this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Rowlee Mudda song ...

Postby rspann » December 31st, 2017, 11:50 am

PariaMan wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
PariaMan wrote:That's one public official are against another let them duke it out. At the same time my opinion is Rowley was very wrong and I lost a lot of respect for him there

But that is a separate issue a man singing a song which sounds like he is referring to a mothers genitalia is cringe worthy

Give Rowley chat but leave The man mother out of it .She did not go up for election. She not even alive

I think you missing the point about cursing.... when someone says to you "haul yuh mudder cu*t" they not cursing yuh mudda.... they cursing you.

The mudda cu*t expression is meant to be a general insult in local lingo, not intended to specifically curse yuh mudda but directed to the receiver of the curse.

Mother Cu*t- Urban Dictionary

a person who's really really a pain in the ass,and so frikkin irritating!Gotta use it when you find no word's to abuse such a person....

John:Dude remember you told me not to take out the new Porsche,well i did and i banged it to a tree!
You:*Seething rage*Why you freaking MOTHER CU*T!!!!!
So why the video have Rowley mother in it?

Is not Dr Rowley mother , she was from Tobago and worked in the breakfast shed. This is a little fella named Rowlee from La Romaine and the mother is a gardener.

A Touch Of Evil
Street 2NR

Postby A Touch Of Evil » December 31st, 2017, 11:58 am

rollingstock wrote:All of a sudden we have a bunch of sensitive Susies in the country.

very true

A Touch Of Evil
Street 2NR

Postby A Touch Of Evil » December 31st, 2017, 11:59 am

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:The only place anybody care about this song is on tuner tbh
And PNM womens league.

They have to protect their pimp

good one :lol:

A Touch Of Evil
Street 2NR

Postby A Touch Of Evil » December 31st, 2017, 12:01 pm

jay z new release big pimping in the fat ass brigade

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » December 31st, 2017, 12:23 pm

Wow this thread reach far...last time I checked Rowley and Rowlee are two different people. One has a mother and the other doesn't. The one whose mother is still alive plants garden and is a victim of praedial larceny. Last I heard, she was making a numerical check of all her stolen vegetables. All this is causing a riot? lol

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 31st, 2017, 12:40 pm

PariaMan wrote:All off a sudden! Man go check your history! soca babtiste was banned .omm shanti eas banned at the time as was Paul you mudda come. This was from radio only in all cases . Nothing new here.Moving along

Anti Black
Anti Woman
Anti PNM

thats a tri fecta for ZR....he cant help himself

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 31st, 2017, 12:44 pm

Redman wrote:
PariaMan wrote:All off a sudden! Man go check your history! soca babtiste was banned .omm shanti eas banned at the time as was Paul you mudda come. This was from radio only in all cases . Nothing new here.Moving along

Anti Black
Anti Woman
Anti PNM

thats a tri fecta for ZR....he cant help himself

And in your world you defend PNM to the last.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 31st, 2017, 12:47 pm

Well I hoping to eat ah food when I convert you.
A screen shot with you saying you voting PNM is worth a 3 piece with fries.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 31st, 2017, 12:51 pm

Redman wrote:Well I hoping to eat ah food when I convert you.
A screen shot with you saying you voting PNM is worth a 3 piece with fries.
Non PNM governments builds the afro trinis.

PNM tears apparts the Afro trini

Who do you think I support

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » December 31st, 2017, 12:57 pm

Forget the past?

So in 2018 it OK to say forget massive song and it'll be OK?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 31st, 2017, 1:15 pm

Tbh I think this topic go be around for a while.....this one a go die down...only serious life changing matters simmer down in a few days

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 31st, 2017, 1:21 pm

Massive brilliant. A more or less unknown chatney singer is now mainstream

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 31st, 2017, 1:36 pm

The ability of a political entity to sway the motions of a national regulatory authority, and do so on a false manufactured position, is cause for concern.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 31st, 2017, 2:14 pm

Tatt backpedal and say they never talked about Massive song. They were just reminding the stakeholders about the rules. See today's Express.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 31st, 2017, 2:21 pm

If yuh see the shape of this lady :lol:

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 31st, 2017, 4:09 pm

You know what amazing me if we go back in history at least 4 songs were banned from the radio

People just accepted the banning and moved on if you want to hear the song you could play it as much as you want

Djs could play it alone whole night if they wanted

Now we have a song similar to Paul you mudda come so obviously this should be banned too

UNC diehards refuse to accept it and with a victim mentality saying that it is in some way an attack on them

This whole thing is petty and stupid beyond belief

So much issues this country facing and men vex because a crass sound cannot be played on the radio.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 31st, 2017, 4:16 pm

....and the PNM diehards feel it's an attack on their God. Blasphemy. It's just a crass song about a crass man.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 31st, 2017, 4:19 pm

Most people i talk to.ahainst the song because of what mudda count sounds like and not at all about wether is Rowley or Singh or chin.

It is just similar to Paul you mudda come

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 31st, 2017, 4:20 pm

Really strange how people could just ignore the fact that it is similar to Paul your mudda come .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 31st, 2017, 4:25 pm

PariaMan wrote:You know what amazing me if we go back in history at least 4 songs were banned from the radio

People just accepted the banning and moved on if you want to hear the song you could play it as much as you want

Now we have a song similar to Paul you mudda come so obviously this should be banned too

UNC diehards refuse to accept it and with a victim mentality saying that it is in some way an attack on them

So much issues this country facing and men vex because a crass sound cannot be played on the radio.
which UNC MP making an issue over this?

I have not heard one UNC MP show concerns.

But we have the PNM women's league making an issue over it.

The same way PNM women's league have problems with it they should also show concerns over Oma account and pissy bed Pam.

Again little girls will be taught to wine like dogs very soon and I hope PNM women's league open their mouths.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 31st, 2017, 4:27 pm

zoom rader wrote:
PariaMan wrote:You know what amazing me if we go back in history at least 4 songs were banned from the radio

which UNC MP making an issue over this?

I have not heard one UNC MP show concerns.

But we have the PNM women's league making an issue over it.

The same way PNM women's league have problems with it they should also show concerns over Oma account and pissy bed Pam.

Again little girls will be taught to wine like dogs very soon and I hope PNM women's league open their mouths.
This is Paul you mudda come 2 and if that was banned so should this be banned

End of story

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 31st, 2017, 4:31 pm

It should be banned if it was about anybody else. Since its about dutty mouth ,they should let it pass.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 31st, 2017, 4:31 pm

ZR is actually right. Only the PNM via the Wig Minister has issued a statement on the song. UNC hasnt. Clearly PNM jimmies been rustled.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 31st, 2017, 4:36 pm

Not talking about the MPS talking about sycophants like ZR .Ralph Maraj and quite a few newspaper columnists.

A crass sound similar to Paul you mudda come

It should be banned from the airways

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 31st, 2017, 4:37 pm

:shock:

all this cross talk went on last night - wda , like allyuh men come home drunk & was posting on tuner , i cud see blood pressures went up behind this ting .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i doubt massive & d ppl who beatin up over this on fb & elsewhere reading d stuff posting here ... d ole talk is good but is jes ah song so allyuh doh hot up allyuh heads too much ...... 8-)

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 31st, 2017, 4:42 pm

PariaMan wrote:Most people i talk to.ahainst the song because of what mudda count sounds like and not at all about wether is Rowley or Singh or chin.

It is just similar to Paul you mudda come
PariaMan wrote:Really strange how people could just ignore the fact that it is similar to Paul your mudda come .
Now u catching why the specific attention by the pnm women's League was unusual.
Many other songs came out that were less than in good taste, yet this is the first peep u got out of them for less Abrasive lyrics. The only difference between this, and what had came before is that it placed the subject of the song as being neglectful and have a name very similar to rottweiler.

Hopefully u can see where the political antennae were raised. Then u have the head of the regulatory body for the first time in living memeroy issuing a statement on the matter. That reeks of collusion, especially where pics released showed that one appointed the other.

When u also have situations where the women's League came out In defense of their clueless leader when other bodies were critical against him, they have established a reputation as political. Defense body or a center of Propaganda.

While the song is crude, there wasn't any lyrics denigrating women, as per the accusations, and the bulk is about the the crime situation in the country, and the perceived lack of attention to it.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 31st, 2017, 4:46 pm

Could understand why people against the song because it is crass and vulgar.

But why would anyone want the sound to be on the airways for there children to learn it and sing it is beyond me

Paul you mudda come 2 and should therefore be banned as well

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » December 31st, 2017, 5:19 pm

zoom rader wrote:Mean while rain in all yuh MC , floods as a result of PNM not cleaning water ways .

PNM MPs hiding from their supporters and showing no concerns .

Increase pnm crime in yuh MC.

All this but PNM main concern is banning Massive and megadoc safe guarding his radio licence.

zoom rader wrote:
megadoc1 wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:jes now on tv both cnc3 & tv6 talking about d issue but they only saying a song by massive gosine - is like they fraid to read out d name wrong orrrr , or massa told d reporters not to say d song name ........ :|
ha ha, the licence to transmit radio waves in T&T is a privilege not a right! a simple reminder from the governing authority on what is acceptable goes a long way .especially when one knows how valuable spectrum allocations are, they can easily do without massive's contributions or lack therof
he aint worth it
All because you PNM ppl have a radio licence you coasting.

Singing for your supper bro
at least we not stupid like WinTV and feel because "our people" in power we could stop pay the annual licence fees ,since 2011 they owing the government licence fees ,where are they now?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 31st, 2017, 6:54 pm

PariaMan wrote:Could understand why people against the song because it is crass and vulgar.

But why would anyone want the sound to be on the airways for there children to learn it and sing it is beyond me

Paul you mudda come 2 and should therefore be banned as well
You taking one set of bullchit.

For years little girls in school learning to wine like dogs when carnival season around . Then again it's baby making season. This is clearly more dangerous for kids especially young girls.

Everyday trini language is HYMC and kids learn this once in secondary school. This is nothing new.

If TTAT and PNM want to play by the book then they must stick to it as a prescient has be set.

All groups from now on must bombard TTAT to take vulgar and disrespectful songs which include all kaisos, anti indo songs, rap, hip hop off the airwaves. Lawsuits should start to fly.

This is not going to go away that east.
TTAT will be called apon to take action.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » December 31st, 2017, 7:03 pm

Happy new year to all your mothers

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”