18 but it had the qg 16 harness in it and it was cut up pretty bad, :roll: i bought a singapore qg 18 head and block with new tranny and had it installed but been having problems since. She burns too much gas(Mt Hope to Sando is $60 super :cry: )sometimes she stutters meaning i'd be driving normal and all of a sudden she decides she wont go past 2000 rpm, i then have to shift to neutral then back to drive to stop it from happening, when i cold start, youre smelling the gas in the exhaust, the vtt doesnt kick in, stress! :drinking: I decided to install the harness that was made for the engine, but cant seem to locate it, (I've been to everywhere in bamboo 1, 2 and 3, they saying my engine is a singapore model and they only have japanese harnesses), does anyone, or somebody who knows somebody have one? and if i cant get it, what are my best options?

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Re: WTK: qg18 singapore wiring harness

Postby Sundar » November 29th, 2017, 11:38 am

Have you researched if there is a difference in the harness from either country and if so can it be worked around?

JusJ692
Riding on 13's

Re: WTK: qg18 singapore wiring harness

Postby JusJ692 » November 29th, 2017, 1:00 pm

yes, the japanese harness has one brain controlling the engine and transmission, whereas the singapore harness has 2, one for engine, the other for transmission

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”