Forums

Rowlee Mudda song ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Rowlee Mudda song ...

Postby rspann » December 30th, 2017, 10:05 am

I think what he means is that people who protesting now ,never protested before. When Dr Rowley was talking about Jammettery , Cyat ,peyton place , grooming , vomit in car and other liquids , panty , and all the other vulgar things he said which was disrespectful to his office ,the same people who upset now ,had no problem with it then.

When the young girl holding a bottle of whisky in her hand for the PNM family day in Eddie Hart grounds walking like she staggering ,dressed like Kamla , the women's league had no objections? Rowley was on the stage when the Calcutta ship statement was made , you not seeing how the others would feel about all these things?

Listen to Chalkdust's winning Kaiso for last Dimanche Gras ,tell me if it not vulgar, right down to the use of cnut in place of can't. The only difference is That song was about Sat Maharaj ,so they have no problem with it.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » December 30th, 2017, 10:12 am

I find alyuh taking long to realize that the PNM is using this opportunity to further polarize the electorate. It's as clear as day on this forum. Alyuh suppose to be big men...alyuh going to let Rowley pull you all into this trap. In hindsight, massive should have been a bit more tactful in expressing the vast disgust in Rowleys LEADERSHIP than be so blatant.

Dont get caught up into the C00li£/Nigg€ dohtishness. Set a better example for the younglins.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 30th, 2017, 10:21 am

racedriverpro wrote:I find alyuh taking long to realize that the PNM is using this opportunity to further polarize the electorate. It's as clear as day on this forum. Alyuh suppose to be big men...alyuh going to let Rowley pull you all into this trap. In hindsight, massive should have been a bit more tactful in expressing the vast disgust in Rowleys LEADERSHIP than be so blatant.

Dont get caught up into the C00li£/Nigg€ dohtishness. Set a better example for the younglins.
Bro PNM stand to loose on this . The afro PNM population is shrinking. The indo and mixed population is far larger.

When Rowley said he was too black for PM he knew what he was saying. It was a woo to bring back the black voter to PNM.

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » December 30th, 2017, 10:23 am

zoom rader wrote:Bro Rowlee mudda count if dont you like it then tough. It was ok for Oma fat account and pissy bed Pam.

You are nothing but double standards
lol at double standards,you guys have to try hard to find me being ok with all the others that went before,honestly I never heard them, it would be great if you can post a link so i could take a listen ,thanks
even crazy's paul yuh mother come from 92 93 I had a problem with but I dont listen to these kinds of music or the stations that play them,as I separate myself from those kinds of stuff .
only one song you can convict me on liking and that was sparrow's "all saltfish sweet"
but this song from massive have nothing going for it other than saying rowley mudder count

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 30th, 2017, 10:30 am

racedriverpro wrote:I find alyuh taking long to realize that the PNM is using this opportunity to further polarize the electorate. It's as clear as day on this forum. Alyuh suppose to be big men...alyuh going to let Rowley pull you all into this trap. In hindsight, massive should have been a bit more tactful in expressing the vast disgust in Rowleys LEADERSHIP than be so blatant.

We just discussing the emotions that come as a result of the polarization being experienced in the country. This is no racial war going on here. We are big people and can discuss without falling into the trap they setting. My only gripe is about fairness . What was good for the goose then ,has to be good for the gander now.

Nobody can view anything I post as racist. One of my grandfather was a Pundit, ( mother) the other was a calypsonian (father) One of my uncle was a pundit (his son is a registered Trinituner member and can prove this if he's reading ) another uncle had a calypso tent and owned Antilles 21st century lounge where all the famous calypsonians use to hang out .
And in the end it's about his leadership, all Gosine is saying is that Rowlee's mother know he is a thief and that is why she have to count everything. Then he says the chorus and it's like saying, take yuh steel beam and go, that was directed against the NAR. Or Go nah , or Ah fraid Karl .

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 30th, 2017, 11:46 am

b4 i post ... just a disclaimer NOT directed to anybody :
*i am not a unc or pnm supporter : i think both parties need to be discarded in d rubbish bin so my opinions is not 1 sided , dont even try that race crap on me cause i am not on that*

how much difference is there in d chorus of paul your mother come & rowlee mother count :agrue:

i doubt is d unc ppl beatin up over this so i think what hurting d pnm ppl & d "secret undercover" pnmites in high places who complaining , is how directly this unexpected bomb hit them

massive cud have used a name like ronnie , rowdy , rolly , rudy etc [we wud still know who is being referred to] & most ppl wud not have taken it on after d 1st time they heard it ... but its like a direct hard slap str8 across d face to quote another song "it bunnin" them real bad , they never thought somebody wud have d balls to even think of doing something like this to their beloved leader [dont fall for d respect d PM office bs they trying to hide it with] & now how they cannot counter or take d high moral ground when previous other singers did d same or far worst against others ...... long story short : when d shoe on d other foot or do unto others , for yrs they throwing chit at d opposite side but d 1 day somebody throw back d same chit on yuh : u trip off

TATT REL outta timing with their biasness & veiled threats , why they dont use that same "regulations" bs on all d american , jamaican & local dutty songs being played on d local airwaves too ........ :|

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 30th, 2017, 11:56 am

Easy mammo^....you letting them get to you lol......I agree with you though...so let me guess we going into 2018 with this nonsense

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 30th, 2017, 12:18 pm

nah me em beatin up : jes expressing my opinion easy easy .........

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » December 30th, 2017, 12:37 pm

Tbh I don't think anyone in the general public even cares that much and the most beat up I seeing from this is on 2nr and Facebook from basically Indos who labelling this anti Indo/freedom of speech when it's quite obvious what their agenda is. Song is a meme and is gonna be forgotten in a few days hopefully

The song is just sheit and don't deserve to be on mainstream radio being played to a large target audience, for especially kids to hear

Maybe it's cute, adorable and encouraged for some of your kids, nieces, nephews to sing Rowlee MC out loud but not my kid yes. Ban the song from radio, buy the song from iTunes etc and support the artist. Or play it only on the same niche old ppl stations wherever cro cro/aloes music play on

Even Sat Maharaj say udfr with this song. Funny is the usual suspects just like in every ched, spamming this "cuz is Indian" propaganda and further trying to split T&T down the middle

If Moses Charles or Benjai sang this song word for word and get run same way wonder if the beat up woulda still be here.

Lol @gosine trying be a martyr for this sheit tune and everyone suddenly pretending to care about freedom of speech.

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » December 30th, 2017, 12:42 pm

just for the record, I dont support the view that this song is racist in any ways
its just crap full stop.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 30th, 2017, 12:56 pm

megadoc1 wrote:just for the record, I dont support the view that this song is racist in any ways
its just crap full stop.

What about the portrayal by the Dame Lorraine ? Apparently some people think it is.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 30th, 2017, 1:30 pm

mero wrote:Tbh I don't think anyone in the general public even cares that much and the most beat up I seeing from this is on 2nr and Facebook from basically Indos who labelling this anti Indo/freedom of speech when it's quite obvious what their agenda is. Song is a meme and is gonna be forgotten in a few days hopefully

The song is just sheit and don't deserve to be on mainstream radio being played to a large target audience, for especially kids to hear

Maybe it's cute, adorable and encouraged for some of your kids, nieces, nephews to sing Rowlee MC out loud but not my kid yes. Ban the song from radio, buy the song from iTunes etc and support the artist. Or play it only on the same niche old ppl stations wherever cro cro/aloes music play on

Even Sat Maharaj say udfr with this song. Funny is the usual suspects just like in every ched, spamming this "cuz is Indian" propaganda and further trying to split T&T down the middle

If Moses Charles or Benjai sang this song word for word and get run same way wonder if the beat up woulda still be here.

Lol @gosine trying be a martyr for this sheit tune and everyone suddenly pretending to care about freedom of speech.
And that explains why the PNM has put the state to muzzle massive.

I guess oma fat account free to play

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 30th, 2017, 1:35 pm

megadoc1 wrote:just for the record, I dont support the view that this song is racist in any ways
its just crap full stop.
Yup we all know the song is crap

But a big effort is put in place by the state to muzzle massive while anything sung by the PNM is allow to play.

Double standards

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » December 30th, 2017, 2:01 pm

Did rowley come out and say anything about the ssong?.... Massive could have really sang about the Murder Count....since this is an alarming trend

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » December 30th, 2017, 3:24 pm

they can do something like this to play on the airwaves lol
this song kinda growing on me ,oh boy

https://www.facebook.com/KeironRaven/vi ... 401025126/

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 30th, 2017, 3:37 pm

megadoc1 wrote:they can do something like this to play on the airwaves lol
this song kinda growing on me ,oh boy

https://www.facebook.com/KeironRaven/vi ... 401025126/

EDM FTW

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 30th, 2017, 3:39 pm

I calling on TATT to ban " Donkey" by Hunter . That is more sheit than Massive song.

A Touch Of Evil
Street 2NR

Postby A Touch Of Evil » December 30th, 2017, 5:18 pm

People will forget about that song for the new year but it have a nice bassline though

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 30th, 2017, 7:28 pm

jes now on tv both cnc3 & tv6 talking about d issue but they only saying a song by massive gosine - is like they fraid to read out d name wrong orrrr , or massa told d reporters not to say d song name ........ :|

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 30th, 2017, 9:41 pm

Kamla at PNM family day ,no disrespect to the Prime MInister's office.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 30th, 2017, 11:00 pm

All you real
Missing the point any politician is fair game but you cannot bring people mother into it .That's the line right there

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » December 30th, 2017, 11:14 pm

Priorities....

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » December 30th, 2017, 11:46 pm

PariaMan wrote:All you real
Missing the point any politician is fair game but you cannot bring people mother into it .That's the line right there

Who drew that line? Where it posted?
Man hush yuh MC, it okay to sing about a man wife's account but not another's mother count?

Hush yuh dotish stupid mother count.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » December 30th, 2017, 11:52 pm

I think the intention was not to insult the man's mother but rather to express disgust in his leadership so you "cuss" him in song...

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 30th, 2017, 11:53 pm

If you have no respect for your mother that's your problem not mine. I respect all mothers and will never bring somebody's mother into any argument. No wonder we suffering in Trinidad if you is an example of out police force

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 30th, 2017, 11:55 pm

Gladiator wrote:

I think the intention was not to insult the man's mother but rather to express disgust in his leadership so you "cuss" him in song...
Yeah well use another curse word it have plenty more. Leave mother out of it. Simple!

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » December 31st, 2017, 12:06 am

PariaMan wrote:If you have no respect for your mother that's your problem not mine. I respect all mothers and will never bring somebody's mother into any argument. No wonder we suffering in Trinidad if you is an example of out police force

Yuh still flapping yuh jaw. That's yuh big come back? Udfr

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 31st, 2017, 12:08 am

rollingstock wrote:
PariaMan wrote:If you have no respect for your mother that's your problem not mine. I respect all mothers and will never bring somebody's mother into any argument. No wonder we suffering in Trinidad if you is an example of out police force

Yuh still flapping yuh jaw. That's yuh big come back? Udfr
Not a come back just shame to think people will condone mother abuse for the sake of politics.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » December 31st, 2017, 12:22 am

What mother abuse? Did you listen to the song.
I'd admit it is hard to listen to that garbage but........ Mother abuse? Where?

Or were you so incensed by that coolee denigrating your king rowlee that you felt compelled to come post a comment?

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 31st, 2017, 12:26 am

Pallos i voted in kamla and I voted her out . I voted twice for panday. The man did not have to say Rowlee mother. She did not put herself up for public office.

Leave people mother out of the bachannal

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”