Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby *$kїđž!™ » December 24th, 2017, 1:51 am

Lawd fadder....Massive Gosein....

CHUTNEY artiste Nermal Gosein, better known as Massive Gosein, has come under fire for his latest song which takes aim at Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley.

The song is deliberately titled “Rowlee Mudda Count” and the video features a character with what appears to be darkened skin make-up portraying Rowley's “mother”.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 24th, 2017, 6:49 am

*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:Lawd fadder....Massive Gosein....

CHUTNEY artiste Nermal Gosein, better known as Massive Gosein, has come under fire for his latest song which takes aim at Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley.

The song is deliberately titled “Rowlee Mudda Count” and the video features a character with what appears to be darkened skin make-up portraying Rowley's “mother”.
Those that know massive would know he's a PNM. His tents was paid for by the PNM in the past.

Don't be fooled by this clown.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » December 24th, 2017, 8:49 am

Massive just venting like an upset wife for the population...after the wife (population) vents, we feel a lil better and go back to taking wood as usual....until

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 24th, 2017, 9:37 am

The song could also be one of those "distractions" which of necessity are becoming more outrageous to counter the Government's growing list of blunders.

And on the off-chance that its not there's no such thing as bad publicity.

The People's National Movement (PNM) Women's League yesterday con­demned the song as a “massive fail” and is calling for the public to boycott all events associa­ted with the song.

In a statement yesterday, PNM Women's League chairman Camille Robinson-Regis described the song as obscene.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20171223/news/massive-under-fire-for-rowlee

Yet they remained suspiciously silent when Sh!tkicker compared a golf course to a woman...:|

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 24th, 2017, 9:44 am

hydroep wrote:The song could also be one of those "distractions" which of necessity are becoming more outrageous to counter the Government's growing list of blunders.

The People's National Movement (PNM) Women's League yesterday con­demned the song as a “massive fail” and is calling for the public to boycott all events associa­ted with the song.

In a statement yesterday, PNM Women's League chairman Camille Robinson-Regis described the song as obscene.

Yet they remained suspiciously silent when Sh!tkicker compared a golf course to a woman...:|

Anybody really care about what the PNM FAB thinks?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 24th, 2017, 9:47 am

Did I not say massive is a PNM . This is used to side step the bulling going on in the PNM.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 24th, 2017, 9:50 am

hydroep wrote:The song could also be one of those "distractions" which of necessity are becoming more outrageous to counter the Government's growing list of blunders.

he did no such thing. he compared a woman to a golf course. :lol:
But what you expect dem to do again bai?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 24th, 2017, 11:04 am

They were hoping to get some subsidies on commercial grooming rates.

U could take the dinosaur out of Jurassic park, but u can't get it to leave leecoco alone.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 24th, 2017, 11:17 am

De Dragon wrote:

Anybody really care about what the PNM FAB thinks?

'Thinks'???

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 24th, 2017, 12:54 pm

When PNM sang about oma is tramp and Gillian yucky where was PNM women's league.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 24th, 2017, 1:10 pm

They weren't at the CONVENIENCE store...
Get it?
Cause it wasn't convenient...

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » December 24th, 2017, 2:30 pm

Where is cro cro........

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 24th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Like elf on a shelf... cro cro on a.....

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 24th, 2017, 5:59 pm

ahh boi

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 24th, 2017, 6:01 pm

MASSIVE GOSEIN RESPONDS

I find the objection by the PNM women’s league to my calypso “Rowley Mudda Count” to be amusing and hypocritical.

It is an interesting paradox that the PNM would be calling for a Boycott of a song it deems to be “a massive fail”. I thank them for helping me to publicize my song as I have in fact received several more bookings for performances and thousands more hits on you-tube as a result of their intervention.

Double entendre is a well-established tool in the calypso art form that has never troubled the PNM before. Robinson Regis did not object to “Oma Account Big” – Rootsman, “Paul yuh mudda come”- Crazy and “Yuh mudda can’t” – Sprangalang.

That the PNM Women’s League league has suddenly find it’s voice and concern for women after remaining silent about Dr. Rowley’s humiliating and degrading comments about women speaks volumes about the sincerity of their objection. Where was their concern for “the boundaries of good taste” and “obscene word play” when Dr. Rowley openly:

• Told women to choose their men wisely
• Compared women to a Golf Course that needs grooming
• Referring to a 65-year-old woman by using the term Jammetery
• Telling a woman, she could bark at meh dog, because I goh ignore she cyat.

It is good that Robinson Regis recognizes that “there are significant divisions across the country”. It is sad that she did not see it fit to issue a similar call for calypsonians to desist from singing songs that would deepened those divisions when Cro-Cro and Sugar Aloes sang openly racist calypsos against the Indo Trinbagonian community. It is strange that she did not object to lyrics that dubbed “Oma Panday a kitchen mechanic”, certain UNC supporters “lick bottom Africans” or the violent open challenge to Indians to “Come in Tong and yuh go see”.

The PNM does not own Calypso. For far too long it has been used in support of the PNM to the exclusion of other groups. There is a noticeable reluctance by calypsonians to criticize Rowley and the PNM and this exposes the inherent political bias in an art form that is suppose to be a part of our national culture.

Calypso is funded by tax payers of all races and political persuasions. The biting, hard hitting and unforgettable lyrics when Panday and Kamla was in power seem to have disappeared when the shoe is on the other foot. We must be able to call a spade a spade as the naked and raw reality is there for all to see.

Calypso tents are closing down as many Indians have stopped patronizing because of the racial and political abuse and insults. My song is no different to the popular 80’s hits “Hey Pocky A-Way” by The Meters and “Paul yuh mudda come”:

As for my use of props promoting stereotypes, perhaps Ms. Robinson Regis’s political amnesia can be easily addressed if she cares to take a look at the type of obscene and vulgar props that have been used by other Calypsonians over the years to denigrate, humiliate and insult the Indian community to the glee and delight of many. I therefore make no apologies double entendre and local jargon to express the public frustration with the government and what they would really like to say to PM Rowley. What sweet in PNM goat mouth now sour in de bam bam!

Nermal Gosein

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 24th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Not a word from the PNM tuners they all gone silent.

Bullers in the PNM to Rowley mudda count.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 24th, 2017, 8:55 pm

Probably enjoying pnm pudding.
... They mouth full.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 24th, 2017, 9:24 pm

doubt allyuh go hear from dem any time soon, @ laest not until this blows debacle over.
it eh easy to convince people to respect persons that blatantly treat the entire population like a nation of idiots & have practically no respect for anyone.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 24th, 2017, 9:30 pm

sMASH wrote:Shitkicker-smith

since ur post end up last on d previous page like nobody eh see it - u shuda make a thread with it so ppl will see rather it hiding in here

well 1st time i seeing this actual video but i do know of d concept - very deep stuff & rel food for thought

makes me wonder if this same method was used on ALL OF TT back in 1962 just b4 we became independent from england .... :|

A Touch Of Evil
Street 2NR

Postby A Touch Of Evil » December 24th, 2017, 9:32 pm

rowley is stupid

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 24th, 2017, 9:41 pm

Not really. Once ur able to move around freely and much of ur income is kept for urself to do as u please (disposable, not bill paying.) That system has lost its power. At that tike, the people wasn't doing thr same things, and the majority benefit to the masters.

What went on up to independence and after, is Animal Farm.
Where under the guise of being brethern, some of the power holders live off of the fat of the citizens. Eventually they put themselves above the rest.
But instead of seeing that, we leave them there as the champions of our tribe. And we must make our own tribe successful at the expense of the others.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 25th, 2017, 9:06 am

Aside from the couple green verbs, Massive's response is decent. The shoe never feels quite as comfy on the other foot does it? Camille should stick to weave, fertility treatments and depositing large sums of money without source of fund declarations, and eave kaiso/chutney for the artistes. Then again, these sycophants falling over themselves to defend a vile and disgusting man, disrespectful of women is expected.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 25th, 2017, 1:44 pm

well well well...
Attachments
25659935_492555064471614_451708676054587751_n.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 25th, 2017, 2:14 pm

The_Honourable wrote:well well well...

He ain't JUHN Scarfy Rotty in joke yunno. Dem dotishee and dem hadda toe dat facking line!

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » December 25th, 2017, 6:15 pm

The_Honourable wrote:MASSIVE GOSEIN RESPONDS

I find the objection by the PNM women’s league to my calypso “Rowley Mudda Count” to be amusing and hypocritical.

It is an interesting paradox that the PNM would be calling for a Boycott of a song it deems to be “a massive fail”. I thank them for helping me to publicize my song as I have in fact received several more bookings for performances and thousands more hits on you-tube as a result of their intervention.

Double entendre is a well-established tool in the calypso art form that has never troubled the PNM before. Robinson Regis did not object to “Oma Account Big” – Rootsman, “Paul yuh mudda come”- Crazy and “Yuh mudda can’t” – Sprangalang.

That the PNM Women’s League league has suddenly find it’s voice and concern for women after remaining silent about Dr. Rowley’s humiliating and degrading comments about women speaks volumes about the sincerity of their objection. Where was their concern for “the boundaries of good taste” and “obscene word play” when Dr. Rowley openly:

• Told women to choose their men wisely
• Compared women to a Golf Course that needs grooming
• Referring to a 65-year-old woman by using the term Jammetery
• Telling a woman, she could bark at meh dog, because I goh ignore she cyat.

It is good that Robinson Regis recognizes that “there are significant divisions across the country”. It is sad that she did not see it fit to issue a similar call for calypsonians to desist from singing songs that would deepened those divisions when Cro-Cro and Sugar Aloes sang openly racist calypsos against the Indo Trinbagonian community. It is strange that she did not object to lyrics that dubbed “Oma Panday a kitchen mechanic”, certain UNC supporters “lick bottom Africans” or the violent open challenge to Indians to “Come in Tong and yuh go see”.

The PNM does not own Calypso. For far too long it has been used in support of the PNM to the exclusion of other groups. There is a noticeable reluctance by calypsonians to criticize Rowley and the PNM and this exposes the inherent political bias in an art form that is suppose to be a part of our national culture.

Calypso is funded by tax payers of all races and political persuasions. The biting, hard hitting and unforgettable lyrics when Panday and Kamla was in power seem to have disappeared when the shoe is on the other foot. We must be able to call a spade a spade as the naked and raw reality is there for all to see.

Calypso tents are closing down as many Indians have stopped patronizing because of the racial and political abuse and insults. My song is no different to the popular 80’s hits “Hey Pocky A-Way” by The Meters and “Paul yuh mudda come”:

As for my use of props promoting stereotypes, perhaps Ms. Robinson Regis’s political amnesia can be easily addressed if she cares to take a look at the type of obscene and vulgar props that have been used by other Calypsonians over the years to denigrate, humiliate and insult the Indian community to the glee and delight of many. I therefore make no apologies double entendre and local jargon to express the public frustration with the government and what they would really like to say to PM Rowley. What sweet in PNM goat mouth now sour in de bam bam!

Nermal Gosein

yuh leader never said anything ever wrong or inappropriate...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 26th, 2017, 8:40 am

Not nearly enough to to have thread on tuner being bumped so regularly.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » January 18th, 2018, 5:05 pm

Did u guys see fazeer on morning edition this week defending rowley when his guest told him rowley is a jackass

Fast forward to 12 minutes...
Last edited by *$kїđž!™ on January 18th, 2018, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » January 18th, 2018, 5:08 pm

sMASH
TunerGod

Broward School shooter was "disturbed", are gun laws in the US too relaxed?

Postby sMASH » February 21st, 2018, 6:13 am

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » February 21st, 2018, 7:38 am

Politicians in general are this but Faris is the exemplar bar none:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”