TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't - 2 AND AH HALF YEARS LATER!?!?!?!?!?

Postby The_Honourable » April 11th, 2018, 5:44 pm

:D :D :D :D :D

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » April 11th, 2018, 6:18 pm

really good interview

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 11th, 2018, 6:40 pm

i appreciate her honesty and find it refreshing.

and if she keeps that tone of voice, i will have to stop branding her as incompetent, and view her as inexperienced.

we know they hardly know anything about what they were chosen to head. so dont front up like an ole colonial days arse and say u is the bess and u will make the grandest effort, and everything will be triumphant...

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 11th, 2018, 7:22 pm

...trying to fit a square peg in a round hole...:|

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 11th, 2018, 7:30 pm

She's more like a round peg. Very round.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 11th, 2018, 8:02 pm

a round dinosaur ... rollysaurus

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 11th, 2018, 10:48 pm

hydroep wrote:...trying to fit a square peg in a round hole...:|

Problem is...they make it fit

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 11th, 2018, 11:57 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:This is a nice way to ease off the ferry problem....

Just another typical example of how lost some are on here. :lol: How does what I said "ease off" of anything? Please explain?

Obviously you believe everyone is Kamla era sycophant like the "usual suspect" crew?

Kick the PNM where they fail, by all means. If it helps them get off their asses and work harder to deliver what the population deserves, then I'm all for it. What I find hypocritical and will repeatedly call out, is the under-Kamla-skirt plebs, repeatedly trying to portray Kamla's tenure as some cake walk, free of corruption, dysfunction, lies and crime and pretend it never happened. That's exactly what you were attempting to do with your statement. We gave the woman a perfect opportunity to make a difference and she failed.... miserably. In the words of Kamla herself, whenever she fcuks up "It's time to move on"

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 12th, 2018, 12:11 am

16 cycles wrote:
shogun wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Ent glen and sharma had incidents....cant recall them having to use the people $ to settle anything

F'real. Sharma opted to "settle" it with offering Sacha some "hard hand" at Grand Bazaar, in full view of shoppers instead. Smooth. Well played Chandresh.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2014-07- ... nst-sharma

Was self defense according to DPP

LOL!

Even the article itself is questioning the validity of the account of the altercation. I'm SURE no money or influence was passed/put on Geeta (the child mother) to change her account of the incident? Nahhh!

The fact that you went running for links to show that no charges were brought against Chandresh, was all the lolz i needed.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 12th, 2018, 12:14 am

Ben_spanna wrote: Why cant they look outside the current cabinet for suitable individuals who have a more thorough background on sporting.......... someone who can actually make a POSITIVE difference.

This.

Not just sport, but any ministry plagued by incompetence. Non performance should be met with expulsion, not cover in another ministry.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 12th, 2018, 4:44 am

shogun wrote:Here, hold this extra "LOL" towards your previous confused-author post, just above that last gem. Who knows? You might also be happy to offer it some help, as well? Just in the spirit of all this benevolence.

+ dash of benevolence

lol?
Last edited by 16 cycles on April 12th, 2018, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 12th, 2018, 4:45 am

shogun wrote:

LOL!

Even the article itself is questioning the validity of the account of the altercation. I'm SURE no money or influence was passed/put on Geeta (the child mother) to change her account of the incident? Nahhh!

The fact that you went running for links to show that no charges were brought against Chandresh, was all the lolz i needed.

I myself was unsure of the outcome...So looked for the article and posted link.....Was more of an FYI than a rebuttal...Laughter is always a good thing...Happy to help

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 12th, 2018, 5:15 am

16 cycles wrote:
shogun wrote:

LOL!

I myself was unsure of the outcome...So looked for the article and posted link.....Was more of an FYI than a rebuttal...Laughter is always a good thing...Happy to help

16 cycles wrote:I myself was unsure of the outcome...So looked for the article and posted link.....Was more of an FYI than a rebuttal

Riiight. So you throw up a link that seems to be also skeptical about the report? And then follow it up with "Was self defense according to DPP?" I totally buy that, man.

16 cycles wrote:Laughter is always a good thing...Happy to help

You just did again, with this post.

Here, hold this extra "LOL" towards your previous confused-author post, just above that last gem. Who knows? You might also be happy to offer it some help, as well? Just in the spirit of all this benevolence.
Last edited by shogun on April 12th, 2018, 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 12th, 2018, 5:49 am

shogun wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:This is a nice way to ease off the ferry problem....

Just another typical example of how lost some are on here. :lol: How does what I said "ease off" of anything? Please explain?

Obviously you believe everyone is Kamla era sycophant like the "usual suspect" crew?

Kick the PNM where they fail, by all means. If it helps them get off their asses and work harder to deliver what the population deserves, then I'm all for it. What I find hypocritical and will repeatedly call out, is the under-Kamla-skirt plebs, repeatedly trying to portray Kamla's tenure as some cake walk, free of corruption, dysfunction, lies and crime and pretend it never happened. That's exactly what you were attempting to do with your statement. We gave the woman a perfect opportunity to make a difference and she failed.... miserably. In the words of Kamla herself, whenever she fcuks up "It's time to move on"

tbh my statement was not a response to yours :|

I was referring to the darrel smith stories as being a nice smokescreen for the ferry issues...

and I totally agree with you on Kams's tenure....it was no walk in the park...they did the sheit too

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 12th, 2018, 5:54 am

A sexual harassment scandal, as a smokescreen?

Even if it wasn't a direct response to me, still a fair assessment if you look at your previous comments?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 12th, 2018, 6:35 am

shogun wrote:A sexual harassment scandal, as a smokescreen?

Even if it wasn't a direct response to me, still a fair assessment if you look at your previous comments?

But you know as with everything else...it only takes one issue to shadow another....all my previous statements are based on facts and info before the public....I doh defend bs....remember when uml had he ched about pp positives...I din agree with everything...

My rants are geared towards those who believe blaming kams for present day failures...blame she for the first 18mths..np...but going on year 3...nah man....again...I will firmly say I doh vote and will never do...or pledge die hard support to one party

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 12th, 2018, 6:51 am

shogun wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote: Why cant they look outside the current cabinet for suitable individuals who have a more thorough background on sporting.......... someone who can actually make a POSITIVE difference.

This.

Not just sport, but any ministry plagued by incompetence. Non performance should be met with expulsion, not cover in another ministry.

^^ this.

subject matter experts.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 12th, 2018, 7:17 pm

Threaten to break down a temple because of no t&c approval....why they doh break down the entire beetham

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 12th, 2018, 7:50 pm

Monkey know which tree to climb. Indian is imps

pjfred
Trinituner Peong

Postby pjfred » April 12th, 2018, 7:52 pm

OK monkey

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 12th, 2018, 8:10 pm

Oo Oo, aa aa

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » April 13th, 2018, 8:28 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Threaten to break down a temple because of no t&c approval....why they doh break down the entire beetham

More like the entire country!

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » April 19th, 2018, 12:17 am

Stop blaming the government... can you not see its the entire country sinking themselves? they do not want to learn to fish.. they believe they obliged to get fish.. when yuh have a lot of citizens that have this doh care attitude.. how yuh expect to make any kinda progress when they doh care what happens to their country?

This is why world war 3 needs to happen.. the world needs to reboot itself.. there is no way T&T can revert back to where it was... d most yuh could do right now is enjoy yuh last days... :)

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 19th, 2018, 6:03 am

Zetski wrote:Stop blaming the government... can you not see its the entire country sinking themselves? they do not want to learn to fish.. they believe they obliged to get fish.. when yuh have a lot of citizens that have this doh care attitude.. how yuh expect to make any kinda progress when they doh care what happens to their country?

This is why world war 3 needs to happen.. the world needs to reboot itself.. there is no way T&T can revert back to where it was... d most yuh could do right now is enjoy yuh last days... :)

A purer PNM apologist than you is hard to find. Blame everything and everyone else but the PNM and their glaringly obvious incompetence and corrupt practices :roll: :roll: .

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 19th, 2018, 6:49 am

Zetski wrote:Stop blaming the government... can you not see its the entire country sinking themselves? they do not want to learn to fish.. they believe they obliged to get fish.. when yuh have a lot of citizens that have this doh care attitude.. how yuh expect to make any kinda progress when they doh care what happens to their country?

Who not learning to fish? I see plenty people relying less and less on the government. Historically these are the UNC supporters because of the 1962-1995 of PNM dominance, they've learned to 'fish'.

Zetski wrote:This is why world war 3 needs to happen.. the world needs to reboot itself.. there is no way T&T can revert back to where it was... d most yuh could do right now is enjoy yuh last days... :)

Right so even if this was a sarcastic reply, why give up? Ever head of grit? You can't just give up and hope for some kinda armageddon to 'reset'. There is hope for Trinidad. We just need less PNM supporters.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » April 19th, 2018, 10:38 am

With oil prices seeming to be making a little rebound it is almost too coincidental that the Minister of money is cautiously optimistic that Govt business initiatives seem to be bearing fruit.
Well it seems doing very little aint a bad strategy.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 19th, 2018, 12:50 pm

PM: Inaccurate reports affecting T&T growth

Ahead of this morning’s official meeting of Commonwealth leaders, T&T Prime Minister Keith Rowley has expressed concerns that inaccurate international reports on T&T have adversely affected this country’s ability to stimulate growth and development.

The development was confirmed by a statement from the Office of the Prime Minister highlighting latest aspects of his current London trip to attend the Commonwealth heads of Government (CHOGM) conference

The formal CHOGM opening took place this morning at Buckingham Palace.

Speaking yesterday at one of the functions leading up to the CHOGM meeting— the Commonwealth Business Forum— the OPM stated Rowley raised the issue of countries making inaccurate pronouncements on T&T, “saying that this practice has an adverse effect on the nation’s ability to stimulate growth and development.”

The OPM added, “The Prime Minister noted T&T pursues tourism as a viable industry for growth and development. However, when some nations issue negative travel advisories on incidents of crime, efforts made in the industry are stymied.”

Rowley also complained about the categorisation of several Caribbean nations - including T&T- Tobago, as tax havens.

“This, even though T&T continues making significant steps towards fulfilling the requirements of the European Union and is FATCA compliant,” OPM added,

The remarks were among those made by other leaders at the Commonwealth Business Forum which allows the business community to provide feedback directly to leaders in order to inform discussions at the formal CHOGM meeting.

More: http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2018-04- ... -tt-growth

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 19th, 2018, 3:05 pm

Blame, blame, blame...is always somebody else's fault.

Just now he go blame he own sh!t fuh smelling stink...:|

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » April 19th, 2018, 4:31 pm

I wonder who we will blame if he loses 2020. :drinking: :drinking:

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 19th, 2018, 5:15 pm

D Diesel Report wrote:I wonder who we will blame if he loses 2020. :drinking: :drinking:

I mean it would be appropriate to blame Kamla

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”