Postby The_Honourable » December 27th, 2017, 1:31 pm

it bunnin it bunnin it bunnin OUCH!
Attachments
26000942_1230649063746736_5219663252841841661_n.png

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Rowlee Mudda song ...

Postby sMASH » December 27th, 2017, 2:56 pm

Well, phillip now posted that George Singh is married to one Priya seukaran... Alwaries cousin.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 27th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Miktay wrote:If massive G quoting Patrick Watson then he really reaching...

:D :D :D

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 27th, 2017, 3:49 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:well look MASSIVE GOSINE have another song making d rounds on FB right now that actually came out in october ...

https://www.facebook.com/nermal.gosein/ ... 4915889132

LMFAO :lol: :lol:

First time I hearing this :lol: :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 27th, 2017, 4:12 pm

^^Brain cells were lost playing that..... should shoot those lyrics and bury it... let it function as the Manure it is.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » December 27th, 2017, 4:24 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:well look MASSIVE GOSINE have another song making d rounds on FB right now that actually came out in october ...

https://www.facebook.com/nermal.gosein/ ... 4915889132

LMFAO :lol: :lol:

First time I hearing this :lol: :lol:

Nah I sure you heard it before 8)

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 27th, 2017, 6:04 pm

^WOW what year was that?

Also is it true he was / is a racist?

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » December 27th, 2017, 6:05 pm

A Touch Of Evil wrote:PNM nymphomaniac - a woman who has abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire (making a child every year for a different man and asking for handouts) and getting easily offended by a f.o.c.k.i.n.g song.

Aka "Chile Mudda"...
A fashion amongst females as quoted above...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 27th, 2017, 6:28 pm

A Touch Of Evil
Street 2NR

Postby A Touch Of Evil » December 27th, 2017, 8:18 pm

ROWLEY MURDER COUNT 491
Last edited by A Touch Of Evil on December 27th, 2017, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A Touch Of Evil
Street 2NR

Postby A Touch Of Evil » December 27th, 2017, 8:19 pm

LET SATAN DEAL WITH YUH PNM SOULS

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 27th, 2017, 9:41 pm

mero wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Indian too dotish in T&T. Vijay Ramlal have no stones. Sat throwing himself in to preserve his GORTT hand outs. We really reach now, State initiated censorship.
So all Indians have a moral obligation to support this song or wha?

Sat never had a problem talking his mind and letting his views be heard , why stop now?

You got that from that post? :lol:
The principle is to be defended, which is the right to target public figures in your calypso/chutney, without fear of recrimination and censorship, no matter how sheitty or asinine your song is.
Last edited by De Dragon on December 27th, 2017, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 27th, 2017, 9:46 pm

MASSIVE RESPONDS TO BAN

The announcement by Chutney Soca Monarch promoter, George Singh and National Chutney Foundation President, Dr. Vijay Ramlal that they will not allow me to enter and compete is an insult to all artistes and a blow against the artform.

It is true that I was told to change my lyrics to dilute the political sting in my song to be allowed to compete in the Chutney Soca Monarch(CSM) and other competitions. I objected and refused to allow anyone to control or influence my song.

I was informed that George Singh could not allow me to sing a song attacking the PNM and Dr. Keith Rowley because he is closely related to AG Faris Al-Rawi and does not want to affect his chances for government funding. It was also pointed out that Mr. George Singh was the promoter of the PNM’s 2016 carnival fete “RED” which was held under AG Al-Rawi’s patronage. It was suggested that I should return to the glory days of performing for the PNM to boost my career in this guava season.

Similar sentiments were echoed by Dr. Vijay Ramlal who asked me to refrain from attacking Dr. Rowley and the PNM and this would guarantee my prosperity. I would not be allowed to compete because it would jeopardize Dr. Ramlal’s developing relationship with the PNM. Hence, I was told I should be “smart” like other calypsonians as none of them was singing songs against the PNM.

I considered these interventions to be a gross violation and infringement of my poetic license as an artiste. Both George Singh and Vijay Ramlal are mainly concerned about how much money they can make. There is no genuine desire to promote and develop our culture. They are using the Indian community for personal profit while sucking up to the PNM for million-dollar government funding.

I do not wish to be associated with those who seem intent of riding the back of the Indian community for their own selfish financial and political benefit. They must be exposed for who and what they are and tell the poor suffering artistes, who, year after year, drain their savings to perform on stage as they vie for very small prize money, while these gentlemen laugh all the way to the bank. I therefore issue a boycott call of my own and ask all right-thinking citizen to boycott George Singh’s Chutney Soca Monarch and the National Chutney Foundation’s show as a mark of protest and disgust with the attempt to silence me from singing against the PNM and Dr. Rowley.

My song will not be sacrificed on the altar of political expediency to appease PNM promoters and their fat bank accounts. I therefore ask AG Al-Rawi to pass a law forcing promoters to publish financial accounts to show how much profits they make and how much taxes they pay on the millions that they rake in annually. Apart from government funds, they also get millions of dollars in private sponsorship. Al Rawi must ‘trace the money’ to determine whose pockets it flows into because it certainly isn’t the artiste! This must be done so that the public and the artistes whom they support can know the extent to which they are being short-changed.

I, Nermal Massive Gosine, say the time has come to stand up for our rights. Let not the tentacles of the PNM crush our right to freedom of expression. Let not PNM promoters call my tune because I am no paid piper. The issue is no longer about my song but rather, whether they have the right to dictate what I should sing and tell me that my success depends on singing songs praising Dr. Rowley and the PNM.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 27th, 2017, 9:58 pm

Very well said Nermal Gosein. Arse-Wari, JUHN Scarfy and Goebbels Young will only follow money trails against political opponents, so in that regard he is barking up the wrong tree. IF he was indeed told these things by these two "gentlemen" then it is indeed a very sad day for freedom of speech and expression.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 28th, 2017, 1:03 am

Good points Fuad made.

Rovin's Audio wrote:fuad khan opinion ...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 28th, 2017, 3:57 am

The_Honourable wrote:MASSIVE RESPONDS TO BAN

The announcement by Chutney Soca Monarch promoter, George Singh and National Chutney Foundation President, Dr. Vijay Ramlal that they will not allow me to enter and compete is an insult to all artistes and a blow against the artform.

It is true that I was told to change my lyrics to dilute the political sting in my song to be allowed to compete in the Chutney Soca Monarch(CSM) and other competitions. I objected and refused to allow anyone to control or influence my song.

I was informed that George Singh could not allow me to sing a song attacking the PNM and Dr. Keith Rowley because he is closely related to AG Faris Al-Rawi and does not want to affect his chances for government funding. It was also pointed out that Mr. George Singh was the promoter of the PNM’s 2016 carnival fete “RED” which was held under AG Al-Rawi’s patronage. It was suggested that I should return to the glory days of performing for the PNM to boost my career in this guava season.

Similar sentiments were echoed by Dr. Vijay Ramlal who asked me to refrain from attacking Dr. Rowley and the PNM and this would guarantee my prosperity. I would not be allowed to compete because it would jeopardize Dr. Ramlal’s developing relationship with the PNM. Hence, I was told I should be “smart” like other calypsonians as none of them was singing songs against the PNM.

I considered these interventions to be a gross violation and infringement of my poetic license as an artiste. Both George Singh and Vijay Ramlal are mainly concerned about how much money they can make. There is no genuine desire to promote and develop our culture. They are using the Indian community for personal profit while sucking up to the PNM for million-dollar government funding.

I do not wish to be associated with those who seem intent of riding the back of the Indian community for their own selfish financial and political benefit. They must be exposed for who and what they are and tell the poor suffering artistes, who, year after year, drain their savings to perform on stage as they vie for very small prize money, while these gentlemen laugh all the way to the bank. I therefore issue a boycott call of my own and ask all right-thinking citizen to boycott George Singh’s Chutney Soca Monarch and the National Chutney Foundation’s show as a mark of protest and disgust with the attempt to silence me from singing against the PNM and Dr. Rowley.

My song will not be sacrificed on the altar of political expediency to appease PNM promoters and their fat bank accounts. I therefore ask AG Al-Rawi to pass a law forcing promoters to publish financial accounts to show how much profits they make and how much taxes they pay on the millions that they rake in annually. Apart from government funds, they also get millions of dollars in private sponsorship. Al Rawi must ‘trace the money’ to determine whose pockets it flows into because it certainly isn’t the artiste! This must be done so that the public and the artistes whom they support can know the extent to which they are being short-changed.

I, Nermal Massive Gosine, say the time has come to stand up for our rights. Let not the tentacles of the PNM crush our right to freedom of expression. Let not PNM promoters call my tune because I am no paid piper. The issue is no longer about my song but rather, whether they have the right to dictate what I should sing and tell me that my success depends on singing songs praising Dr. Rowley and the PNM.
For years I have been telling tuners how PNM operates where they have spies in every corner. I told you all always observe your work places for these ppl.

They are not tobe trusted.

All Indian must boycott not only chutney but the other fetes including those all inclusive.

Time to stop spending money in PNM fete season. It is clear that injuns are still not welcome and are viewed as dosiled.

Stop giving away your money to PNM

The 1% looks down and takes advantage of the population and the PNM looks down and takes advantage of injuns

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 28th, 2017, 6:41 am

A Touch Of Evil
Street 2NR

Postby A Touch Of Evil » December 28th, 2017, 7:35 am

zoom rader wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:MASSIVE RESPONDS TO BAN

For years I have been telling tuners how PNM operates where they have spies in every corner. I told you all always observe your work places for these ppl.

They are not tobe trusted.

All Indian must boycott not only chutney but the other fetes including those all inclusive.

Time to stop spending money in PNM fete season. It is clear that injuns are still not welcome and are viewed as dosiled.

Stop giving away your money to PNM

The 1% looks down and takes advantage of the population and the PNM looks down and takes advantage of injuns

let dem spy on meh nah ah will show dem meh 6 inches of steel :lol:

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » December 28th, 2017, 8:10 am

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » December 28th, 2017, 8:13 am

BTW 42K views on youtube in 1 week :mrgreen:

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » December 28th, 2017, 9:57 am

He shoulda just change the name to kamla and u will see how much support he woukd have gotten...pnm would have made sure he won that soca chutney

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » December 28th, 2017, 10:34 am

*$kїđž!™ wrote:He shoulda just change the name to kamla and u will see how much support he woukd have gotten...pnm would have made sure he won that soca chutney

:lol: :lol: so true!

2017-12-28 10.32.50.png

:shock:

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » December 28th, 2017, 11:04 am

Well massive clearly stole pink panther original song misprint....
How come pink panther ain't bring that up...

But massive should be allowed to perform cause aloes an cro cro made a living on singing nasty racial songs and nobody ever complain.....everybody was happy with it.....now they getting a song against and they having issues ...

Massive should be given an award so coming out in public and saying what everybody else saying in their minds....

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » December 28th, 2017, 11:15 am

How mature we would be as a nation if PM Rowley presents Massive Gosein with the first place prize on stage for the Chutney Soca Monarch.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 28th, 2017, 12:03 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:He shoulda just change the name to kamla mudda count and u will see how much support he woukd have gotten...pnm would have made sure he won that soca chutney

ahh boi somebody said it , it was that he hands down win everything including road march

whoever writing massive rebuttal izza borse though ......

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 28th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Honestly, I've never seen the PNM and their sympathizers so scared of a chupid li'l song nuh. What is even more funny is the continually changing narrative in their desperate attempt to silence it:

* First they said it's disrespectful to the Prime Minister. People eh take them on.

* Then they come out and say it disrespectful to all Mothers. People still eh take them on.

* Now they're saying the "blackface" in the video is offensive. And once again people laughing it off.

The simple fact is the song has traction and society at large sees it for what it is: just good old-fashioned Trini piccong. The detractors would be wise to leave well enough alone and let it run it's course. In the meantime they can stew in the reality that their side didn't think of it first.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 28th, 2017, 3:34 pm

PNM put theirselfs in this mess.

But mean while the PNM murder rate is approaching 500

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 28th, 2017, 4:17 pm

zoom rader wrote:PNM put theirselfs in this mess.

Song should be changed to Rowley Murder count

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » December 28th, 2017, 4:25 pm

timelapse wrote:
zoom rader wrote:PNM put theirselfs in this mess.

Song should be changed to Rowley Murder count

Agreed

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 28th, 2017, 9:18 pm

click on d link for video ...

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/news/massive-gose ... ca-monarch

Massive Gosein registers controversial song for Chutney Soca Monarch
Date:
Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 19:15
-0:39

With growing controversy over his Chutney offering, Nirmal “Massive” Gosein has registered to perform at the annual Chutney Monarch competition.

This despite the promoters of the event expressing their dissatisfaction with the tone of the song.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”