TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Nissan B14 very slow acceleration up HIll

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

NimosB414
Riding on 13's

Nissan B14 very slow acceleration up HIll

Postby NimosB414 » January 15th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Hey I'm new to this forum, I'm experiencing some problem with my Nissan fb14 ,it has a GA15 automatic transmission.
The car accelerate well on flat , but on the other hand if u stop, before u go up a little hill the car don't want to accelerate while flooring it are slightly mash the car it will crawl for a long time until it pick up speed . And It's a empty car no load . The car react as if its is pulling a other car .
Also u have to engage reverse twice for the car to select sometime but it goes in drive perfectly at any time it change out perfectly at 60mph and work as it should . But if u gain speed before going up that same hill the car go up the same hill with no problem also the car become extremely lazy when ac in engage. I disconnected the tps rev the engine then try an advance the timing it improve the car behavior a lil. No big change, while gas mileage decrease. :cry:

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Nissan B14 very slow acceleration up HIll

Postby skylinechild » January 15th, 2018, 8:02 pm

NimosB414 wrote:Hey I'm new to this forum, I'm experiencing some problem with my Nissan fb14 ,it has a GA15 automatic transmission.
The car accelerate well on flat , but on the other hand if u stop, before u go up a little hill the car don't want to accelerate while flooring it are slightly mash the car it will crawl for a long time until it pick up speed . And It's a empty car no load . The car react as if its is pulling a other car .
Also u have to engage reverse twice for the car to select sometime but it goes in drive perfectly at any time it change out perfectly at 60mph and work as it should . But if u gain speed before going up that same hill the car go up the same hill with no problem also the car become extremely lazy when ac in engage. I disconnected the tps rev the engine then try an advance the timing it improve the car behavior a lil. No big change, while gas mileage decrease. :cry:

sounds like transmission issues. gears not changing - having to select reverse more than once - etc -it could be the solenoids

is a b14...get a mech to check it.. once confirmed its the transmission... get a f used one.

NimosB414
Riding on 13's

Re: Nissan B14 very slow acceleration up HIll

Postby NimosB414 » January 17th, 2018, 8:02 pm

I got the car check out today the engine was off time also none of the valve were bent. thanks for your help

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”