Forums

divorce pressure

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

heroyuy
Street 2NR

divorce pressure

Postby heroyuy » March 20th, 2018, 2:02 pm

Tuners my bredrin in a bind and I was wondering what suggestions to offer as I myself don't know.
Bottom line, his wife horning him real years now, he just found out. mostly via word of mouth- and well she confessed. She got braced and she decided she will be leaving. Nothing official /legal yet. The guy has 3 adult children, all his assets are in his name alone.
He wants to transfer everything he has in his childrens names as soon as possible before the skank and the outside man start fighting them for it.

What advise can you pass on? he is seeing a lawyer later this week but I know tuners could advise just as good beforehand. :drinking: :drinking:

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: divorce pressure

Postby Dizzy28 » March 20th, 2018, 2:08 pm

A rounds of lanate solves everything

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » March 20th, 2018, 2:11 pm

Locking in on page 1

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 20th, 2018, 2:18 pm

pics of gyal, wanna make sure I a run een...and well

page 1

Infamouz
Street 2NR

Postby Infamouz » March 20th, 2018, 2:20 pm

You tell him he getting horn? or You iz the horner man?/??

Infamouz
Street 2NR

Postby Infamouz » March 20th, 2018, 2:21 pm

You tell him he getting horn? or You iz the horner man?/??

not_a_monkey
Street 2NR

Postby not_a_monkey » March 20th, 2018, 2:24 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:A rounds of lanate solves everything
Lol you're mean

not_a_monkey
Street 2NR

Postby not_a_monkey » March 20th, 2018, 2:31 pm

I'm only posting here because I know of a case in the past. If he decides to do this asset transfer now, after the fact/confession and her lawyers go after him, even if he gets the assets transferred in time, the judgement will be up to the magistrate and when she/he references the timeline of events it will look like, well I don't know the court term, mischief. He's trying to 'defraud'(for lack of a better word) his spouse/ex/whatever.

not_a_monkey
Street 2NR

Postby not_a_monkey » March 20th, 2018, 2:43 pm

ZxZ wrote:
not_a_monkey wrote:I'm only posting here because I know of a case in the past. If he decides to do this asset transfer now, after the fact/confession and her lawyers go after him, even if he gets the assets transferred in time, the judgement will be up to the magistrate and when she/he references the timeline of events it will look like, well I don't know the court term, mischief. He's trying to 'defraud'(for lack of a better word) his spouse/ex/whatever.

It will definitely seem this way in the court which is why i suggest a conveyance for $1 rather than a deed of gift. He need to make sure it goes through the proper channels quickly, no fly by night valuations that would get it sent back to Ministry of Finance, it go end up taking a 6+ months if that happen
Wow okay good info I never thought of that.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 20th, 2018, 2:44 pm

-Lawyer up

-secretly record everything since she'll try to frame him for things he didnt do.

-tell him don't talk to her directly, have your people talk to her people.

-be cold and calculating, throw emotions out the window for now because assets may be at stake. Cry after.

-Get him counselling to get a handle on his emotions, so he'll make better decisions. If he flips out

-She might try to suck up to him to get back in his good graces, Tell him don't fall for it.

-don't be violent towards her either, treat her neutral. As I said, Cold and Calculating

heroyuy
Street 2NR

Postby heroyuy » March 20th, 2018, 3:45 pm

ZxZ wrote:If he want to divorce her, he need good evidence of infidelity to carry before the courts, a private investigator or whatever.

If he want to put property in the children them name, transfer via deed of conveyance for $1 to the children. He will still have to pay for valuations and full stamp duty on the full value. He need to talk with a lawyer on a real though, and he need advice from a good one, not a money tiefing one who want a bigger cut than the wife.

edit: if she admit to cheating she cant have that much of a claim though, you better hope she dont accuse your padna of abuse.

Well I don't know if they have recorded the confessions amidst all the chaos and breakdowns. However ill tell him to look in that conveyance thing. In his state after 30+ years of marriage he just want all his business & personal assets go to his children.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 20th, 2018, 4:25 pm

Your bredrin you say?
Like asking for a friend

In cases of infidelity she loses if she admit or is proven so.
So just keep things cordial and not let her suddenly accuse you of being the one who was cheating.

Why the rush to put in children name?
Sometimes the mother does bamboozle the children to give her stuff.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 20th, 2018, 5:28 pm

heroyuy wrote:
ZxZ wrote:If he want to divorce her, he need good evidence of infidelity to carry before the courts, a private investigator or whatever.

If he want to put property in the children them name, transfer via deed of conveyance for $1 to the children. He will still have to pay for valuations and full stamp duty on the full value. He need to talk with a lawyer on a real though, and he need advice from a good one, not a money tiefing one who want a bigger cut than the wife.

edit: if she admit to cheating she cant have that much of a claim though, you better hope she dont accuse your padna of abuse.

Well I don't know if they have recorded the confessions amidst all the chaos and breakdowns. However ill tell him to look in that conveyance thing. In his state after 30+ years of marriage he just want all his business & personal assets go to his children.

Don't fall for the "she horn him she wrong nuttn fuh she" bs.
In the eyes of the law her current/recent infidelity has nothing to do with the accrual of assets throughout the duration of the union. He could have a video 3 days long of she playing termite wit d next man, it doesn't matter one bit wrt the distribution of marital assets. It would be sufficient evidence as grounds for the divorce petition, & maybe if he gets an STD from her he could put she in court for his medical costs citing her infidelity as the cause, but that is where it stops.

Any & all assets accrued during the time they were married would be considered as half hers, & anything they each brought into the marriage is considered shared marital property in the eyes of the law. Whether property, finances, & even debts. As a result, whether horn or no horn, whether they are both amicable, neutral or hostile, EVERYTHING hadda cut in 2 equal parts & share. The assets will be sold & if there are substantial debts the proceeds can be used to settle these & any funds remaining will be distributed equally between them.

I know of a woman that went mad when she husband divorce she. By d time it done she only get about 30k, but he was a smart fella, he know to bide he time & plan he business before he launch d killer blow.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » March 20th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Fellah shoulda stay quiet when he realise and get all he business in order. Then buss out de lawyer paypah

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 20th, 2018, 6:26 pm

88sins is correct, infidelity is not considered in dividing assets .The only thing could save him is to make back up with her and carry her by the beach. Play you kissing her ,hold her under the water without bruising,swallow some water himself and cry for help.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 20th, 2018, 6:57 pm

Good advice here.

OP tell yuh bredrin to initiate the divorce FIRST. Courts does normally see women initiating divorces, and we all know women can be manipulative to the point the court might side with her. Prepare for emotional manipulation, especially since children involved.

Keep in mind she probably was considering a divorce long before, is just her infidelity files buss before she could make the move. Don't be surprised she was doing some homework on your estate sometime before.

If she lawyers up also, best believe she is going to play victim. According to who she gets, the attorney might pump her mind with scenarios. There are people who believe that if a wife horn the husband, it means the husband do something wrong to cause her to do that. I know, hypocrisy at its finest but that thought is prevalent. She herself might rationalize and believe that BS to sidestep her conscience.

About the recording, i stand corrected but it's not admissible in court as you had no permission from her or from a legal entity for you to do that... BUT... that doesn't mean don't do it. Record her if needed and do a transcript of the conversation, then give it to your lawyer. You might loose critical details if you are relying on your memory to repeat what she said to your attorney. The full transcript of the call/calls will help with details and strengthen your case without breaking a law.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 20th, 2018, 8:59 pm

rspann wrote:The only thing could save him is to make back up with her and carry her by the beach. Play you kissing her ,hold her under the water without bruising,swallow some water himself and cry for help.

or send she for a deep sea dive wearing concrete block flippers

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 20th, 2018, 9:52 pm

soooo no one asked so i go ask.....if yuh "bredrin" / padna / riding horse etc etc whatever u wanna call him....gettin horn level yrs now.....how he sooo sure d grown ass children is his ???

horn once horn for all time...a leopard cant change its' spots eah......

just sayin....

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 21st, 2018, 4:29 am

ZxZ wrote:
skylinechild wrote:soooo no one asked so i go ask.....if yuh "bredrin" / padna / riding horse etc etc whatever u wanna call him....gettin horn level yrs now.....how he sooo sure d grown ass children is his ???

horn once horn for all time...a leopard cant change its' spots eah......

just sayin....

lmaoo i hear is 2000 for a paternity test from the place that does advertise with the billboard in claxton bay flyover

even if dat iz d case, too late to fix dat now anyway

heroyuy
Street 2NR

Postby heroyuy » March 21st, 2018, 8:38 am

Thanks for the info folks. he is supposed to be at the lawyer today. I told him play it cool and sort out the papers without making a scene.

He will prob focus on the concrete flippers part :lol:

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 21st, 2018, 9:43 am

heroyuy wrote:Thanks for the info folks. he is supposed to be at the lawyer today. I told him play it cool and sort out the papers without making a scene.

When you ,ah mean your friend ,moving around be careful. Concrete slippers does fit man too.

heroyuy
Street 2NR

Postby heroyuy » March 21st, 2018, 9:58 am

rspann wrote:
heroyuy wrote:Thanks for the info folks. he is supposed to be at the lawyer today. I told him play it cool and sort out the papers without making a scene.

When you ,ah mean your friend ,moving around be careful. Concrete slippers does fit man too.

is truee
:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D prenups getting signed before I marrid I learnin . aint takin no kinda pressure like that!

lalloboy101
Sweet on this forum

Postby lalloboy101 » March 21st, 2018, 10:56 am

This case sounds very familiar, I wonder if its my friend as well, Is his name Frank by chance?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 21st, 2018, 11:03 am

heroyuy wrote:...prenups getting signed before I marrid I learnin . aint takin no kinda pressure like that!

Just so you know: prenups (like any contract) can be challenged in court eh. But go brave...some protection is better than none.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 21st, 2018, 5:03 pm

hydroep wrote:
heroyuy wrote:...prenups getting signed before I marrid I learnin . aint takin no kinda pressure like that!

Just so you know: prenups (like any contract) can be challenged in court eh. But go brave...some protection is better than none.

that, & to the best of my awareness our legal system does not consider contracted prenuptial agreements are not considered legally binding.
so signed document or not she still takin half yuh crap for d hornerman to enjoy.
Worsererest yet if yuh never allow she to wuk a day in she life during the marriage or she decided to tell you she go stay home & yuh hadda mind she

yuh end up go mindin she & d outside man wid dat alimony

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 21st, 2018, 7:13 pm

^A fella who was getting butt told a group of us that he wouldn't put up a fight because she had his children and it was his responsibility to take care of them. Fair enough.

So we asked him: "How do you know she going to spend the money on your children and not the hornerman?" He said very nonchalantly: "Regardless of the situation, that is what it means to be a man"...:|

Unfortunately, societal conditioning has led to the pu$$yfication of (certain/stupid) men.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 21st, 2018, 8:56 pm

hydroep wrote:^A fella who was getting butt told a group of us that he wouldn't put up a fight because she had his children and it was his responsibility to take care of them. Fair enough.

So we asked him: "How do you know she going to spend the money on your children and not the hornerman?" He very nonchalantly said: "Regardless of the situation, that is what it means to be a man"...:|

Societal conditioning = the pu$$yfication of (certain/stupid) men.

stupid is as stupid does
know a fella went tru dat. she got custody of the kids, he hadda pay mintainence & alimony, & she got the house.
he does hadda be on eggshells, cuz d new imp dat blazin it playin he runnin things & feel he could be more man dan he in d house he pay for, & does feel he could advantage d man children too.

sometimes life as a real man wit a baddis for a wife/ex-wife is all but easy

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » March 21st, 2018, 9:44 pm

Here's a response from a real man.

If you make the choice to have children with a particular person, then you have responsibility to that person for better or worse. Even if she move on from you.

Krystal Car Part Imports
Sweet on this forum

Postby Krystal Car Part Imports » March 22nd, 2018, 2:23 am

Which court can be vex if the adult children are bequeathed all assets? He should have no problem cutting her out as long as he cuts himself out too

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 22nd, 2018, 6:23 am

paid_influencer wrote:Here's a response from a real meow.

If you make the choice to have children with a particular person, then you have responsibility to that person for better or worse. Even if she move on from you.

news flash bruh
If she moved on from you, she has to move on totally & you have no responsibility for her or her actions, not she move on & you get to keep paying she to rustle a next man jimmy. She would have moved on from you taking care of her, providing that during the union she had proven that she could take care of herself. Meaning, she held down a job & got paid while you were together & you didn't need to support her & you both supported the kids.

If a female decides she don't want to work before you get married, DO NOT SET YOURSELF UP, 9/10 she ain't marrying material. A lot of the time when a female thinks like this is not that she want to be a happy housewife & homemaker, is that she blasted lazy as a parasite & looking for some chupidee to advantage, while having as stress free & as litle effort to put out as possible. I've seen countless fellas make the same mistake.

One fella used to come by me & lime. So a day when we sippin we sours he tells me how he wife does be home whole day with no kids to care for, how he buys groceries every month to last d month, but he always hadda buy food on the way home for the two of them during the week. On a weekend he go eat nice home cooked food, but when he do d maths he realize he eh eating all dat he buy. Imagine he lack of surprise a day when he fake going to work & tack back home 10 oclock in d mornin & find she in d kitchen cookin up a storm & some random a/hole in a sliderz sprawl off on he bed sleepin. short story shorter dey get a divorce, he paying alimony, & a next man still eatin out he pocket.

but whatever, whoever want to play chupid, by all means go right on ahead.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”