Forums

Guyana sold

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Guyana sold

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » January 30th, 2018, 5:43 pm

Liberals are still sucking China's d!ck just look how the New York Times website gushes over Chinese communism.

Mean while China is no friend of ours

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 30th, 2018, 6:03 pm

arakaras wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:nobody eh say unc eh teef but oh boy d population swallowed that UNC TEEF OUT EVERYTHING d pnm fed them back in 2015 & continues to feed dem - that is d pnm supporters mantra & answer to everything , doing as though d pnm is a saint that never ever stole anything , teefing started with d pnm since there were there from d beginning 62yrs ago , yes d unc continued d teefing & from 2015 d teefing still continues under rowley .... :|
I keep asking whar did UNC teef and who in jail for it.
Not aiming at any party... But since when white collar crime is a crime in Trinidad and Tobago? They don't jail people for that.
Yes they do, Panday was jailed

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 30th, 2018, 9:36 pm

Meanwhile last week India succesfully tested Agni V capable of hitting anywhere in China with MIRVs. Chinas string of pearls policy including that port in hambantota can't protect Beijing from destruction.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 31st, 2018, 3:25 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Meanwhile last week India succesfully tested Agni V capable of hitting anywhere in China with MIRVs. Chinas string of pearls policy including that port in hambantota can't protect Beijing from destruction.
According to Desi india is not a superpower

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 31st, 2018, 5:31 am

desi thinks each of the kardashians is a super power.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 31st, 2018, 9:27 am

zoom rader wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Meanwhile last week India succesfully tested Agni V capable of hitting anywhere in China with MIRVs. Chinas string of pearls policy including that port in hambantota can't protect Beijing from destruction.
According to Desi india is not a superpower

I don't think they are a superpower either. They are however a great power based on total economic size and overall military strength.

However on a per capita basis they are still too poor with too much of the population lacking basic services whilst their country infrastructure also lacks (roads, bridges, airports, mass transit etc.) The Chinese are also a great power as they do not yet have the full leverage as say the US had with all nations to be a superpower. However they have been on point wrt to their infrastructure upgrades however as with India its hard to get economic parity on a per capita basis when you dealing with 1+billion populations.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » January 31st, 2018, 10:02 am

I don't like this China idea. I prefer to be led by a white man. China taking over here would be the second worse thing to happen since pnm.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 31st, 2018, 10:09 am

Average wrote:I don't like this China idea. I prefer to be led by a white man. China taking over here would be the second worse thing to happen since pnm.
Have a look here

https://youtu.be/GvmCG5EHXI8

As we know chineses don't hire locals
Jamaica is in a mess

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » January 31st, 2018, 10:18 am

Average wrote:I don't like this China idea. I prefer to be led by a white man. China taking over here would be the second worse thing to happen since pnm.
Imagine typing this

moses_boss12
Trinituner Peong
Location: The Beautiful Hills of.................... Hellshire!!

Postby moses_boss12 » January 31st, 2018, 10:30 am

mero wrote:
Imagine typing this

My Exact thoughts,, homie a different kind of stupid :| :|

arakaras
Ricer

Postby arakaras » January 31st, 2018, 10:45 am

zoom rader wrote:
arakaras wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:nobody eh say unc eh teef but oh boy d population swallowed that UNC TEEF OUT EVERYTHING d pnm fed them back in 2015 & continues to feed dem - that is d pnm supporters mantra & answer to everything , doing as though d pnm is a saint that never ever stole anything , teefing started with d pnm since there were there from d beginning 62yrs ago , yes d unc continued d teefing & from 2015 d teefing still continues under rowley .... :|
I keep asking whar did UNC teef and who in jail for it.
Not aiming at any party... But since when white collar crime is a crime in Trinidad and Tobago? They don't jail people for that.
Yes they do, Panday was jailed
You are correct.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » February 1st, 2018, 4:59 pm

moses_boss12 wrote:
mero wrote:
Imagine typing this

sooo once somebody says something that you don't agree with they're stupid?

move aside yes.

moses_boss12
Trinituner Peong
Location: The Beautiful Hills of.................... Hellshire!!

Postby moses_boss12 » February 2nd, 2018, 8:18 am

Average wrote:
moses_boss12 wrote:
mero wrote:
Imagine typing this

sooo once somebody says something that you don't agree with they're stupid?

move aside yes.

stupid
ˈstjuːpɪd/Submit
adjective
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
"I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"
synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, brainless, mindless, foolish, dull-witted, dull, slow-witted, witless, slow, dunce-like, simple-minded, empty-headed, vacuous, vapid, half-witted, idiotic, moronic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish; More
Now I want you to review your comment, and honestly tell me which part of it shows you were exuding any form of intelligence or common sense

You have a serious problem son, if you can honestly type that and no part of you thinks that its absolutely moronic that you can piece those options together.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » February 2nd, 2018, 7:02 pm

yeah yeah yeah....ease mih up with yuh fcukeries. Murder count too high for me to even bother with your ass.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 3rd, 2018, 7:47 am

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » February 3rd, 2018, 8:16 am

Is this similar arrangement like the couva children’s hospital ? I don’t see any mention of a loan.

What really worries me is quality of Chinese medical equipment how long will it last an what happens when they break.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 3rd, 2018, 8:19 am

xtech wrote:

Is this similar arrangement like the couva children’s hospital ? I don’t see any mention of a loan.

What really worries me is quality of Chinese medical equipment how long will it last an what happens when they break.
They are buying out the Caribbean silently .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”